NATION

PASSWORD

Can somebody please review my factbook?

Talk about regional management and politics, raider/defender gameplay, and other game-related matters.
Not a roleplaying forum.
The Supreme Magistrates
Civil Servant

Founded: Feb 22, 2015
Ex-Nation

Can somebody please review my factbook?

Postby The Supreme Magistrates » Fri Feb 27, 2015 7:13 pm

So, I want to get into roleplaying here. I've roleplayed before, but have never done it on this site. I don't know much much about economics or politics, so I went and made a basic factbook for my nation before I expanded upon it and made a Wikipedia article's worth of information. It's a quick overview with specific facts. I tried not make my nation too OP by balancing things like a large-ish military with practically no spending on things like education. But I don't know much about what a nation like the one I want would look like statistically, so could somebody please take a look at it and give me some feedback? Is there anything unrealistic about it? Is it a little too OP? What should I change? What could I add to make it better/ more in-depth? I'd greatly appreciate the help :)

My nation's basic factbook.

And on the topic of factbooks, I can use BBcode, but have no idea how to make those info pages (the ones that look like a Wikipedia article) for my statistics like some people have. Could someone please tell me how I might do that?

Consular
Minister

Founded: Apr 10, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Consular » Fri Feb 27, 2015 8:05 pm

The Supreme Magistrates wrote:And on the topic of factbooks, I can use BBcode, but have no idea how to make those info pages (the ones that look like a Wikipedia article) for my statistics like some people have. Could someone please tell me how I might do that?

Guide to a Wiki Style Factbook by Ponderosa.

The Supreme Magistrates
Civil Servant

Founded: Feb 22, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby The Supreme Magistrates » Fri Feb 27, 2015 9:01 pm

Thanks for the link! I don't know how I missed that one.

Frisbeeteria
Senior Game Moderator

Founded: Dec 16, 2003
Capitalizt

Postby Frisbeeteria » Fri Feb 27, 2015 10:41 pm

The Supreme Magistrates wrote:So, I want to get into roleplaying here.

No, you want to get into roleplaying in the Diplomacy forums. This here is Gameplay, which has nothing whatsoever to do with roleplaying. Go there and read up a bit.

Return to Gameplay