NATION

PASSWORD

The Black Hawks | Still Winning

Talk about regional management and politics, raider/defender gameplay, and other game-related matters.
Not a roleplaying forum.

Advertisement

Remove ads

Ever-Wandering Souls
Negotiator

Founded: Jan 01, 2014
Father Knows Best State

Postby Ever-Wandering Souls » Mon Aug 24, 2015 8:22 pm

The Agnostic Collective wrote:Am I the only one that misses TBR's flag in raiding? That dark cloaked horseman riding into battle, striking fear with its mere image. You guys need to refound TBR and restore the natural order :P

You don't like Aurum's Raider Unity flag?

Eh, I'll put a new one up. By the way, are you a supporter of the US Marine Corps?

The Black Riders
Last edited by Ever-Wandering Souls on Mon Aug 24, 2015 8:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Proud Raider; General of The Black Hawks, Ret.
TG me anytime; I'm always happy to talk about anything!

The Alicorns (Equestria) wrote:Let them stay, no need to badmouth them...From our view a bunch of nations just came in, seized the delegate position, and changed a few superficial things...we play NationStates differently...there's really no reason for us to be butthurt.
http://www.nationstates.net/page=rmb/postid=8944227
http://www.nationstates.net/page=rmb/postid=8951258

Misley wrote:
Hobbesistan wrote:Don't think I understand the question.
The color or what?..

Jesus, Hobbes, it's 2015. You can't just call someone "the color".

Reploid Productions wrote:Raiders are endlessly creative

How Do I Telegram API?

Omnis delenda est.

Ayvari
Envoy

Founded: Jul 27, 2015
Moralistic Democracy

Postby Ayvari » Mon Aug 24, 2015 8:31 pm

Ever-Wandering Souls wrote:
The Agnostic Collective wrote:Am I the only one that misses TBR's flag in raiding? That dark cloaked horseman riding into battle, striking fear with its mere image. You guys need to refound TBR and restore the natural order :P

You don't like Aurum's Raider Unity flag?

Eh, I'll put a new one up. By the way, are you a supporter of the US Marine Corps?

The Black Riders

...At least it isn't the old TBR flag? :meh:
Former/Retired Sergeant ~*~ The Black Hawks ~*~ Also known as Xoriet
Severisen wrote:You literally couldn't have missed the point more, even if you endorsed the native delegate.
Northern Chittowa wrote:If you look at those who have made names for themselves in this game, they are those who have stood up to defenders on an equal footin and actually beaten them on a tactical level...Those are the ones who will be remembered and indeed revered in history.
Syberis Montresor-Isaraider: There should be no distinction between a good raider and a good member of the GP community.

The Agnostic Collective
Envoy

Founded: Apr 21, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby The Agnostic Collective » Mon Aug 24, 2015 9:55 pm

In chronological order:

1.) I never said the flag was original, I just think it looks cooler :P

2a.) It's not so much that I don't like the Unity flag, I just think the old TBR flag is better.

2b.) I highly respect the U.S. Military. Back in High School I used to dress entirely in camouflage. I earned the nickname "Camo Kid"

Posted from my Nintendo 3DS

Ever-Wandering Souls
Negotiator

Father Knows Best State

Postby Ever-Wandering Souls » Mon Aug 24, 2015 9:59 pm

The Agnostic Collective wrote:In chronological order:

2a.) It's not so much that I don't like the Unity flag, I just think the old TBR flag is better.

2b.) I highly respect the U.S. Military. Back in High School I used to dress entirely in camouflage. I earned the nickname "Camo Kid"

Good

See the new flag :P

The Alicorns (Equestria) wrote:Let them stay, no need to badmouth them...From our view a bunch of nations just came in, seized the delegate position, and changed a few superficial things...we play NationStates differently...there's really no reason for us to be butthurt.

Misley wrote:
The color or what?..

How Do I Telegram API?

Omnis delenda est.

Marselesk
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Apr 30, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Marselesk » Tue Aug 25, 2015 10:25 am

The Agnostic Collective wrote:In chronological order:

Good

The only video to make me laugh throughout it's whole length :lol:

As far as the old TBR flag goes, it was as dreadful as they get and was in desperate need of a change.
*glares at certain people for rigging the flag election poll*
99.1% Chemically Pure Raider
Field Marshal and Major of The Black Hawks
Patriarch of the House of Vasentius

Revall wrote:I will train a flock of geese for 20 years as assassins and send them to find you kleo

John Jacob wrote:Your ability to make a convincing argument based on complete bullsh*t is very impressive

Raging Zen Master wrote:As subtle as "HELLO FELLOW HUMANS, I TOO, ENJOY BREATHING OXYGEN."

Knot/Ivo wrote:Nonsense, defender budgets are set to buying cushy armchairs, not bombers!

Tyeodora Snez Montresor
Attaché

Founded: Jun 11, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Tyeodora Snez Montresor » Thu Aug 27, 2015 4:08 am

Marselesk wrote:

Good

The only video to make me laugh throughout it's whole length :lol:

As far as the old TBR flag goes, it was as dreadful as they get and was in desperate need of a change.
*glares at certain people for rigging the flag election poll*

I know who called Codger on the original flag election poll in March... ;)
[1/05/2015 4:26:40 PM] Kemi: This is making me cry a bit...
[1/05/2015 4:27:01 PM] KKnight: Itll be ok
[1/05/2015 4:27:22 PM] *** Kemi asks Kknight for a hug ***
[1/05/2015 4:27:36 PM] *** KKnight hugs Kemi ***
[1/05/2015 4:27:52 PM] *** Kemi hugs back and starts feeling a bit better ***
Farnhamia wrote:Excellent, Grasshopper. For your next lesson ... find the Spam Meathead.
Cimmerian Merc Warrior
Sergeant of DEN

Cora II
Diplomat

Founded: Jun 27, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Cora II » Thu Aug 27, 2015 9:13 am

'Suckbottom'' TBH couper fendas piling in TBR can raid little bit more before thinking they have some rights for the old TBR battle flag. God raideron sake what level of arrogance!

The Black Rider veterans! Regulate your superior DEN, THB, What-eva raider generals in this matter!

:twisted:
• The Black Riders Witch-Z-Queen of Cimmeria 'Cora' • Raider Extremist • War Diary
• 618+ active updates, 11195+ raided regions, 3567+ times raider delegate, 158+ updates in command, 2870+ triggered raids, 35+ occupations, 307+ banjected WA-nations •

"Cut them down!"

Ever-Wandering Souls
Negotiator

Father Knows Best State

Postby Ever-Wandering Souls » Thu Aug 27, 2015 9:31 am

Cora II wrote:'Suckbottom'' TBH couper fendas piling in TBR can raid little bit more before thinking they have some rights for the old TBR battle flag. God raideron sake what level of arrogance!

The Black Rider veterans! Regulate your superior DEN, THB, What-eva raider generals in this matter!

Not sure whether you entirely missed the sarcasm in in the first part of my post, or if you just don't care.

Misley wrote:
The color or what?..

How Do I Telegram API?

Omnis delenda est.

Ayvari
Envoy

Moralistic Democracy

Postby Ayvari » Thu Aug 27, 2015 10:03 am

Cora II wrote:'Suckbottom'' TBH couper fendas piling in TBR can raid little bit more before thinking they have some rights for the old TBR battle flag. God raideron sake what level of arrogance!

You mean like how certain TBR members wanted to regulate LWU into a carbon copy of TBR back in February, and when that failed, TBR shunned LWU to avoid drama their own members started? I should think that the "TBR veterans" would be better off trying to support their organizations the way they are set up. You don't recreate someone else's hard work to suit your own wants.
Severisen wrote:You literally couldn't have missed the point more, even if you endorsed the native delegate.
Northern Chittowa wrote:If you look at those who have made names for themselves in this game, they are those who have stood up to defenders on an equal footin and actually beaten them on a tactical level...Those are the ones who will be remembered and indeed revered in history.
Syberis Montresor-Isaraider: There should be no distinction between a good raider and a good member of the GP community.

Ambroscus Koth
Ambassador

Founded: May 06, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Ambroscus Koth » Fri Aug 28, 2015 10:40 am

Ayvari wrote:You don't recreate someone else's hard work to suit your own wants.

People do it in the GCRs all the time. In fact, guilty as charged. :blush:
Last edited by Ambroscus Koth on Fri Aug 28, 2015 10:40 am, edited 1 time in total.
☀ Pharaoh Emeritus of Osiris (x2) ☀
Lieutenant of The Black Hawks | Sovereign General of the DEN
♥ Drunk married to Aurum Rider | Author of SC#172

Miniluv: Stability is Stagnation!

Ayvari
Envoy

Moralistic Democracy

Postby Ayvari » Fri Aug 28, 2015 10:43 am

Ambroscus Koth wrote:
Ayvari wrote:You don't recreate someone else's hard work to suit your own wants.

People do it in the GCRs all the time. In fact, guilty as charged. :blush:

You care more about Osiris than you care about your own personal benefit. :p

Cora II
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Cora II » Fri Aug 28, 2015 11:06 am

Nobody cares, Dear Xor. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cNAdtkSjSps

Weekend. Hangover. Unapplied pups?
• The Black Riders Witch-Z-Queen of Cimmeria 'Cora' • Raider Extremist • War Diary
• 618+ active updates, 11195+ raided regions, 3567+ times raider delegate, 158+ updates in command, 2870+ triggered raids, 35+ occupations, 307+ banjected WA-nations •

"Cut them down!"

Ayvari
Envoy

Moralistic Democracy

Postby Ayvari » Fri Aug 28, 2015 11:27 am

Cora, if you feel a need to attack everyone who expresses a different opinion, that's your prerogative. I have no personal issue with you. I've argued repeatedly that people should treat you with less bias and hostility, especially when it's where you can't defend yourself. If you decide to turn me into an enemy, that is fine, but I have no intentions of doing the same.

Cora II
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Cora II » Fri Aug 28, 2015 11:51 am

Dear Xoriet. Why I should defend myself?

"Cut them down!"

RiderSyl
Negotiator

Founded: Jan 16, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby RiderSyl » Fri Aug 28, 2015 2:02 pm

Ah, the NS peanut gallery is much less stressful...
That statement out of the way...

Cora, your one-man crusade against raider groups is boring as hell. I'd rather hear Gradea's plans for his next GCR coup than see this attention-whoring bullshit continue any longer. The only reason you haven't been Gilneas'd by now is because most of the mods are clueless about NSGP. You need to stop.

Xor, Souls, you know better than to respond to his shit by now.
R.I.P. Dyakovo
Sylvia Montresor

Ashmoria
Karpathos
~ You may think I’m small, but I have a universe inside my mind. ~

Jakker
Retired Moderator

Founded: May 17, 2011
Ex-Nation

Asia Invaded!

Postby Jakker » Sun Oct 18, 2015 12:20 pm

During the last minor update, The Black Hawks along with Europeia, and Kingdom of Alexandria raided Asia ending the delegate's streak of 659 days. TBH last visited Asia in 2012, so it was time to revisit the area.

Long time TBH Major Face Dancers served as the sleeper in the region, while Jakker led the rush into the region. Other troops including Knot and Marselesk worked to deceive defenders by moving elsewhere, which worked to fool Crosseye Jack.

Troops Involved:

Face Dancers-TBH
Jakker-TBH
Gladio-TBH
Ayvari-TBH
Marselesk-TBH
Knot-TBH
Kraken-ERN
Anumia-ERN
Calvin Coolidge-ERN
Writinglegend-ERN
Ninja Kittens-ERN
Cassy Anumia-ERN
Netz-ERN
Cpt.Carrot-ERN
Starstream-ERN
Rand-ERN
Shadoke-KoA
Last edited by Jakker on Sun Oct 18, 2015 12:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.
One Stop Rules Shop
Getting Help Request (GHR)

The Bruce wrote:Mostly I feel sorry for [raiders], because they put in all this effort and at the end of the day have nothing to show for it and have created nothing.

HawKnot
Political Columnist

Founded: Sep 16, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby HawKnot » Sun Oct 18, 2015 12:24 pm

Jakker is a god walking among mere mortals.

Deadeye Jack
Spokesperson

Founded: Apr 03, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Deadeye Jack » Sun Oct 18, 2015 12:27 pm

While yes it did fool me, we lost connectivity for a solid string right before that false move and the move into the region, which led to some disorientation and loss of focus. Not that we had enough people that were going to move to keep the delegate in power.

Also as far as I figured that other nation was not a defender. Although you edited that other nation out of your post now
Last edited by Deadeye Jack on Sun Oct 18, 2015 12:29 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Jakker
Retired Moderator

Founded: May 17, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Jakker » Sun Oct 18, 2015 12:31 pm

Deadeye Jack wrote:While yes it did fool me, we lost connectivity for a solid string right before that false move and the move into the region, which led to some disorientation and loss of focus. Not that we had enough people that were going to move to keep the delegate in power.

Also as far as I figured that other nation was not a defender. Although you edited that other nation out of your post now

You weren't the only one. I think the site went down right before move. Luckily for us, it came back seconds before update.
Last edited by Jakker on Sun Oct 18, 2015 12:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.
One Stop Rules Shop
Getting Help Request (GHR)

The Bruce wrote:Mostly I feel sorry for [raiders], because they put in all this effort and at the end of the day have nothing to show for it and have created nothing.

Dyr Nasad
Spokesperson

Founded: Dec 26, 2008
Ex-Nation

Postby Dyr Nasad » Sun Oct 18, 2015 12:33 pm

The annoying raid aside, it is nice to see Face Dancers back

HawKnot
Political Columnist

Founded: Sep 16, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby HawKnot » Sun Oct 18, 2015 12:33 pm

Deadeye Jack wrote:Not that we had enough people that were going to move to keep the delegate in power.

I spied seven defenders detagging a couple regions during update. I'm sure y'all could've pulled through somehow. ;)

Cora II
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Cora II » Sun Oct 18, 2015 12:37 pm

Outcasts online weren't even informed, shame. (one raid convo refugee, though)

"Classiest and most feared Raiders of the NS" - they say.

Expect unauthorized support.

"Cut them down!"

Deadeye Jack
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Deadeye Jack » Sun Oct 18, 2015 12:39 pm

HawKnot wrote:
Deadeye Jack wrote:Not that we had enough people that were going to move to keep the delegate in power.

I spied seven defenders detagging a couple regions during update. I'm sure y'all could've pulled through somehow. ;)

Seven defenders weren't detagging. They were libbing/defending and a handful of others were not in a position to pay attention outside of being given orders for pre-ordained moves or had already left. Not that it really needs to be justified to you.

Deadeye Jack
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Deadeye Jack » Sun Oct 18, 2015 12:42 pm

Cora II wrote:Outcasts online weren't even informed, shame. (one raid convo refugee, though)

"Classiest and most feared Raiders of the NS" - they say.

Expect unauthorized support.

I never understood why you provided "unauthorized support" since they clearly didn't want to keep you informed :P . They get all the benefits of your endo without having to deal with you, and they don't like dealing with you. Seems like you should hold out for some more respect. Of course I'm just a defender that would benefit from this advice so I may be biased.

Cora II
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Cora II » Sun Oct 18, 2015 12:49 pm

Unity man, Unity. They speak about it, but not act by its demands.
Last edited by Cora II on Sun Oct 18, 2015 12:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.

"Cut them down!"

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Gameplay