NATION

PASSWORD

Regional Embassy of Archmont

Talk about regional management and politics, raider/defender gameplay, and other game-related matters.
Not a roleplaying forum.

Advertisement

Remove ads

Gradea
Diplomat

Founded: Apr 20, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Gradea » Fri May 01, 2015 12:12 am

Arctriul wrote:Voting on gameplay stance through a poll - with all nations allowed - with a former TBR member in the founder seat - who has jumped ideolgies a thousand times and changed opinions on a lot of matters.

Wouldn't suprise me if that vote wasn't affected by sleepers. :p

Articul, I never was a member of the Black Riders. I attempted to join in an attempt to infiltrate the organisation but I was immediately rejected.

Valrifell
Post Czar

Founded: Aug 18, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Valrifell » Fri May 01, 2015 4:19 am

Gradea wrote:
Arctriul wrote:Voting on gameplay stance through a poll - with all nations allowed - with a former TBR member in the founder seat - who has jumped ideolgies a thousand times and changed opinions on a lot of matters.

Wouldn't suprise me if that vote wasn't affected by sleepers. :p

Articul, I never was a member of the Black Riders. I attempted to join in an attempt to infiltrate the organisation but I was immediately rejected.

Worst. Stealth. Ever.
HAVING AN ALL CAPS SIG MAKES ME FEEL SMART

Arctriul
Envoy

Founded: Mar 21, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Arctriul » Fri May 01, 2015 5:42 am

Valrifell wrote:
Gradea wrote:Articul, I never was a member of the Black Riders. I attempted to join in an attempt to infiltrate the organisation but I was immediately rejected.

Worst. Stealth. Ever.

Val...MY dear old friend...I think we agree on something for once

Prophet Alphonse Silverstorm
"I’m a shadow that no light will shine on. As long as you follow me, you will never see the day."

"He who controls the battlefield, Controls History."

Gradea
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Official statement from Archmont

Postby Gradea » Mon May 25, 2015 12:19 am

OFFICIAL STATEMENT FROM THE KING OF ARCHMONT

In response to the raid of the Metropolis by DEN , Archmont strongly condemns DEN in the strongest possible way.

Also, after a recent ingame poll held in Archmont, we have decided to change our gameplay position from Independent to Neutral. The Royal Archmont Marines have been scrapped as well.

King Gradea
King and Foreign Affairs Minister of Archmont
Last edited by Gradea on Mon May 25, 2015 12:20 am, edited 1 time in total.

Arctriul
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Arctriul » Mon May 25, 2015 2:03 am

OFFICIAL STATEMENT FROM THE PROPHET OF SANCTUM

Why...just why?

Prophet Arctriul
Prophet and Sexy Beast of Sanctum
Last edited by Arctriul on Mon May 25, 2015 2:04 am, edited 2 times in total.

"I’m a shadow that no light will shine on. As long as you follow me, you will never see the day."

NoblePhnx
Diplomat

Founded: Jan 15, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby NoblePhnx » Mon May 25, 2015 6:52 pm

Question so your ally was raided and one of the things you do is is to scrap your own defense force/army which could theoretically be used to protect/defend/restore order or what have you to allies who get raided etc.?
Original Ego of Revall Silverstorm
★Lord Noblephnx of The Eternal Knights

RiderSyl
Negotiator

Founded: Jan 16, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby RiderSyl » Mon May 25, 2015 10:53 pm

Gradea wrote:Archmont strongly condemns DEN in the strongest possible way.

R.I.P. Dyakovo
Sylvia Montresor

Ashmoria
Karpathos
~ You may think I’m small, but I have a universe inside my mind. ~

Gest
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Oct 16, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Gest » Mon May 25, 2015 11:17 pm

Gradea wrote:...to change our gameplay position from Independent to Neutral.

From Jello to mush!
Last edited by Gest on Mon May 25, 2015 11:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Gradea
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Gradea » Tue May 26, 2015 12:51 am

Gest wrote:
Gradea wrote:...to change our gameplay position from Independent to Neutral.

From Jello to mush!

Very witty, Mr Evil Raider Overlord.

In other news, Archmont will be looking to repeal it's Constitution in a proposal put forward in the Regional Assembly by Most Excellent and Gracious King Gradea. The new Constitution will bring in a new style of government which will be more efficient and less time consuming.

Arctriul
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Arctriul » Tue May 26, 2015 12:54 am

Gradea wrote:
Gest wrote:
From Jello to mush!

Very witty, Mr Evil Raider Overlord.

In other news, Archmont will be looking to repeal it's Constitution in a proposal put forward in the Regional Assembly by Most Excellent and Gracious King Gradea. The new Constitution will bring in a new style of government which will be more efficient and less time consuming.

There's a simple way to streamline it..

Here have a free tip

Benovalent dictatorships shrouded by false democracy - give it a try; it's good fun!

Archmont Founder
Lobbyist

Founded: Apr 20, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Archmont Founder » Tue May 26, 2015 2:07 am

Arctriul wrote:
Gradea wrote:Very witty, Mr Evil Raider Overlord.

Here have a free tip

Benovalent dictatorships shrouded by false democracy - give it a try; it's good fun!

It is not going to transform into a benevolent dictatorship. Under my proposed plan (which is being voted upon in the Archmont Regional Assembly), I will become the Emperor, a trusted advisor of mine will be appointed as Regent (by myself) and real power will lie in an elected Chancellor (the WA Delegate) who will administer the region.
Founder puppet of Archmont
Currently controlled by Grand Chancellor Luxdonia (also known as Gradea) and Vice Chancellor Avendonia

Drop Your Pants
Senator

Founded: Apr 17, 2005
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Drop Your Pants » Tue May 26, 2015 6:15 am

Archmont Founder wrote:It is not going to transform into a benevolent dictatorship. Under my proposed plan (which is being voted upon in the Archmont Regional Assembly (your puppets)), I will become the Emperor, a trusted advisor of mine (your puppet) will be appointed as Regent (by myself) and real power will lie in an elected Chancellor (the WA Delegate) (your puppet) who will administer the region.

Had to fix that for you :P
Happily oblivious to NS Drama and I rarely pay attention beyond 5 minutes

Arctriul
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Arctriul » Tue May 26, 2015 12:29 pm

Drop Your Pants wrote:
Archmont Founder wrote:It is not going to transform into a benevolent dictatorship. Under my proposed plan (which is being voted upon in the Archmont Regional Assembly (your puppets)), I will become the Emperor, a trusted advisor of mine (your puppet) will be appointed as Regent (by myself) and real power will lie in an elected Chancellor (the WA Delegate) (your puppet) who will administer the region.

Had to fix that for you :P

:rofl:

I didn't even think of that

Valrifell
Post Czar

Founded: Aug 18, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Valrifell » Tue May 26, 2015 1:23 pm

Arctriul wrote:
Gradea wrote:Very witty, Mr Evil Raider Overlord.

Here have a free tip

From a technical standpoint, that's literally every region in NationStates. :p
HAVING AN ALL CAPS SIG MAKES ME FEEL SMART

Arctriul
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Arctriul » Tue May 26, 2015 5:20 pm

Valrifell wrote:
Arctriul wrote:There's a simple way to streamline it..

Here have a free tip

True true - although back in CAS I remember having to fucking vote on everything it felt like.

Gradea
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Gradea » Tue May 26, 2015 7:57 pm

Arctriul wrote:
Valrifell wrote:

True true - although back in CAS I remember having to fucking vote on everything it felt like.

What is CAS?

Arctriul
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Arctriul » Tue May 26, 2015 9:02 pm

Gradea wrote:
Arctriul wrote:True true - although back in CAS I remember having to fucking vote on everything it felt like.

What is CAS?

The ashes this phoenix arose from.
Last edited by Arctriul on Tue May 26, 2015 9:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Gradea
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Gradea » Tue May 26, 2015 10:18 pm

Arctriul wrote:
Gradea wrote:What is CAS?

The ashes this phoenix arose from.

Is that the Association of Imperialism or the Coalition of Freedom? Becuase they are the onyl past regions you have founded that I am aware of.

Arctriul
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Arctriul » Wed May 27, 2015 3:20 am

Gradea wrote:
Arctriul wrote:The ashes this phoenix arose from.

Is that the Association of Imperialism or the Coalition of Freedom? Becuase they are the onyl past regions you have founded that I am aware of.

I didn't found it

It's were I started my NS career

Gradea
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Regional news

Postby Gradea » Tue Jun 09, 2015 3:34 am

Regent Avendonia has received a promotion: Gradea will now be sharing the founder puppet with him.

In other news, the regional map is slowly increasing, some roleplays are planned for soon and we now have only twelve nations. Again.

Kemintiri of Kemet
Envoy

Founded: Jan 24, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Kemintiri of Kemet » Tue Jun 09, 2015 4:07 am

Hey! What happened to your retirement the other day?
Yo Mama|Elegy for Easter|Black of Knight|On Tagger's Fields|Raid Regions|A Thousand Days of Mourning In Honour Of My Fallen Loved One|Love-lies-bleeding|It Is Heartbreak
Կէմինտիրի Թեոդորա Շնեժ Մոնտրէսոր
Kemintiri T'yeodora Snez Montresor

100 Invader 63 Defender
Niece of Tim Stark, Escade and Solorni
Daughter of Severisen and Xoriet
Niece-by-marriage of Dalimbar
Granddaughter of Minineenee
Descendant of Astarial
Half-sister of Rirersyl
Sister of Ramaeus
Cousin of Knot

Arctriul
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Arctriul » Tue Jun 09, 2015 4:31 am

I must agree - what happened to the third retirement? Or are you still gradeb or whatever his "brother" Is naming himself..

If being your delegate for a few weeks earns founder access - I think i know what's gonna keep my WA busy. x

Gradea
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Gradea » Tue Jun 09, 2015 3:30 pm

Arctriul wrote:I must agree - what happened to the third retirement? Or are you still gradeb or whatever his "brother" Is naming himself..

If being your delegate for a few weeks earns founder access - I think i know what's gonna keep my WA busy. x

He wasn't Delegate, that was Matthewmania. Avendonia has shown himslef to be a trustworthy and hardworking person so that is why I am giving him Founder access.

In other news, Chancellor elections could be underway soon with Matthewmania's inactivity a cause for concern for many Archmont residents.

Kaboomlandia
Negotiator

Founded: May 22, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Kaboomlandia » Tue Jun 09, 2015 4:09 pm

Gradea wrote:
Arctriul wrote:I must agree - what happened to the third retirement? Or are you still gradeb or whatever his "brother" Is naming himself..

He wasn't Delegate, that was Matthewmania. Avendonia has shown himslef to be a trustworthy and hardworking person so that is why I am giving him Founder access.

In other news, Chancellor elections could be underway soon with Matthewmania's inactivity a cause for concern for many Archmont residents.

I thought you retired from NS? :roll:
In=character, Kaboomlandia is a World Assembly member and abides by its resolutions. If this nation isn't in the WA, it's for practical reasons.
Author of GA #371 and SC #208, #214, #226, #227, #230, #232
Co-Author of SC #204
"Insanity is doing the same thing over and over and expecting a different result."
Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

"Your legitimacy, Kaboom, has melted away in my eyes. I couldn't have believed that only a shadow of your once brilliant WA career remains."

Arctriul
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Arctriul » Tue Jun 09, 2015 5:23 pm

I'm gonna say this for he last time. I think two telegrams was plenty but I guess it wasn't.

Stop requesting embassies with Sanctum. You do not meet out requirments for an embassy, have some form of personal connection with myself which would call for an exception and more so you don't even send a telegram before sending a request.

So can you please stop. It won't be accepted.

Previous

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Gameplay