NATION

PASSWORD

The Eternal Knights

Talk about regional management and politics, raider/defender gameplay, and other game-related matters.
Not a roleplaying forum.

Advertisement

Remove ads

Anders Blakewood
Spokesperson

Founded: Oct 25, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Anders Blakewood » Tue Oct 28, 2014 12:28 pm

Blood Wine wrote:
The Eternal Knights wrote:We defend natives and raid Raiders/Raider-aligned regions/Raider territory. We fight Raiders by defending and raiding, and are willing to ally with any who share our cause or Defenders willing to accept a region that also engages in raiding for strictly military combat purposes against Raiders.

Didn't you *supposedly* destroy 500 regions? regions with natives?

Nephmir posts in NSGP on and off, and to help have a more active presence and for his sanity, I'm taking most questions and queries posed, but this I cannot answer. I understand you're waiting for him to explain or justify his actions that he may or may not have done, but understand if he never replies or if I attempt to answer whatever questions are posed. I couldn't possibly comment on any past TEK military actions, policy decisions, or the rhetoric of any past TEK officials, or even Nephmir's past discussions as I wasn't there to experience what may or may not have happened.

What I can answer or can almost guarantee what will be addressed are matters in the recent past, present, or future, that I've been around to see.

Ever-Wandering Souls
Negotiator

Founded: Jan 01, 2014
Father Knows Best State

Postby Ever-Wandering Souls » Tue Oct 28, 2014 3:43 pm

That's a fancy way of avoiding the question.

It's not past policy, it's current. You all just unveiled your "stealth raiding," including the part where you destroyed hundreds of regions, and in the same next update in which you claim to be out to protect natives via raiding and defending, you state you plan on continuing to stealth raid. PB's point was, how do you reconcile those two things - the destruction of regions and the end goal of protecting natives.

Now, having gone through similar discussions before, the answer is usually either "there's no natives left in these regions, just raider puppets," which is a generalization, not a truth, and "the natives will be safer and more protected in the end by being in a larger, unraidable region," to which the common reply is "and who made you their god?" It would be nice to have a fresh answer with this new TEK on how you exactly reconcile your purported morals with the annihilation and refounding of native homes that are deemed to small or insecure by your leadership.

GP's a lot easier when you don't preach moral goals, fyi :P
Proud Raider; General of The Black Hawks, Ret.
TG me anytime; I'm always happy to talk about anything!

The Alicorns (Equestria) wrote:Let them stay, no need to badmouth them...From our view a bunch of nations just came in, seized the delegate position, and changed a few superficial things...we play NationStates differently...there's really no reason for us to be butthurt.
http://www.nationstates.net/page=rmb/postid=8944227
http://www.nationstates.net/page=rmb/postid=8951258

Misley wrote:
Hobbesistan wrote:Don't think I understand the question.
The color or what?..

Jesus, Hobbes, it's 2015. You can't just call someone "the color".

Reploid Productions wrote:Raiders are endlessly creative

How Do I Telegram API?

Omnis delenda est.

The Eternal Knights
Secretary

Founded: Feb 22, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby The Eternal Knights » Tue Oct 28, 2014 4:00 pm

Ever-Wandering Souls wrote:That's a fancy way of avoiding the question.

It's not past policy, it's current. You all just unveiled your "stealth raiding," including the part where you destroyed hundreds of regions, and in the same next update in which you claim to be out to protect natives via raiding and defending, you state you plan on continuing to stealth raid. PB's point was, how do you reconcile those two things - the destruction of regions and the end goal of protecting natives.

Now, having gone through similar discussions before, the answer is usually either "there's no natives left in these regions, just raider puppets," which is a generalization, not a truth, and "the natives will be safer and more protected in the end by being in a larger, unraidable region," to which the common reply is "and who made you their god?" It would be nice to have a fresh answer with this new TEK on how you exactly reconcile your purported morals with the annihilation and refounding of native homes that are deemed to small or insecure by your leadership.

More than an estimated 90% of these regions are kept alive solely by Raider and Defender puppets to fuel their cause, and very few actually contain living natives.

Natives that choose to live in a potential Warzone on their own head may accidentally be harmed and acknowledge that upon joining an inactive and small founderless region. This is, however, rare, and if this does happen on the rare occasion that we get a complaint, we help the native relocate to the safety of a stable region with a founder and move him/her off of the battlefield.

Natives that choose to join one of our refounded regions are also relocated when it is apparent that they are a natives.
« Representative of The Eternal Knights »
Forums :: IRC :: Knight's Code of Chivalry :: Orders of Eternity :: News Thread
Unless mentioned otherwise, everything posted by this nation represents the views of or is endorsed by The Eternal Knights.

Ever-Wandering Souls
Negotiator

Father Knows Best State

Postby Ever-Wandering Souls » Tue Oct 28, 2014 4:07 pm

(What did I say the canned response would be guys? :geek: )

We don't leave pups around to keep regions alive, we leave them because we're often too lazy and tired at the end of the update to move them all if we didn't incorporate it into each tag. I've personally let about a half-dozen regions CTE by pulling pups from them when I realize they're the only one left. On top of that, almost every tag I've ever visited has at least one sedentary native. 117% of statistics are made up, eh?

As I said, the justification being "it's for their own good" and the response being "Who made you their god?" been here, done this, was hoping for something new.

"Relocated." Who are you to decide where they should and shouldn't live, while claiming the moral high ground?
Last edited by Ever-Wandering Souls on Tue Oct 28, 2014 4:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.

The Alicorns (Equestria) wrote:Let them stay, no need to badmouth them...From our view a bunch of nations just came in, seized the delegate position, and changed a few superficial things...we play NationStates differently...there's really no reason for us to be butthurt.

Misley wrote:
The color or what?..

How Do I Telegram API?

Omnis delenda est.

Anders Blakewood
Spokesperson

Founded: Oct 25, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Anders Blakewood » Tue Oct 28, 2014 4:16 pm

Ever-Wandering Souls wrote:That's a fancy way of avoiding the question.

If you want an answer from me, you ask me. I can't tell what Nephmir thinks of something or believes, and I'm not about to let my opinion speak for or become interpreted as TEK foreign policy. I can tell my opinion and how I hope to shape TEK, but that's it. After more discussion with Nephmir, I'll probably feel more comfortable speaking on behalf of TEK.

I don't preach morals, but if I did, I'd probably go the Machiavellian route. The ends justify the small harm done here, at least compared to what TEK is combatting. That's the argument I'd go with. Honestly though? I don't really go the morals route, I spoke of purging inactive regions, and I do believe more good will come of TEK holding these regions than TBR. I'd like to see something worked out where the regions held by TEK are still open for the natives or new nations to join and govern, just with TEK having for safe keeping. What right do I believe I or TEK have to do this? None, but that's not gonna stop me/us.

Ever-Wandering Souls
Negotiator

Father Knows Best State

Postby Ever-Wandering Souls » Tue Oct 28, 2014 4:31 pm

Now that's more reasonable :P Again, I like you a lot more than other leadership there xD

So is the official TEK reasoning of their officially stated morals and their officially stated intent to continue destroying these regions those same old recycled replies above, then?

Misley wrote:
The color or what?..

How Do I Telegram API?

Omnis delenda est.

The Eternal Knights
Secretary

Ex-Nation

Postby The Eternal Knights » Tue Oct 28, 2014 4:56 pm

Ever-Wandering Souls wrote:(What did I say the canned response would be guys? :geek: )

Let's analyze the "canned response" in a little more detail so as to spoon-feed you the points you missed.

Ever-Wandering Souls wrote:We don't leave pups around to keep regions alive, we leave them because we're often too lazy and tired at the end of the update to move them all if we didn't incorporate it into each tag.

The Black Riders require a puppet to be placed and kept alive by a script in each tagable region, to analyze the RSS feeds for their spreadsheet.

In turn, Defenders must also do the same in order to protect these regions and defend them properly.

Ever-Wandering Souls wrote:I've personally let about a half-dozen regions CTE by pulling pups from them when I realize they're the only one left. On top of that, almost every tag I've ever visited has at least one sedentary native. 117% of statistics are made up, eh?

You cannot prove if those nations are natives and not GPer puppets.

Ever-Wandering Souls wrote:As I said, the justification being "it's for their own good" and the response being "Who made you their god?" been here, done this, was hoping for something new.

Sorry, but we don't aim to please.

Ever-Wandering Souls wrote:"Relocated." Who are you to decide where they should and shouldn't live, while claiming the moral high ground?

The natives are not forcibly relocated. They are warned that they are living in a Warzone and are advised to find another region.
Unless mentioned otherwise, everything posted by this nation represents the views of or is endorsed by The Eternal Knights.

Rhina
Spokesperson

Founded: Jul 12, 2007
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Rhina » Tue Oct 28, 2014 5:19 pm

The Eternal Knights wrote:You cannot prove if those nations are natives and not GPer puppets.

Can you prove that they are? Positive proof is what matters.
Mara Sargon
Wandering Traveler

Ever-Wandering Souls
Negotiator

Father Knows Best State

Postby Ever-Wandering Souls » Tue Oct 28, 2014 6:52 pm

The Eternal Knights wrote:
Ever-Wandering Souls wrote:(What did I say the canned response would be guys? :geek: )

Let's analyze the "canned response" in a little more detail so as to spoon-feed you the points you missed.

Ever-Wandering Souls wrote:We don't leave pups around to keep regions alive, we leave them because we're often too lazy and tired at the end of the update to move them all if we didn't incorporate it into each tag.

The Black Riders require a puppet to be placed and kept alive by a script in each tagable region, to analyze the RSS feeds for their spreadsheet.

In turn, Defenders must also do the same in order to protect these regions and defend them properly.

Ever-Wandering Souls wrote:I've personally let about a half-dozen regions CTE by pulling pups from them when I realize they're the only one left. On top of that, almost every tag I've ever visited has at least one sedentary native. 117% of statistics are made up, eh?

Ever-Wandering Souls wrote:As I said, the justification being "it's for their own good" and the response being "Who made you their god?" been here, done this, was hoping for something new.

Sorry, but we don't aim to please.

Ever-Wandering Souls wrote:"Relocated." Who are you to decide where they should and shouldn't live, while claiming the moral high ground?

The natives are not forcibly relocated. They are warned that they are living in a Warzone and are advised to find another region.

Why thank you, I was hungry too :P

Preeeeety sure that a script to keep pups alive would be against the rules for scripts. Someone more intimate with that side of NS would be better suited to respond there, but most raiders I've known try pretty darn hard to avoid anything that could get them banned from the game. The only exception that comes to mind is a particular character no longer welcome here I've run into a few times on both sides of the field, usually identified by the mass DEAT of all their pups during or slightly after the update :P The mods do a good job of keeping certain people away. I'm also fairly sure that defenders would follow the same general ideal. When the potential cost is deletion, that's a pretty big keep-away.

Neither can you. There's plenty of people here just to answer issues. Hell, I was one of them for a few months on my first nation.

Obviously, otherwise you would be allied with a few more people. Anyways, it might be beneficial for your own sake, but don't listen to me, eh? Not like ya did much before.

And what do you do when they decide not to move, and you still want to refound? If those 500 were indeed not just grabbed off the list of those who CTE every day or made from scratch, I find it hard to believe that you didn't have any where someone refused to leave. Are you telling me you just let them be then, rather than banject them?

Misley wrote:
The color or what?..

How Do I Telegram API?

Omnis delenda est.

Blood Wine
Ambassador

Founded: Jan 12, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Blood Wine » Wed Oct 29, 2014 7:41 am

The Eternal Knights wrote:The Black Riders require a puppet to be placed and kept alive by a script in each tagable region, to analyze the RSS feeds for their spreadsheet.

Any region which is being kept alive by a TBR puppet is a foundered region with a password - if what you're saying is true you brute forced the passwords,which is illegal by the rules

Most,if not all post-raid puppets have a clear indication of which organization they belong to by flag,and I can turn the same argument to you,how do you know they aren't natives?

Unless they are on this list:
http://www.nationstates.net/page=tag_se ... ag=warzone

Your argument is completely invalid and you're intruding on their native rights
Formerly known as Port Blood
Elke and Elba wrote:Well Mall, you want Haven? I'd want your Joint Systems Alliance badge, then.
Discoveria wrote:Port blood is a raider through and through. Honest.
Tim-Opolis wrote:The Salt Mines will be fueled for months by the tears of silly fascists.
Sedgistan wrote:Attempted threadjack on sandwiches and satanism removed.
[4:27 PM] Antigone: Port Blood = Gameplay Jesus
Former foreign Minister of gay
Current community leader in charge of foreign affairs of gay
ex corporal in The Black Hawks

The Eternal Knights
Secretary

Ex-Nation

Postby The Eternal Knights » Wed Oct 29, 2014 8:42 am

Blood Wine wrote:Any region which is being kept alive by a TBR puppet is a foundered region with a password - if what you're saying is true you brute forced the passwords,which is illegal by the rules

Right... I'm going to ignore this and let someone else explain it to you, as you clearly have no idea what's going on.

Blood Wine wrote:Most,if not all post-raid puppets have a clear indication of which organization they belong to by flag,and I can turn the same argument to you,how do you know they aren't natives?

Precisely the point. It is impossible to determine one way or another, hence the "natives" aren't actually relocated unless they show clear signs of being a native as defined by The Eternal Knights. Only on two occasions has our definition and guidelines on identifying natives been incorrect thus far.

From the TEK Military Doctrine, Section II, "Natives and Regional Sovereignty":
The Eternal Knights wrote:A native is defined as two or more of the following:
(1) Any nation that has membership or citizenship status in a region where a legitimate, sovereign government is present
(2) A nation which takes up residence in a region without the intention of furthering the goals and aims of a foreign force
(3) Nations that possess more Regional Influence in a region than in any other region

A native must also exhibit one or more of the following:
(1) Identify itself with the region
(2) Show signs of activity beyond that of a sleeper or puppet

Nations that fit this description are classified as being native to said region, and posses the right to own said region first and foremost before any other foreign force, unless he/she wishes to go under the protection of an outside force.

Regions without a native government and founder are considered to be in an Anarchic state and foreign intervention into said region to stabilize, secure, or refound said region cannot be classified as violating the sovereignty of said region.

Blood Wine wrote:Unless they are on this list:
http://www.nationstates.net/page=tag_se ... ag=warzone

Your argument is completely invalid and you're intruding on their native rights

The only "rights" natives have over an inactive founderless region is to reside there. Nobody claims to own the region, therefore nobody owns it.

Blood Wine
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Blood Wine » Wed Oct 29, 2014 1:03 pm

The Eternal Knights wrote:Right... I'm going to ignore this and let someone else explain it to you, as you clearly have no idea what's going on.

Oh dear mighty Nephmir speaking from his mighty trone on the mighty moral highground,do explain this to a mere mortal?
http://www.nationstates.net/region=the_silver_isles
'nuff said

Precisely the point. It is impossible to determine one way or another, hence the "natives" aren't actually relocated unless they show clear signs of being a native as defined by The Eternal Knights. Only on two occasions has our definition and guidelines on identifying natives been incorrect thus far.

Oh mighty god,show us your wisdom on who is a native
..oh crud you already did *sighs* let's let this over with

From the TEK Military Doctrine, Section II, "Natives and Regional Sovereignty":
The Eternal Knights wrote:A native is defined as two or more of the following:
(1) Any nation that has membership or citizenship status in a region where a legitimate, sovereign government is present
(2) A nation which takes up residence in a region without the intention of furthering the goals and aims of a foreign force
(3) Nations that possess more Regional Influence in a region than in any other region

1) AKA a government you can chose at your own discretion - even if two governments are locked into an civil war over a region,or you know chose neither and take over yourself
2) AKA anyone who disagrees with TEK doesn't qualify
3) Maybe you should consider a nation could have been used for diplomatic purposes or prior citizenship elsewhere - Port Blood was in TBH for the longest time,yet I'm considered a native of Gay for all intends and purposes,having all legal rights in the region and voting rights as well

A native must also exhibit one or more of the following:
(1) Identify itself with the region
(2) Show signs of activity beyond that of a sleeper or puppet

1) again,in what way? up to you I guess? my current flag wouldn't suffice now would it?
2) again,consider that RMB activity might not be present due to an offline forum,nor issues - often people have nations at their exact preferences and don't answer them

Nations that fit this description are classified as being native to said region, and posses the right to own said region first and foremost before any other foreign force, unless he/she wishes to go under the protection of an outside force.

Unless you want to invade them,then it's totally okay amirite?

Regions without a native government and founder are considered to be in an Anarchic state and foreign intervention into said region to stabilize, secure, or refound said region cannot be classified as violating the sovereignty of said region.

anarchy

No founder,no government - so you can now totally take over while there are still natives present?

The only "rights" natives have over an inactive founderless region is to reside there. Nobody claims to own the region, therefore nobody owns it.

Really? so a native of the region doesn't claim to own the region? - some regions do have active natives in them even though they seem devoid of life
Elke and Elba wrote:Well Mall, you want Haven? I'd want your Joint Systems Alliance badge, then.
Tim-Opolis wrote:The Salt Mines will be fueled for months by the tears of silly fascists.

The Eternal Knights
Secretary

Ex-Nation

Postby The Eternal Knights » Wed Oct 29, 2014 1:34 pm

Blood Wine wrote:Oh mighty god,show us your wisdom on who is a native
..oh crud you already did *sighs* let's let this over with

1) AKA a government you can chose at your own discretion - even if two governments are locked into an civil war over a region,or you know chose neither and take over yourself
2) AKA anyone who disagrees with TEK doesn't qualify
3) Maybe you should consider a nation could have been used for diplomatic purposes or prior citizenship elsewhere - Port Blood was in TBH for the longest time,yet I'm considered a native of Gay for all intends and purposes,having all legal rights in the region and voting rights as well

(1) Incorrect. If the natives identify with that government in power, which must be comprised of natives itself, that government is, quite simply, the native government.
(2) The "foreign force" was referring to any force outside of that region's domestic force, including The Eternal Knights.
(3) Precisely why a nation must meet at least two of these conditions to be classified as a "native".

I suggest re-reading that section as I believe you misread #2.

Blood Wine wrote:1) again,in what way? up to you I guess? my current flag wouldn't suffice now would it?
2) again,consider that RMB activity might not be present due to an offline forum,nor issues - often people have nations at their exact preferences and don't answer them

(1) In the same way Defenders look for qualities that define a native- that of identifying themselves with the region, for example calling themselves "ambassador" or "representative", or claiming that he or she was a member of the former government or the region before it was raided.
(2) Again, precisely why only one of these descriptors must be met.

Blood Wine wrote:Unless you want to invade them,then it's totally okay amirite?

I'm not sure I follow what you're trying to say here, so I'll assume that you're just trying to insult us until you clarify. ;)

Blood Wine wrote:anarchy

No founder,no government - so you can now totally take over while there are still natives present?

There is a native delegate present within the region who has also identified himself on these forums and the RMB as a native representative.

Blood Wine wrote:Really? so a native of the region doesn't claim to own the region? - some regions do have active natives in them even though they seem devoid of life

"Active" and "Devoid of life" are not two terms that should be used to describe the same object.

If there is no government nor attempt nor desire to form a government, then natives of that region have no more rights than an inactive sleeper.

Ever-Wandering Souls
Negotiator

Father Knows Best State

Postby Ever-Wandering Souls » Wed Oct 29, 2014 2:19 pm

What about people who just want to sit in a region with some IRL friends and live? Not every region has a government, or shows signs of activity. Heck, remember LWU's "Worst Raid Ever?" That region had a half dozen legitimate natives, who didn't even notice that they got raided for a week! Why? Because they spent most of their time on their forums. Obviously they have no rights now.
Last edited by Ever-Wandering Souls on Wed Oct 29, 2014 2:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Misley wrote:
The color or what?..

How Do I Telegram API?

Omnis delenda est.

RiderSyl
Negotiator

Founded: Jan 16, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby RiderSyl » Wed Oct 29, 2014 2:23 pm

For clarification purposes, who has been posting under TEK's regional account?
R.I.P. Dyakovo
Sylvia Montresor

Ashmoria
Karpathos
~ You may think I’m small, but I have a universe inside my mind. ~

The Eternal Knights
Secretary

Ex-Nation

Postby The Eternal Knights » Wed Oct 29, 2014 2:49 pm

Ever-Wandering Souls wrote:What about people who just want to sit in a region with some IRL friends and live? Not every region has a government, or shows signs of activity. Heck, remember LWU's "Worst Raid Ever?" That region had a half dozen legitimate natives, who didn't even notice that they got raided for a week! Why? Because they spent most of their time on their forums. Obviously they have no rights now.

Then they are still natives but neglect regional security, matching all three descriptions and one of the required sub-descriptions. Since Defenders arose to provide that security to regions free of charge, there is no longer an incentive to secure said regions from attack.

We would not raid such a region, though since there is no executive government over the region we may aid in stabilizing said region or alerting their founder that a raid is taking place if applicable.

Ridersyl wrote:For clarification purposes, who has been posting under TEK's regional account?

The King and Bishop have access to the regional founder account and TEK forum admin at all times, and are free to speak on behalf of the region through the founder account.

Edit: minor auto correct issue.
Last edited by The Eternal Knights on Wed Oct 29, 2014 3:07 pm, edited 2 times in total.

The Sapientia
Diplomat

Founded: Nov 04, 2013
Corporate Police State

Postby The Sapientia » Wed Oct 29, 2014 2:59 pm

At the current time. Who is replying?
BoM Veteran Assassin | Former MoMA of the South Pacific | Former Chief Justice of the West Pacific | TNP Security Officer
Obvious Threat to Regional Security

The Eternal Knights
Secretary

Ex-Nation

Postby The Eternal Knights » Wed Oct 29, 2014 3:02 pm

Currently and as of the last few posts, Nephmir.

The Sapientia
Diplomat

Founded: Nov 04, 2013
Corporate Police State

Postby The Sapientia » Wed Oct 29, 2014 6:32 pm

The Eternal Knights wrote:Currently and as of the last few posts, Nephmir.

Welcome back to the Gameplay forums..
BoM Veteran Assassin | Former MoMA of the South Pacific | Former Chief Justice of the West Pacific | TNP Security Officer
Obvious Threat to Regional Security

The Eternal Knights
Secretary

Ex-Nation

Postby The Eternal Knights » Wed Oct 29, 2014 6:39 pm

As founder and King of a GP region I am forced to post here, and was pointed here by members of the region when specific questions came up. I will engage in civil conversation and answer questions, however if it devolves I won't give a damn and just leave you all to your pointless bickering.

Anyone who has a problem with this can go find someone else to piss on.

Regarding the current topic, the entire doctrine will be published in our library once the final revisions have been made, and will be posted here as well.

Blood Wine
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Blood Wine » Thu Oct 30, 2014 12:31 am

Ridersyl wrote:For clarification purposes, who has been posting under TEK's regional account?

The King and Bishop have access to the regional founder account and TEK forum admin at all times, and are free to speak on behalf of the region through the founder account.

It might be smart to start signing the posts so it's clear who is saying what
Also,I'm not trying insult you,just trying to call you out on your BS

New Crazy131
Attaché

Founded: Dec 21, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby New Crazy131 » Thu Oct 30, 2014 5:52 am

Ever-Wandering Souls wrote:What about people who just want to sit in a region with some IRL friends and live? Not every region has a government, or shows signs of activity. Heck, remember LWU's "Worst Raid Ever?" That region had a half dozen legitimate natives, who didn't even notice that they got raided for a week! Why? Because they spent most of their time on their forums. Obviously they have no rights now.

Then they are still natives but neglect regional security, matching all three descriptions and one of the required sub-descriptions. Since Defenders arose to provide that security to regions free of charge, there is no longer an incentive to secure said regions from attack.

We would not raid such a region, though since there is no executive government over the region we may aid in stabilizing said region or alerting their founder that a raid is taking place if applicable.

More than one person has the password that's not a good idea imo.

Rifty
Minister

Founded: Aug 01, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Rifty » Thu Oct 30, 2014 6:01 am

New Crazy131 wrote:
The Eternal Knights wrote:Then they are still natives but neglect regional security, matching all three descriptions and one of the required sub-descriptions. Since Defenders arose to provide that security to regions free of charge, there is no longer an incentive to secure said regions from attack.

More than one person has the password that's not a good idea imo.

Rifty's on the prowl... :p
✥ Positions ✥
Merryman of UDL
Riksdagsledamöter of Balder
Legionnaire and Councilor of Osiris
Chancellor of Madrigal
Prophet Sidney Rozeck

My time on NS

------------------------------✥ ✥ Independent ✥ ✥------------------------------

General response to stupid comments

The Eternal Knights
Secretary

Ex-Nation

Postby The Eternal Knights » Thu Oct 30, 2014 1:16 pm

The Eternal Knights will be allowing all members to select whatever option they want for the upcoming Z-Day event. In addition, the borders will remain open so as to not restrict recruitment. An on-site PT/FanT Character-based RP ("Invasion of the Zombie Knights") has also been created for those members that are interested in adding another dimension to the event.

Members are encouraged to ally together and fight for whatever option they choose in a three-way battle to conquer the region. New members or attacks are welcomed during this time.

Feel free to put aside your differences (or not, that's cool too, zombies are nice), and drop by for some fun over the next 30 hours! Puppets welcomed, puppet flooding not so much.

The Eternal Knights
Secretary

Ex-Nation

Postby The Eternal Knights » Sun Nov 02, 2014 2:13 pm

A surprise attack on the ancient Raider fortress of Dharma, a few days before the region's 10 year anniversary.

Previously destroyed by Unknown, an Invader region and a member region of Raider Unity, and held for almost four years, Dharma has long stood as a relic of the past successes of Unknown.

On November 2nd, 2014, almost ten years after the region's initial founding date on November 6th, 2004 and almost four years after its destruction and capture by Unknown, The Eternal Knights launch a surprise attack, and successfully seize the fortress from the Raiders for the first time in NationStates history. The walls were rebuilt and fortified, and the region now stands as a monument.

Unknown can consider this a declaration of war.

Raiders evacuate their homes as The Eternal Knights seize them.

In news you probably don't care about, The Eternal Knights have adopted a new policy of destroying small Invader regions before they become larger and members of Raider Unity.

"It sounds great, actually", says a member of an allied region, wishing to remain anonymous. "Raiders are eliminated before they get the chance to thrive, effectively cutting off one of the supply lines to Raider Unity."

Epigamia and The Orion Raiders are the only two regions to have fallen so far, however with the recent introduction of Stealth Switching and the Legendary Metallic Knight (see below), more regions are expected to fall beginning next January.

"The more active members we get, the faster we can destroy these regions", says Nephmir. "If we take them before they become a problem, one of the three factors that strengthens Raider Unity will be effectively eliminated."

More information will be released as this policy develops.

A new Knight, rumored to be completely metallic, now to accompany The Eternal Knights into battle starting January 2015.

Though the Knight's origins are unknown, the armor and hammer is said to be forged by the King himself.

The armor is designed to slow the effects of ageing using an unknown mixture of metals said to "bend time" around the armor, instead of passing through it, allowing the Knight to accelerate through time with minimal effort. Though the armor isn't what makes this Knight special. What makes him special is the hammer he wields.

An indestructible hammer with the abilities to find the weakest link in armor, and hit it with deadly accuracy. Using a Black Horse stolen borrowed from The Black Riders (rumored to be one General Halcones rode into battle himself, also now equipped with the armor), this Knight is capable of striking quickly in the middle of the night, laying siege to several dozen regions and strongholds each night.

The hammer is a tool that can be used to destroy or create. And once these regions are destroyed, they are added to the growing expanse of the Underground Labyrinth, where the Knights march day and night, adding more regions and preparing for a massive strike.
Last edited by The Eternal Knights on Sun Nov 02, 2014 3:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Gameplay