NATION

PASSWORD

how do i create my own region

Talk about regional management and politics, raider/defender gameplay, and other game-related matters.
Not a roleplaying forum.
Horeiqt
Secretary

Founded: Apr 28, 2015
Ex-Nation

how do i create my own region

Postby Horeiqt » Tue May 19, 2015 4:29 pm

i want to create my own region but i cant pls help me ):

Kaboomlandia
Negotiator

Founded: May 22, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Kaboomlandia » Tue May 19, 2015 5:12 pm

Looks like you've figured it out on your own.
In=character, Kaboomlandia is a World Assembly member and abides by its resolutions. If this nation isn't in the WA, it's for practical reasons.
Author of GA #371 and SC #208, #214, #226, #227, #230, #232
Co-Author of SC #204
"Insanity is doing the same thing over and over and expecting a different result."
Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

"Your legitimacy, Kaboom, has melted away in my eyes. I couldn't have believed that only a shadow of your once brilliant WA career remains."

Seamus-Tropez
Secretary

Founded: Sep 28, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Seamus-Tropez » Tue May 19, 2015 8:28 pm

This thread doesn't belong in the Got Issues sub-forum, as it has nothing to do with the actual issues of NationStates, with what little experience I have with these forums. One of the moderators should probably move this to Gameplay or a more relevant sub-forum, at least.
My Obligatory Political Views Sig
Supports: Keynesian economics, Third Way, social liberalism, LGBTQ rights, pro-choice, gun control.
Neutral: Constitutional monarchy, European Union.
Opposes: Austrian school, fascism, communism, pro-life, third-way feminism, men's rights activism, political views signatures.

Aramythia
Spokesperson

Founded: Dec 24, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Aramythia » Thu May 21, 2015 12:52 pm

Seamus-Tropez wrote:This thread doesn't belong in the Got Issues sub-forum, as it has nothing to do with the actual issues of NationStates, with what little experience I have with these forums. One of the moderators should probably move this to Gameplay or a more relevant sub-forum, at least.

Being part of or creating your own region is part of the game, and this is the "Gameplay" forum.
The Background Nation of Aramythia
I came, I saw, I left
This is a box.

Seamus-Tropez
Secretary

Founded: Sep 28, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Seamus-Tropez » Fri May 22, 2015 12:27 pm

Aramythia wrote:
Seamus-Tropez wrote:This thread doesn't belong in the Got Issues sub-forum, as it has nothing to do with the actual issues of NationStates, with what little experience I have with these forums. One of the moderators should probably move this to Gameplay or a more relevant sub-forum, at least.

Being part of or creating your own region is part of the game, and this is the "Gameplay" forum.

Sorry about that. I made the post while it was still in the sub-forum where the OP posted the thread, the Got Issues? sub-forum. You found the thread after one of the mods moved the thread to the Gameplay forum.

Asking how to make a region on a sub-forum that is about Issues is not at all relevant to said sub-forum. However, it has been brought to a sub-forum that does makes it relevant, the Gameplay forum.
My Obligatory Political Views Sig
Supports: Keynesian economics, Third Way, social liberalism, LGBTQ rights, pro-choice, gun control.
Neutral: Constitutional monarchy, European Union.
Opposes: Austrian school, fascism, communism, pro-life, third-way feminism, men's rights activism, political views signatures.

Horeiqt
Secretary

Founded: Apr 28, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Horeiqt » Mon May 25, 2015 10:24 am

nvm i got it working :)

Return to Gameplay