NATION

PASSWORD

The Eternal Knights

Talk about regional management and politics, raider/defender gameplay, and other game-related matters.
Not a roleplaying forum.
The Eternal Knights
Secretary

Founded: Feb 22, 2014
Ex-Nation

The Eternal Knights

Postby The Eternal Knights » Sun Oct 05, 2014 5:53 am

Regional Government
King: Nephmir
Bishop: Altair Auditore
Lords: Anders Blakewood

The Dawn of the Second Era
Originally founded on December 30th, 2013 by Nephmir, The Eternal Knights enjoyed an entire 8 month old and 330 nation region at the height of its power under the reign of King Nephmir (Founder), Bishop Unified Protectors (Co-Founder), Lord NoblePhnx (Commander), and Lord Festavo (Commander).

The region was shutdown, however, in late August 2014 to be refounded under a new nation, The Eternal Knights, which both the King and the Bishop could control. Additionally, the forces and structure of the region were reformed, making the structure of The Eternal Knights bear more resemblance to an actual monarchy and to bring the region back towards its original roots as both a defending and invading, Anti-Raider organization guided by the "Knight's Code of Chivalry", independent from all other ideologies and "alignments".

The region was refounded on September 2nd, 2014 at the Minor Update, and after some forum and government renovations, its borders were reopened on October 5th, 2014.

In-depth Role Play and Community Forums
That's right, not only are The Eternal Knights back, but we are no longer a solid Gameplay region! Our forums have been renovated to include a full citizenship system and community, with delegate elections and a full community experience, including (but not limited to) the following:
  • Chat and Debate Forums
  • World Assembly and NationStates Discussion Forums
  • Spam and Poll Games
  • Character-based Duels
  • Correspondence Chess
  • Nation-based RPs, including a Market and War Room
  • Character-based RPs in all tech types
  • And much more!

Philosophy and The Grand Library
Like writing? With a philosophical and debate forum, accompanied with a library, you can become a Scribe or Librarian and write records for the library, including but not limited to NationStates articles and history documents, the regional community newspaper, philosophy, or any (legal) topic that interests you! We wish to create one of the most expansive libraries in NationStates, and to do that we need your help! Some projects we would like to implement:
  • Recording NationStates History
  • Political articles relating to NationStates
  • References and Guides
  • Philosophical opinions and debates
  • Regional Community Newspaper (monthly editions published in allied forum embassies)

The Orders of Eternity
The former military structure has been reworked and perfected; all new members of the forces are placed in one of three Knight's Orders. Each order specializes in a different form of combat, and is maintained and operated by a Lord. The three Orders are as follows:

This allows us to maintain and sustain an active Anti-Raider military force without the need to train updaters, tag raid, or detag. We are a double edged sword; we defend and protect the innocent, purge and cleanse the corrupt, and destroy and conquer our enemies. We are willing to provide aid to our allies, and protect and defend those who have been wronged or raided unjustly.

How to Enlist
  1. If you haven't already, join the region!
  2. Make another nation. This nation should be a member of the World Assembly (WA) or should be able to join the WA when needed. This will be the nation you use outside of the region as your combat puppet. It can be kept anywhere you want between operations. Flying the region flag on this nation is required!
  3. You now have two options, in order from most to least recommended: (A) Register on the Regional Forums and submit a military application, or (B) Telegram the name of both of your nations to The Eternal Knights (you will then be added to the forces and will receive a telegram with further details, no offsite forums required... however you cannot rank up this way!).

Official flag of The Eternal Knights. Designed by Unified Protectors.

The Eternal Knights: Slayers of Immortality
Eternity is all that stands in the way of Immortality.

Mission Statement: "To bring an end to those with a false sense of immortality through political, ideological, cultural, psychological, or military means" :: "To promote peace, justice, and stability throughout the realm of NationStates".

Region Descriptors: Regionalist, Monarchist, Imperialist, Independent, Invader, Defender, Mercenary, Isolationist, Anti-World Assembly, and Anti-Raider.
Additional Descriptors: World Assembly, Gameplayer, Roleplayer, Past Tech, and Offsite Forums.

Record Population: 330 Nations (70 WA Nations)

Last edited by The Eternal Knights on Tue Nov 04, 2014 5:46 pm, edited 10 times in total.
« Representative of The Eternal Knights »
Forums :: IRC :: Knight's Code of Chivalry :: Orders of Eternity :: News Thread
Unless mentioned otherwise, everything posted by this nation represents the views of or is endorsed by The Eternal Knights.

Rifty
Minister

Founded: Aug 01, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Rifty » Sun Oct 05, 2014 5:55 am

Over 150 of the citizens added to TEK where followers of Rifty from his former region of the Coalition of Freedom. I was elected (executive)Delegate of TEK and after some time there was discussion between Nephmir and myself of a new region where we would all move to and share the admin.

I founded another region. However down to some reasons...well one reason...Which was a dislike of the name by Nephmir himself; we had decided not to go ahead with it.

At this point though citizens without being told began moving to this new region. By the time the idea was rejected, over 25 natives of CoF had begun residing in this region. This is where i made the decision to leave and encourage all former citizens to follow.

We did not have all follow before the closing down and ejection of everyone within the TEK borders. We received around 130 of our former citizens and left. We went a completely new direction as Imperialist Raiders part of Raider Unity.

Half (if you don't count myself; with me it's 3/5) of the original government of TEK also came to the region we founded; Trick Shot and Noblephnx.

I just thought id put this here as it is rather important and was forgotten to be mentioned in the OP. The mentioning of the citizens but not of where they came from or where they went.

Kind Regards,
    Prophet Sidney Rozeck
Last edited by Rifty on Sun Oct 05, 2014 7:25 am, edited 3 times in total.
✥ Positions ✥
Merryman of UDL
Riksdagsledamöter of Balder
Legionnaire and Councilor of Osiris
Chancellor of Madrigal
Prophet Sidney Rozeck

My time on NS

------------------------------✥ ✥ Independent ✥ ✥------------------------------

General response to stupid comments

Ainin
Postmaster-General

Founded: Mar 05, 2011
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Ainin » Sun Oct 05, 2014 5:56 am

I like the OP. It's snazzy.

Might want to remove the white background of the columns though.
Republic of Nakong | 內江共和國 | IIwiki · Map · Kylaris
"And when the last law was down, and the Devil turned round on you — where would you hide, Roper, the laws all being flat?"

Lord Nuke Is So Kewl
Spokesperson

Founded: Aug 02, 2004
Ex-Nation

Postby Lord Nuke Is So Kewl » Sun Oct 05, 2014 6:12 am

How long will it last this time?

The Sapientia
Diplomat

Founded: Nov 04, 2013
Corporate Police State

Postby The Sapientia » Sun Oct 05, 2014 6:14 am

You've got the order of the sword and such... but you don't specify what they do...
BoM Veteran Assassin | Former MoMA of the South Pacific | Former Chief Justice of the West Pacific | TNP Security Officer
Obvious Threat to Regional Security

Nephmir
Ambassador

Founded: Dec 30, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Nephmir » Sun Oct 05, 2014 6:19 am

Lord Nuke Is So Kewl wrote:How long will it last this time?

Ideally forever. The region was emptied to be refounded and reworked, due to some errors made early on in its founding. Obviously we could not announce our intentions beforehand as many people would jump at the chance to intercept the refound of TEK.

If I were to ever abdicate the founding nation could be passed on to the next in line uninterrupted. Not only this, but the current government now has access to the founding nation, meaning that I am no longer the sole person with actual power.

The Sapientia wrote:You've got the order of the sword and such... but you don't specify what they do...

A security precaution. However I can say that we will no longer engage in update operations of any kind until further notice.
SC Resolutions
SC#165 | SC#173
_
_
The 300 Endorsements of Nephmir
"100 by land, 100 by air, 100 by sea."
Mercenary of The Sable Order
Commander in Project Soul

Rifty
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Rifty » Sun Oct 05, 2014 6:31 am

I have a suggestion....

You add in a noting of my name right after that whole "we reached 330." Ya know that'd be rather nice
✥ Positions ✥
Merryman of UDL
Chancellor of Madrigal
Prophet Sidney Rozeck

My time on NS

NoblePhnx
Diplomat

Founded: Jan 15, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby NoblePhnx » Sun Oct 05, 2014 6:36 am

Rifty wrote:I have a suggestion....

You add in a noting of my name right after that whole "we reached 330." Ya know that'd be rather nice

Good to see TEK back the OP is even better than last time, it will be strange to be on different sides this time.

Lol Rift that works both ways yes TEK reached 330 because of you but the merger was also a catalyst for the fall of the first TEK that's my guess>
Original Ego of Revall Silverstorm
★Lord Noblephnx of The Eternal Knights

Vom Leben
Attaché

Founded: Apr 26, 2014
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Vom Leben » Sun Oct 05, 2014 6:37 am

You don't get a mention because reaching the 330 figure was not a good thing for TEK in any way.
Boo.

Puppet of Klaus Devestatorie

Rifty
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Rifty » Sun Oct 05, 2014 6:39 am

Vom Leben wrote:

You don't get a mention because reaching the 330 figure was not a good thing for TEK in any way.

Than why would he bring it up? It's either a genuine belief it fell apart because i left or he feels he did it himself. Either way it was me...but i have an idea xD
✥ Positions ✥
Merryman of UDL
Chancellor of Madrigal
Prophet Sidney Rozeck

My time on NS

Nephmir
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Nephmir » Sun Oct 05, 2014 6:59 am

Rifty wrote:
Vom Leben wrote:You don't get a mention because reaching the 330 figure was not a good thing for TEK in any way.

Than why would he bring it up? It's either a genuine belief it fell apart because i left or he feels he did it himself. Either way it was me...but i have an idea xD

It was "brought up" to show that we are not a new upstart region, hence to attract more members as is one of the purposes of this thread. If this is a problem I would be more willing to remove it entirely than to provide a direct link to an enemy-aligned region.
SC Resolutions
SC#165 | SC#173
_
_

The Leningrad Union
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Apr 23, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby The Leningrad Union » Sun Oct 05, 2014 7:03 am

Lol, are you denying Rifty's existence now? Even if you called him a traitor, jerk, meanie or something like that, he still needs recognition.

Also, I'd like to ask you a question Neph. And no, don't bother answering if you're going to give me some vague and ominous crap or make up some bullshit. Did TEK fall apart because of your failed invasion of COF, Rifty leaving or a mixture of the both?
I founded Madrigal and Confederacy of Allied States. However, I have given up my power in both. I reside in Iraq currently. Come join me!

Parody of typical NSG sig:

NSG's resident Liberal Gay Atheist because there's totally no other liberals, gays or atheists here!
Impeach GP, Legalize RP, NSG 2016!
Mallorea and Riva should resign
*Insert some uneducated statement about how I support a stupid ideology that I heard about in my middle school social studies class*
*Insert some typical liberal and/or edgy statement about Gaza and/or Ukraine*

some popular TETer wrote:Leningrad iz kewl

some dude that agreed with me on a debate wrote:Just listen to Leningrad!

Rifty
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Rifty » Sun Oct 05, 2014 7:04 am

Nephmir wrote:
Rifty wrote:Than why would he bring it up? It's either a genuine belief it fell apart because i left or he feels he did it himself. Either way it was me...but i have an idea xD

It was "brought up" to show that we are not a new upstart region, hence to attract more members as is one of the purposes of this thread. If this is a problem I would be more willing to remove it entirely than to provide a direct link to an enemy-aligned region.

Not wanting a direct link - Just recognition of how that 330 got there. I may have not raided a great deal or contributed on the battlefield but you for one know my contributions internally.
✥ Positions ✥
Merryman of UDL
Chancellor of Madrigal
Prophet Sidney Rozeck

My time on NS

Nephmir
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Nephmir » Sun Oct 05, 2014 7:10 am

The Leningrad Union wrote:Lol, are you denying Rifty's existence now? Even if you called him a traitor, jerk, meanie or something like that, he still needs recognition.

Also, I'd like to ask you a question Neph. And no, don't bother answering if you're going to give me some vague and ominous crap or make up some bullshit. Did TEK fall apart because of your failed invasion of COF, Rifty leaving or a mixture of the both?

None of the above. We could have spent months recruiting and reworking the forces as we have already done; however due to the fact that I was the only one with access to the founding nation, and my naïve errors in the early months of its founding, we were not able to achieve the desired levels of efficiency. The region's death was faked to draw away attention and then refounded. The forums have been renovated and we have attempted to set some more of our laws and methods in stone to avoid the same mistakes in the future.
SC Resolutions
SC#165 | SC#173
_
_

Rifty-I
Civilian

Founded: Aug 02, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Rifty-I » Sun Oct 05, 2014 9:58 am

Just gonna say though - Glad to see you back

Elezmera
Lobbyist

Founded: Jan 15, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Elezmera » Sun Oct 05, 2014 10:03 am

It's good to see y'all guys back!
The United Nations Elite

I am a proud Republican.

If you are muslim and you do not condemn Hamas, or ISIS, then you support them...

Tim-Opolis
Negotiator

Founded: Feb 17, 2010
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Tim-Opolis » Sun Oct 05, 2014 10:46 am

Welcome back, and congratulations on the snazzy OP. I'd suggest ignoring Rifty, as you don't owe it to him in any way to put him there. Even if he did help, it's your region; not his. As he's not involved within The Eternal Knights anymore, it would be silly to be moved by his begging and grant him recognition.
Want to be a hero? Join The Grey Wardens - Help Us Save Nationstates
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) Commended by Security Council Resolution #420 ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Author of SC#74, SC #203, SC #222, and SC #238 | Co-Author of SC#191
Founder of Spiritus | Three-Time Delegate of Osiris | Pharaoh of the Islamic Republics of Iran | Hero of Greece
<Koth - 06/30/2020> I mean as far as GPers go, Tim is one of the most iconic

Ynys Prydain
Spokesperson

Founded: Sep 14, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Ynys Prydain » Sun Oct 05, 2014 12:15 pm

Welcome back. I am curious what the purpose of your military is going to be if you're not going to engage in update operations though, but military aside, it looks like you have some solid plans for the region and I hope it works out!
Cormac

Χαλεπὰ τὰ καλά (Naught Without Labor)

Ever-Wandering Souls
Negotiator

Founded: Jan 01, 2014
Father Knows Best State

Postby Ever-Wandering Souls » Sun Oct 05, 2014 12:15 pm

The Leningrad Union wrote:Lol, are you denying Rifty's existence now? Even if you called him a traitor, jerk, meanie or something like that, he still needs recognition.

What seems to be totally left out Is one of the early (and I beleive longest-serving) right hand men (Bishop?), Valrifell, The first ever pawn who rose to become whatever the third in command level was called (Lord?) and led most f the early update operations, training a lot of the later leadership himself (cough who could that be?), and the other two (Sap and Shadow) who's highest ranks escape me at the moment but were also fairly vital players. Plus several lesser players, like Ave Lanius and UN. Id say that that particular Schism was a major history point for the region, and it's a shame to see it wiped away without mention. Ignoring the past won't prevent it from happening again. The fact is, nearly your entire active group walked out on you at one point, leading to what some (including Festavo, who stayed) consider the begining of the end of the original TEK. It led to a massive drop in activity and troops as I (who stayed initially) tried to pick up the pieces, when I too left, it allowed Festavo and Noble to advance to their high and mentioned ranks, and though they tried their best, they were not able to regain the same activity levels, and eventually fell in love with CoF, and ironically for Noble, Sicarius where he had a sleeper. CoF's merger brought a brief defibrillator jolt back, but it was really more of a pit stop - they rolled on to AoI, and took a chunk of what community you had left with them - the larger body attracting more than the smaller.

I think it's wrong to cast out months of your history because we're no longer by your side, and it wasn't particularly pleasant for the region. You didn't even take it, cast it in your light, maybe twist some details to suit you....no, you just left it out period. Like it or not, we're all part of the past of TEK, and Sicarius was born off a severed but still eternal limb. We may have grown into an organization that will fight you on the field, that for all intents and purposes has no relation back to out roots... but we do exist, and we were knights once upon a time. You an that region brought me into gameplay. I changed, but I still remember my time there. Still remember Hosp (always figured he was a pup) and FGE/FDR (Now with AoI).

I'm interested to see how you do more than talk without updating, I'll still be shocked if your "Armageddon bomb" does anything, and I'd like to inform you that Noble/SIlver and Festavo/Trick shot have both given us official word that they will be remaining with us, and not returning to your side.

Now, good luck with this region, hope you hold onto your people a bit better this time, and good luck not getting this thread locked. Even if the title is just silly.

See, we don't have to be friends to be civil.

- Ever-Wandering Souls, from Pawn, to Lord, to Assassin.
Proud Raider; General of The Black Hawks, Ret.
TG me anytime; I'm always happy to talk about anything!

The Alicorns (Equestria) wrote:Let them stay, no need to badmouth them...From our view a bunch of nations just came in, seized the delegate position, and changed a few superficial things...we play NationStates differently...there's really no reason for us to be butthurt.
http://www.nationstates.net/page=rmb/postid=8944227
http://www.nationstates.net/page=rmb/postid=8951258

Misley wrote:
Hobbesistan wrote:Don't think I understand the question.
The color or what?..

Jesus, Hobbes, it's 2015. You can't just call someone "the color".

Reploid Productions wrote:Raiders are endlessly creative

How Do I Telegram API?

Omnis delenda est.

Blood Wine
Ambassador

Founded: Jan 12, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Blood Wine » Sun Oct 05, 2014 12:16 pm

Who dragged the dirty couch back in? at least someone bothered to patch it up a little....

also:
Mission Statement: "To bring an end to those with a false sense of immortality through political, ideological, cultural, psychological, or military means" :: "To promote peace, justice, and stability throughout the realm of NationStates".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GyV_UG6 ... Q&index=11

O.o so much coicidence
Formerly known as Port Blood
Elke and Elba wrote:Well Mall, you want Haven? I'd want your Joint Systems Alliance badge, then.
Discoveria wrote:Port blood is a raider through and through. Honest.
Tim-Opolis wrote:The Salt Mines will be fueled for months by the tears of silly fascists.
Sedgistan wrote:Attempted threadjack on sandwiches and satanism removed.
[4:27 PM] Antigone: Port Blood = Gameplay Jesus
Former foreign Minister of gay
Current community leader in charge of foreign affairs of gay
ex corporal in The Black Hawks

Ynys Prydain
Spokesperson

Founded: Sep 14, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Ynys Prydain » Sun Oct 05, 2014 12:19 pm

I don't think people who went on to found other regions need mentions so that they can recruit for their other regions. This is the TEK thread, not the AoI or Sicarius thread. AoI and particularly Sicarius have completely diverged from what TEK stands for, so it isn't that surprising that Nephmir isn't fawning all over its Founders.
Cormac

Χαλεπὰ τὰ καλά (Naught Without Labor)

Ever-Wandering Souls
Negotiator

Founded: Jan 01, 2014
Father Knows Best State

Postby Ever-Wandering Souls » Sun Oct 05, 2014 12:30 pm

Oh I'm not saying he should glorify us or anything. Hell, it's fully within his right to call us all traitorous, rebellious, backstabbing bastards who betrayed the cause, will never be mentioned by name in the region, and caused it's eventual downfall. What I'm say is, it's like that mess in Colorado about taking historical civil unrest out of APUSH courses to avoid promoting rebellion in kids. Like it or not, it's a major part of the region's history, and not mentioning nearly every nation, even in abstract, that help build and run the region for months before some of the mentioned folks even joined is not right. You don't just leave the American Revolution out of British history because they split off and fought you. Maybe in the immediate time period after the fact you demonize it, but you don't leave it out entirely. I don;t blame him for not mentioning that two of those listed are now sided with us, and I agree that's not really essential to their history, it's more part of ours. But having the upper 3/4 of your active and updating population walk out over the course of three weeks is a little big to leave out.

You can do it without saying a single nation name or the name of the region we went off to found.
Last edited by Ever-Wandering Souls on Sun Oct 05, 2014 12:36 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Proud Raider; General of The Black Hawks, Ret.
TG me anytime; I'm always happy to talk about anything!

The Alicorns (Equestria) wrote:Let them stay, no need to badmouth them...From our view a bunch of nations just came in, seized the delegate position, and changed a few superficial things...we play NationStates differently...there's really no reason for us to be butthurt.
http://www.nationstates.net/page=rmb/postid=8944227
http://www.nationstates.net/page=rmb/postid=8951258

Misley wrote:
Hobbesistan wrote:Don't think I understand the question.
The color or what?..

Jesus, Hobbes, it's 2015. You can't just call someone "the color".

Reploid Productions wrote:Raiders are endlessly creative

How Do I Telegram API?

Omnis delenda est.

Arekrya
Spokesperson

Founded: Jun 17, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Arekrya » Sun Oct 05, 2014 12:48 pm

Well, welcome back I guess.
President of Warzone Africa

"Preserving our past, protecting our present, pursuing our future."

Nephmir
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Nephmir » Sun Oct 05, 2014 1:00 pm

Ever-Wandering Souls wrote:I think it's wrong to cast out months of your history because we're no longer by your side, and it wasn't particularly pleasant for the region. You didn't even take it, cast it in your light, maybe twist some details to suit you....no, you just left it out period.

The history wasn't "cast aside". If you'll notice, I wrote a dispatch about a month ago that included everything from Sicarius to AOI to explain what happened to TEK. Granted I'll be deleting dispatches we no longer need soon, but the history will never be ignored.

This was meant to be an overview of a little bit of everything, not a complete and detailed analysis.

Also we are not the media, putting the name and photo of "criminals" on TV for instant fame. That only encourages more... destructive behavior. And I'm going to stand firm and uphold my "Anti-Bull Shit" policy this time around to make sure the region is not split in half for a third time. <_<

Due to the fact that TEK walks on a fine middle-line ideology, foreign influence from any side of us is like a poison, shifting the focus in unwanted directions while killing off the original ideology. We will not stray from our purpose this time because we will not allow foreign influence; hence why interregional embassy posting has been turned off and we will no longer be accepting forum embassies as a form of alliance. It is a part of our new Regionalist and Isolationist policy.

Even if the title is just silly.

It's marketable, and that's all that matters in the end. To be honest I hold the same opinion.

Blood Wine wrote:Who dragged the dirty couch back in? at least someone bothered to patch it up a little....
also:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GyV_UG6 ... Q&index=11

O.o so much coicidence

The mission statement is based on nothing in particular; I included that to set it in stone, and any relation to anything existing is completely coincidental.
SC Resolutions
SC#165 | SC#173
_
_

Blood Wine
Ambassador

Founded: Jan 12, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Blood Wine » Sun Oct 05, 2014 1:27 pm

Nephmir wrote:The mission statement is based on nothing in particular; I included that to set it in stone, and any relation to anything existing is completely coincidental.

Actually,that song came on my speakers the moment i read it
Formerly known as Port Blood
Elke and Elba wrote:Well Mall, you want Haven? I'd want your Joint Systems Alliance badge, then.
Discoveria wrote:Port blood is a raider through and through. Honest.
Tim-Opolis wrote:The Salt Mines will be fueled for months by the tears of silly fascists.
Sedgistan wrote:Attempted threadjack on sandwiches and satanism removed.
[4:27 PM] Antigone: Port Blood = Gameplay Jesus
Former foreign Minister of gay
Current community leader in charge of foreign affairs of gay
ex corporal in The Black Hawks

Next

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Gameplay