NATION

PASSWORD

Biblical Assembly: Taking a stand against the secularists!

Talk about regional management and politics, raider/defender gameplay, and other game-related matters.
Not a roleplaying forum.
Archeu-Gilneas
Attaché

Founded: Dec 09, 2014
Ex-Nation

Biblical Assembly: Taking a stand against the secularists!

Postby Archeu-Gilneas » Mon Dec 22, 2014 1:47 pm

☩ The Biblical Assembly ☩
Standing on the truth of God's word...and the gospel.

Psalm 133:1 - How wonderful, how beautiful, when brothers and sisters get along!

Matthew 28:18-20 - And Jesus came and spake unto them, saying, All power is given unto me in heaven and in earth. Go ye therefore, and teach all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost: Teaching them to observe all things whatsoever I have commanded you: and, lo, I am with you alway, even unto the end of the world. Amen.
Background

The idea of the Biblical Assembly developed in November 2014 when a representative amongst the Alliance of Protestant Nations proposed the creation of a universal Christian commonwealth of organizations, nations, and regions taking a stand for what they believe in. Initially unsuccessful, talk of the project has renewed again during the Protestant Peace Summit. Noting the division between the newly created Protestant regions is clear, and understanding that total reunification is now impossible, a wider goal, the creation of a looser coalition with a stronger mission and governance has now been established.
A new Christian Commonwealth...

The success of the Alliance of Protestant Nations, which at its height was the forefront of the Protestant Christian movement and held 30 or 40 individual nations, proves that there is an interest in many in preserving regional independence while at the same time working towards a common goal. The Biblical Assembly is the answer to this desire.
...with a fair new government.

As the new face of the Protestant movement, it will be diversely governed by representatives - one each - from each member-region. A Council of Elders, consisting of all representatives (the representatives appointed at regional discretion) governs the affairs of this new alliance, and a Chief Elder wields enough executive power to maintain order and to preserve the region's prerogative. A fair and Godly Constitution dictates how this commonwealth should be governed; and is open for amendments as the Assembly grows.
Why should you be involved?

New organizations are created all the time, so what is so special about the Biblical Assembly? Bear with me as this will sound just like a recruitment telegram for a moment!

The Biblical Assembly is one-size-fits-all, but in a good way. All Christian regions and organizations are welcome. Observers are definitely welcome without membership privileges, regardless of creed. To preserve unity, all member-regions have a few obligations outlined in our Constitution. Among these obligations include posting our Regional Constitution as a dispatch on your region, a statement of faith in Jesus Christ, and pledging your WA members (except for delegates) for the service of the cause as we will occasionally need military forces.
Last edited by Archeu-Gilneas on Mon Dec 22, 2014 2:27 pm, edited 9 times in total.
Founder of the first and second Alliance of Protestant Nations
Founder of the Biblical Assembly
Founder of the Gilnean Defense Coalition
My writings on theology and politics.

Archeu-Gilneas
Attaché

Ex-Nation

Application for Membership

Postby Archeu-Gilneas » Mon Dec 22, 2014 2:14 pm

☩ GOVERNMENT of the BIBLICAL ASSEMBLY ☩

Head of Government
Chief Elder - To be determined
Representatives
The Alliance of Protestant Nations - The Union of the West
United Sovereign Republics of Acuder - Commonwealth of Hank the Cat
Last edited by Archeu-Gilneas on Mon Dec 22, 2014 2:27 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Archeu-Gilneas
Attaché

Ex-Nation

Government

Postby Archeu-Gilneas » Mon Dec 22, 2014 2:23 pm

☩ APPLICATION for MEMBERSHIP ☩

You may submit privately to Archeu-Gilneas via telegram should you desire.

Region name:
Founder name:
Delegate name:
Region size:
Desired representative:
Religious and political views of representative:
Religious and political views of region:

Confirm that you have made a public announcement of your region's intention to join the Biblical Assembly: (Yes/No)

Confirm that your region is prepared to dispatch its WA members for the direction of the Protestant Army: (Yes/No)

Confirm that your region will be pinning this Constitution on to your region's page: (Yes/No)

Please draft a statement of faith in Jesus Christ signed by yourself on the behalf of your entire region:

As an authoritative representative of (region) do hereby ratify this Constitution and swear loyalty to the Biblical Assembly and its government, and shall only render this loyalty void should they violate the principles of God set in the Holy Scriptures, and do so with proper authority on behalf of (region) and its member-states. (Your name, your region name)

Date:
Last edited by Archeu-Gilneas on Mon Dec 22, 2014 2:27 pm, edited 6 times in total.

Archeu-Gilneas
Attaché

Ex-Nation

Gameplay

Postby Archeu-Gilneas » Mon Dec 22, 2014 2:24 pm

As previously explained, the Biblical Assembly, as an interregional alliance, will be the forefront of a variety of campaigns. Firstly, we will utilize the Protestant Army for defense and liberation purposes, similar to the initial goal of our former ally the Eternal Knights. Second, we will be coordinating voting in the World Assembly - the organization will be one big chunk of votes, and hopefully will become a significant political movement over time.
Last edited by Archeu-Gilneas on Mon Dec 22, 2014 3:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Archeu-Gilneas
Attaché

Ex-Nation

Postby Archeu-Gilneas » Mon Dec 22, 2014 2:25 pm

One last tag. Don't get too mad at me everyone, I will be using these in just a moment.

Roski
Post Marshal

Founded: Nov 18, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Roski » Mon Dec 22, 2014 2:40 pm

Region name: Atlas
Founder name: Bratislav
Delegate name: The High Lords
Region size: 61ish nations
Desired representative: No
Religious and political views of representative: Athiest, Libertarian
Religious and political views of region: Generally Christian, large Leftisim

Confirm that you have made a public announcement of your region's intention to join the Biblical Assembly: (Yes/No) No

Confirm that your region is prepared to dispatch its WA members for the direction of the Protestant Army: (Yes/No) No

Confirm that your region will be pinning this Constitution on to your region's page: (Yes/No) No

Please draft a statement of faith in Jesus Christ signed by yourself on the behalf of your entire region:

As a rogue representative of (Atlas) do hereby not ratify this Constitution as well as not swearing loyalty to the Biblical Assembly and its government, and shall only render this loyalty void should they violate the principles of God set in the Holy Scriptures, and do so with proper authority on behalf of Atlas and its member-states. (Roski, Atlas)

Date: December 22nd, 2025
I'm some 17 year old psuedo-libertarian who leans to the left in social terms, is fiercly right economically, and centrist in foriegn policy. Unapologetically Pro-American, Pro-NATO, even if we do fuck up (a lot). If you can find real sources that disagree with me I will change my opinion. Call me IHOP cause I'm always flipping.

Follow my Vex Robotics team on instagram! @3921a_vex

I am the Federal Republic of Roski. I have a population slightly over 256 million with a GDP of 13.92-14.25 trillion. My gross domestic product increases each year between .4%-.1.4%. I have a military with 4.58 million total people, with 1.58 million of those active. My defense spending is 598.5 billion, or 4.2% of my Gross Domestic Product.

Commonwealth of Hank the Cat
Minister

Founded: Aug 01, 2014
Father Knows Best State

Postby Commonwealth of Hank the Cat » Mon Dec 22, 2014 2:51 pm

Region name: United Sovereign Republics of Acuder
Founder name: The Great Kingdom of the Barbadian Republic
Delegate name: The Christmas Congrontalate of the Commonwealth of Hank the Cat
Region size: 9/10 Regions
Desired representative: The Christmas Congrontalate of the Commonwealth of Hank the Cat
Religious and political views of representative: Political: Canadian Green Party aligned. Religious: Catholic, Pro Christian Unity.
Religious and political views of region: Varies
Confirm that you have made a public announcement of your region's intention to join the Biblical Assembly: (Yes/No) Yes.

Confirm that your region is prepared to dispatch its WA members for the direction of the Protestant Army: (Yes/No) Yes.

Confirm that your region will be pinning this Constitution on to your region's page: (Yes/No) Yes.

In the time of being Delegate of the URSA, I can say that I, and the region would be happy to join the Biblical Assembly. Our members are all Christians and Catholics, and are good, moral, reasonable (cough), and overall a joint community. Although we do sometimes..have small conflicts among ourselves, at the end of day, we are all the same community.

As an authoritative representative of (region) do hereby ratify this Constitution and swear loyalty to the Biblical Assembly and its government, and shall only render this loyalty void should they violate the principles of God set in the Holy Scriptures, and do so with proper authority on behalf of (region) and its member-states. (President Hank the Cat, URSA)

Date: Monday, December, 22, 2014
Last edited by Commonwealth of Hank the Cat on Mon Dec 22, 2014 2:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Archeu-Gilneas
Attaché

Ex-Nation

Postby Archeu-Gilneas » Mon Dec 22, 2014 2:54 pm

Roski wrote:Region name: Atlas
Founder name: Bratislav
Delegate name: The High Lords
Region size: 61ish nations
Desired representative: No
Religious and political views of representative: Athiest, Libertarian
Religious and political views of region: Generally Christian, large Leftisim

Confirm that you have made a public announcement of your region's intention to join the Biblical Assembly: (Yes/No) No

Confirm that your region is prepared to dispatch its WA members for the direction of the Protestant Army: (Yes/No) No

Confirm that your region will be pinning this Constitution on to your region's page: (Yes/No) No

As a rogue representative of (Atlas) do hereby not ratify this Constitution as well as not swearing loyalty to the Biblical Assembly and its government, and shall only render this loyalty void should they violate the principles of God set in the Holy Scriptures, and do so with proper authority on behalf of Atlas and its member-states. (Roski, Atlas)

Date: December 22nd, 2025

REJECTED, thank you for your application.

Commonwealth of Hank the Cat wrote:Region name: United Sovereign Republics of Acuder
Founder name: The Great Kingdom of the Barbadian Republic
Delegate name: The Christmas Congrontalate of the Commonwealth of Hank the Cat
Region size: 9/10 Regions
Desired representative: The Christmas Congrontalate of the Commonwealth of Hank the Cat
Religious and political views of representative: Political: Canadian Green Party aligned. Religious: Catholic, Pro Christian Unity.
Religious and political views of region: Varies
Confirm that you have made a public announcement of your region's intention to join the Biblical Assembly: (Yes/No) Yes.

Confirm that your region is prepared to dispatch its WA members for the direction of the Protestant Army: (Yes/No) Yes.

Confirm that your region will be pinning this Constitution on to your region's page: (Yes/No) Yes.

In the time of being Delegate of the URSA, I can say that I, and the region would be happy to join the Biblical Assembly. Our members are all Christians and Catholics, and are good, moral, reasonable (cough), and overall a joint community. Although we do sometimes..have small conflicts among ourselves, at the end of day, we are all the same community.

As an authoritative representative of (region) do hereby ratify this Constitution and swear loyalty to the Biblical Assembly and its government, and shall only render this loyalty void should they violate the principles of God set in the Holy Scriptures, and do so with proper authority on behalf of (region) and its member-states. (President Hank the Cat, URSA)

Date: Monday, December, 22, 2014

APPROVED, thank you and welcome!

Roski
Post Marshal

Founded: Nov 18, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Roski » Mon Dec 22, 2014 2:55 pm

Why was mine rejected?
I'm some 17 year old psuedo-libertarian who leans to the left in social terms, is fiercly right economically, and centrist in foriegn policy. Unapologetically Pro-American, Pro-NATO, even if we do fuck up (a lot). If you can find real sources that disagree with me I will change my opinion. Call me IHOP cause I'm always flipping.

Follow my Vex Robotics team on instagram! @3921a_vex

I am the Federal Republic of Roski. I have a population slightly over 256 million with a GDP of 13.92-14.25 trillion. My gross domestic product increases each year between .4%-.1.4%. I have a military with 4.58 million total people, with 1.58 million of those active. My defense spending is 598.5 billion, or 4.2% of my Gross Domestic Product.

Archeu-Gilneas
Attaché

Ex-Nation

Postby Archeu-Gilneas » Mon Dec 22, 2014 2:58 pm

Roski wrote:Why was mine rejected?

Atlas does not meet the requirements, namely there was no statement of faith in Christ, nor a ratification of the Constitution, nor a pinning up of our regional constitution. :)

And I understand your application is satire anyway, so thanks for the laugh regardless.

RiderSyl
Negotiator

Founded: Jan 16, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby RiderSyl » Mon Dec 22, 2014 3:06 pm

Oh no, another one of these. :meh:
R.I.P. Dyakovo
Sylvia Montresor

Ashmoria
Karpathos
~ You may think I’m small, but I have a universe inside my mind. ~

Archeu-Gilneas
Attaché

Ex-Nation

Postby Archeu-Gilneas » Mon Dec 22, 2014 3:12 pm

Ridersyl wrote:Oh no, another one of these. :meh:

Just think of it as another organization for you to desire, but never acquire, control of. :)

RiderSyl
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby RiderSyl » Mon Dec 22, 2014 3:14 pm

Nah. I'd rather have Nephmir create another region than see you start another zealous religious topic.
R.I.P. Dyakovo
Sylvia Montresor

Ashmoria
Karpathos

Archeu-Gilneas
Attaché

Ex-Nation

Postby Archeu-Gilneas » Mon Dec 22, 2014 3:22 pm

Ridersyl wrote:Nah. I'd rather have Nephmir create another region than see you start another zealous religious topic.

I would too. We've had enough Protestant topics so I'm glad we're consolidating into the Biblical Assembly. I cannot wait to see if Nephmir makes a new organization; it will have my support.

RiderSyl
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby RiderSyl » Mon Dec 22, 2014 3:26 pm

The 'Peace Summit' was supposed to be the final consolidation of all the religious topics. Now here we have this weird, RP-like signup thing where you entirely control who gets accepted. That's not going to solve a thing. :blink:
R.I.P. Dyakovo
Sylvia Montresor

Ashmoria
Karpathos

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Gameplay