NATION

PASSWORD

Mexicaztlan - We Need Your Help

Talk about regional management and politics, raider/defender gameplay, and other game-related matters.
Not a roleplaying forum.
Lilhavanaboys
Lobbyist

Founded: Feb 07, 2015
Ex-Nation

Mexicaztlan - We Need Your Help

Postby Lilhavanaboys » Sun May 24, 2015 11:54 pm

WA member nations of the world, it is my unfortunate duty to announce my created region Mexicaztlan has been successfully invaded by the forces of DEN. Can anyone help us? Please. I respectfully and strongly urge you, Security Council, please liberate my people! Please liberate the good of Mexicaztlan! :(

Great Brigantia
Spokesperson

Founded: Mar 30, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Great Brigantia » Sun May 24, 2015 11:59 pm

Lilhavanaboys wrote:WA member nations of the world, it is my unfortunate duty to announce my created region Mexicaztlan has been successfully invaded by the forces of DEN. Can anyone help us? Please. I respectfully and strongly urge you, Security Council, please liberate my people! Please liberate the good of Mexicaztlan! :(

It's only been tag raided, meaning the raiders aren't holding the region beyond one update. If you get yourself or some other WA nation in your region elected WA Delegate at the next update, you or they can reverse everything.

This dispatch contains information and resources to help you restore your region.

Also, posts like these belong in Gameplay, not the Security Council.
Cormac

Χαλεπὰ τὰ καλά (Naught Without Labor)

Return to Gameplay