NATION

PASSWORD

The Black Riders - The Elite Cavalry of NationStates

Talk about regional management and politics, raider/defender gameplay, and other game-related matters.
Not a roleplaying forum.

Advertisement

Remove ads

RiderSyl
Negotiator

Founded: Jan 16, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby RiderSyl » Tue Nov 11, 2014 4:06 am

Blood Wine wrote:
Zaolat wrote:You obviously can't tell when someone is lampooning fendas.

Frankly it's hard to tell nowadays who is serious and who isn't

When someone with a nation that's supposedly the 'defender version' of Raideron, says the following, "My followers have- wait, no, my followers haven't done anything. Huh", then that should be enough for you to tell they aren't being serious. :p
R.I.P. Dyakovo
Sylvia Montresor

Ashmoria
Karpathos
~ You may think I’m small, but I have a universe inside my mind. ~

Tano
Ambassador

Founded: Dec 20, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Tano » Tue Nov 11, 2014 6:37 am

Blood Wine wrote:
Frisbeeteria wrote:I have a feeling I'm going to get a lot of mileage out of the post below:

Or you could be somewhat professional for once and not use an post from moderation to your own advantage

Nothing unprofessional about that. He's cleverly pointing out the hypocrisy of your current statements vs. previous statements. You made that post, you should have thought about the consequences of not adhering to your own advice.
Tano Holland
Govindia: Do you consider me a friend, or just an acquaintance or what?
hobbes: I don't particularly consider anyone a true 'friend'
hobbes: at least,not on NS
Govindia: why is that?
hobbes: because
hobbes: everyone here is a jackass
hobbes: myself included

Pixie: *heart sploosh*
Tano: if your heart is splooshing you should contact a doctor
Tano: hearts are supposed to thump not sploosh
Pixie: No this is normal
Pixie: intense emotion causes me to hemorrage internally
Pixie: my life is like a really depressing comedic episode of The X-Files

Khron: we need an achievment of rem's face just for Tano
Pixie: haha
Pixie: "be Tano"

Brunhilde: My quotes should be in more signatures.

Also known as Takane or Terisclu

Cora II
Diplomat

Founded: Jun 27, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Cora II » Tue Nov 11, 2014 11:11 am

Huzzah!

Dammit! It is hard to be rogue with this slow and old War Horse. 3 Confirmed WA-Kills for Rhina. Good job!

@GS. You should finish what you started and End the Purge in Nugut for making sure TBR's raiding results won't at least go upwards, because of freely volunteering Cimmerians.

1 region lost to the UDL Ravania.

[21:36] Cora Of Cimmeria:
<<< I just realized that I need only create 200+ puppets, move them to Nugut and make published list for GS what they should banject from there. Abracadabra, The Limit of 200 banned nations will soon full, and after that it requires one GS member or enough trusted careerist stalk online in Nugut's Founder for every Updates that I cannot pre-endo TBR pointman there.
Last edited by Cora II on Tue Nov 11, 2014 12:49 pm, edited 2 times in total.
• The Black Riders Witch-Z-Queen of Cimmeria 'Cora' • Raider Extremist • War Diary
• 618+ active updates, 11195+ raided regions, 3567+ times raider delegate, 158+ updates in command, 2870+ triggered raids, 35+ occupations, 307+ banjected WA-nations •

"Cut them down!"

RiderSyl
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby RiderSyl » Wed Nov 12, 2014 12:10 am

Huzzah! Nice to finally ride with Camo. :)
R.I.P. Dyakovo
Sylvia Montresor

Ashmoria
Karpathos

Baghdad Bob
Envoy

Founded: Mar 20, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Baghdad Bob » Thu Nov 13, 2014 1:11 am

CODEX INCURSUS
TBR Raiding Statistics

Rifty
Minister

Founded: Aug 01, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Rifty » Thu Nov 13, 2014 1:15 am

59 hits? Now i'm no updater but that has got to be the largest list i've seen in my year on NS. :clap:
✥ Positions ✥
Merryman of UDL
Riksdagsledamöter of Balder
Legionnaire and Councilor of Osiris
Chancellor of Madrigal
Prophet Sidney Rozeck

My time on NS

------------------------------✥ ✥ Independent ✥ ✥------------------------------

General response to stupid comments

Kknight
Spokesperson

Founded: Jan 12, 2006
Ex-Nation

Postby Kknight » Thu Nov 13, 2014 1:17 am

Rifty wrote:59 hits? Now i'm no updater but that has got to be the largest list i've seen in my year on NS. :clap:

viewtopic.php?p=21153253#p21153253

UED
Senator

Founded: Jul 08, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby UED » Thu Nov 13, 2014 1:24 am

I'm actually interested in something. Does the TBR know exactly how many regions it hit in its history?
Political and religious views don't define whether you are a good or bad person, unless you want to actively hurt everyone who doesn't believe what you say.

Rifty
Minister

Founded: Aug 01, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Rifty » Thu Nov 13, 2014 1:29 am

Hypothetically - If someone such as myself wished to finally learn how to tag raid effectively; Would TBR be willing to accept me?

Switching efficiently and the like would obviously need to be taught~
✥ Positions ✥
Merryman of UDL
Riksdagsledamöter of Balder
Legionnaire and Councilor of Osiris
Chancellor of Madrigal
Prophet Sidney Rozeck

My time on NS

------------------------------✥ ✥ Independent ✥ ✥------------------------------

General response to stupid comments

Cora II
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Cora II » Thu Nov 13, 2014 1:36 am

It was Excellent Update! At least 15, maybe 20 'Split Sec hits' and very fast switching! Great! Medals for Participants! Huzzah!

Hit% of Cimmerian TBR Out Casts, Rogue Mercs and Rejectees of Nugut was 6.78% (4/59), when also reinforcing The Black Riders' Occupation in The Mountains to the East and helping Natives of Islam to Defend against possible Fenda Usurpers by making 1 endorsement blocking maneuver there.

Considered as one of most rewarding Updates ever participated by Cimmerians. CROM!
• The Black Riders Witch-Z-Queen of Cimmeria 'Cora' • Raider Extremist • War Diary
• 618+ active updates, 11195+ raided regions, 3567+ times raider delegate, 158+ updates in command, 2870+ triggered raids, 35+ occupations, 307+ banjected WA-nations •

"Cut them down!"

General Halcones
Diplomat

Founded: Sep 06, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby General Halcones » Thu Nov 13, 2014 1:40 am

Wow, very well done Kknight. No new records though :)

RiderSyl
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby RiderSyl » Thu Nov 13, 2014 1:43 am

UED wrote:I'm actually interested in something. Does the TBR know exactly how many regions it hit in its history?

The T in TBR already stands for 'the', for future reference.

And there have been attempts at keeping records, in the form of multiple Codex, but there's no regional Codex to speak of. The most comprehensive and long-stretching one would have to be Feuer Ritter's Codex Incursus, although it hasn't been updated recently.

Others keep personal Codex that keep track of the regions they've hit, like ex-TBR Mercenary Coraxion's "War Diary", Lieutenant Aurum Rider's "List of Acquisitions", and my very own "Logbook of Raids".

We have a pretty good idea of how many regions we've hit, but... The short answer is no, though. The closest thing you'll get is Feuer Ritter's Codex Incursus, especially if he decides to update it at some point. :p

Cora II wrote:Considered as one of most rewarding Updates ever participated by Cimmerians. CROM!

You weren't invited to participate, though... Do you also crash weddings and call yourself a bridesmaid? :lol:
Last edited by RiderSyl on Thu Nov 13, 2014 1:59 am, edited 5 times in total.
R.I.P. Dyakovo
Sylvia Montresor

Ashmoria
Karpathos

Cora II
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Cora II » Thu Nov 13, 2014 1:57 am

Dear Syl, You made mistake. You referred old version of Cora's War Diary! Correct and updated Diary of Cora II is: Cora's War Diary, Page 1 and Cora's War Diary, Page 2.

...And then, Of course it is natural for me try to do best I can in given circumstances to help my Comrades-in-arms. If Fellow riders are going to crash weddings I'll try be there too! :lol:

"Cut them down!"

RiderSyl
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby RiderSyl » Thu Nov 13, 2014 2:01 am

Fixed the link. My apologies.
R.I.P. Dyakovo
Sylvia Montresor

Ashmoria
Karpathos

Cora II
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Cora II » Thu Nov 13, 2014 2:06 am

Ridersyl wrote:Fixed the link. My apologies.

No worries. :)

A Total all times Count for regions Raided (= Elected Executive TBR Delegate) by The Black Riders is now approximately 11000-12000 regions, including TBR Occupations.

EDIT: Approx. Total count corrected downwards from '12000-13000 regions'. Note there are hundreds of Unreported raids (Hits) which cannot be confirmed by using any available sources. They are simply disappeared from the Pages of Codex Incursus. Also, Further Noting that in every cases it is not that easy determine what raids are Official TBR raids and what aren't, because of various reasons. Anyway, such Raid count is now far over 10000, even taking most strict criterions in use for calculations. It is also nearly 100% sure that TBR General staff has censored many raid reports (by deleting them), because allegedly rational principles of "Publicationworthiness of Update results", habit which is considered as a plashemy against the Almighty Raideron by More pure and honest Cimmerian Raider Scribes and secretaries.

-Cora
Emeritus TBR Secretary
Last edited by Cora II on Thu Nov 13, 2014 3:38 am, edited 5 times in total.

"Cut them down!"

Blood Wine
Ambassador

Founded: Jan 12, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Blood Wine » Thu Nov 13, 2014 4:29 am

Rifty wrote:Hypothetically - If someone such as myself wished to finally learn how to tag raid effectively; Would TBR be willing to accept me?

It's actually quite easy to keep up,first time i got back on with halcones I missed a couple but got most jumps - and halcones is murderous
Formerly known as Port Blood
Elke and Elba wrote:Well Mall, you want Haven? I'd want your Joint Systems Alliance badge, then.
Discoveria wrote:Port blood is a raider through and through. Honest.
Tim-Opolis wrote:The Salt Mines will be fueled for months by the tears of silly fascists.
Sedgistan wrote:Attempted threadjack on sandwiches and satanism removed.
[4:27 PM] Antigone: Port Blood = Gameplay Jesus
Former foreign Minister of gay
Current community leader in charge of foreign affairs of gay
ex corporal in The Black Hawks

Great Kleomentia
Minister

Founded: Aug 10, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Great Kleomentia » Thu Nov 13, 2014 7:43 am

Good work guys. Maybe one of these days i'll be able to make it to a raid again :D
hue

NoblePhnx
Diplomat

Founded: Jan 15, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby NoblePhnx » Thu Nov 13, 2014 7:50 am

Rifty wrote:Hypothetically - If someone such as myself wished to finally learn how to tag raid effectively; Would TBR be willing to accept me?

Pretty sure they would thing is if you are on at updates tag raiding especially with TBR, is nearly the best way to kill an hour on NS in a fun way.

DO IT!
Original Ego of Revall Silverstorm
★Lord Noblephnx of The Eternal Knights

Great Kleomentia
Minister

Founded: Aug 10, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Great Kleomentia » Thu Nov 13, 2014 11:23 am

huzzah huzzah
hue

Cora II
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Cora II » Thu Nov 13, 2014 11:44 am

Not absolutely sure but there could be another new TBR record: Most Hits in Major-Minor (in one day, UTC) Combo made by single teams: 59+44=103 Hits

"Cut them down!"

RiderSyl
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby RiderSyl » Thu Nov 13, 2014 4:21 pm

Okay... suddenly our region does not exist in the game anymore.

Hopefully this is just some wild server error, and not a major instance of hacking.
Last edited by RiderSyl on Thu Nov 13, 2014 4:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.
R.I.P. Dyakovo
Sylvia Montresor

Ashmoria
Karpathos

Crysuko
Negotiator

Founded: Feb 26, 2013
Left-Leaning College State

Postby Crysuko » Thu Nov 13, 2014 4:22 pm

Ridersyl wrote:Okay... suddenly our region does not exist in the game anymore.

Hopefully this is just some wild server error, and not a major instance of hacking.

give it a day, if it lasts more than that then i'd started suspecting shenanigans
Last edited by Crysuko on Thu Nov 13, 2014 4:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Quotes:
Xilonite wrote: cookies are heresy.

Kelinfort wrote:
Ethel mermania wrote:A terrorist attack on a disabled center doesn't make a lot of sense, unless to show no one is safe.

This will take some time to figure out, i am afraid.

"No one is safe, not even your most vulnerable and insecure!"

Cesopium wrote:Welp let's hope armies of 10 million don't just roam around and Soviet their way through everything.

Yugoslav Memes wrote:
Victoriala II wrote:Ur mom has value

one week ban for flaming xd

Dumb Ideologies wrote:Much better than the kulak smoothies. Their texture was suspiciously grainy.

Official thread euthanologist
I USE Qs INSTEAD OF Qs

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Gameplay