NATION

PASSWORD

The Pichu Confederacy

Talk about regional management and politics, raider/defender gameplay, and other game-related matters.
Not a roleplaying forum.
Highly Ranked
Lobbyist

Founded: Jan 03, 2015
Ex-Nation

The Pichu Confederacy

Postby Highly Ranked » Tue Jun 30, 2015 8:39 pm

Hello. Highly Ranked here. Today I want to talk about the Pichu Confederacy. Not only is it a region, it's also a place where natives of raided regions can stay without being raided. Coming soon: maps, ranks, and medals. Come here today! We would love to see you!
Last edited by Highly Ranked on Wed Jul 01, 2015 4:58 pm, edited 5 times in total.

Kaboomlandia
Negotiator

Founded: May 22, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Kaboomlandia » Wed Jul 01, 2015 1:11 pm

- Put a link to your region.
- How is your region supposed to be raid-proof if the delegate has administrative powers?
- Why should people join your region? Beef up your OP.
In=character, Kaboomlandia is a World Assembly member and abides by its resolutions. If this nation isn't in the WA, it's for practical reasons.
Author of GA #371 and SC #208, #214, #226, #227, #230, #232
Co-Author of SC #204
"Insanity is doing the same thing over and over and expecting a different result."
Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

"Your legitimacy, Kaboom, has melted away in my eyes. I couldn't have believed that only a shadow of your once brilliant WA career remains."

Highly Ranked
Lobbyist

Founded: Jan 03, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Highly Ranked » Thu Jul 02, 2015 8:02 pm

Bump.

Return to Gameplay