NATION

PASSWORD

Protestant Peace Summit

Talk about regional management and politics, raider/defender gameplay, and other game-related matters.
Not a roleplaying forum.
Archeu-Gilneas
Attaché

Founded: Dec 09, 2014
Ex-Nation

Protestant Peace Summit

Postby Archeu-Gilneas » Sun Dec 21, 2014 7:11 pm

After the deletion of A&B the Alliance of Protestant Nations has split into many different groups. I now accept a need for coexistence.

Discuss it here.
Founder of the first and second Alliance of Protestant Nations
Founder of the Biblical Assembly
Founder of the Gilnean Defense Coalition
My writings on theology and politics.

Ever-Wandering Souls
Negotiator

Founded: Jan 01, 2014
Father Knows Best State

Postby Ever-Wandering Souls » Sun Dec 21, 2014 7:17 pm

Maybe if you stop running around shouting conspiracy theories (or insults?) about secularists running their region (what's the major issue here anyways?), you could both just go your own, separate, happy ways?
Proud Raider; General of The Black Hawks, Ret.
TG me anytime; I'm always happy to talk about anything!

The Alicorns (Equestria) wrote:Let them stay, no need to badmouth them...From our view a bunch of nations just came in, seized the delegate position, and changed a few superficial things...we play NationStates differently...there's really no reason for us to be butthurt.
http://www.nationstates.net/page=rmb/postid=8944227
http://www.nationstates.net/page=rmb/postid=8951258

Misley wrote:
Hobbesistan wrote:Don't think I understand the question.
The color or what?..

Jesus, Hobbes, it's 2015. You can't just call someone "the color".

Reploid Productions wrote:Raiders are endlessly creative

How Do I Telegram API?

Omnis delenda est.

Archeu-Gilneas
Attaché

Ex-Nation

Postby Archeu-Gilneas » Sun Dec 21, 2014 7:20 pm

Ever-Wandering Souls wrote:Maybe if you stop running around shouting conspiracy theories (or insults?) about secularists running their region (what's the major issue here anyways?), you could both just go your own, separate, happy ways?

Don't try to encourage division in our united regions. We will continue with this.

RiderSyl
Negotiator

Founded: Jan 16, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby RiderSyl » Sun Dec 21, 2014 7:22 pm

Who's the 'We'? Do you have a mouse in your pocket, or has this actually been discussed through telegram?
R.I.P. Dyakovo
Sylvia Montresor

Ashmoria
Karpathos
~ You may think I’m small, but I have a universe inside my mind. ~

Archeu-Gilneas
Attaché

Ex-Nation

Postby Archeu-Gilneas » Sun Dec 21, 2014 7:23 pm

Ridersyl wrote:Who's the 'We'? Do you have a mouse in your pocket, or has this actually been discussed through telegram?

Our regions are going to make peace.

The State of Deseret
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Jul 28, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby The State of Deseret » Sun Dec 21, 2014 7:24 pm

Archeu-Gilneas wrote:After the deletion of A&B the Alliance of Protestant Nations has split into many different groups. I now accept a need for coexistence.

Discuss it here.

Why is it such a big deal a protestant region is ran by a secularist. They are okay with it. You can't say a true protestant region is ran by protestants and not secularists either. Secularism is not the end if the world. Without it we'd still be in the medical ages with states and religions arguing for political power. Cooperation between theocrats and secularists shows they can cooperate.
American | Latter-Day Saint Mormon | Nationalist | Non-Interventionist | Socially Libertarian | Interventionist Capitalism

Archeu-Gilneas
Attaché

Ex-Nation

Proposal

Postby Archeu-Gilneas » Sun Dec 21, 2014 7:26 pm

1. Un-ban each other from our regions
2. Establish embassies with each other
3. Create an interregional alliance
4. Determine where each region stands on various issues
5. Investigate leaders in all regions to see if my assertions that they are secularists actually hold up.
Last edited by Archeu-Gilneas on Sun Dec 21, 2014 7:26 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Aravea
Senator

Founded: Oct 31, 2011
New York Times Democracy

Postby Aravea » Sun Dec 21, 2014 7:41 pm

Archeu-Gilneas wrote:1. Un-ban each other from our regions
2. Establish embassies with each other
3. Create an interregional alliance
4. Determine where each region stands on various issues
5. Investigate leaders in all regions to see if my assertions that they are secularists actually hold up.

Archeuland it takes more than just the offering of terms to get people to trust that you are actually working towards peace. Thus far your actions and rather unique claims have not given us any inclination to trust any peace proposal you put forward. If you truly wanted to show us that you wish to effect a meaningful peace process, you would cease the attacks upon the leaders of the regions who oppose you. In addition it would also serve to further our trust in you if you would cease with this "secularist invasion" nonsense.
Proud Deputy Speaker of the INTERNATIONAL FREEDOM COALITION!
★★★Proud Intelligence Minister of the United Monarchist Alliance★★★
Note: Currently in the process of overhauling the Aravean factbooks/canon.

Archeu-Gilneas
Attaché

Ex-Nation

Postby Archeu-Gilneas » Sun Dec 21, 2014 7:43 pm

Yes, hence the creation of a tribunal to investigate the leaders of all Protestant regions.

It would be led by:
Me
Hank
Western-Ukraine
Gilneas
Aravea
Jumalariik
Land of Oasis

Jumalariik
Negotiator

Founded: Sep 14, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Jumalariik » Sun Dec 21, 2014 7:46 pm

Archeu-Gilneas wrote:Yes, hence the creation of a tribunal to investigate the leaders of all Protestant regions.

It would be led by:
Me
Hank
Western-Ukraine
Gilneas
Aravea
Jumalariik
Land of Oasis

None of your terms are worth while. If this is your terms, a tribunal against us, us unbanning you, with nothing in return, I have no interest in being involved.
The only terms that I personally would accept would be these:
1. Both regions adopt a democratic elders system.
2. Both regions move all members to The Christian Republic
3. We have a military alliance and take other regions.
Any other terms are awful and will not be supported by me.
Varemeist tõuseb kättemaks! Eesti on Hiiumaast Petserini!
Pray for a new spiritual crusade against the left!-Sancte Michael Archangele, defende nos in proelio, contra nequitiam et insidias diaboli esto praesidium
For: A Christian West, Tradition, Pepe, Catholicism, St. Thomas Aquinas, the rosary, warm cider, ramen noodles, kbac, Latin, Gavin McInnes, Pro-Life, kebabs, stability, Opus Dei
Against: the left wing, the Englightenment, Black Lives Matter, Islam, homosexual/transgender agenda, cultural marxism

Boycott Coke, drink Fanta

Aravea
Senator

New York Times Democracy

Postby Aravea » Sun Dec 21, 2014 7:46 pm

Archeu-Gilneas wrote:Yes, hence the creation of a tribunal to investigate the leaders of all Protestant regions.

It would be led by:
Me
Hank
Western-Ukraine
Gilneas
Aravea
Jumalariik
Land of Oasis

Tell my why is there a need for Gilneas to be on the tribunal? Given his less than impeccable record is he really qualified to be on this hypothetical tribunal? In addition it seems as if this proposal you put forward is more or less dominated by those who are sympathetic to you or your ideals.

Archeu-Gilneas
Attaché

Ex-Nation

Postby Archeu-Gilneas » Sun Dec 21, 2014 7:47 pm

This is a matter of uniting the regions in diplomacy, not individual compromise on doctrinal issues. Our region opposes furry stuff but yours clearly do not. That is no reason for us not to be allied.

I still object to the governance of your region, but I understand - I accept - that peaceable relations and alliance is necessary.

Jumalariik
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Jumalariik » Sun Dec 21, 2014 7:48 pm

Aravea wrote:

It would be led by:
Me
Hank
Western-Ukraine
Gilneas
Aravea
Jumalariik
Land of Oasis

Tell my why is there a need for Gilneas to be on the tribunal? Given his less than impeccable record is he really qualified to be on this hypothetical tribunal? In addition it seems as if this proposal you put forward is more or less dominated by those who are sympathetic to you or your ideals.

Agreed. What would be better is that each faction can pick 5 negotiators.
Pray for a new spiritual crusade against the left!-Sancte Michael Archangele, defende nos in proelio, contra nequitiam et insidias diaboli esto praesidium
For: A Christian West, Tradition, Pepe, Catholicism, St. Thomas Aquinas, the rosary, warm cider, ramen noodles, kbac, Latin, Gavin McInnes, Pro-Life, kebabs, stability, Opus Dei
Against: the left wing, the Englightenment, Black Lives Matter, Islam, homosexual/transgender agenda, cultural marxism

Jumalariik
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Jumalariik » Sun Dec 21, 2014 7:49 pm

Deian salazar wrote:
Jumalariik wrote:None of your terms are worth while. If this is your terms, a tribunal against us, us unbanning you, with nothing in return, I have no interest in being involved.
The only terms that I personally would accept would be these:
1. Both regions adopt a democratic elders system.
2. Both regions move all members to The Christian Republic
3. We have a military alliance and take other regions.
Any other terms are awful and will not be supported by me.

I still get to be Raiding/Defending Warlord(Tactician) right? :bow:

Nothing in the governance of our region will change no matter what a&g wants or thinks.

Rifty
Minister

Founded: Aug 01, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Rifty » Sun Dec 21, 2014 7:50 pm

As a council member of The Christian Republic - I would love to represent us :roll:
✥ Positions ✥
Merryman of UDL
Riksdagsledamöter of Balder
Legionnaire and Councilor of Osiris
Chancellor of Madrigal
Prophet Sidney Rozeck

My time on NS

------------------------------✥ ✥ Independent ✥ ✥------------------------------

General response to stupid comments

Aravea
Senator

New York Times Democracy

Postby Aravea » Sun Dec 21, 2014 7:52 pm

Jumalariik wrote:
Aravea wrote:

Agreed. What would be better is that each faction can pick 5 negotiators.

To be honest, the best thing at this point is to drop this tribunal nonsense as all it will do is create further discord. Honestly, all this whole tribunal would boil down to is a glorified witch hunt for supposed secularists. Oh and that is without even mentioning the ever so convenient placement of nations that are known to have ties to Archeuland upon the tribunal.

Jumalariik
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Jumalariik » Sun Dec 21, 2014 7:52 pm

Archeu-Gilneas wrote:This is a matter of uniting the regions in diplomacy, not individual compromise on doctrinal issues. Our region opposes furry stuff but yours clearly do not. That is no reason for us not to be allied.

I still object to the governance of your region, but I understand - I accept - that peaceable relations and alliance is necessary.

1. We can do that.
2. There was no idea of compromising.
3. I don't care about furryism as much as you do. The difference between us is that I don't make hatred a fetish.
4. Actually, you have to understand, alliance is not necessary for us. We have members who are furries and we must stand for their interests, they are just as much Christians as you are.
Remember:
http://biblehub.com/john/3-15.htm
Furries can believe, furries can be Christians and go to heaven.

Jumalariik
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Jumalariik » Sun Dec 21, 2014 7:53 pm

Deian salazar wrote:
Rifty wrote:As a council member of The Christian Republic - I would love to represent us :roll:

As would I.

We have to vote on a representative.

Leila Malkal
Civil Servant

Founded: Dec 08, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Leila Malkal » Sun Dec 21, 2014 7:55 pm

Jumalariik wrote:
Deian salazar wrote:As would I.

We have to vote on a representative.

I would't mind being representative if you guys would allow me to.
Elder of the Protestant Commonwealth Council

"We will never allow for security at the expense of the people's liberty".

Jumalariik
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Jumalariik » Sun Dec 21, 2014 7:55 pm

Leila Malkal wrote:
Jumalariik wrote:We have to vote on a representative.

I would't mind being representative if you guys would allow me to.

We would need to vote.

Rifty
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Rifty » Sun Dec 21, 2014 7:56 pm

Aravea wrote:
Jumalariik wrote:Agreed. What would be better is that each faction can pick 5 negotiators.

To be honest, the best thing at this point is to drop this tribunal nonsense as all it will do is create further discord. Honestly, all this whole tribunal would boil down to is a glorified witch hunt for supposed secularists. Oh and that is without even mentioning the ever so convenient placement of nations that are known to have ties to Archeuland upon the tribunal.

I ain't religious yet im on it...so...uh...Yeah
✥ Positions ✥
Merryman of UDL
Chancellor of Madrigal
Prophet Sidney Rozeck

My time on NS

Jumalariik
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Jumalariik » Sun Dec 21, 2014 8:00 pm

Rifty wrote:
Aravea wrote:

I ain't religious yet im on it...so...uh...Yeah

The tribunal is a figment of Archeulaud's imagination.

Archeu-Gilneas
Attaché

Ex-Nation

Postby Archeu-Gilneas » Mon Dec 22, 2014 9:49 am

How about we move forward with plans for a Biblical Assembly?

Archeu-Gilneas
Attaché

Ex-Nation

Postby Archeu-Gilneas » Mon Dec 22, 2014 10:20 am

Yes you may, of course.

I respectfully object to Jumalariik's proposal, however. My region already has a Constitution and a government. Personally I think I speak for the region and my 18 puppets (as well as 10 or 11 real people) when I say that we would prefer to stay as we are. A government change should not be prerequisite for partnership with our counterpart in the old region.

We think that we should instead go for a superficial alliance through the Biblical Assembly, and gradually increase ties over time. As for the tribunal, though I stand by the idea, it is clearly opposed so I will not continue with this plan.

Regardless, I do think it prudent to begin embassy exchanges.

Furthermore, I suggest that we all limit whom we establish embassies with. The purpose of alliances and embassies is defeated by giving them out to whomever asks. In the case of my region, our partnerships are with those we can actually count on, not random people who know little of us.

We could also discuss the Eternal Knights situation, and whether we should partner with them or not. You all know my standpoint on the new Eternal Knights leader (I stand with Nephmir only) so we should take that into account.

Rifty
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Rifty » Mon Dec 22, 2014 10:58 am

Archeu-Gilneas wrote:We could also discuss the Eternal Knights situation, and whether we should partner with them or not. You all know my standpoint on the new Eternal Knights leader (I stand with Nephmir only) so we should take that into account.

When Anders took over TEK and then had it taken from him - He came to AoI. He now has it back and we are merging TEK into AoI to make us even larger. No point discussing them when I have full control over what was TEK.

Nephmir works under me, Anders works under me...They all do...Want to work with them then you speak to me alone mate. Why? It'd be my decision ;)

In some summit id like to just represent AoI to watch what arguments spark up
✥ Positions ✥
Merryman of UDL
Chancellor of Madrigal
Prophet Sidney Rozeck

My time on NS

Next

Advertisement