NATION

PASSWORD

The BRU Agency

Talk about regional management and politics, raider/defender gameplay, and other game-related matters.
Not a roleplaying forum.

Advertisement

Remove ads

Pontacium
Attaché

Founded: Oct 23, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Pontacium » Tue Mar 31, 2015 7:11 pm

We Are Not the NSA wrote:
Drop Your Pants wrote:Same way it takes 5 people to tag a region with no WA's, good training exercise.

But they could have liberated two or three regions with that much man power. Are they occupying it or something?

I'm occupying it, yes.
Boop!

Ambroscus Koth
Ambassador

Founded: May 06, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Ambroscus Koth » Tue Mar 31, 2015 7:21 pm

United German Regions wrote:
Ridersyl wrote:Telling Tim to get a name for himself is like telling Cormac he knows nothing about dealing with a new alignment, telling Koth to learn what a forum admin does, telling Venico to learn how raiding works, telling Unibot to learn to write more than a paragraph, etc...

Basically, if your knowledge of NSers is that bad, it's better to save the "banter" for when you know more.

I understand his position as delegate but that is still nothing. When I you need to be a somebody, it means that people must actually have a side in the TBR situation and stand by their opinion. He is nobody and has no name for himself as far as I care, and neither do you so try something and change the NationStates world.

Once again you prove that you know literally nothing about Gameplay history.

Tim was once a member of The Black Riders. He was a rather dedicated member, and he did a lot of work for the region. Then he decided that he didn't like the way things were going and ever since he has been a defender, who unlike you has actually fought against TBR where it counts on many, many occasions. Tim has done way more for the cause against TBR than you have in your short career, so I'm baffled as to why you're spouting this nonsense about him.
☀ Pharaoh Emeritus of Osiris (x2) ☀
Lieutenant of The Black Hawks | Sovereign General of the DEN
♥ Drunk married to Aurum Rider | Author of SC#172

Miniluv: Stability is Stagnation!

Sedgistan
Site Director

Founded: Oct 20, 2006
Anarchy

Postby Sedgistan » Wed Apr 01, 2015 1:16 am

This was locked on request by another mod. It's worth noting that there's no thread ownership in Gameplay, and it's entirely at a mod's discretion whether they grant an OP's request to have their thread locked.

If you're having your thread locked to shut down discussion on your region - which appears to be the case here - then don't expect to be allowed to post another recruiting thread. If you want to promote your region, you have to accept criticism of it too.

Previous

Return to Gameplay