NATION

PASSWORD

Anarchy Nation help?

Talk about regional management and politics, raider/defender gameplay, and other game-related matters.
Not a roleplaying forum.
Old Wastelands
Political Columnist

Founded: May 31, 2014
Compulsory Consumerist State

Anarchy Nation help?

Postby Old Wastelands » Mon Oct 20, 2014 2:18 pm

I made this puppet nation to try to become an 'Anarchy' and I had done so, however after an attempt on the leader's life we fired back via sniper rifle and my Anarchy nation went back to what it was. The biker gang mentions disappeared, and I seem to be unable to figure out how to keep my nation under Anarchy. Does anyone know what I should do to revert and keep Anarchy as it was?
Last edited by Old Wastelands on Mon Oct 20, 2014 2:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.

DWAsnia
Diplomat

Founded: Dec 03, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby DWAsnia » Mon Oct 20, 2014 3:00 pm

Old Wastelands wrote:I made this puppet nation to try to become an 'Anarchy' and I had done so, however after an attempt on the leader's life we fired back via sniper rifle and my Anarchy nation went back to what it was. The biker gang mentions disappeared, and I seem to be unable to figure out how to keep my nation under Anarchy. Does anyone know what I should do to revert and keep Anarchy as it was?

Anarchy, according to the game, is the highest levels of all three categories: Civil Rights, Economy, and Political Freedom. Its actually really easy. This nation has been an Anarchy for almost its entire life.
<Acario> it is Drasnia's job to shit in people's cheerios On a self-imposed forum hiatus.

Old Wastelands
Political Columnist

Postby Old Wastelands » Mon Oct 20, 2014 4:27 pm

DWAsnia wrote:
Old Wastelands wrote:I made this puppet nation to try to become an 'Anarchy' and I had done so, however after an attempt on the leader's life we fired back via sniper rifle and my Anarchy nation went back to what it was. The biker gang mentions disappeared, and I seem to be unable to figure out how to keep my nation under Anarchy. Does anyone know what I should do to revert and keep Anarchy as it was?

Anarchy, according to the game, is the highest levels of all three categories: Civil Rights, Economy, and Political Freedom. Its actually really easy. This nation has been an Anarchy for almost its entire life.

I thought it was from the mass production of weapons and violence....hence why i thought shooting others with sniper rifles would be a good idea. Guess not.

Nordic States and Territories
Spokesperson

Founded: May 25, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Nordic States and Territories » Mon Oct 20, 2014 5:42 pm

It would help to know how these categories are generated. You seem completely unaware to be frank.
sigs are hard

Nephmir
Ambassador

Founded: Dec 30, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Nephmir » Mon Oct 20, 2014 6:05 pm

SC Resolutions
SC#165 | SC#173
_
_
The 300 Endorsements of Nephmir
"100 by land, 100 by air, 100 by sea."
Mercenary of The Sable Order
Commander in Project Soul

Old Wastelands
Political Columnist

Postby Old Wastelands » Mon Oct 20, 2014 8:14 pm

Nordic States and Territories wrote:It would help to know how these categories are generated. You seem completely unaware to be frank.

Unaware of how nation's titles change, however as for most issues I use http://nssolvedissues.blogspot.com/ it doesnt have all of them or all the info, but it helps sometimes

Return to Gameplay