NATION

PASSWORD

Build a Region 2015: 15000 Free Stamps!

Talk about regional management and politics, raider/defender gameplay, and other game-related matters.
Not a roleplaying forum.

Advertisement

Remove ads

Northern European Senates remnants
Diplomat

Founded: Jun 09, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Northern European Senates remnants » Sun Nov 23, 2014 8:28 pm

What is your region's name? The new study group
What makes your region different from the other 17000 regions in the world? Well we have had a double apocalypse. The United study group, the remnants if the United study group, which spread into the remnants of the remnants and the new study group.
Give a brief overview or summary of your region.
Our region is a politically free and has its own government with legitimate voting every six months, this is so the delegate isn't in power for to long. We as a region are very talkative on our regional message board. We accept all forum modes and are looking for new people.
By the way this is my awesome factbook it would be muchly appreciated if you rated it, Thankyou
Please rate this Factbook
[color=#0040FF]

Anders Blakewood
Spokesperson

Founded: Oct 25, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Anders Blakewood » Sun Nov 23, 2014 8:32 pm

Northern European Senates remnants wrote:What is your region's name? The new study group
What makes your region different from the other 17000 regions in the world? Well we have had a double apocalypse. The United study group, the remnants if the United study group, which spread into the remnants of the remnants and the new study group.
Our region is a politically free and has its own government with legitimate voting every six months, this is so the delegate isn't in power for to long. We as a region are very talkative on our regional message board. We accept all forum modes and are looking for new people.

Not throwing my region out of the running, but this region seems pretty deserving of the stamps. They've been through a lot of stuff.

Valrifell
Post Czar

Founded: Aug 18, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Valrifell » Sun Nov 23, 2014 8:35 pm

Anders Blakewood wrote:
Northern European Senates remnants wrote:What is your region's name? The new study group

Not throwing my region out of the running, but this region seems pretty deserving of the stamps. They've been through a lot of stuff.

Sure, let's just throw stamps at any region that's been raided.
We'll see how that goes.
HAVING AN ALL CAPS SIG MAKES ME FEEL SMART

Anders Blakewood
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Anders Blakewood » Sun Nov 23, 2014 8:39 pm

Valrifell wrote:
Anders Blakewood wrote:Not throwing my region out of the running, but this region seems pretty deserving of the stamps. They've been through a lot of stuff.

We'll see how that goes.

Couldn't be any worse than throwing stamps at Sicarius. You guys are really known for your activity. Raiding regions really need more recruits, you know? Not like there are dozens of the same region with slightly different packaging..
Last edited by Anders Blakewood on Sun Nov 23, 2014 8:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Ever-Wandering Souls
Negotiator

Founded: Jan 01, 2014
Father Knows Best State

Postby Ever-Wandering Souls » Sun Nov 23, 2014 8:40 pm

Gotta skype? We've traded over 4000 messages just today :P
Proud Raider; General of The Black Hawks, Ret.
TG me anytime; I'm always happy to talk about anything!

The Alicorns (Equestria) wrote:Let them stay, no need to badmouth them...From our view a bunch of nations just came in, seized the delegate position, and changed a few superficial things...we play NationStates differently...there's really no reason for us to be butthurt.
http://www.nationstates.net/page=rmb/postid=8944227
http://www.nationstates.net/page=rmb/postid=8951258

Misley wrote:
Hobbesistan wrote:Don't think I understand the question.
The color or what?..

Jesus, Hobbes, it's 2015. You can't just call someone "the color".

Reploid Productions wrote:Raiders are endlessly creative

How Do I Telegram API?

Omnis delenda est.

Northern European Senates remnants
Diplomat

Founded: Jun 09, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Northern European Senates remnants » Sun Nov 23, 2014 8:41 pm

Valrifell wrote:
Anders Blakewood wrote:Not throwing my region out of the running, but this region seems pretty deserving of the stamps. They've been through a lot of stuff.

We'll see how that goes.

Feeling a lot of tension over here.
By the way this is my awesome factbook it would be muchly appreciated if you rated it, Thankyou
Please rate this Factbook
[color=#0040FF]

Anders Blakewood
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Anders Blakewood » Sun Nov 23, 2014 8:45 pm

Northern European Senates remnants wrote:
Valrifell wrote:
We'll see how that goes.

Feeling a lot of tension over here.

How dare we help the man that's been both hit by a car, and then mugged while he's down!

Archeuland and Baughistan
Minister

Founded: Aug 14, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Archeuland and Baughistan » Sun Nov 23, 2014 8:46 pm

What is your region's name? Alliance of Protestant Nations
What makes your region different from the other 17000 regions in the world? We are different from other regions because our express goal is to spread the Christian gospel and to bring Christianity to the thousands of nations here who have not yet heard of our Lord.
Give a brief overview or summary of your region. The Alliance of Protestant Nations (APN) is a new, fledgling region, which puts Christ first, has God's word as the source of authority, and intends to continue to grow into a large region, the bulwark of not just Protestantism, but also all Christianity, on NationStates.

Thanks for this opportunity. A&B
Standing on the truth of God's word and the gospel.
Learn more about the true history of the world here.
You must be born again? What does that mean?
Islam, the religion of peace? What does history tell us?
The Israelites were "genocidal"? No they weren't!
Agenda 21 map - it affects us all!
Let's rebuild Noah's Ark to serve as a reminder about the true history of Earth!
Proud Foreign Minister of the Christian Liberty Alliance

☩Founder of the Alliance of Protestant Nations - Join today! Learn more here

SuperFruitland
Ambassador

Founded: Jun 24, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby SuperFruitland » Sun Nov 23, 2014 8:51 pm

What is your region's name?

Sunalaya

What makes your region different from the other 17000 regions in the world?

We have been a region for over 2 years, and not a single invasion of the sort has occurred.

We have a good, but slightly small community. We have plenty of RP's. We are a region that is pretty safe, and full of friendly people (most of the time). We have a very tight community that can make you feel at home.

District XIV
Negotiator

Founded: Dec 01, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby District XIV » Sun Nov 23, 2014 9:20 pm

SuperFruitLand wrote:What makes your region different from the other 17000 regions in the world?

We have been a region for over 2 years, and not a single invasion of the sort has occurred.

There are so many regions with that trait, and even ones which haven't had an invasion for a period over two years, if not their entire lifespan.
Last edited by District XIV on Sun Nov 23, 2014 9:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Furry Alairia and Algeria
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Apr 05, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Furry Alairia and Algeria » Sun Nov 23, 2014 10:19 pm

What is your region's name? The Aeonian Federation/Aeonia
What makes your region different from the other 17000 regions in the world? Most of them have human only and then those who stay out of roleplay. I. This region, however, integration of Realistic Technology without humanity and the integration of roleplay and game play occur with this region
Give a brief overview or summary of your region. Currently, the region is under construction, however the region allows for different segments, such as the game play department, The raiding/defending departments specifically; and the roleplay department which spans from a number of time periods without official canon but rather using different time lines.
In memory of Dyakovo - may he never be forgotten - Дьяковожс ученик

I do not reply to telegrams, unless you are someone I know.

Tancerlo
Spokesperson

Founded: Jun 10, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Tancerlo » Mon Nov 24, 2014 2:53 am

Chester Pearson wrote:
Tancerlo wrote:I think this is an excellent idea.

:rofl: This is a scam for Nephy to get his name out, and nothing more....

Or, gods forbid, he's just interested in helping new regions grow. Imagine that. :eyebrow:
Albion ♠ Come write stories with us on our community forum!

"If you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid." - A. Einstein

Apulita
Envoy

Founded: Aug 01, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Apulita » Mon Nov 24, 2014 2:58 am

Oh why not, good idea.

What is your region's name? Warzone Europe

What makes your region different from the other 17000 regions in the world? For one thing, our region is settled in a Warzone, one of the most purposefully unstable regions in the game. There are a total of only six Warzones in all of Nationstates, and they are typically the "forgotten GCRs". Warzone Europe is a constitutional monarchy which is proud to hold Astarial as it's Empress, and with an elected, democratic government. We have an active, friendly community which punches well above it's weight in activity and contribution.

Give a brief overview or summary of your region: Warzone Europe is a small, democratic, friendly region built in one of the most dangerous spots in Nationstates. We've worked hard and built up a successful but small community in the region, and have defended our position well. Warzone Europe is small, but provides the services of a much larger region, with an IRC channel, regional forum, constitution, military, and even a newspaper which provides news for the entire group of Warzones! Our residents are highly intuitive and hard working, while always keeping a sense of humor. We have the infrastructure and welcoming community to support a much larger population, but have not yet had major success in recruitment.
Citizen of Warzone Europe

Valrifell
Post Czar

Founded: Aug 18, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Valrifell » Mon Nov 24, 2014 9:03 am

Anders Blakewood wrote:
Valrifell wrote:
We'll see how that goes.

Couldn't be any worse than throwing stamps at Sicarius. You guys are really known for your activity. Raiding regions really need more recruits, you know? Not like there are dozens of the same region with slightly different packaging..

Isn't the whole point of this to stir activity into a region? I hope that level of activity in a region is not a factor in a contest apparently designed to increase activity in a region. That just makes no sense.
We aren't trying to do the whole raider-only thing, we do our best with delivering out on all promises that I have made.
HAVING AN ALL CAPS SIG MAKES ME FEEL SMART

Sinochina
Civilian

Founded: Nov 02, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Sinochina » Mon Nov 24, 2014 10:56 am

-deleted-
Last edited by Sinochina on Sun Nov 01, 2015 7:38 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Kileogi
Lobbyist

Founded: Sep 01, 2014
Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Kileogi » Mon Nov 24, 2014 7:25 pm

What is your region's name? The Predators

What makes your region different from the other 17000 regions in the world? we are the first ever region for hunters to take place and shoot some prey we are currently in a roleplay in the Colinization period (1701-1739)

we are raiders (happily), but we are different...... we are like a raider, that looks like a native and we secretly punish them inside out :)
Roleplayer In Arialis

>>>Find Us Here<<<

"Ex-Lieutenant" In The Association Of Imperialism
"Roleplayer" In- United Territories Of North America
"Private" In- The Black Riders
"Pre-Founder" Of- The Predators

Rifty
Minister

Founded: Aug 01, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Rifty » Tue Nov 25, 2014 4:13 am

Valrifell wrote:
Anders Blakewood wrote:

Isn't the whole point of this to stir activity into a region? I hope that level of activity in a region is not a factor in a contest apparently designed to increase activity in a region. That just makes no sense.
We aren't trying to do the whole raider-only thing, we do our best with delivering out on all promises that I have made.

Val don't tell me you were stupid enough to genuinely believe that Neph won't accept the entries of raiders or people he doesn't like! Gosh - they'll be so much bias. If this is to breed activity then it should be open to all; but it isn't. It's about Nephmir trying to earn himself some decent PR.

What is your region's name? The Association of Imperialism

What makes your region different from the other 17000 regions in the world? Well we are large, not filled with puppets and have a cult style region - something nowhere else.

Give a brief overview or summary of your region? A cult style dictatorship that holds some democratic ideals. We discuss with our citizens around changes to the region and have fair/free elections without puppet intervention from the government. We are raider leaning imperialists who stand true to those views and refrain from flip flopping. We would love the stamps to fund our next all WA recruitment!
✥ Positions ✥
Merryman of UDL
Riksdagsledamöter of Balder
Legionnaire and Councilor of Osiris
Chancellor of Madrigal
Prophet Sidney Rozeck

My time on NS

------------------------------✥ ✥ Independent ✥ ✥------------------------------

General response to stupid comments

Mcmasterdonia Representative
Lobbyist

Founded: Jun 23, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Mcmasterdonia Representative » Tue Nov 25, 2014 4:16 am

Pollaetorian wrote:What is wrong with some people that even when he's willing to throw real money to aid other people, they still laugh at him? What does it matter what is other motivations are.

I don't need the stamps and I could afford them if I wanted it...what I need is free time.

I agree. This is a great idea to help out new regions. Good luck in this endeavor Nephmir!
Interim Prime Minister of Australia
Are you an Australian? Or simply interested in a casual/fun region? Come visit us at Australia.

Rifty
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Rifty » Tue Nov 25, 2014 4:20 am

Mcmasterdonia Representative wrote:
Pollaetorian wrote:What is wrong with some people that even when he's willing to throw real money to aid other people, they still laugh at him? What does it matter what is other motivations are.

I don't need the stamps and I could afford them if I wanted it...what I need is free time.

I agree. This is a great idea to help out new regions. Good luck in this endeavor Nephmir!

Because this is a terrible attempt at having some people enjoy being around him when so far there has been nothing but bad relations between him and everyone else. If he wants to hand other people money then so be it - but as we all know; someone having tons of cash doesn't make them anymore pleasant then they already are~~~
✥ Positions ✥
Merryman of UDL
Chancellor of Madrigal
Prophet Sidney Rozeck

My time on NS

Anders Blakewood
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Anders Blakewood » Tue Nov 25, 2014 11:46 am

You guys could always leave the thread for other applicants and not fill it with useless drivel.

Rifty
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Rifty » Tue Nov 25, 2014 3:52 pm

Anders Blakewood wrote:You guys could always leave the thread for other applicants and not fill it with useless drivel.

No ownership in Gameplay my friend...We speak for the forgotten side. At the end of the day someone is going to get the stamps - but i'll make sure people know how he rules out 90% because they didn't conform to his decision of GP.
✥ Positions ✥
Merryman of UDL
Chancellor of Madrigal
Prophet Sidney Rozeck

My time on NS

Tancerlo
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Tancerlo » Tue Nov 25, 2014 4:44 pm

Rifty wrote:
Mcmasterdonia Representative wrote:

Because this is a terrible attempt at having some people enjoy being around him when so far there has been nothing but bad relations between him and everyone else. If he wants to hand other people money then so be it - but as we all know; someone having tons of cash doesn't make them anymore pleasant then they already are~~~

You really shouldn't presume such, just because you personally aren't fond of him. I personally have no problem at all with Nephmir and find him quite pleasant, even if I perhaps disagree with some of his more radical gameplay schemes.

"If you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid." - A. Einstein

Rifty
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Rifty » Tue Nov 25, 2014 4:48 pm

Tancerlo wrote:
Rifty wrote:Because this is a terrible attempt at having some people enjoy being around him when so far there has been nothing but bad relations between him and everyone else. If he wants to hand other people money then so be it - but as we all know; someone having tons of cash doesn't make them anymore pleasant then they already are~~~

You really shouldn't presume such, just because you personally aren't fond of him. I personally have no problem at all with Nephmir and find him quite pleasant, even if I perhaps disagree with some of his more radical gameplay schemes.

I know the man well enough to know what he's doing and why. The months i was close to him weren't wasted.
✥ Positions ✥
Merryman of UDL
Chancellor of Madrigal
Prophet Sidney Rozeck

My time on NS

Tancerlo
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Tancerlo » Tue Nov 25, 2014 4:54 pm

Be that as it may, I'm going to continue to judge the man based on his actions and contributions to this community, rather than on your opinion of him.

Rifty
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Rifty » Tue Nov 25, 2014 5:11 pm

Tancerlo wrote:Be that as it may, I'm going to continue to judge the man based on his actions and contributions to this community, rather than on your opinion of him.

Opinions are irrelevant when you know the man better then most
✥ Positions ✥
Merryman of UDL
Chancellor of Madrigal
Prophet Sidney Rozeck

My time on NS

PreviousNext

Advertisement