NATION

PASSWORD

Supreme Union REVITALISATION: ALL WELCOME!

Talk about regional management and politics, raider/defender gameplay, and other game-related matters.
Not a roleplaying forum.
Austiana
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Jan 14, 2012
Ex-Nation

Supreme Union REVITALISATION: ALL WELCOME!

Postby Austiana » Tue Feb 17, 2015 12:40 am

THE SUPREME UNION, was until recently a thriving hub of Modern Tech role play & high level community discussion. HOWEVER, despite current member's best efforts, activity has massively declined and the region has slipped into a state of disrepair. There are a number of active members currently present within the region, but the 5 (or so) of us desperately want more interested participants to join the region! That is why we have launched the 'SUPREME UNION REVITALISATION PROJECT'!

We are calling for anyone - and we mean anyone - to join the Supreme Union, posting on this thread to identify your interest, and help revitalise and recommence RP and active regional governance. We need YOUR support!

Many opportunities await for you, whether in governance, community or RP, in the Supreme Union! Please support us!

Do join our region (preferred) and head onto this thread and post your interest, and meet many of the other prospective and current members while you're there!
THREAD: http://w11.zetaboards.com/Supreme_Union ... 773/1/#new

Alternatively, you can TG me, or email me: adamacass@gmail.com

Thanks, and VIVE LA REVITALISATION!
______NEOCON______

Political Compass:
Economic: -5.5
Social: 5

TRUMP 2016

Gradea
Diplomat

Founded: Apr 20, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Gradea » Tue Feb 17, 2015 1:00 am

Austiana wrote:

THE SUPREME UNION, was until recently a thriving hub of Modern Tech role play & high level community discussion. HOWEVER, despite current member's best efforts, activity has massively declined and the region has slipped into a state of disrepair. There are a number of active members currently present within the region, but the 5 (or so) of us desperately want more interested participants to join the region! That is why we have launched the 'SUPREME UNION REVITALISATION PROJECT'!

We are calling for anyone - and we mean anyone - to join the Supreme Union, posting on this thread to identify your interest, and help revitalise and recommence RP and active regional governance. We need YOUR support!

Many opportunities await for you, whether in governance, community or RP, in the Supreme Union! Please support us!

Do join our region (preferred) and head onto this thread and post your interest, and meet many of the other prospective and current members while you're there!
THREAD: http://w11.zetaboards.com/Supreme_Union ... 773/1/#new

Alternatively, you can TG me, or email me: adamacass@gmail.com

Thanks, and VIVE LA REVITALISATION!

When I first came to NS, the Supreme Union were a very impressive and large region. I hope that you revitalize yourselves as you're a great region.

The Supreme Union
Political Columnist

Founded: May 19, 2013
Left-Leaning College State

Postby The Supreme Union » Tue Feb 17, 2015 1:04 am

All are very much welcome to join and help re-found the Supreme Union!
If you're interested, please post on THIS THREAD!

Austiana
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Jan 14, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Austiana » Tue Feb 17, 2015 1:05 am

Gradea wrote:When I first came to NS, the Supreme Union were a very impressive and large region. I hope that you revitalize yourselves as you're a great region.

Thanks for your words of support! If you are ever interested, or know of anyone who may be interested, feel free free to join/direct them towards the Supreme Union!
______NEOCON______

Political Compass:
Economic: -5.5
Social: 5

TRUMP 2016

The Peloponnesian Anax
Political Columnist

Founded: Feb 17, 2015
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby The Peloponnesian Anax » Thu Feb 19, 2015 2:30 pm

For the sake of keeping this thread current, I'll say here that I'm considering a return to Achaian RP with this puppet, and have moved it to the SU. But I'm still working on finalizing matters before making a complete commitment.

Now that this revitalisation effort has begun, I certainly hope that it succeeds. However, I can't help but think that this project might not have been as urgently necessary if those who are spending their time pushing it were instead spending their time writing posts. The political situation in the most populated parts of Noverra, and indeed the space where Austiana is now perched, is ripe for intrigue; your first post-reset RP was the election of a new president, even! There's a gold mine of possible RP to be reaped from Austiana alone, let alone with its neighbors (we know that both Legantus and Valkany are still active). While RL problems affect neighbors farther afield, those who are present and accounted for have no shortage of RP to play on their own.

I think, then, that while this effort is commendable, declaring that the SU is "dying" is a stretch, made worse by the fact that those who are proclaiming the death of the region have had every opportunity to save it themselves, and used that time instead to write the region's public obituary.

Ainin
Postmaster-General

Founded: Mar 05, 2011
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Ainin » Fri Feb 20, 2015 3:47 am

You know your OP links to Supreme Union and not The Supreme Union, right? Might want to get that fixed.
Republic of Nakong | 內江共和國 | IIwiki · Map · Kylaris
"And when the last law was down, and the Devil turned round on you — where would you hide, Roper, the laws all being flat?"

Tetrisville (Ancient)
Political Columnist

Founded: Jan 20, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Tetrisville (Ancient) » Fri Feb 20, 2015 4:52 am

very nice

Tataloona
Secretary

Founded: Oct 23, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Tataloona » Tue Mar 31, 2015 9:08 am

Better late then never I suppose.
May the region's revitalization be successful.

Nemacia-Sarviznia
Civilian

Founded: Mar 14, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Nemacia-Sarviznia » Sat Apr 18, 2015 9:01 pm

This region is great.

Medai
Lobbyist

Founded: Apr 02, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Medai » Tue Apr 28, 2015 12:53 pm

I recently refounded and moved back. I had cte'd because I was too busy. (You guys hit trouble after I left. Was I more important than I thought?)
From the desk of:
Ambassador Jacob Freeland
WA Representative for The Federal Republic of Medai

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Gameplay