NATION

PASSWORD

Selling nations?

Talk about regional management and politics, raider/defender gameplay, and other game-related matters.
Not a roleplaying forum.
The Eastern Union of Holt
Lobbyist

Founded: Feb 05, 2015
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Selling nations?

Postby The Eastern Union of Holt » Fri Feb 27, 2015 10:15 pm

I request the ability to sell nations because I'm getting rid of five puppet nations by giving them away, but can we actually make puppet nations while still operating your own and selling them if your too occupied? Clearly, that wouldn't exist unless enough nations propose for it and the WA takes notice. So, whoever agrees on having puppet nations that aren't secretly controlled by your nation and selling those puppet natinons to regions can go ahead and reply. I also will welcome any replies on how this system wouldn't work.
THE EUH LORD ALWAYS FIND YOU!!! So you can receive your pizza delivery.

Omigodtheykilledkenny
Negotiator

Founded: Mar 14, 2005
Left-Leaning College State

Postby Omigodtheykilledkenny » Fri Feb 27, 2015 10:22 pm

You can already use the Gameplay forum to advertise nations you're giving away. However, mods have advised caution about acquiring secondhand states, for once you inherit another's nation, you also inherit any mod record on its past misdeeds.

This thread belongs in either Gameplay or Technical.
Omigodtheykilledkenny FAQ | "The Biggest Sovereigntist IN THE WORLD" - Chester Pearson

Frisbeeteria
Senior Game Moderator

Founded: Dec 16, 2003
Capitalizt

Postby Frisbeeteria » Fri Feb 27, 2015 10:29 pm

The Eastern Union of Holt wrote:I also will welcome any replies on how this system wouldn't work.

It won't. You are not permitted to sell nations. If you try and we catch you, we'll delete not just the puppet but both main nations (buyer and seller) as well.

So don't.

Return to Gameplay