NATION

PASSWORD

The Association of Imperialism - Moving to Osiris!

Talk about regional management and politics, raider/defender gameplay, and other game-related matters.
Not a roleplaying forum.
AOI Administration
Bureaucrat

Founded: Aug 17, 2014
Ex-Nation

The Association of Imperialism - Moving to Osiris!

Postby AOI Administration » Sat Sep 06, 2014 6:23 am

Who are we?

The Association of Imperialism is a region dedicated to the freedoms and happiness of it's own citizens through what ever means necessary. We are a young and vibrant region with one of the most active and chatty citizens you will ever come across. We open new citizens with open arms and encourage all to take a shot and join in on everything offered.

We encourage the freedom to as people please with their own nations but aim to hold very strong ties as a region. We raid together, We Defend together, We Roleplay together, We Debate together, We take part in politics together and above all else we stay together!

Military

AoI's military aims to spread the message of Freedom through it's motto - "Freedom is not a right - but a privilege provided through citizenship." In saying that Raiding, Defending or whatever else the Military decides to do will always be in the intent on serving ourselves. We are not the angels of NationStates.

We tag regions and advise their citizens to follow us home, We occupy regions to show strength and we bring down regions that disrespect us. We do not bend our knee to anyone!

Regional Government
The Government of AoI is split into Three categorizes:

» Executives
    » Overseers
    » Assistants

Executives
In total there are four executives with all governing set areas. Two elected, One Appointed and One indefinite. The first elected position is the Lord Regent; They are in charges of maintaining order amongst the region, Citizen happiness and work towards a strong culture within the region. The Second elected is the High Overseer; their purpose is to handle the Overseers in their duties, assisting in completing government matters and representing the region on an international stage. The Supreme Commander is an appointed position by the Prophet and is somewhat of a indefinite position as long as they complete their duties; Military organization, Raiding, Defending and everything else you would expect. Finally you have the Prophet; Assists in all matters and maintains order - His word is final.

Overseers
There are six overseers in total with all serving a purpose in running the region as smooth as possible. For the most part they have complete control of their department. All of them are elected to a majority vote.

Assistants
All Overseers are allowed to have two assistants that they appoint and decide what they do. These positions are up for change whenever an Overseer deems fit.

Last edited by AOI Administration on Fri Feb 06, 2015 8:29 am, edited 7 times in total.

AOI Administration
Bureaucrat

Ex-Nation

Postby AOI Administration » Sat Sep 06, 2014 6:23 am

AoI Military Operations
As we extend our independent reach and work more closely with allies new and old, AoI Spectres have been quite active in multiregional operations. We worked with Balder in their operation in The Land of Power, with The Black Hawks in their hostile takeover of Region Inc. we are exploring and looking forward to bringing our forces to bear for more multiregional operations.

Military Size Update
We have again seen growth in our military forces especially with the recent round of Rify recruiting which has brought up our total number of WA nations to 100 which ranks us at 17th most in NS. With the influx of arrivals from TEK our piler strength has grown closer to 30 and our updater forces has jumped to 10 giving us even more ability to launch and sustain operations.

Tag Raiding Operations
AoI has finally begun tag raiding in earnest as we have gained more updaters we have exhibited a presence at minor update even as we go through some growing pains in developing good update times, triggering methodologies and training our updaters in taking more than just switching roles. Our current record for most regions seized by an AoI strike team is 18 by moi Noblephnx which is a number I expect us to continuously challenge in the future.

In a stunning reversal of fortune Anders the man with a plan was restored and vindicated in his coup of TEK and is once more King Under The Mountain of TEK. Following this development Nephmir and a loyal contingent of TEK also consisting of a small militia have decided to put aside their differences with Rift and have joined us in AoI. We give everyone an honest chance regardless of the past and more often than not that faith that we show for a new beginning is rewarded so here is to new beginnings and old friends made anew by the bonds of independence.

Merry Riftmas!

Written by Noblephnx

Last edited by AOI Administration on Thu Dec 25, 2014 8:21 am, edited 20 times in total.

AOI Administration
Bureaucrat

Ex-Nation

Postby AOI Administration » Tue Sep 09, 2014 7:46 am

EVIL DICTATORSHIP CULT!!!
What are two words that come up all the time when people talk to me about AoI; Cult and Dictatorship. Well - The time has come when we come and comment on both of these wild accusations...Who am i kidding? They're right!

On the note of a Dictatorship - This is partially acurate. I am fairly autocratic and once i've made a decision it is unlikley to change. The democratic system however is held up whole-heartedly; with no interference occuring ever in the way of elections. Realistically - Our government has a lot of power; that at the end of the day can be ruled over by myself. Where can we see this; in our Constitution:

Article One: Government Section|Three: Abilities of the Prophet |

Subsection Two: The Prophet has the final say in all matters.
    Subsection Ten: The Prophet reserves the right to edit the constitution and any other dispatch if needed.

We are a dictatorship? Oh damn - Never knew this...

Moving forward; these claims of the Cult following the like. Citizens following my lead blindly. We discussed this on the RMB a few weeks back - and unfortunatly you guys were right. I do have a Cult following.

Noblephnx: I agree but its more than 15 I would say like 30 xD its born out of a well placed sense of loyalty because of the friendly and cooperative environment you fostered in CoF that they followed you from there to TEK then to AoI.

Violais: I agree.

Creideamh Siochanta: Blind Loyalty. XD

Noblephnx: Democratic Cult!

Take all this in - we thought it was time that we made it offical for a cult. Rifanity was formed!

"The Purpose of The Cult of AoI is for a group of individuals to come together under one lord; under one savior - under the one true Prophet. To stand together as one and to share the words of wisdom. To liberate the minds of the unknowing; or to end them. We will share the words and teachings of Riftanity - to better the world. We aim to cleanse the world of disbelievers."

Any regions or any nations wishing to follow our new cult - feel free to take the application. Well that's all i have time for today! Gotta get back to pouring the kool-aid!

Last edited by AOI Administration on Wed Dec 03, 2014 6:32 am, edited 3 times in total.

Dread Lady Nathicana
Retired Moderator

Founded: Antiquity
Ex-Nation

Postby Dread Lady Nathicana » Wed Sep 10, 2014 9:52 pm

This is not, as I understand it, a chat thread. Or shouldn't be.

Mallorea and Riva
Game Moderator

Founded: Sep 29, 2010
Benevolent Dictatorship

Postby Mallorea and Riva » Thu Sep 11, 2014 7:13 am

You get another chance at this thread, offtopic spam has been split out. If it devolves again thanks to the region's founders then it gets locked again and we start thinking about preventing another one.
Ideological Bulwark #253
Retired Major of The Black Hawks
Retired Charter Nation: Political Affairs in Antarctic Oasis
Retired Colonel of DEN Central Command, now defunct
Former Delegate of The South Pacific, winner of TSP's "Best Dali" Award
Retired Secretary of Defense of Stargate
Terror of The Joint Systems Alliance
Mall Isaraider, son of Tram and Spartz, Brother of Tal and apparently Sev the treacherous bastard.
Frattastan quote of the month: Mall is following those weird beef-only diets now.

Rifty
Minister

Founded: Aug 01, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Rifty » Thu Sep 11, 2014 7:19 am

Mallorea and Riva wrote:You get another chance at this thread, offtopic spam has been split out. If it devolves again thanks to the region's founders then it gets locked again and we start thinking about preventing another one.

Failed to see how discussion directly linked to our regional religion that is currently at a poll is considered "offtopic spam." Other threads discuss their internal politics and others discuss their raids - why can't we discuss our religion? However best not argue with the mods - only will lead to another deleted nation; guessing a DoS this time.

Anyhoo - WE ARE BACK!
✥ Positions ✥
Merryman of UDL
Riksdagsledamöter of Balder
Legionnaire and Councilor of Osiris
Chancellor of Madrigal
Prophet Sidney Rozeck

My time on NS

------------------------------✥ ✥ Independent ✥ ✥------------------------------

General response to stupid comments

NoblePhnx
Diplomat

Founded: Jan 15, 2014
Ex-Nation

Military Operations Recap

Postby NoblePhnx » Thu Sep 11, 2014 8:51 am

Just to recap of our military engagements in the last two weeks or so, we spent a considerable amount of time in Warzones Australia and Sandbox. Rifty originally decided to take Warzone Australia because it was an accepted invitee to the infamous Lazarus conference. A conference we were told was open to all, well we were not accepted because we apparently had ties to Osiris which we absolutely did not at that point. Regardless, inviting a Warzone is pretty precarious in the first place. So we took WZ Australia in a symbolic gesture that was likely lost on Lazarus because A. They have bigger things to worry about B.They never actually responded to our request for clarification so why would they deign to respond to this "stunt" C. The only logical conclusion is that the Lazarene higher ups are terrible ppl :p

We reached out to Ever-Wandering Souls of Sicarius to coordinate raiders from Sicarius as well as others like Port Blood and Vandoosa, with the bulk of endorsements coming from AoI raiders, to capture the warzone. This brought Rifty into conflict with Anonymouslands for reasons that have been thoroughly indulged in the Warzone thread-> viewtopic.php?f=12&t=299773&p=21701086#p21701086. So we shifted to WZ Sandbox which was an AoI only op, our first attempt at minor failed by one endo because two of our updaters messed up but we didn't punish them. At major that same day we captured the warzone as Rift pretended to be a defender while I orchestrated the strike behind the scenes. At this point things were pretty interesting because EWS was delegate of Warzone Australia followed shortly afterwards by Nephmir. TEP would take Sandbox from us thereafter. All in all we had fun in the warzones and were able to organize and assess our raiding operational capability.

TL;DR version: YAY we raided and held two warzones and spiked a good deal of activity and interest level in WZs.
Original Ego of Revall Silverstorm
★Lord Noblephnx of The Eternal Knights

New Emeritus
Lobbyist

Founded: Aug 02, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby New Emeritus » Thu Sep 11, 2014 9:34 am

Interesting Region Manifesto

Khronion
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Dec 07, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Khronion » Thu Sep 11, 2014 12:15 pm

NoblePhnx wrote:Just to recap of our military engagements in the last two weeks or so, we spent a considerable amount of time in Warzones Australia and Sandbox. Rifty originally decided to take Warzone Australia because it was an accepted invitee to the infamous Lazarus conference. A conference we were told was open to all, well we were not accepted because we apparently had ties to Osiris which we absolutely did not at that point. Regardless, inviting a Warzone is pretty precarious in the first place. So we took WZ Australia in a symbolic gesture that was likely lost on Lazarus because A. They have bigger things to worry about B.They never actually responded to our request for clarification so why would they deign to respond to this "stunt" C. The only logical conclusion is that the Lazarene higher ups are terrible ppl :p

We reached out to Ever-Wandering Souls of Sicarius to coordinate raiders from Sicarius as well as others like Port Blood and Vandoosa, with the bulk of endorsements coming from AoI raiders, to capture the warzone. This brought Rifty into conflict with Anonymouslands for reasons that have been thoroughly indulged in the Warzone thread-> viewtopic.php?f=12&t=299773&p=21701086#p21701086. So we shifted to WZ Sandbox which was an AoI only op, our first attempt at minor failed by one endo because two of our updaters messed up but we didn't punish them. At major that same day we captured the warzone as Rift pretended to be a defender while I orchestrated the strike behind the scenes. At this point things were pretty interesting because EWS was delegate of Warzone Australia followed shortly afterwards by Nephmir. TEP would take Sandbox from us thereafter. All in all we had fun in the warzones and were able to organize and assess our raiding operational capability.

TL;DR version: YAY we raided and held two warzones and spiked a good deal of activity and interest level in WZs.

I'm gonna have to revise this week's warzone weekly to include some of this, if you don't mind.

Blood Wine
Ambassador

Founded: Jan 12, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Blood Wine » Thu Sep 11, 2014 12:29 pm

Finally someone noticed me being in the WZ :P
Formerly known as Port Blood
Elke and Elba wrote:Well Mall, you want Haven? I'd want your Joint Systems Alliance badge, then.
Discoveria wrote:Port blood is a raider through and through. Honest.
Tim-Opolis wrote:The Salt Mines will be fueled for months by the tears of silly fascists.
Sedgistan wrote:Attempted threadjack on sandwiches and satanism removed.
[4:27 PM] Antigone: Port Blood = Gameplay Jesus
Former foreign Minister of gay
Current community leader in charge of foreign affairs of gay
ex corporal in The Black Hawks

Ever-Wandering Souls
Negotiator

Founded: Jan 01, 2014
Father Knows Best State

Postby Ever-Wandering Souls » Thu Sep 11, 2014 2:33 pm

NoblePhnx wrote:Just to recap of our military engagements in the last two weeks or so, we spent a considerable amount of time in Warzones Australia and Sandbox. Rifty originally decided to take Warzone Australia because it was an accepted invitee to the infamous Lazarus conference. A conference we were told was open to all, well we were not accepted because we apparently had ties to Osiris which we absolutely did not at that point. Regardless, inviting a Warzone is pretty precarious in the first place. So we took WZ Australia in a symbolic gesture that was likely lost on Lazarus because A. They have bigger things to worry about B.They never actually responded to our request for clarification so why would they deign to respond to this "stunt" C. The only logical conclusion is that the Lazarene higher ups are terrible ppl :p

Ahem. Who reached out to who? As I recall, I tg'ed Rifty and asked him if he had a few people he could get on for something crazy and fun, since I wanted to give Venico the region he'd missed the update before and noticed Rifty had a pup there. I let you and him collect the AoI people, and in the meantime gathered Port, Vandoosa, and a few Sicarius members. I'd also recall that I ran the chat, ran a second chat for the AoI peeps that wouldn't use skype, timed it, called the jump (in both chats), and kept the peace between several members of the raid who don;t exactly like each other.
Proud Raider; General of The Black Hawks, Ret.
TG me anytime; I'm always happy to talk about anything!

The Alicorns (Equestria) wrote:Let them stay, no need to badmouth them...From our view a bunch of nations just came in, seized the delegate position, and changed a few superficial things...we play NationStates differently...there's really no reason for us to be butthurt.
http://www.nationstates.net/page=rmb/postid=8944227
http://www.nationstates.net/page=rmb/postid=8951258

Misley wrote:
Hobbesistan wrote:Don't think I understand the question.
The color or what?..

Jesus, Hobbes, it's 2015. You can't just call someone "the color".

Reploid Productions wrote:Raiders are endlessly creative

How Do I Telegram API?

Omnis delenda est.

NoblePhnx
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby NoblePhnx » Thu Sep 11, 2014 3:22 pm

I apologize for not giving you due credit, I mean I did say you coordinated the thing I can go further and say without Sicarius support and your coordination we couldn't have pulled it off but that I suppose could be called the devil is in the details considering the number of endos on the incumbent delegate.

The who reached out to who all is rather ancillary all I know is Rifty said he spoke to you about the WZ Australia thing. As to whose idea it was I can probably pull a TG I have from Rifty that we wanted to raid WZ Australia from way back when, we all had motivations to do the thing and we came together and did it and it was fun and worth it.

Ever-Wandering Souls
Negotiator

Father Knows Best State

Postby Ever-Wandering Souls » Thu Sep 11, 2014 3:27 pm

Not disputing whatever plans Rifty had for the place, just saying that that day I came to him :P If you look in the region history, you can see a bunch of really dirty raider pups coming in the update before we did late as hell, which was Ven's op. I was there, and decided to get it for him the next day...he just hasn't been online since that night so I never got to give it to him... :unsure:

The Alicorns (Equestria) wrote:Let them stay, no need to badmouth them...From our view a bunch of nations just came in, seized the delegate position, and changed a few superficial things...we play NationStates differently...there's really no reason for us to be butthurt.

Misley wrote:
The color or what?..

How Do I Telegram API?

Omnis delenda est.

NoblePhnx
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby NoblePhnx » Thu Sep 11, 2014 4:14 pm

It was just a great confluence of events then having barely enough updaters plus the chatzy situation, we were rightly christened the Misfits by you :)

Ever-Wandering Souls wrote:Not disputing whatever plans Rifty had for the place, just saying that that day I came to him :P If you look in the region history, you can see a bunch of really dirty raider pups coming in the update before we did late as hell, which was Ven's op. I was there, and decided to get it for him the next day...he just hasn't been online since that night so I never got to give it to him... :unsure:

That can be remedied once Ven gets back on, if Neph is still delegate then would cause a whole new round of warzone drama considering our histories are all tangled up.

Ever-Wandering Souls
Negotiator

Father Knows Best State

Postby Ever-Wandering Souls » Thu Sep 11, 2014 4:55 pm

NoblePhnx wrote:It was just a great confluence of events then having barely enough updaters plus the chatzy situation, we were rightly christened the Misfits by you :)

Ever-Wandering Souls wrote:Not disputing whatever plans Rifty had for the place, just saying that that day I came to him :P If you look in the region history, you can see a bunch of really dirty raider pups coming in the update before we did late as hell, which was Ven's op. I was there, and decided to get it for him the next day...he just hasn't been online since that night so I never got to give it to him... :unsure:

That can be remedied once Ven gets back on, if Neph is still delegate then would cause a whole new round of warzone drama considering our histories are all tangled up.

EH, little late now :P The idea was to take it for the start of the NatSov conference. When that failed, one or two after was still cool. Now? Kinda useless xD

Misley wrote:
The color or what?..

How Do I Telegram API?

Omnis delenda est.

Blood Wine
Ambassador

Founded: Jan 12, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Blood Wine » Fri Sep 12, 2014 10:38 am

Ever-Wandering Souls wrote: kept the peace between several members of the raid who don;t exactly like each other.

Speaking of which,Noble is actually quite a cool guy and not a total retard as I initially thought
Formerly known as Port Blood
Elke and Elba wrote:Well Mall, you want Haven? I'd want your Joint Systems Alliance badge, then.
Discoveria wrote:Port blood is a raider through and through. Honest.
Tim-Opolis wrote:The Salt Mines will be fueled for months by the tears of silly fascists.
Sedgistan wrote:Attempted threadjack on sandwiches and satanism removed.
[4:27 PM] Antigone: Port Blood = Gameplay Jesus
Former foreign Minister of gay
Current community leader in charge of foreign affairs of gay
ex corporal in The Black Hawks

NoblePhnx
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby NoblePhnx » Fri Sep 12, 2014 11:13 am

Blood Wine wrote:
Ever-Wandering Souls wrote: kept the peace between several members of the raid who don;t exactly like each other.

Speaking of which,Noble is actually quite a cool guy and not a total retard as I initially thought

Since we are being honest here the feeling was mutual.

Trick Shot
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Mar 23, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Trick Shot » Fri Sep 12, 2014 12:30 pm

Ever-Wandering Souls wrote:

Ahem. Who reached out to who? As I recall, I tg'ed Rifty and asked him if he had a few people he could get on for something crazy and fun, since I wanted to give Venico the region he'd missed the update before and noticed Rifty had a pup there. I let you and him collect the AoI people, and in the meantime gathered Port, Vandoosa, and a few Sicarius members. I'd also recall that I ran the chat, ran a second chat for the AoI peeps that wouldn't use skype, timed it, called the jump (in both chats), and kept the peace between several members of the raid who don;t exactly like each other.

Ummm when did this happen? Me and port hate each other and I hate Realm. But we didn't argue. I just cussed at them passively and let it go
Festavo Montresor-Stark
Pharaoh Emeritus of Osiris | Sergeant of The Black Hawks
Raiding like it should be: Sleepers, Griefing and Fun
Marelius wrote:You got Festavo'd

Revall wrote:Festavo is an off his rocker cowboy capable of anything at the drop of a hat

Nuke wrote:But can you really be more dangerous than Festavo? Now that guy is a real fucking OG.

Valrifell wrote:God dammit Fest, you think too much!

Coraxion
Diplomat

Founded: Oct 06, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Coraxion » Fri Sep 12, 2014 1:59 pm

Hating other game players is something I cannot really understand. It is absurd. In R/D game there are of course always enemies (how there could be any motives for creating any militaries at all?), but is the hate requirement for waging war in NS is not that clear. It can be that at least in Marginals of R/D to a certain degree, particularly between self-conscious ideologically confronting real life oriented motives and stand points for gameplaying. However, in this game anybody can take any role they want (being then question of skills of playing the game) and these roles doesn't have to necessarily reflect how they think in Real life. This makes hating other game players very bad starting point for organizing military gameplay activities.

Naturally, bad 'soldiers' are bad soldiers also in R/D of NationStates, hardly reason for hate, merely reason for ineffective R/D and bad organisation and thus reason for frustrating and annoying game experience for a Participants.

These things can be used also as a tactical R/D measure within enemy ranks.
Last edited by Coraxion on Fri Sep 12, 2014 2:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.

NoblePhnx
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby NoblePhnx » Fri Sep 12, 2014 4:03 pm

Trick Shot wrote:
Ummm when did this happen? Me and port hate each other and I hate Realm. But we didn't argue. I just cussed at them passively and let it go

It is true that many of the raiders involved dislike or had significant run-ins with each other in the past yet we still managed to work together, there was you and Port Blood and Angel/Realm whom both you and I have major issues with, and then Shadow was there as well I am sure I am forgetting someone.

The point is going forward it is a new chapter. Live and Let Raid.

NoblePhnx
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby NoblePhnx » Fri Sep 12, 2014 4:29 pm

Coraxion wrote:Hating other game players is something I cannot really understand. It is absurd. In R/D game there are of course always enemies (how there could be any motives for creating any militaries at all?), but is the hate requirement for waging war in NS is not that clear.

^I applaud this to the fullest possible extent, hating another gameplayer IS absurd. Even someone like Angel/Realm who constantly betrayed me and others, I don't hate him I still hope he can be reformed one day.

Ever-Wandering Souls
Negotiator

Father Knows Best State

Postby Ever-Wandering Souls » Fri Sep 12, 2014 5:13 pm

Did you forget the part where you left because Realm was involved, Cora? :P

Misley wrote:
The color or what?..

How Do I Telegram API?

Omnis delenda est.

Trick Shot
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Mar 23, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Trick Shot » Fri Sep 12, 2014 5:29 pm

Coraxion wrote:Hating other game players is something I cannot really understand. It is absurd. In R/D game there are of course always enemies (how there could be any motives for creating any militaries at all?), but is the hate requirement for waging war in NS is not that clear. It can be that at least in Marginals of R/D to a certain degree, particularly between self-conscious ideologically confronting real life oriented motives and stand points for gameplaying. However, in this game anybody can take any role they want (being then question of skills of playing the game) and these roles doesn't have to necessarily reflect how they think in Real life. This makes hating other game players very bad starting point for organizing military gameplay activities.

Naturally, bad 'soldiers' are bad soldiers also in R/D of NationStates, hardly reason for hate, merely reason for ineffective R/D and bad organisation and thus reason for frustrating and annoying game experience for a Participants.

These things can be used also as a tactical R/D measure within enemy ranks.

I hate Port because...I can't say because I will punished by mods.
We all know about realm.

I don't hate anybody for their R/D stance. It's all purely personal. Hell I like Halcones and I have spent the better part of my N/S career trying to destroy what he made. I even tried to raid with TBR once but I could the good ole middle finger stuck at me.
Festavo Montresor-Stark
Pharaoh Emeritus of Osiris | Sergeant of The Black Hawks
Raiding like it should be: Sleepers, Griefing and Fun
Marelius wrote:You got Festavo'd

Revall wrote:Festavo is an off his rocker cowboy capable of anything at the drop of a hat

Nuke wrote:But can you really be more dangerous than Festavo? Now that guy is a real fucking OG.

Valrifell wrote:God dammit Fest, you think too much!

Coraxion
Diplomat

Founded: Oct 06, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Coraxion » Fri Sep 12, 2014 7:58 pm

Ever-Wandering Souls wrote:Did you forget the part where you left because Realm was involved, Cora? :P

Like when team of Riders prepared to raid a target region and Realm was a pointman. Team jumped in to the target by order of raid leader. Then we waited and region updated. Miss. Then Realm comes back online and says "I had to go to WC" or...

When people were concentrating to make an accurate jump to a target. A Half of a Tag team jumped in far early when Realm saw it most fitting time and place ever to lodge link to a Rihanna's Youtube video. Tension made it easy get triggered by Rihanna.

or almost continuous complaining how someone (who is faster) is acting as 'Pointhog' using exactly that same time for that arguing, which could be used for improving switching speed and be the pointhog... (many many more tragicomic occasions)

No! I do not hate him, but I indeed left few times from Raid convos due overwhelming frustrations and anger caused by him, I admit. :lol:

Next

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Gameplay