NATION

PASSWORD

Cimmerian Raider Mercs - Hyborian Winter War

Talk about regional management and politics, raider/defender gameplay, and other game-related matters.
Not a roleplaying forum.

Advertisement

Remove ads

Deadeye Jack
Spokesperson

Founded: Apr 03, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Deadeye Jack » Sun Jul 26, 2015 5:35 pm

Kazmr wrote:Heads up, I wasn't on yesterday :P

Hehe. Yeah I'm you now, apparently. Cora have you forgotten one of your Dear Spanes so soon :(

Cora II
Diplomat

Founded: Jun 27, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Cora II » Sun Jul 26, 2015 6:17 pm

Ooops. My apologies. Credits where they belong. Thanks for correction. :)

That was rather unprofessional update from my behalf: we started late, I was badly drunken, war tech not up to date, and higher priorities hindered concentration further (needy darling). I hardly remember that update anymore. Also, those few tags left undone (something that doesn't happen too often), and I slept over next update too. :P

CROM!
• The Black Riders Witch-Z-Queen of Cimmeria 'Cora' • Raider Extremist • War Diary
• 618+ active updates, 11195+ raided regions, 3567+ times raider delegate, 158+ updates in command, 2870+ triggered raids, 35+ occupations, 307+ banjected WA-nations •

"Cut them down!"

Cora II
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Cora II » Mon Jul 27, 2015 10:33 am

The Mafia boss wondering what went wrong on the tag streets...

July 27th, Minor Update

The Mafia Consigliere Tali and sober Underboss Cora. Up to date submachine guns. 25 seconds minimum reload/recoil, 1 second per shot. 100% hits, until BT Narcs arrived. 3 vs 2 chase... 10 hits, 6 split sec to 2 secs misses, 5 busted Zen-lude stashes... over 50% interception for the Narcs, directly or indirectly. :(

• The Black Riders Witch-Z-Queen of Cimmeria 'Cora' • Raider Extremist • War Diary
• 618+ active updates, 11195+ raided regions, 3567+ times raider delegate, 158+ updates in command, 2870+ triggered raids, 35+ occupations, 307+ banjected WA-nations •

"Cut them down!"

Kazmr
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Aug 23, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Kazmr » Mon Jul 27, 2015 10:43 am

You were facing the dream team today ;) RIA Security Officer, LLA Grand Commandant (General), and UDL Chief of the Band. Was quite the update.
Former Chairman of the Peoples Republic of Lazarus
Officer of the Lazarene Liberation Army
Also known as United Gordonopia

Cora II
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Cora II » Mon Jul 27, 2015 11:07 am

Dammit! That's true. Add DYP, Jack, and that RiverFleet guy and you have Fenda dream team... Actually you have pretty much all those who can call themselves Defenders.

Multiply that by ten, and effective raiding will be really hard thing to do...

ADD: @Thomas

:p
Last edited by Cora II on Mon Jul 27, 2015 11:50 am, edited 1 time in total.

"Cut them down!"

Cora II
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Cora II » Tue Jul 28, 2015 10:22 am

Following Raider has been promoted to Cimmerian Ranks:
Pygmalionia to Rank Cimmerian Battle Goon (CBG)
(For his first blood, 1 active update, 3 team hits)

CROM!

"Cut them down!"

Drop Your Pants
Senator

Founded: Apr 17, 2005
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Drop Your Pants » Wed Jul 29, 2015 12:49 pm

Cora II wrote:Dammit! That's true. Add DYP, Jack, and that RiverFleet guy and you have Fenda dream team... Actually you have pretty much all those who can call themselves Defenders.

I'm taking a break from R/D for the foreseeable future so don't count me :P
Happily oblivious to NS Drama and I rarely pay attention beyond 5 minutes

Ever-Wandering Souls
Negotiator

Founded: Jan 01, 2014
Father Knows Best State

Postby Ever-Wandering Souls » Wed Jul 29, 2015 12:56 pm

Drop Your Pants wrote:
Cora II wrote:Dammit! That's true. Add DYP, Jack, and that RiverFleet guy and you have Fenda dream team... Actually you have pretty much all those who can call themselves Defenders.

I'm taking a break from R/D for the foreseeable future so don't count me :P

I don't know if Cora knows you piled in TBR then went to help Koth into office :P
Proud Raider; General of The Black Hawks, Ret.
TG me anytime; I'm always happy to talk about anything!

The Alicorns (Equestria) wrote:Let them stay, no need to badmouth them...From our view a bunch of nations just came in, seized the delegate position, and changed a few superficial things...we play NationStates differently...there's really no reason for us to be butthurt.
http://www.nationstates.net/page=rmb/postid=8944227
http://www.nationstates.net/page=rmb/postid=8951258

Misley wrote:
Hobbesistan wrote:Don't think I understand the question.
The color or what?..

Jesus, Hobbes, it's 2015. You can't just call someone "the color".

Reploid Productions wrote:Raiders are endlessly creative

How Do I Telegram API?

Omnis delenda est.

Cora II
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Cora II » Thu Jul 30, 2015 12:25 pm

Skype Report to Halcones

[9:54:55 PM] Cora: Saddest and most hurting thing is that they must pretend, because they want RP ranks.
[9:56:19 PM] Cora: Many good raiders fear initiatives because of that, forcing them unoptimal solutions.
[9:57:56 PM] Cora: Situation seems very schitzopheric for many raiders, trying make careers in multiple organisations.
Concepts of "force multiplier", "synergic benefits", "Quality via quantity" etc. are like sanscrit to many off-site generals
[10:05:47 PM] Cora: Even for many veteran raiders "tag raiding" is rigid category, not the end result of raiding activity of a small updater teams, unable be online for several consecutive updates
[10:07:14 PM] Cora: They attack against in-existent category of R/D reality
[10:08:17 PM] Cora: "Tag Raiding" as a separate mode of raiding doesn't exist
[10:09:40 PM] Cora: It's only the name of small force mobile warfare in its current level of evolution
[10:12:44 PM] Cora: Closest we ever made for real demonstration was this: viewtopic.php?p=23951931#p23951931
[10:13:37 PM] Cora: 11 Black Riders, delegates up to 6e
[10:14:11 PM] Cora: Not all riders were online whole update

"Cut them down!"

Benevolent Thomas
Ambassador

Founded: Jun 10, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Benevolent Thomas » Thu Jul 30, 2015 1:06 pm

You should try turning defender. As of current, we value activity over anything else :hug:
Ballotonia wrote:Personally, I think there's something seriously wrong with a game if it willfully allows the destruction of longtime player communities in favor of kids whose sole purpose is to enjoy ruining the game for others.

Cora II
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Cora II » Thu Jul 30, 2015 1:16 pm

Benevolent Thomas wrote:You should try turning defender. As of current, we value activity over anything else :hug:

Thanks but no thanks. For me that Oath means something. :hug:

Even moderate backstabbers would manage perfect my isolation, there are still lot to do even acting completely alone.

I'll CTE/DEAT/DOS as raider soldier. CROM!

"Cut them down!"

RiderSyl
Negotiator

Founded: Jan 16, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby RiderSyl » Thu Jul 30, 2015 6:34 pm

Benevolent Thomas wrote:<snip attempt to recruit from Cimmeria>

R.I.P. Dyakovo
Sylvia Montresor

Ashmoria
Karpathos
~ You may think I’m small, but I have a universe inside my mind. ~

Hobbesistan
Minister

Founded: Jul 01, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Hobbesistan » Thu Jul 30, 2015 6:52 pm

Cora II wrote:
Benevolent Thomas wrote:You should try turning defender. As of current, we value activity over anything else :hug:

Thanks but no thanks. For me that Oath means something. :hug:

Even moderate backstabbers would manage perfect my isolation, there are still lot to do even acting completely alone.

I'll CTE/DEAT/DOS as raider soldier. CROM!

*tep recruitment pitch goes here*
Hobbes
ra, ra rasputin

(Ret.) Maintainer of the Nationstates FAQ and Deletiger (Ret.) of The East Pacific
russia's greatest

Hobbes is always winning, like Charlie Sheen. - Jurisdictions
love machine

Stop right there (hobbes), your rational thought and intellect will destroy the internet. - Sovreignry
it was a shame how

Giraffes think Hobbes regret a lot. A lot of giraffes do. - Rachel
he carried on.

Luxdonia
Ambassador

Founded: Jun 22, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Luxdonia » Thu Jul 30, 2015 7:18 pm

Cora II wrote:Skype Report to Halcones

[9:54:55 PM] Cora: Saddest and most hurting thing is that they must pretend, because they want RP ranks.
[9:56:19 PM] Cora: Many good raiders fear initiatives because of that, forcing them unoptimal solutions.
[9:57:56 PM] Cora: Situation seems very schitzopheric for many raiders, trying make careers in multiple organisations.
Concepts of "force multiplier", "synergic benefits", "Quality via quantity" etc. are like sanscrit to many off-site generals
[10:05:47 PM] Cora: Even for many veteran raiders "tag raiding" is rigid category, not the end result of raiding activity of a small updater teams, unable be online for several consecutive updates
[10:07:14 PM] Cora: They attack against in-existent category of R/D reality
[10:08:17 PM] Cora: "Tag Raiding" as a separate mode of raiding doesn't exist
[10:09:40 PM] Cora: It's only the name of small force mobile warfare in its current level of evolution
[10:12:44 PM] Cora: Closest we ever made for real demonstration was this: viewtopic.php?p=23951931#p23951931
[10:13:37 PM] Cora: 11 Black Riders, delegates up to 6e
[10:14:11 PM] Cora: Not all riders were online whole update

I remember the update Cora linked to the log he just posted. Die Wache Reich (WOTF Delegate at the time) was on six endorsements and TBR came pouring in and tagged the region.

I believe I (Foreign Minister of WOTF at the time) declared war on TBR after that incident.

The Kingdom of Luxdonia
The Chief Administrator and Executive Councillor of Archmont
Join the Archmont Discord server!

Cora II
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Cora II » Fri Jul 31, 2015 8:58 am

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lZBaklS79Wc

With the loved one. Skipped update.

Add: National Anthem of Cimmeria: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ia5c7EawMtQ

#0001/0001-30 • Sunday 6th October 2013, Minor Update: Raid 30 regions - (viewtopic.php?p=16866306#p16866306) First Blood. Huzzah!
---> Corax's WarCry - Epogennick's Entry Oath:
"I swear to combat the Defender Plague, the Moderate Traitors, and the Native Blight until the day I cease to exist."
#0002-34 • Wednesday 9th October 2013, Minor Update: - Failed and Interrupted 4 regions training mission. Fenda party. Birthday of Private arseston.
---> Entry Oath Repeated.

Add2. @Wraith: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=taXmzybE8lY *Finnish Battalion*
Add3. Statement: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7tNVaV96PuI 'Survivor'
Add4. For case of my CTE: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WI4SEv_-S2U 'the Funeral of Soldier'
Add5. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2EkVYX9YVLM 'Soldier of 3 Armies'
Add6. For Tagfields - For my only real home: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r4E6sTPlxeQ
Last edited by Cora II on Fri Jul 31, 2015 11:30 am, edited 6 times in total.

"Cut them down!"

Festavo2
Secretary

Founded: Aug 02, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Festavo2 » Fri Jul 31, 2015 2:52 pm

Cora II wrote:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lZBaklS79Wc

With the loved one. Skipped update.

Add: National Anthem of Cimmeria: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ia5c7EawMtQ

#0001/0001-30 • Sunday 6th October 2013, Minor Update: Raid 30 regions - (viewtopic.php?p=16866306#p16866306) First Blood. Huzzah!
---> Corax's WarCry - Epogennick's Entry Oath:
"I swear to combat the Defender Plague, the Moderate Traitors, and the Native Blight until the day I cease to exist."
#0002-34 • Wednesday 9th October 2013, Minor Update: - Failed and Interrupted 4 regions training mission. Fenda party. Birthday of Private arseston.
---> Entry Oath Repeated.

Add2. @Wraith: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=taXmzybE8lY *Finnish Battalion*
Add3. Statement: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7tNVaV96PuI 'Survivor'
Add4. For case of my CTE: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WI4SEv_-S2U 'the Funeral of Soldier'
Add5. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2EkVYX9YVLM 'Soldier of 3 Armies'
Add6. For Tagfields - For my only real home: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r4E6sTPlxeQ

Why, Cora? Why did you skip an update to be with this "loved one"? The only things that can be loved are raiding and the updates tat make raiding possible. I am saddened by this terrible display of humanity.
Scribe of War of Osiris | Sergeant of The Black Hawks
Raiding like it should be: With a galloping horse and a loud-ass gun
Marelius wrote:You got Festavo'd

Revall wrote:Festavo is an off his rocker cowboy capable of anything at the drop of a hat

Nuke wrote:But can you really be more dangerous than Festavo? Now that guy is a real fucking OG.

Cora II
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Cora II » Sun Aug 02, 2015 4:31 am

I assume there are sarcastic undertone in your comment, Fest.

First, I play the game. Secondly, that playlist is composed from my power tunes (sentimental drunken depression tone, I played for her explaining what is my role, history, deeds, approach...). Third, my horrible "display" and even worse R/D RP is always secondary to my darling, woman I love.

Not even 10000 raided (where founders couldn't keep them safe) regions are worth of moment with her. Maybe you should recheck your own priorities in this game and your display of humanity yourself, Dear Fest! :P

Instead, She wasn't particularly interested. I can't blame her for that. :hug:
Last edited by Cora II on Sun Aug 02, 2015 4:33 am, edited 1 time in total.

"Cut them down!"

Cora II
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Cora II » Thu Aug 06, 2015 9:00 am

A Rank RP, the sociology of Raiderdom got me. I can't care less!

Raider wannabes needed. Learn from/with the soldier. In practice. On the tagfields.

Do not kneel, Soldier!

Email: tbrcoraxion@gmail.com

CROM!

"Cut them down!"

Imperial RiverCorps Armada Commander
Lobbyist

Founded: Jul 06, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Imperial RiverCorps Armada Commander » Thu Aug 06, 2015 11:14 am

Multiply that by ten, and effective raiding will be really hard thing to do...

ADD: @Thomas

Less than 3 weeks after I began participating in R/D activity and I've been noticed? :p

Darn I thought I would remain anonymous.

Cora II
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Cora II » Thu Aug 06, 2015 11:28 am

You learned from best fendas, River.

We all can see your movements. :)

"Cut them down!"

Marselesk
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Apr 30, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Marselesk » Thu Aug 06, 2015 1:01 pm

Cora II wrote:A Rank RP, the sociology of Raiderdom got me. I can't care less!

Raider wannabes needed. Learn from/with the soldier. In practice. On the tagfields.

Do not kneel, Soldier!

Email: tbrcoraxion@gmail.com

CROM!

I'm fairly certain your skype username is actually tbrcora, unless you've made a new one.
99.1% Chemically Pure Raider
Field Marshal and Major of The Black Hawks
Patriarch of the House of Vasentius

Revall wrote:I will train a flock of geese for 20 years as assassins and send them to find you kleo

John Jacob wrote:Your ability to make a convincing argument based on complete bullsh*t is very impressive

Raging Zen Master wrote:As subtle as "HELLO FELLOW HUMANS, I TOO, ENJOY BREATHING OXYGEN."

Knot/Ivo wrote:Nonsense, defender budgets are set to buying cushy armchairs, not bombers!

Cora II
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Cora II » Thu Aug 06, 2015 9:10 pm

Oops, indeed:

"Cut them down!"

Little Streams
Civilian

Founded: Jun 23, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Little Streams » Thu Aug 06, 2015 11:23 pm

Cora II wrote:You learned from best fendas, River.

Well then, who would be the worst defenders?

Luxdonia
Ambassador

Founded: Jun 22, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Luxdonia » Thu Aug 06, 2015 11:26 pm

Little Streams wrote:
Cora II wrote:You learned from best fendas, River.

Well then, who would be the worst defenders?

WUTO. They 'defend' regions by tagging them.
The Kingdom of Luxdonia
The Chief Administrator and Executive Councillor of Archmont
Join the Archmont Discord server!

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Gameplay