NATION

PASSWORD

People's Republic of The Communist Bloc

Talk about regional management and politics, raider/defender gameplay, and other game-related matters.
Not a roleplaying forum.

Advertisement

Remove ads

Zenny
Attaché

Founded: Nov 29, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Zenny » Thu May 05, 2016 6:15 am

Pergamon wrote:This is simply dope. I am not even member of TBC but I can't get enough of this video format.

Thanks Perg! I know our editor works really hard on these, I'll make sure to pass on the compliment to him ^_^
~ Comrade Zenny ~
~ Revolutionary Leader of Wintercrest ~

Of Ducktopia
Political Columnist

Founded: Jan 06, 2013
Ex-Nation

People's Republic of The Communist Bloc

Postby Of Ducktopia » Fri May 20, 2016 3:06 am

Pergamon wrote:This is simply dope. I am not even member of TBC but I can't get enough of this video format.
Pergamon wrote:I am really surprised by this video format. Looks great. Good job. :)

Well why thank you for the compliments! Zenny did tell me about someone complementing me, but I never found who was until now. I will be sure to continue this format as long as people watch it and enjoy it (also get brainwashed). :p
Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the People's Republic of Ducktopia

Libertatem nunquam peribunt!

Revall
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Jul 18, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Revall » Fri May 20, 2016 1:15 pm

You can't brainwash me.

Although I must remark on an unrelated note, that red has recently become my favorite color.
TRE★Noblus Maximus★TRE
Revall Au SilverStorm
Praefect of The Roman Empire
----------------------------------_________☸ Introduce A Little Chaos ☸_________----------------------------------

The artist formerly, now re-coknown as Noblephnx but don't trust anything my sig tells you ITS A BETRAYER OF EPIC PROPORTIONS!

Stalker Queen
Envoy

Founded: Jun 30, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Stalker Queen » Fri May 20, 2016 6:25 pm

Revall wrote:You can't brainwash me.

Although I must remark on an unrelated note, that red has recently become my favorite color.

PS: Not sure if "goodreads.com" does hotlinking...
Any statements made from this nation are representative of the personal views of the player behind it, and should not be taken as the views of any region or organisation they may be part of.
Luna Amore wrote:You stalkin' too close.
Retired.

TCB Central News Agency
Secretary

Founded: Oct 06, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby TCB Central News Agency » Mon May 30, 2016 1:54 am

TCB Central News Agency
Secretary

Ex-Nation

Postby TCB Central News Agency » Tue May 31, 2016 3:11 am

Dark Robes
Attaché

Founded: Mar 10, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Dark Robes » Tue May 31, 2016 3:55 am

TCB Central News Agency wrote:TCB Central News: May 31st, 2016

Very well done! :clap:
Gradea Sanguine
Commanding Officer of the Conch Kingdom Naval Reserve

Australian, social liberal, gender egilitarian, capitalist

TCB Central News Agency
Secretary

Ex-Nation

Postby TCB Central News Agency » Thu Jun 02, 2016 6:20 pm

The following articles were included in TCB's 12th foreign update, distributed globally in late May.

Activity, Culture, and Population! Oh My!

Since the beginning of the campaign for the 2nd session of the Central Committee of the Workers’ Party of TCB, our region's seen a spike in activity. April became our most active month ever, reaching a little over 4,100 posts. Credit for this can be put down to an overwhelming swell in political engagement, alongside exponential social development thanks to both growing enthusiasm among the masses of the Party and the persistent capable leadership of the Party.

Cultural participation has underpinned this spike in social development and productivity, with the Ministry of Culture working around the clock in its provision of regular gaming and social events for the region to partake in. From Cards Against Humanity, Europa Universalis IV to Town of Salem, cultural identity is rich and pervasive in its expansive uplifting nature. As the central theme of the current administration it's certain that this success within the Ministry of Culture will continue to expand in its current operations, in search of many a more firsts to come in TCB's near future.

This striving success finds commonality in the executive, with the Ministry of Immigration also making massive leaps forward during April, gathering over $300 in just a 7 day period, ensuring TCB not only continues to receive masses of enthusiastic newcomers, but that our region maintains its position among the top 15 regions in the entirety of the world. This achievement is most clearly illustrated by TCB's recent ascent to finding itself in the acclaimed position of being directly behind 10000 Islands as the 2nd Largest User-Created Region in NationStates.

Diversity and the LGBTQ+ Population of TCB

The LGBTQ+ Federation of TCB has been equally strident as an organization in its supply of helpful information to our community concerning the plight of the LGBTQ community outside of NS, as well as in providing members an area in which they may discuss issues in relation to sexual identity and sexuality. The Federation recently conducted a poll, on its conclusion finding that approximately 52% of TCB identifies with a sexuality other than heterosexuality. This is most keenly indicative of the society the Party nurtures, in ensuring acceptance, promoting equality, and striking down bigotry of any form. Consequently, TCB enjoys one of the largest LGBTQ communities in NS, whereby mere tolerance is thrown aside in favour of a full acceptance into a loving community.

Party April Elections

Elections for the 2nd session of the Central Committee of the Workers’ Party of TCB concluded on April 10th. The election saw 9 members take up position in the Central Committee, in due compliance with TCB’s constitution which demands 1 seat per 150 resident nations. Comrades Piper, Franky_ce, Stalingo, Gabriel Xavier, Branden Schirpke, Lewis Flood, Comrade Chromania, M.M., and English Men and Women were honoured by the electorate in being selected to represent Party interests and to serve on the Central Committee.

Regrettably, comrade Stalingo later resigned with impeccable rectitude due to real-life time constraints, with his position later being filled by comrade James following a crowded and characteristically competitive CC election, beating 6 fellow party members to fill the remaining CC seat.

Elections for General Secretary of the Party concluded on April 18th, less dramatically than expected. Nonetheless, in a stunning show of political participation, and enthusiastic support, a record breaking 50 votes were cast in what was expected to be a heavily contested election. Comrade and former General Secretary Josh Conure originally ran for re-election, though later dropped out during the final day of the campaign, apologising with due humility for what had been perceived to be a negative campaign fought on personality, and not primarily for the Party. The result of his withdrawal ensured a landslide victory for comrade Zenny, winning 86% of the vote while satirically motivated candidates Franky_ce and Lewis Flood received 8 and 6 percent of the vote. This victory signaled the masses continued commitment to TCB's competent and innovative government, laying the issue of a single party system to rest.

TCB Central News Agency
Secretary

Ex-Nation

Postby TCB Central News Agency » Thu Jun 02, 2016 7:32 pm

Statement on Grand Central and Sexual Harassment Policy

TCB's government and community has always and will continue to have a no-tolerance policy regarding sexual harassment, both in regards to our internal affairs and our dealings with other regions. We refuse to cooperate or have formal diplomatic communication with any regions which harbors or attempts to harbor known sexual harassers. It is with this policy in mind that TCB has decided to cut all diplomatic and military ties with Grand Central.

Many citizens of TCB had previously joined Grand Central as our regions continued close military cooperation, only to be disgusted by the climate of tolerance found when two well-known harassers had their citizenships accepted. We condemn the actions of GC's root administrator accepting these users in the first place, going on to not only defend these users but joining the attempts of one to discredit the main victim as irrational and ill.

We thank Grand Central for their hospitality. However can no longer in good conscience maintain diplomatic and military ties with Grand Central.
Last edited by TCB Central News Agency on Thu Jun 02, 2016 7:51 pm, edited 2 times in total.

TCB Central News Agency
Secretary

Ex-Nation

Postby TCB Central News Agency » Mon Jun 13, 2016 9:16 pm

Office of the General Secretary of the Workers' Party of TCB
General Secretary Zenny Ariel Winter

June 14th, 2016

By the authority vested in me as General Secretary of the Workers' Party of TCB by the Constitution and the laws of the People's Republic of The Communist Bloc, I hereby order as follows:

The Treaty of Labinsk

WHEREAS, The Communist Bloc has engaged in discussions with the Central Command of the Invader Network; and have agreed that joining forces would be a worthwhile effort;

NOTING, The Communist Bloc wishes to develop closer ties with the raider sphere of NationStates Gameplay and has been a significant contributor to various raids across NationStates both in its internal training and fight against right-wing and fascist regions;

THEREFORE, The Communist Bloc agrees as follows:

Preamble:

Twelve years ago, three regions came together in order "to enhance the dying production of the invader cause... Here is a new alliance, of prime incorporations to create a brand-new raider region to mark the beginning of a mint time, a novel age, the Age of Invaders.

Article I: Charter of the Invader Network

We, the sovereign invader regions of the world, are hereby determined:

To forge a meritocratic invader alliance comprised of individuals from many different regions around the world who have bound together with a common purpose - to combat the defender scourge;

To unite marginalized invaders through the effective education of aspiring gameplayers in the art of invading through the promotion and spread of raider ideals;

To eradicate the fruitless political institutions that defenders have created to justify their dying cause;

To abide by all NationStates rules of conduct and to eschew the use of illegal methods in the pursuit of our ideology;

And to bring all enemies of the state to their knees through an eternal war against all that oppose these underlying principles.

We, the following signatories, agree to the above terms without reserve and hereby establish The Invader Network.

Article II: Enactment

The People's Republic of TCB and Workers' Party hereby stands resolute to uphold the above principles, and will enact this treaty immediately upon it receiving the signature of the General Secretary.

Sygian II
Diplomat

Founded: Jun 14, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Sygian II » Fri Jul 01, 2016 7:02 pm

Woah that's not very nice! D:
Benevolent Thomas wrote:The Black Hawks continue to be the largest and most successful invader organization in NationStates

Maj. Sygian

Council Advisor of The Black Hawks

The New American Communist Republics
Lobbyist

Founded: Apr 05, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby The New American Communist Republics » Fri Jul 01, 2016 7:11 pm

Sygian II wrote:Woah that's not very nice! D:

mod took care of it.
Machines were, it may be said, the weapon employed by the capitalists to quell the revolt of specialized labor.

Sygian II
Diplomat

Founded: Jun 14, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Sygian II » Sat Jul 02, 2016 11:52 am

-wipes off sweat-

Oh thank goodness.
Benevolent Thomas wrote:The Black Hawks continue to be the largest and most successful invader organization in NationStates

Maj. Sygian

Council Advisor of The Black Hawks

Zenny
Attaché

Ex-Nation

Postby Zenny » Sun Jul 03, 2016 8:34 am

Uhh did somthing happen? O_o
~ Comrade Zenny ~

The New American Communist Republics
Lobbyist

Founded: Apr 05, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby The New American Communist Republics » Sun Jul 03, 2016 10:22 am

Machines were, it may be said, the weapon employed by the capitalists to quell the revolt of specialized labor.

TCB Central News Agency
Secretary

Ex-Nation

Postby TCB Central News Agency » Wed Jul 20, 2016 8:38 pm

Tano
Ambassador

Founded: Dec 20, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Tano » Wed Jul 20, 2016 8:56 pm

That was...actually pretty good production quality. Color me impressed.
Tano Holland
Govindia: Do you consider me a friend, or just an acquaintance or what?
hobbes: I don't particularly consider anyone a true 'friend'
hobbes: at least,not on NS
Govindia: why is that?
hobbes: because
hobbes: everyone here is a jackass
hobbes: myself included

Pixie: *heart sploosh*
Tano: if your heart is splooshing you should contact a doctor
Tano: hearts are supposed to thump not sploosh
Pixie: No this is normal
Pixie: intense emotion causes me to hemorrage internally
Pixie: my life is like a really depressing comedic episode of The X-Files

Khron: we need an achievment of rem's face just for Tano
Pixie: haha
Pixie: "be Tano"

Brunhilde: My quotes should be in more signatures.

Also known as Takane or Terisclu

Altmoras
Diplomat

Founded: Jan 25, 2012
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Altmoras » Thu Jul 21, 2016 12:50 am

That was great.
Benevolent Thomas-Today at 11:15 AM
"I'm not sure if Altmoras has ever been wrong about anything."

Inhumanly good at the game according to official word of site staff.

Brihimia
Bureaucrat

Founded: Oct 06, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Brihimia » Tue Jul 26, 2016 10:00 am

From the Office
of
Battalion Headquarters,
People's Revolutionary Armed Forces
Dispatch
--------------------------------------------------
-------------------------------------------------
OPERATION: OMGTHOMASACTUALLYENDORSEDUS

Three cheers for the brave soldiers of the Bloc!

Huzzah! Huzzah! Huzzah!

Today at 1600 Bloc Time, three soldiers of the People's Revolutionary Armed Forces captured and claimed the region of Cult of Shadows. The glorious flag of the Bloc now flies over the region.

The soldiers captured the region swiftly with some defender help. (Thanks Thomas! :) )

The invasion force was as follows:

General of the PRAF Trabardia, Commanding Officer and Point
Private Masada-Pelosi
Private Stiegae

brihimia

Tim-Opolis
Negotiator

Founded: Feb 17, 2010
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Tim-Opolis » Tue Jul 26, 2016 11:32 am

I remember when raider groups boasted about impressive feats instead of literally one single tag raid.
Want to be a hero? Join The Grey Wardens - Help Us Save Nationstates
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) Commended by Security Council Resolution #420 ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Author of SC#74, SC #203, SC #222, and SC #238 | Co-Author of SC#191
Founder of Spiritus | Three-Time Delegate of Osiris | Pharaoh of the Islamic Republics of Iran | Hero of Greece
<Koth - 06/30/2020> I mean as far as GPers go, Tim is one of the most iconic

Vivec the God-King
Lobbyist

Founded: Aug 20, 2015
Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby Vivec the God-King » Tue Jul 26, 2016 1:02 pm

Tim-Opolis wrote:I remember when raider groups boasted about impressive feats instead of literally one single tag raid.
They're probably not recruiting enough. ;)

Zenny
Attaché

Ex-Nation

Postby Zenny » Tue Jul 26, 2016 1:54 pm

Tim-Opolis wrote:I remember when raider groups boasted about impressive feats instead of literally one single tag raid.

This assumes TCB is raider. Either way, agreed.
~ Comrade Zenny ~

Ever-Wandering Souls
Negotiator

Founded: Jan 01, 2014
Father Knows Best State

Postby Ever-Wandering Souls » Tue Jul 26, 2016 4:25 pm

Zenny wrote:

This assumes TCB is raider. Either way, agreed.

A hit's a hit to be proud of either way :P And every hit is worth a lot more recently than they once were...
Proud Raider; General of The Black Hawks, Ret.
TG me anytime; I'm always happy to talk about anything!

The Alicorns (Equestria) wrote:Let them stay, no need to badmouth them...From our view a bunch of nations just came in, seized the delegate position, and changed a few superficial things...we play NationStates differently...there's really no reason for us to be butthurt.
http://www.nationstates.net/page=rmb/postid=8944227
http://www.nationstates.net/page=rmb/postid=8951258

Misley wrote:
Hobbesistan wrote:Don't think I understand the question.
The color or what?..

Jesus, Hobbes, it's 2015. You can't just call someone "the color".

Reploid Productions wrote:Raiders are endlessly creative

How Do I Telegram API?

Omnis delenda est.

RiderSyl
Negotiator

Founded: Jan 16, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby RiderSyl » Tue Jul 26, 2016 4:28 pm

Brihimia wrote:Huzzah! Huzzah! Huzzah!

Every time a report starts like this, I'm reminded of TBR. :blink:

Ever-Wandering Souls wrote:A hit's a hit to be proud of either way :P And every hit is worth a lot more recently than they once were...

Sad, but true.
R.I.P. Dyakovo
Sylvia Montresor

Ashmoria
Karpathos
~ You may think I’m small, but I have a universe inside my mind. ~

Tim-Opolis
Negotiator

Founded: Feb 17, 2010
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Tim-Opolis » Tue Jul 26, 2016 7:20 pm

Ridersyl wrote:
Ever-Wandering Souls wrote:A hit's a hit to be proud of either way :P And every hit is worth a lot more recently than they once were...

Sad, but true.

You read it as sad, I read it as Wardens doing our jobs very well ;)
Want to be a hero? Join The Grey Wardens - Help Us Save Nationstates
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) Commended by Security Council Resolution #420 ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Author of SC#74, SC #203, SC #222, and SC #238 | Co-Author of SC#191
Founder of Spiritus | Three-Time Delegate of Osiris | Pharaoh of the Islamic Republics of Iran | Hero of Greece
<Koth - 06/30/2020> I mean as far as GPers go, Tim is one of the most iconic

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Gameplay