NATION

PASSWORD

Can a WA Delegate ban a nation from a region for their type?

Talk about regional management and politics, raider/defender gameplay, and other game-related matters.
Not a roleplaying forum.
Phazon Mines
Civilian

Founded: Nov 22, 2014
Ex-Nation

Can a WA Delegate ban a nation from a region for their type?

Postby Phazon Mines » Wed Nov 26, 2014 10:38 am

Is it against the rules for a nation to ban another nation for just being a rogue nation, because this happened to myself and another nation. Both of the nations were banned from the Outer Planets region. My Nation is called The Rogue Nation of Phazon Mines
Last edited by Phazon Mines on Wed Nov 26, 2014 3:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Nordenwald
Spokesperson

Founded: Mar 09, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Nordenwald » Wed Nov 26, 2014 10:56 am

Phazon Mines wrote:Is it against the rules for a nation to ban another nation for just being a rogue nation, because this happened to myself and another nation. Bothe of the nations were banned from the Outer Planets region.

The WA Delegate can do whatever they please, provided they have the influence (and the founder hasn't set the region to non-executive). While banning nations because they labeled themselves as 'rogue nation' is most definitely absurd, the WAD can do that.
Strong Supporter of Austrian Economics
Proud Agorist Cheerleader
Smithdown and Wavertree wrote:Ron Paul was ordained by God to lead humanity into a golden age of prosperity and space travel and you spat it back in the face of the divine

you could have listened, you had a chance

Kringalia
Diplomat

Founded: Feb 03, 2013
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Kringalia » Wed Nov 26, 2014 11:07 am

Yes, as far as the game is concerned, Founders and Delegates can use and abuse their powers in any way they want:

FAQ wrote:My region's WA Delegate is an evil dictator who abuses her power! Make her stop!
Delegates are elected: if you don't like yours, it's up to you to get her unelected! Delegates are free to use or abuse their power as they see fit.
Chief Justice of the South Pacific
Delegate of the South Pacific (Apr - Dec 2014)

Interviewed Max Barry | Tuesday Couper | Commended by WASC #422

Sichuan Pepper
Diplomat

Founded: Aug 12, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Sichuan Pepper » Wed Nov 26, 2014 11:50 am

I believe in this case the interpretation of "rogue nation" is invader. No point in complaining about powers your invading group was happily using just 12 hours ago. Reap what you sow.
Wordy, EX-TITO Field Commander.
Now just ornamental.

Mallorea and Riva wrote:Yeah but no one here can read. Literacy is a tool used by fendas, like IRC or morals.

Brown Spot
Civil Servant

Founded: Mar 30, 2007
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Brown Spot » Wed Nov 26, 2014 3:17 pm

Wow, where did everyone come from? Last I was awake, Outer Planets was a much smaller region. I guess that will teach me not to oversleep. :p

Return to Gameplay