NATION

PASSWORD

Forming a new region

Talk about regional management and politics, raider/defender gameplay, and other game-related matters.
Not a roleplaying forum.
Great Britain and Scotland
Civilian

Founded: May 02, 2015
Ex-Nation

Forming a new region

Postby Great Britain and Scotland » Mon Jul 27, 2015 1:09 am

Hello all!
I would like to inform everybody that I'm making an exciting new region. But I need some help, so if anybody is interested, please contact me. Thank you!
Also, if you'd like to join, please let me know.
According to suggestions, I have decided to include the following list:

Name: I've not thought of one yet, but I was of the impression that this was good: "Le Groupe Elite des Nations" which is French for "The Elite Group of Nations"

Tags: Democratic, Free, Offsite forum, roleplay, government, neutralist
Pro: Democracy, World Assembly, Security Council, General Assembly, Military
Anti: Fascist, Nazi
R/D gameplay: I'm not sure...

Brief Description: I wanted to make a region that is known for its policy making, offsite forums, fun and frolic, and government and democracy. I also want to help cultivate a great area of writing of WA proposals and resolutions, as well as good roleplay.

Notices: HELP WANTED WITH COLLABORATION. PLEASE CONTACT ME IF YOU WANT TO HELP OUT!!!
thank you
Last edited by Great Britain and Scotland on Tue Jul 28, 2015 12:53 am, edited 1 time in total.

Luxdonia
Ambassador

Founded: Jun 22, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Luxdonia » Mon Jul 27, 2015 2:21 am

If you could:

a. Include a link to your region in your OP.
b. Tell us about the features of your region and why nations should move there.
c. Jazz up your OP with some formatting.

Then maybe people would want to move to your region.
The Kingdom of Luxdonia
The Chief Administrator and Executive Councillor of Archmont
Join the Archmont Discord server!

Marselesk
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Apr 30, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Marselesk » Mon Jul 27, 2015 5:37 am

Luxdonia wrote:If you could:

a. Include a link to your region in your OP.
b. Tell us about the features of your region and why nations should move there.
c. Jazz up your OP with some formatting.

Then maybe people would want to move to your region.

I believe this was more of a request for help with building, rather than an actual advertisement thread. But yes, all of those points are valid and the OP should take them into into account when making the advertisement thread for his/her region. And although i don't doubt the helpfulness of the GP community, i'd advise the OP to seek help from people he/she previously knows and trusts when he/she starts the region. Although he/she should obviously consider suggestions and advice from other people.
99.1% Chemically Pure Raider
Field Marshal and Major of The Black Hawks
Patriarch of the House of Vasentius

Revall wrote:I will train a flock of geese for 20 years as assassins and send them to find you kleo

John Jacob wrote:Your ability to make a convincing argument based on complete bullsh*t is very impressive

Raging Zen Master wrote:As subtle as "HELLO FELLOW HUMANS, I TOO, ENJOY BREATHING OXYGEN."

Knot/Ivo wrote:Nonsense, defender budgets are set to buying cushy armchairs, not bombers!

Boltainia
Lobbyist

Founded: Jan 18, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Boltainia » Wed Jul 29, 2015 6:50 pm

I want to see how the region turns out, and if I really want to join, I might wait until the end of my senatorial term.

Return to Gameplay