NATION

PASSWORD

Be You - The Atlantic Federation

Talk about regional management and politics, raider/defender gameplay, and other game-related matters.
Not a roleplaying forum.
Manegarmr
Attaché

Founded: Mar 30, 2011
Ex-Nation

Be You - The Atlantic Federation

Postby Manegarmr » Sun Sep 07, 2014 3:44 am

Your Choice
Choose a flag. Choose a currency. Choose a motto. Choose a region.
Choose to join the World Assembly, choose to vote on Resolutions, Liberations, Condemnations and Commendations.
Choose to be a Raider, a Defender, an Imperialist.

Choose to be a cog in the machine of Nationstates until your unique individualism is crushed into conformity to serve the interests of the elites, your ideas ridiculed and your spirit broken.
Choose to let the Great and Good determine where & when you go, who you support or who you betray
Choose to become like them, to do what they say, and play by their rules.

Or Choose The Atlantic Federation.

We can't promise to make you emperor of NS, or to crush those that may have slighted you, only you can do that, but we can provide an environment that encourages you to be the best you can, to sample the many facets that NS provides, to learn and develop yourself so that you can make the most of your NS experience - we don't have all the answers, but together we can try to find them.

We welcome
  • innovation
  • inspiration
  • determination
  • consideration
  • co-operation
  • imagination
  • determination
  • any nation

We are open to suggestions, are you?

Every nation that resides in Atlantic Federation Territory receives an annual 50 Krona reward for their loyalty!

Matchitehew Yancy
Civilian

Founded: Jan 09, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Matchitehew Yancy » Sun Sep 07, 2014 4:58 am

Nice layout. Hate to point out that determination is listed twice.

Good luck with the region.

Manegarmr
Attaché

Ex-Nation

Postby Manegarmr » Sun Sep 07, 2014 5:17 am

Matchitehew Yancy wrote:Nice layout. Hate to point out that determination is listed twice.

Good luck with the region.

Yeah it was supposed to be "observation"

Rifty
Minister

Founded: Aug 01, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Rifty » Sun Sep 07, 2014 5:29 am

Quiet like the angle you guys are going with - Your choice to come here and the like. You say you are open to suggestions; well...would you consider turning delegate to non-executive and being innactive for an update? :P
✥ Positions ✥
Merryman of UDL
Riksdagsledamöter of Balder
Legionnaire and Councilor of Osiris
Chancellor of Madrigal
Prophet Sidney Rozeck

My time on NS

------------------------------✥ ✥ Independent ✥ ✥------------------------------

General response to stupid comments

Manegarmr
Attaché

Ex-Nation

Postby Manegarmr » Sun Sep 07, 2014 5:33 am

Rifty wrote:Quiet like the angle you guys are going with - Your choice to come here and the like. You say you are open to suggestions; well...would you consider turning delegate to non-executive and being innactive for an update? :P

Not on the "home" region but helghast_legion could be made available with prior notice - fee would be negotiable, payable in kronas

It has an early update time and is not burdened with superfluous embassies etc
Last edited by Manegarmr on Sun Sep 07, 2014 5:35 am, edited 1 time in total.

Rifty
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Rifty » Sun Sep 07, 2014 5:59 am

Manegarmr wrote:
Rifty wrote:Quiet like the angle you guys are going with - Your choice to come here and the like. You say you are open to suggestions; well...would you consider turning delegate to non-executive and being innactive for an update? :P

Not on the "home" region but helghast_legion could be made available with prior notice - fee would be negotiable, payable in kronas

It has an early update time and is not burdened with superfluous embassies etc

ahaha - No thanks mate. Are you sure you don't want to choose your region as the target :)

Keep us updated on how the region goes; sounds promising
✥ Positions ✥
Merryman of UDL
Chancellor of Madrigal
Prophet Sidney Rozeck

My time on NS

Valrifell
Post Czar

Founded: Aug 18, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Valrifell » Sun Sep 07, 2014 6:51 am

this was what I was trying to go for in my region! :P

Unfortunately, primarily having former raiders in the upper-management doesn't seem to be doing much to spark activity in any other aspect. :P
HAVING AN ALL CAPS SIG MAKES ME FEEL SMART

Manegarmr
Attaché

Ex-Nation

Postby Manegarmr » Sun Sep 07, 2014 10:20 am

Fought over by forces from the Left and the Right the region German Army has become the latest acquisition of The Atlantic Federation

Due to its history, negotiations for third parties to obtain this region in the future are not expected to commence.

However, if you wish to stage events in this particular region a please contact our main region to discuss rates.

To those who sought to posses the region for their own propaganda purposes we apologize - nothing personal, business is business
Last edited by Manegarmr on Sun Sep 07, 2014 10:28 am, edited 1 time in total.

Manegarmr
Attaché

Ex-Nation

Postby Manegarmr » Sun Sep 21, 2014 3:47 am

Think For Yourself
Realise your ambitions

Every nation that has come to The Atlantic Federation made a choice.
A choice to create their own destiny, to take their future in their own hands.
The Atlantic Federation exists to facilitate your experience in Nationstates.

• initiative
    Whatever your goals, whatever your objectives, only YOU can make it happen.
  • Deviation
    Don't be afraid to go against the flow - just because that's the way things have always been done doesn't mean that there isn't another way to do it. Be different, you might just surprise yourself
  • Experiment Try things out- we learn by our mistakes, and sometimes we have to allow ourselves to make them. As long as you learn from the experience your time will not have been wasted
  • Aspire Aim to enjoy yourself while you reach for your goals - Here in The Atlantic Federation we encourage you to WANT to do things, not make you do them
  • Support The Atlantic Federation is here to help and provide advice, so don't be afraid to ask

The Atlantic Federation -Open to Ideas

Every nation that resides in Atlantic Federation Territory receives an annual 50 Krona reward for their loyalty!

Valrifell
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby Valrifell » Sun Sep 21, 2014 7:30 am

I still really like this region, again in large part because it emphasizes my original goal for my region.

Ever-Wandering Souls
Negotiator

Founded: Jan 01, 2014
Father Knows Best State

Postby Ever-Wandering Souls » Sun Sep 21, 2014 7:38 am

Valrifell wrote:I still really like this region, again in large part because it emphasizes my original goal for my region.

Including the option to be defenders? :P
Proud Raider; General of The Black Hawks, Ret.
TG me anytime; I'm always happy to talk about anything!

The Alicorns (Equestria) wrote:Let them stay, no need to badmouth them...From our view a bunch of nations just came in, seized the delegate position, and changed a few superficial things...we play NationStates differently...there's really no reason for us to be butthurt.
http://www.nationstates.net/page=rmb/postid=8944227
http://www.nationstates.net/page=rmb/postid=8951258

Misley wrote:
Hobbesistan wrote:Don't think I understand the question.
The color or what?..

Jesus, Hobbes, it's 2015. You can't just call someone "the color".

Reploid Productions wrote:Raiders are endlessly creative

How Do I Telegram API?

Omnis delenda est.

Valrifell
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby Valrifell » Sun Sep 21, 2014 7:50 am

Ever-Wandering Souls wrote:
Valrifell wrote:I still really like this region, again in large part because it emphasizes my original goal for my region.

Nope! :P

Coraxion
Diplomat

Founded: Oct 06, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Coraxion » Sun Sep 21, 2014 7:52 am

EWS. I love you, really! :kiss:

That is exactly my main concern too in this otherwise clever and thoughtful concept with clear indications of skills and ability.

Manegarmr
Attaché

Ex-Nation

Postby Manegarmr » Mon Sep 22, 2014 1:15 pm

If that is your secret desire EWS I am sure we could accommodate you - but we won't Defend for you, you would have to do that yourself.

Manegarmr
Attaché

Ex-Nation

AF recover sunken region

Postby Manegarmr » Sat Sep 27, 2014 11:02 am

Das Imperium latest AF acquisition

Congratulations go today to Tacitaesse who has successfully acquired the region of Das Imperium for The Atlantic Federation

The region was originally founded by The Black Riders second in command Feuer Ritter, but declined in power after he handed the founder nation to a trusted colleague, The region subsequently declined in influence and the founder CTE'd

The Federation have today secured this region and will be retaining it for the foreseeable future - there are no plans to return it to its former owners as, judging by their previous tenure, we do not believe that the future of the region would be best served under their control

The establishment of embassies with progressive and enlightened regions will shortly commence, and any former residents are invited to return to the region with no fear of retaliation for any former indiscretions. The region is expected to adopt the Federation Krona, although the possibility of a formal currency union has yet to be confirmed

Any other nations seeking a stable environment in which to prosper are also invited to examine the opportunities that Das Imperium may offer
Last edited by Manegarmr on Sat Sep 27, 2014 11:11 am, edited 2 times in total.

Manegarmr
Attaché

Ex-Nation

Atlantic - D Destroyer gets first wings

Postby Manegarmr » Sun Oct 05, 2014 9:37 am

D Destroyer has successfully completed a full cycle of updates as delegate of Atlantic

A relative newcomer to GP, this new recruit volunteered for a mission to liberate the region from TBR, and attained the delegate post at minor update yesterday supported by Cenel Carlien

This is D Destroyers first foray as a member of the Federation and illustrates how the region will assist in progressing those willing to learn how to make the most of their NS experience. Another first is his role as point man in the operation. Although raider move and endorse tactics* were not employed, he performed his duties without protest and achieved the primary objective.

Despite protestations from opiachus, a nation from the_eastern_empire who sought the delegate position for his own, no nations, raider native or otherwise have been ejected from the region, the exercise being merely to demonstrate how easily a region can be reclaimed with just a little effort from interested parties.

No doubt TBR will soon be back to overrun the region again, but we hope that by bringing this region to the attention of the community we may be able to revive our sister region and help it back into the fold of sovereign regions

The Atlantic Federation is open to talks with anyone who genuinely wish to secure the regions continued existence & liberty, but stress that we are not here to act as policemen for those who will not take action to protect their own borders
Last edited by Manegarmr on Sun Oct 05, 2014 9:48 am, edited 2 times in total.

Opiachus
Diplomat

Founded: Jul 09, 2010
Capitalizt

Postby Opiachus » Sun Oct 05, 2014 4:43 pm

OFFICIAL COMMUNICATION OF THE EASTERN EMPIRE

Copied from the original message on Atlantic RMB:
The Eastern Empire would like to congratulate The Atlantic Federation on liberating Atlantic from The Black Riders. Forces from The Eastern Empire will remain here and endorse the current delegate and support the defense of this region against a possible counterattack from The Black Riders. I hope any previous disputes between our forces can be put behind us.

I congratulate the Federation on recruiting active members and successfully teaching them how to conduct regional operations, something that I have found to be incredibly hard to do. I suggest that the Federation get in touch with Nurdia who is an excellent candidate for a native refounding of Atlantic.

Ainin
Postmaster-General

Founded: Mar 05, 2011
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Ainin » Sun Oct 05, 2014 5:52 pm

How on earth is this a liberation? It's just a tag-raid of a tag-raided region.
Republic of Nakong | 內江共和國 | IIwiki · Map · Kylaris
"And when the last law was down, and the Devil turned round on you — where would you hide, Roper, the laws all being flat?"

Opiachus
Diplomat

Founded: Jul 09, 2010
Capitalizt

Postby Opiachus » Sun Oct 05, 2014 6:35 pm

Liberation being used as a euphemism for "tag-raiding a region somebody else (usually the Black Riders) has tag-raided already"
Anyways, the original WFE, tags, and embassies are visible here: Web Archive if The Atlantic Federation wishes to restore those.

Rifty
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Rifty » Mon Oct 06, 2014 1:59 am

Opiachus wrote:Liberation being used as a euphemism for "tag-raiding a region somebody else (usually the Black Riders) has tag-raided already"
Anyways, the original WFE, tags, and embassies are visible here: Web Archive if The Atlantic Federation wishes to restore those.

Yea this was in no way a liberation. If you want to get involved in the R/D field at least use the correct terms...
✥ Positions ✥
Merryman of UDL
Chancellor of Madrigal
Prophet Sidney Rozeck

My time on NS

Manegarmr
Attaché

Ex-Nation

Postby Manegarmr » Mon Oct 06, 2014 5:46 am

Technically this was a Liberation as the region was temporarily relieved from a bout of TBRculosis that seems to be infecting many vulnerable regions - it is obvious that one vaccination is insufficient to cure the disease and we therefore look forward to others who wish to assist in treating the patient putting actions before words - they speak louder

In the wider context the word Liberation is perhaps inappropriate. Bit if you read the official statement above you will see that this was
was, as so many RD practitioners do, a training exercise for new recruits.

While we have no admiration for TBR neither do we claim to be defenders, and have little intention of being pigeonholed it such narrow definitions. Whether you agree or disagree with our actions, if you feel strongly enough to comment then maybe you should consider acting instead

Manegarmr
Attaché

Ex-Nation

Postby Manegarmr » Sat Dec 27, 2014 3:58 am

After extensive efforts The Atlantic Federation is pleased to congratulate Illuminati on its re-emergence to Nationstates.

The region fell into disrepairand desolation earlier this year and was rescued by Federation nation Cygnus Proxima.

Representatives from illuminati approached the Federation concerning its acquisition - the desire to return was so strong that the decision was made to offer the Founding nation with no condition other than maintaining a continued embassy and friendship with the Federation.

We are happy to see that the region has now been refounded and Cygnus Proxima returned to the Federation

We also wish to convey our hopes that Das Imperium can make a similar recovery.
Another region that had entered terminal decline, in a joint operation with The West Pacific elements, the region was refounded by AF nation Tacitaesse earlier this year.

Upon his retirement from TBR Feuer Ritter approached the Federation with a view to re-establishing the region.
Although at first wary of his motives, the discussion that followed convinced The Federation that his motives were genuine. Again the eventual decision was made to offer the region with only one caveat: a continued embassy and friendship with the Federation.

Both of these actions demonstrate The Atlantic Federations commitment to the continued develo[pment od ambitions and desires in NationStates - no matter what your objectives, if it is within our power we will alway try to help you Be you

Why not visit us today and see what we can offer

Last edited by Manegarmr on Sat Dec 27, 2014 4:10 am, edited 3 times in total.

Manegarmr
Attaché

Ex-Nation

Shock Horror Probe - Raider not to Be Trusted!

Postby Manegarmr » Sat Feb 28, 2015 1:54 pm

In our last dispatch we were pleased to announce the return of Das Inperium to the care of its original Founder, the one and only Feuer Ritter, with only one caveat - continued Embassies with The Atlantic Federation

It is therefore with much sadness, but with little surprise, that we note that Fueur Ritter has reneged on this and initiated its closure:

We can only conclude that our intervention here to try to stop Feuer from falling into hypocrisy has somehow offended his sensibilities

It would seem that a honourable Raider (retired or active) has yet to cross our path

:(

Manegarmr
Attaché

Ex-Nation

New Gen Raiders: Wet Behind the Ears

Postby Manegarmr » Sun Mar 01, 2015 8:59 am

The Atlantic Federation has today re-asserted its ownership pf Confederate Union following a fumbled attempt by union_of_armed_nations to usurp the region

The raiders arrived in the region 6 days ago, just as the founder CTE'd
However rather than capitalise on this and refound the region to ensure permanent possession, the would be new landlords chose to boast about their exploits on the WFE. Even after a five day possesion of the region the invaders failed to act upon their gain

Although The Atlantic Federation acknowledges that it was perhaps remiss in allowing this sequence of events to materialise, it is stunned that the next generation of raiders seem blissfully unaware of the basics of the invasion game, and is willing to open access to the Imperial Academy for any "warrior" that needs to refresh their skills and techniques. Simply move your nation to the Atlantic Federation for the duration of your studies

Gradea
Diplomat

Founded: Apr 20, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Gradea » Sun Mar 01, 2015 4:55 pm

I just love that money and logo. Keep up the good work guys.

Next

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Gameplay