NATION

PASSWORD

Recruitment, general help. [split from Gameplay advice]

Talk about regional management and politics, raider/defender gameplay, and other game-related matters.
Not a roleplaying forum.
New US America
Civilian

Founded: May 21, 2015
Ex-Nation

Recruitment, general help. [split from Gameplay advice]

Postby New US America » Sun May 24, 2015 7:18 pm

Hello,
I am a new state that is looking for a good region to take part in. I've noticed most regions have government offices and I definitely am interested in getting into one of those. But, I want to find a good region for me, I have a more libertarian nation, so if you or anybody you know could help point me in the right direction as to where to go, who to speak with and how to get involved with a government position, please let me know by sending me a telegram, or replying directly to this.
Thank you,
Leader of New US America

Benevolent Thomas
Ambassador

Founded: Jun 10, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Benevolent Thomas » Sun May 24, 2015 7:23 pm

New US America wrote:Hello,
I am a new state that is looking for a good region to take part in. I've noticed most regions have government offices and I definitely am interested in getting into one of those. But, I want to find a good region for me, I have a more libertarian nation, so if you or anybody you know could help point me in the right direction as to where to go, who to speak with and how to get involved with a government position, please let me know by sending me a telegram, or replying directly to this.
Thank you,
Leader of New US America

Lazarus sounds perfect for you. You should contact Funkadelia with any and all questions you've got
Ballotonia wrote:Personally, I think there's something seriously wrong with a game if it willfully allows the destruction of longtime player communities in favor of kids whose sole purpose is to enjoy ruining the game for others.

Return to Gameplay