NATION

PASSWORD

Join the bulwark of Reformed Christianity on NationStates!

Talk about regional management and politics, raider/defender gameplay, and other game-related matters.
Not a roleplaying forum.
APN Recruiter
Lobbyist

Founded: Dec 09, 2014
Ex-Nation

Join the bulwark of Reformed Christianity on NationStates!

Postby APN Recruiter » Tue Dec 09, 2014 10:08 pm

Alliance of Protestant Nations

Standing on the truth of God's word...and the gospel.

☩ REGIONAL GOVERNMENT ☩

Executive
Founder/Emperor - Archeu-Gilneas
Supreme Governor - The Union of the West

The Alliance of Protestant Nations is a growing region founded for all Christian states whose people agree with basic Christian principles and reject overemphasis of traditionalism. Those who agree that God's word - not man's word - should be our starting point, as well as those who support American values, are particularly welcome, however all are welcome who are interested. Nations of the world must take a stand to uphold true Christianity and continue to preserve, protect, and grow Christendom, the kingdom of God here on earth.

I pray that this region will be a tool in God's hands to spread the gospel to many more. Please consider joining us to become the bulwark of true Christianity on NationStates.

The Reformation continues...

Respectfully,

Markus Delfontaine
Founder, Alliance of Protestant Nations,
Gilnean Defense Coalition, et al

9 December 2014
Last edited by APN Recruiter on Tue Dec 16, 2014 4:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Funny how they go from what they considered A&B's "dictatorship" to a mob rule of non-natives supported by foreign mercenaries. Mercs they are now including in their government that they have to hide behind cause without them their coup will not last. Like i said, funny.- Posse Comitatus

Ever-Wandering Souls
Negotiator

Founded: Jan 01, 2014
Father Knows Best State

Postby Ever-Wandering Souls » Tue Dec 09, 2014 10:24 pm

After what, three DEATs? Why should I join a region who's founder might again go poof at the tip of a hat? Tell me.
Last edited by Ever-Wandering Souls on Tue Dec 09, 2014 10:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Proud Raider; General of The Black Hawks, Ret.
TG me anytime; I'm always happy to talk about anything!

The Alicorns (Equestria) wrote:Let them stay, no need to badmouth them...From our view a bunch of nations just came in, seized the delegate position, and changed a few superficial things...we play NationStates differently...there's really no reason for us to be butthurt.
http://www.nationstates.net/page=rmb/postid=8944227
http://www.nationstates.net/page=rmb/postid=8951258

Misley wrote:
Hobbesistan wrote:Don't think I understand the question.
The color or what?..

Jesus, Hobbes, it's 2015. You can't just call someone "the color".

Reploid Productions wrote:Raiders are endlessly creative

How Do I Telegram API?

Omnis delenda est.

Rifty
Minister

Founded: Aug 01, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Rifty » Wed Dec 10, 2014 12:08 am

Ever-Wandering Souls wrote:After what, three DEATs? Why should I join a region who's founder might again go poof at the tip of a hat? Tell me.

Wait...So before the DEAT a few days ago; What happened before then? Not that I can judge~

"who support American values"

The fuck does that mean? o.o
Last edited by Rifty on Wed Dec 10, 2014 12:09 am, edited 1 time in total.
✥ Positions ✥
Merryman of UDL
Riksdagsledamöter of Balder
Legionnaire and Councilor of Osiris
Chancellor of Madrigal
Prophet Sidney Rozeck

My time on NS

------------------------------✥ ✥ Independent ✥ ✥------------------------------

General response to stupid comments

Khronion
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Dec 07, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Khronion » Wed Dec 10, 2014 1:55 am

1. Reformed Christianity was originally a European movement
2. Do you mean to say that American culture is foundational to what your region believes? What about Protestant Christianity from South America? Europe? Asia?
3. "True Christianity" -- do I take this to mean you view non-Evangelical (and based on what I've seen of you, non-conservative) Christianity as false forms of Christianity?
4. I'm veering dangerously into NSG territory so I'll stop here.

APN Recruiter
Lobbyist

Ex-Nation

Postby APN Recruiter » Wed Dec 10, 2014 10:19 am

Ever-Wandering Souls wrote:After what, three DEATs? Why should I join a region who's founder might again go poof at the tip of a hat? Tell me.

The forums are a minefield anyway, and so our Founder has decided not to use the General forum for the safety of the region as a whole. False accusations go flying everywhere in the modern age.

Regardless, please stop trying to discredit our region, and that goes for you too, Rifty. Let us spread Christianity peacefully and as we please. Thank you.

Funny how they go from what they considered A&B's "dictatorship" to a mob rule of non-natives supported by foreign mercenaries. Mercs they are now including in their government that they have to hide behind cause without them their coup will not last. Like i said, funny.- Posse Comitatus

Rifty
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Rifty » Wed Dec 10, 2014 10:26 am

APN Recruiter wrote:

The forums are a minefield anyway, and so our Founder has decided not to use the General forum for the safety of the region as a whole. False accusations go flying everywhere in the modern age.

Regardless, please stop trying to discredit our region, and that goes for you too, Rifty. Let us spread Christianity peacefully and as we please. Thank you.

We have a deal - If you hand over the former region ;)
✥ Positions ✥
Merryman of UDL
Chancellor of Madrigal
Prophet Sidney Rozeck

My time on NS

APN Recruiter
Lobbyist

Ex-Nation

Postby APN Recruiter » Wed Dec 10, 2014 10:28 am

Rifty wrote:
APN Recruiter wrote:

We have a deal - If you hand over the former region ;)

It's no longer under the Founder's control.

Rifty
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Rifty » Wed Dec 10, 2014 11:14 am

APN Recruiter wrote:
Rifty wrote:We have a deal - If you hand over the former region ;)

Well have the founder tell the delegate
✥ Positions ✥
Merryman of UDL
Chancellor of Madrigal
Prophet Sidney Rozeck

My time on NS

APN Recruiter
Lobbyist

Ex-Nation

Postby APN Recruiter » Wed Dec 10, 2014 11:18 am

Rifty wrote:
APN Recruiter wrote:

Well have the founder tell the delegate

We expect the delegate to join us soon, so, no.

Rifty
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Rifty » Wed Dec 10, 2014 4:13 pm

APN Recruiter wrote:
Rifty wrote:Well have the founder tell the delegate

We expect the delegate to join us soon, so, no.

uh huh - well my answer is similar; So, no
✥ Positions ✥
Merryman of UDL
Chancellor of Madrigal
Prophet Sidney Rozeck

My time on NS

Ever-Wandering Souls
Negotiator

Founded: Jan 01, 2014
Father Knows Best State

Postby Ever-Wandering Souls » Wed Dec 10, 2014 6:25 pm

APN Recruiter wrote:

I'm merely asking a legitimate question. I have not received a satisfactory answer.
Proud Raider; General of The Black Hawks, Ret.
TG me anytime; I'm always happy to talk about anything!

The Alicorns (Equestria) wrote:Let them stay, no need to badmouth them...From our view a bunch of nations just came in, seized the delegate position, and changed a few superficial things...we play NationStates differently...there's really no reason for us to be butthurt.
http://www.nationstates.net/page=rmb/postid=8944227
http://www.nationstates.net/page=rmb/postid=8951258

Misley wrote:
Hobbesistan wrote:Don't think I understand the question.
The color or what?..

Jesus, Hobbes, it's 2015. You can't just call someone "the color".

Reploid Productions wrote:Raiders are endlessly creative

How Do I Telegram API?

Omnis delenda est.

Khronion
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Dec 07, 2013
Ex-Nation

Re: Join the bulwark of Reformed Christianity on NationState

Postby Khronion » Wed Dec 10, 2014 6:33 pm

Nor have I :P

Confederate Ramenia
Ambassador

Founded: Mar 29, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Confederate Ramenia » Wed Dec 10, 2014 6:54 pm

3 problems:

1. No crusading/raiding. How are you going to spread the Gospel?
2. Protestant. Protestantism cannot represent all Christians
3. "American values". Christianity has only been in Americas for past 400 years, and the U.S has only existed for 200. Christianity did not originate in the U.S.
The Democratic People's Republic of Korea is a genuine workers' state in which all the people are completely liberated from exploitation and oppression. The workers, peasants, soldiers and intellectuals are the true masters of their destiny and are in a unique position to defend their interests.
The Flutterlands wrote:Because human life and dignity is something that should be universally valued above all things in society.

Benito Mussolini wrote:Everybody has the right to create for himself his own ideology and to attempt to enforce it with all the energy of which he is capable.

I disown most of my previous posts

Stalwart Allies
Attaché

Founded: Nov 18, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Stalwart Allies » Thu Dec 11, 2014 6:59 am

Confederate Ramenia wrote:1. No crusading/raiding. How are you going to spread the Gospel?

Is that really the only way you can think of that one would do that?
Q: Why is there something rather than nothing?
A: God

Rifty
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Rifty » Thu Dec 11, 2014 7:01 am

Stalwart Allies wrote:
Confederate Ramenia wrote:1. No crusading/raiding. How are you going to spread the Gospel?

For me to consider it...yes
✥ Positions ✥
Merryman of UDL
Chancellor of Madrigal
Prophet Sidney Rozeck

My time on NS

Great Kleomentia
Minister

Founded: Aug 10, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Great Kleomentia » Thu Dec 11, 2014 3:07 pm

Stalwart Allies wrote:

*gasps* There are other ways?
hue

APN Recruiter
Lobbyist

Ex-Nation

Postby APN Recruiter » Thu Dec 11, 2014 5:13 pm

Statement on the Secularist Invasion of the APN

The Alliance of Protestant Nations and Alliance of Protestant Nations shall no longer have any relation or connection. The former is the re-established region created by the Founder; the latter the is the original region, now overrun by secularists hellbent on its destruction through false premise of democracy.

We officially condemn these measures. The church is not a democracy; it is by all means an absolute authority - a kingdom; an empire! - headed by Christ. It is not a free-for-all for leftist, secularist warmongering. Nor is it a battlefield between worldviews, as if the fallible words of man were on equal footing with the far supremer Christian truths. There is only one truthful worldview, outlined in God's word.

From this point forth, the true APN considers the ringleaders of this invasion to be secularists hiding under the veil of Christianity. If we are to be successful in the long run, especially against the alliance of Papists, we must work together.

Stalwart Allies
Attaché

Ex-Nation

Postby Stalwart Allies » Thu Dec 11, 2014 5:53 pm

APN Recruiter wrote:
(Image)

Please stop using my flag. Especially since you chose the hideous version with the logos cluttering it up.

APN Recruiter wrote:The Alliance of Protestant Nations and Alliance of Protestant Nations shall no longer have any relation or connection. The former is the re-established region created by the Founder; the latter the is the original region, now overrun by secularists

Wrong.

APN Recruiter wrote:hellbent on its destruction

Wrong.

APN Recruiter wrote:through false premise of democracy.

By "Democracy", I assume you mean "Hey, A&B isn't a very good leader. Maybe he shouldn't be making all the decisions!"

APN Recruiter wrote:We officially condemn these measures. The church is not a democracy;

It's a good thing the APN isn't the Church.

APN Recruiter wrote:it is by all means an absolute authority - a kingdom; an empire! - headed by Christ Archeuland.

FTFY

APN Recruiter wrote:It is not a free-for-all for leftist, secularist warmongering.

That's good because neither is the new republic.

APN Recruiter wrote:Nor is it a battlefield between worldviews, as if the fallible words of man were on equal footing with the far supremer Christian truths. There is only one truthful worldview, outlined in God's word.

It's a good thing we have Archeuland around, because he has a 100% accurate understanding of the Bible. I'm sure he spent years studying for his doctorate in theology.

APN Recruiter wrote:From this point forth, the true APN considers the ringleaders of this invasion to be secularists hiding under the veil of Christianity.

If I'm a secularist than stop using my flag.

APN Recruiter wrote:If we are to be successful in the long run, especially against the alliance of Papists, we must work together.

...under Archeuland's dictatorial thumb.

Nice try. Better luck next time.
Last edited by Stalwart Allies on Thu Dec 11, 2014 5:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.

APN Recruiter
Lobbyist

Ex-Nation

Postby APN Recruiter » Thu Dec 11, 2014 5:56 pm

If that's what you believe...

Stalwart Allies
Attaché

Ex-Nation

Postby Stalwart Allies » Thu Dec 11, 2014 5:56 pm

APN Recruiter wrote:If that's what you believe...

1/10 no points for effort.

APN Recruiter
Lobbyist

Ex-Nation

Postby APN Recruiter » Thu Dec 11, 2014 5:59 pm

Stalwart Allies wrote:

Obviously an attack by the secularists...

Stalwart Allies
Attaché

Ex-Nation

Postby Stalwart Allies » Thu Dec 11, 2014 6:01 pm

APN Recruiter wrote:
Stalwart Allies wrote:

Obviously an attack by the secularists...

Obviooouuuuusssllllyyyyy

Why would you use a flag designed by a secularist?

APN Recruiter
Lobbyist

Ex-Nation

Postby APN Recruiter » Thu Dec 11, 2014 6:31 pm

Deian salazar wrote:

Arch,as your friend,stop this nonsense.
No one will join you.You're just digging yourself a deeper hole.Do you at all learn from your mistakes?

The Christians who rebelled were Christians.
Do not use that oust by calling them Secularists if they ousted you.It is a downright pathetic,moronic,and untruthful thing to say.You've lost.Move on.

Obviously a lie, invented by the raiders...

Stalwart Allies
Attaché

Ex-Nation

Postby Stalwart Allies » Thu Dec 11, 2014 6:38 pm

APN Recruiter wrote:
Deian salazar wrote:Arch,as your friend,stop this nonsense.
No one will join you.You're just digging yourself a deeper hole.Do you at all learn from your mistakes?

The Christians who rebelled were Christians.
Do not use that oust by calling them Secularists if they ousted you.It is a downright pathetic,moronic,and untruthful thing to say.You've lost.Move on.

Obviously a lie, invented by the raiders...

Prove it.

Margno
Minister

Founded: Sep 18, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Margno » Thu Dec 11, 2014 6:40 pm

APN Recruiter wrote:
(Image)

The Alliance of Protestant Nations and Alliance of Protestant Nations shall no longer have any relation or connection. The former is the re-established region created by the Founder; the latter the is the original region, now overrun by secularists hellbent on its destruction through false premise of democracy.

We officially condemn these measures. The church is not a democracy; it is by all means an absolute authority - a kingdom; an empire! - headed by Christ. It is not a free-for-all for leftist, secularist warmongering. Nor is it a battlefield between worldviews, as if the fallible words of man were on equal footing with the far supremer Christian truths. There is only one truthful worldview, outlined in God's word.

From this point forth, the true APN considers the ringleaders of this invasion to be secularists hiding under the veil of Christianity. If we are to be successful in the long run, especially against the alliance of Papists, we must work together.

You realize you just set yourself up as Christ.
Last edited by Margno on Thu Dec 11, 2014 6:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Never, never be afraid to do what's right, especially if the well-being of a person is at stake. Society's punishments are small compared to the wounds we inflict on our soul when we look the other way.
We have nothing to lose but the world. We have our souls to gain.
You!
Me.
Nothing you can possibly do can make God love you any more or any less.

Next

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Gameplay