NATION

PASSWORD

The Voice of the People - a Taijitu periodical

Talk about regional management and politics, raider/defender gameplay, and other game-related matters.
Not a roleplaying forum.

Advertisement

Remove ads

Anonymouslands
Spokesperson

Founded: Aug 18, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Anonymouslands » Wed Oct 29, 2014 9:52 pm

The Kumquat Fairy wrote:
Anonymouslands wrote:The OP shows the total intelligence of this region. What is their intelligence? Well, based on careful calculation, I believe it is around 0 Brain Cells. Because of this, this region appears to be brain dead and unable to make intelligent statements. Though, I applaud them in taking great pride in raiding a region that was designed to be raided. They have good ways of fooling themselves. :clap:

The Right Honourable Gentleman seems to be most distressed by our invasion of Warzone Sandbox. I would suggest that it is not us, but he who is "brain dead" as evident through the very fooling of his own mind into believing he had some degree of right or legitimacy over this region. Might is right in the warzones. It is most unfortunate that you chose to align yourself to the Association of Imperialism. Her Worshipfulness had high hopes that you would come to your senses and return to power peacefully. Most unfortunate.

I would like to point out another piece of evidence that cites this regions lack of intelligence. (Can you lack something you've never had?) The "Right Honourable Gentleman" Kumquat has said,
The Right Honourable Gentleman from Anonymouslands is unnecessarily hostile towards his betters. I'd strongly advice my learned friend to show more respect towards her worshipfulness.

The only legitimacy recognised in the Warzones is might. It is terribly unfortunate that your so called "government" in this region was forced from power. If you were only willing to publicly state that this region will not be a member of the Association of Imperialists, her worshipfulness would be more than willing to allow you to return to this region and to return to power. You're a right Honourable Gentleman, I am sure. You have just allowed yourself to be deluded by the nonsensical suggestions of political grandeur that the learned gentlemen from Rifty believes both he and his region hold in the multiverse.

First of all, Kumquat calls me "Learned". Well, what he has said now seems completely different! Political flattery? Or just bad memory? Also, Kumquat says, If you were only willing to publicly state that this region will not be a member of the Association of Imperialists, her worshipfulness would be more than willing to allow you to return to this region and to return to power. I ask this so-called "Right Honourable Gentleman", how do you expect me to make such a statement when I am, in fact, banned?

Khronion
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Dec 07, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Khronion » Wed Oct 29, 2014 9:57 pm

Anon... I think we've noted diplomatic communications are not your strong point.

Anonymouslands
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Anonymouslands » Wed Oct 29, 2014 9:58 pm

Khronion wrote:Anon... I think we've noted diplomatic communications are not your strong point.

Nope. No they are not. :)

The Kumquat Fairy
Civil Servant

Founded: Nov 13, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby The Kumquat Fairy » Wed Oct 29, 2014 9:58 pm

Anonymouslands wrote:
The Kumquat Fairy wrote:

I do most profusely apologise if my pleasantries directed towards you have been inconsistent. I am merely trying to offer you the correct pleasantries as befitting an individual of your station.

I believe that you've made your intentions quite clear. You're clearly lacking in respect in your audiences with her worshipfulness, Pauline Bonaparte. Her worshipfulness has been most benevolent and tolerant towards you and the other residents of the warzone. When you learn to treat the Right Honourable Gentlemen from Taijitu and her worshipfulness with the respect we are entitled to, you may be unbanned and allowed to denounce the Association of Imperialists and your links to said organisation.
Coming soon to a Bookstore near you....
"The Stalking of Funkadelia - How the Echo Chamber Clan made Funkadelia into a post magnet"
Authored by The Kumquat Fairy

Pauline Bonaparte
Spokesperson

Founded: Oct 21, 2014
Mother Knows Best State

Postby Pauline Bonaparte » Wed Oct 29, 2014 10:02 pm

I would just like to second what the gentleman from the Kumquat Fairy has voiced. You were banned for the reason we might ban anyone - you were being overly abrasive on the RMB. We would be more than willing to allow you to post as you please, but simply for expediency's sake we must disallow posts written in a caustic tone such as your's.
Pauline Bonaparte
Senator, Carcassonne
Co-Founder, Taijitu

Khronion
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Khronion » Thu Oct 30, 2014 2:17 am

to be fair, he did the same thing to the AoI when they first arrived, so don't consider yourselves unique in that regard...

NoblePhnx
Diplomat

Founded: Jan 15, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby NoblePhnx » Thu Oct 30, 2014 5:32 am

Pauline Bonaparte wrote:As I have said, there is absolutely nothing wrong with having a following. The point I've been trying to make is that Anonymouslands is not an innocent martyr; he is a soldier, like everyone else in your organization. The Militia will not apologize for inflicting casualties, no matter how many good intentions those casualties had.

Anon may be many things but a soldier like you claim he is not, nor is "everyone else" in AoI a soldier. Delve a little deeper we have said more than once AoI is NOT a raider region we are a region that raids among the many other things we do there is a big difference. Even our raiders are recreational and only wish to pile since it takes two mins, they rarely are at update and they do so out of a well placed sense and extension of loyalty, fraternity and community an atmosphere we have been privy to foster since the inception of CoF and that is not some scheme intended to further Rifty and myself it is a natural development and the citizens are aware of, accept and moreso partake of fully.

Pauline Bonaparte wrote:
You are truly gentle, as the people say. Gentle as a mosquito.

I've been telling you that he truly is!(unless you were being ironic?), the statement he just made (about brain cells which was LOL imho) it can't honestly be taken as anything other than him wishing to be delegate again and articulating it in a way he might think was a retort but is actually innocent.
Original Ego of Revall Silverstorm
★Lord Noblephnx of The Eternal Knights

Pauline Bonaparte
Spokesperson

Mother Knows Best State

Postby Pauline Bonaparte » Thu Oct 30, 2014 6:50 am

NoblePhnx wrote:Anon may be many things but a soldier like you claim he is not, nor is "everyone else" in AoI a soldier.

Rifty wrote:What exactly is wrong with them all being my soldiers? I admit it is not a good move handing me copious power as i am a nut but still - why?

So which one of you is speaking of organizational policy? Neither? Both? Is one of you wrong? Do you disagree on this point? If so, you should probably work something like that out because I can see that it might lead to problems in the future.

Or you could be arguing just to hear yourself speak. I suppose that's possible as well.
Last edited by Pauline Bonaparte on Thu Oct 30, 2014 6:51 am, edited 1 time in total.
Pauline Bonaparte
Senator, Carcassonne
Co-Founder, Taijitu

NoblePhnx
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby NoblePhnx » Thu Oct 30, 2014 6:55 am

Pauline Bonaparte wrote:
NoblePhnx wrote:Anon may be many things but a soldier like you claim he is not, nor is "everyone else" in AoI a soldier.

Rifty wrote:What exactly is wrong with them all being my soldiers? I admit it is not a good move handing me copious power as i am a nut but still - why?

So which one of you is speaking of organizational policy? Neither? Both? Is one of you wrong? Do you disagree on this point? If so, you should probably work something like that out because I can see that it might lead to problems in the future.

Or you could be arguing just to hear yourself speak. I suppose that's possible as well.

I am speaking about the true capacity of Anon who is not a soldier, Rifty is speaking to a hypothetical in any case since Anon is not residing in or officially a member of AoI he does not fall under the "what exactly is wrong with them all being my soldiers" comment since this applies to the citizens residing in AoI proper.

Solorni
Minister

Founded: Sep 04, 2007
Ex-Nation

Postby Solorni » Thu Oct 30, 2014 6:59 am

I didn't realize taijitu cared so much about Warzones :P
Lovely Queen of Balder
Proud Delegate of WALL

Lucky Number 13

Pauline Bonaparte
Spokesperson

Mother Knows Best State

Postby Pauline Bonaparte » Thu Oct 30, 2014 7:07 am

NoblePhnx wrote:I am speaking about the true capacity of Anon who is not a soldier, Rifty is speaking to a hypothetical in any case since Anon is not residing in or officially a member of AoI he does not fall under the "what exactly is wrong with them all being my soldiers" comment since this applies to the citizens residing in AoI proper.

It doesn't matter whether Anon is a member of your organization now for the purpose of my argument, it matters whether he was a member then, and if he was acting as a representative of Rifty's policies when he was. And Rifty is saying that they are soldiers - not necessarily soldiers in the literal sense of updaters, but soldiers in the sense they are loyal to him and his policies.

And Solorni - if we lost Warzone Sandbox tomorrow I would gladly return to a life of leisure - fine wines, relaxing baths, and tasty pastries. The message is what was important to make, not a continued occupation of a warzone.
Pauline Bonaparte
Senator, Carcassonne
Co-Founder, Taijitu

NoblePhnx
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby NoblePhnx » Thu Oct 30, 2014 7:22 am

Pauline Bonaparte wrote:
It doesn't matter whether Anon is a member of your organization now for the purpose of my argument, it matters whether he was a member then, and if he was acting as a representative of Rifty's policies when he was. And Rifty is saying that they are soldiers - not necessarily soldiers in the literal sense of updaters, but soldiers in the sense they are loyal to him and his policies.

The confusion here seems to be emanating from you considering anyone to be associated with The Commonwealth to be equivalent to a citizen of AoI and completely loyal to and thus an extension of Rift's policies. However the regions who join the commonwealth are not in fact beholden to us they retain all of their decisionmaking and nearly everything so long as their GP stance is not completely at odds with ours(i.e defender), it is merely an infrastructure for closer interregional and military ties and the constitution of a interregional committee we call The Tribunal upon which each region has a representative.

Anon is not representative of AoI policies. If we had installed a delegate in WZSB from our own region and actually enlisted as part of our military only then would you be right.

Pauline Bonaparte
Spokesperson

Mother Knows Best State

Postby Pauline Bonaparte » Thu Oct 30, 2014 7:34 am

People don't join organizations they disagree with. The fact is, the AoI - or at least Rifty - raids role-play regions for fun. The Militia was called up to send a message. That message has been broadcast. The rest is monologued and diatribes.
Pauline Bonaparte
Senator, Carcassonne
Co-Founder, Taijitu

Solorni
Minister

Founded: Sep 04, 2007
Ex-Nation

Postby Solorni » Thu Oct 30, 2014 7:35 am

Pauline Bonaparte wrote:People don't join organizations they disagree with. The fact is, the AoI - or at least Rifty - raids role-play regions for fun. The Militia was called up to send a message. That message has been broadcast. The rest is monologued and diatribes.

What about spies? :P
Lovely Queen of Balder
Proud Delegate of WALL

Lucky Number 13

Pauline Bonaparte
Spokesperson

Mother Knows Best State

Postby Pauline Bonaparte » Thu Oct 30, 2014 7:37 am

Solorni wrote:
Pauline Bonaparte wrote:People don't join organizations they disagree with. The fact is, the AoI - or at least Rifty - raids role-play regions for fun. The Militia was called up to send a message. That message has been broadcast. The rest is monologued and diatribes.

What about spies? :P

I suppose you do have a point there. :p
Pauline Bonaparte
Senator, Carcassonne
Co-Founder, Taijitu

NoblePhnx
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby NoblePhnx » Thu Oct 30, 2014 7:43 am

Again, Rifty has not raided ANY RP regions to date despite errant comments. So message sent, all raiders beware if you target or well even talk about raiding an RP region Taijitu has taken up the cause to protect them.

well as long as those raiders have a warzone associated with those raiders that Taijitu can make an example out of.

But yes you are right we've gone back and forth enough, time to wind it all down let you get back to your luxurious baths and whatnot.

Pauline Bonaparte
Spokesperson

Mother Knows Best State

Postby Pauline Bonaparte » Thu Oct 30, 2014 7:48 am

Well, most raiders aren't... bold enough to attempt to hold a warzone.

But anyway; you're correct! A servant has arrived to carry me to my bath! Toodle-oo!
Pauline Bonaparte
Senator, Carcassonne
Co-Founder, Taijitu

Anonymouslands
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Anonymouslands » Thu Oct 30, 2014 11:46 am

Khronion wrote:Anon... I think we've noted diplomatic communications are not your strong point.

Well, actually I disagree. I can be rather diplomatic when I want to. Look at AoI! We used to be bitter enemies.

Of The US
Political Columnist

Founded: Jan 25, 2006
Ex-Nation

Postby Of The US » Thu Oct 30, 2014 2:22 pm

Anonymouslands wrote
Khronion wrote:
Anon... I think we've noted diplomatic communications are not your strong point.

Well, actually I disagree. I can be rather diplomatic when I want to. Look at AoI! We used to be bitter enemies.

I think that its more an example of how effective their propaganda is.

Rifty
Minister

Founded: Aug 01, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Rifty » Thu Oct 30, 2014 2:37 pm

Yeah I am in no regard a raider and the GP community for the most part knows that. I lead raiders and have a brilliant man beside me making sure it runs smoothly. If i was to lose them all I would have no power and they know that. They recognize they're all needed and they know i'll keep them safe and happy.
✥ Positions ✥
Merryman of UDL
Riksdagsledamöter of Balder
Legionnaire and Councilor of Osiris
Chancellor of Madrigal
Prophet Sidney Rozeck

My time on NS

------------------------------✥ ✥ Independent ✥ ✥------------------------------

General response to stupid comments

RiderSyl
Negotiator

Founded: Jan 16, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby RiderSyl » Thu Oct 30, 2014 2:46 pm

Rifty wrote:They recognize they're all needed and they know i'll keep them safe and happy.

So, you're like the pimp of AoI? :p
R.I.P. Dyakovo
Sylvia Montresor

Ashmoria
Karpathos
~ You may think I’m small, but I have a universe inside my mind. ~

Rifty
Minister

Founded: Aug 01, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Rifty » Thu Oct 30, 2014 3:13 pm

Ridersyl wrote:
Rifty wrote:They recognize they're all needed and they know i'll keep them safe and happy.

So, you're like the pimp of AoI? :p

....oh my fuck 8)
✥ Positions ✥
Merryman of UDL
Riksdagsledamöter of Balder
Legionnaire and Councilor of Osiris
Chancellor of Madrigal
Prophet Sidney Rozeck

My time on NS

------------------------------✥ ✥ Independent ✥ ✥------------------------------

General response to stupid comments

Khronion
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Khronion » Thu Oct 30, 2014 3:39 pm

pimp > prophet?

QUICK new branding for the AoI!

Anonymouslands
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Anonymouslands » Thu Oct 30, 2014 4:01 pm

Of The US wrote:
Anonymouslands wrote

I think that its more an example of how effective their propaganda is.

Ha. Ha. Ha. No. If you actually read the Warzone Thread, you would know. I made these decisions for myself.

Pauline Bonaparte
Spokesperson

Mother Knows Best State

Postby Pauline Bonaparte » Thu Oct 30, 2014 5:15 pm

Rifty wrote:Yeah I am in no regard a raider and the GP community for the most part knows that. I lead raiders

Let me take out the useless, pandering part of this sentence and try to discern a coherent thought out of it.

"I am in no regard a raider [...] I lead raiders"

I suppose the endorsees of TRR or TNP aren't defenders either, by that logic

Rifty wrote:If i was to lose them all I would have no power and they know that. They recognize they're all needed and they know i'll keep them safe and happy.

Again, useless pandering. Of course if you lost all your supporters you would have no power. Why does this bear mentioning?

And safe from what, exactly? Your protectorates are small, usually password protected founderless regions. The rest have active founders. What are you protecting them from?
Pauline Bonaparte
Senator, Carcassonne
Co-Founder, Taijitu

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Gameplay