NATION

PASSWORD

Sicarius News - Silly Cypher or Serious Symbol?

Talk about regional management and politics, raider/defender gameplay, and other game-related matters.
Not a roleplaying forum.

Advertisement

Remove ads

Ever-Wandering Souls
Negotiator

Founded: Jan 01, 2014
Father Knows Best State

Postby Ever-Wandering Souls » Sun Nov 30, 2014 7:55 pm

Khronion wrote:Well then, if I may.

The first time I ran into Sicarius was during a tag raid that took down Warzone Europe. And damn, I was pissed!

But I've gained a lot of respect for y'alls, especially when you came through to help Warzone Asia during a recent tag run. Plus Sapentia was a WZAS resident, and Souls had a few good words for my newspaper. I was considering joining too, and had just submitted something on the off-site forum when this went down.

Wishing y'alls the best of luck in the future. Come and say hi in a Warzone sometime.

We're still around, just spread out. I'm in TBH, which is good people, and I hear Val's going to TNI. We're privates again, but you can always come be a private with us :P

Rifty wrote:I am still highly confused on what is occurring?

Good :twisted:
Proud Raider; General of The Black Hawks, Ret.
TG me anytime; I'm always happy to talk about anything!

The Alicorns (Equestria) wrote:Let them stay, no need to badmouth them...From our view a bunch of nations just came in, seized the delegate position, and changed a few superficial things...we play NationStates differently...there's really no reason for us to be butthurt.
http://www.nationstates.net/page=rmb/postid=8944227
http://www.nationstates.net/page=rmb/postid=8951258

Misley wrote:
Hobbesistan wrote:Don't think I understand the question.
The color or what?..

Jesus, Hobbes, it's 2015. You can't just call someone "the color".

Reploid Productions wrote:Raiders are endlessly creative

How Do I Telegram API?

Omnis delenda est.

Rifty
Minister

Founded: Aug 01, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Rifty » Sun Nov 30, 2014 7:56 pm

Ever-Wandering Souls wrote:
Khronion wrote:Well then, if I may.

The first time I ran into Sicarius was during a tag raid that took down Warzone Europe. And damn, I was pissed!

But I've gained a lot of respect for y'alls, especially when you came through to help Warzone Asia during a recent tag run. Plus Sapentia was a WZAS resident, and Souls had a few good words for my newspaper. I was considering joining too, and had just submitted something on the off-site forum when this went down.

Wishing y'alls the best of luck in the future. Come and say hi in a Warzone sometime.

We're still around, just spread out. I'm in TBH, which is good people, and I hear Val's going to TNI. We're privates again, but you can always come be a private with us :P

Rifty wrote:I am still highly confused on what is occurring?

Yeah not good~
✥ Positions ✥
Merryman of UDL
Riksdagsledamöter of Balder
Legionnaire and Councilor of Osiris
Chancellor of Madrigal
Prophet Sidney Rozeck

My time on NS

------------------------------✥ ✥ Independent ✥ ✥------------------------------

General response to stupid comments

Valrifell
Post Czar

Founded: Aug 18, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Valrifell » Sun Nov 30, 2014 7:57 pm

Rifty wrote:

Yeah not good~

Not for you.
But for us...
:twisted:
HAVING AN ALL CAPS SIG MAKES ME FEEL SMART

Gest
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Oct 16, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Gest » Sun Nov 30, 2014 7:59 pm

Valrifell wrote:The lack of response is...
disappointing...

I'll miss the region but yall can't be missed since you're just going to other regions.

Valrifell
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby Valrifell » Sun Nov 30, 2014 8:02 pm

Gest wrote:
Valrifell wrote:The lack of response is...
disappointing...

I'll miss the region but yall can't be missed since you're just going to other regions.

Indeed.
The assassin's den may be gone, but the assassins are still at large in the world. As such, NationStates while never find peace with us still in the shadows.

SilverSentinel
Lobbyist

Founded: May 16, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby SilverSentinel » Sun Nov 30, 2014 8:08 pm

Sicarius was good times even though I'm not accepted anymore and was summarily stricken from the record, I will always remember it fondly.

Still think Val,Sap,EWS are some of the coolest people I met on NS and Trick well Trick and I are destined to be connected on NS no matter what.

I bid you adieu good Sicarius may your return be triumphant.

The once Assassin. . .no more.

Rifty
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Rifty » Sun Nov 30, 2014 8:12 pm

I wish you all success in the future... :|

Val continue with your head high and no doubts of the future - Always try hard and keep the courage that we all know you have. Sap do not conform to region's standards of "behavior" - Remain childish by keeping in it for the fights and fun. EWS; Probably my favorite assassin - I really hope to see you go places; If you ever need help, to talk or to pull a favor; My inbox is free.

It really is heart-wrenching to see our closest ally fall apart....mere hours after the counter proposal was finish - only days after a big argument between us. Even if i's denied I do feel as if I played a huge part in this collapse. I am truly sorry.
✥ Positions ✥
Merryman of UDL
Chancellor of Madrigal
Prophet Sidney Rozeck

My time on NS

Ever-Wandering Souls
Negotiator

Father Knows Best State

Postby Ever-Wandering Souls » Sun Nov 30, 2014 8:12 pm

SilverSentinel wrote:Sicarius was good times even though I'm not accepted anymore and was summarily stricken from the record, I will always remember it fondly.

Still think Val,Sap,EWS are some of the coolest people I met on NS and Trick well Trick and I are destined to be connected on NS no matter what.

I bid you adieu good Sicarius may your return be triumphant.

The once Assassin. . .no more.

Be honest, you'd already basically been swallowed up by AoI duties :P And you're still in the system as a Veteran Assassin, not dismissed from the history... there's just nothing to serve in anymoreor is there?.

Remember, you were once a TEK plant too ;P

Last edited by Ever-Wandering Souls on Sun Nov 30, 2014 8:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.

The Alicorns (Equestria) wrote:Let them stay, no need to badmouth them...From our view a bunch of nations just came in, seized the delegate position, and changed a few superficial things...we play NationStates differently...there's really no reason for us to be butthurt.

Misley wrote:
The color or what?..

How Do I Telegram API?

Omnis delenda est.

Ever-Wandering Souls
Negotiator

Father Knows Best State

Postby Ever-Wandering Souls » Sun Nov 30, 2014 8:14 pm

Rifty wrote:I wish you all success in the future... :|

Val continue with your head high and no doubts of the future - Always try hard and keep the courage that we all know you have. Sap do not conform to region's standards of "behavior" - Remain childish by keeping in it for the fights and fun. EWS; Probably my favorite assassin - I really hope to see you go places; If you ever need help, to talk or to pull a favor; My inbox is free.

It really is heart-wrenching to see our closest ally fall apart....mere hours after the counter proposal was finish - only days after a big argument between us. Even if i's denied I do feel as if I played a huge part in this collapse. I am truly sorry.

It's been coming for a while. Every coffin has it's final nail, and this was just ours :P What, no kind words for trick?

Misley wrote:
The color or what?..

How Do I Telegram API?

Omnis delenda est.

Rifty
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Rifty » Sun Nov 30, 2014 8:16 pm

It's been coming for a while. Every coffin has it's final nail, and this was just ours :P What, no kind words for trick?

Still - I had the hammer the moment that nail went it. It's kinda sad - Everything I touches just crumbles. Cas, GDU, CoF, TEK...and Now sicarius. It is really depressing.

Festavo know what I think of him - and we aren't getting along right now so he has gone to stay with his mum for a few days. He's gotten 100s of peptalks from me; Nothing more i can say to him. "Stay dipshitty, Dipshit!"
✥ Positions ✥
Merryman of UDL
Chancellor of Madrigal
Prophet Sidney Rozeck

My time on NS

Ever-Wandering Souls
Negotiator

Father Knows Best State

Postby Ever-Wandering Souls » Sun Nov 30, 2014 10:24 pm

Rifty wrote:

Still - I had the hammer the moment that nail went it. It's kinda sad - Everything I touches just crumbles. Cas, GDU, CoF, TEK...and Now sicarius. It is really depressing.

Festavo know what I think of him - and we aren't getting along right now so he has gone to stay with his mum for a few days. He's gotten 100s of peptalks from me; Nothing more i can say to him. "Stay dipshitty, Dipshit!"

Don't beat yourself up too much. CAS seems to have had it's issues beyond you. I don't know crap about GDU :P CoF ... well, that was your DEAT< but the COMMUNITY stuck together...through TEK (and yes, you were the final straw on that incarnation, but it was already on it's dying legs there I'd say)...and to AoI, which stands strong into the future.

Misley wrote:
The color or what?..

How Do I Telegram API?

Omnis delenda est.

Blood Wine
Ambassador

Founded: Jan 12, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Blood Wine » Mon Dec 01, 2014 12:46 am

So,let me get this proper and straight

"trick shot" Festavo got promoted....after which Sicarius instantly went under?
Formerly known as Port Blood
Elke and Elba wrote:Well Mall, you want Haven? I'd want your Joint Systems Alliance badge, then.
Discoveria wrote:Port blood is a raider through and through. Honest.
Tim-Opolis wrote:The Salt Mines will be fueled for months by the tears of silly fascists.
Sedgistan wrote:Attempted threadjack on sandwiches and satanism removed.
[4:27 PM] Antigone: Port Blood = Gameplay Jesus
Former foreign Minister of gay
Current community leader in charge of foreign affairs of gay
ex corporal in The Black Hawks

Rifty
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Rifty » Mon Dec 01, 2014 12:57 am

Blood Wine wrote:So,let me get this proper and straight

Yeah Noble and I both side eyed that...

We came to the conclusion they wanted to just not leave and have him complain he never got to the top.
✥ Positions ✥
Merryman of UDL
Chancellor of Madrigal
Prophet Sidney Rozeck

My time on NS

The Sapientia
Diplomat

Founded: Nov 04, 2013
Corporate Police State

Postby The Sapientia » Mon Dec 01, 2014 7:30 am

The thought of trick shot in a position of power destroyed the entire region.
But it'll make sense in the long run. While the others join the militaries I'll just tend to Sicarius until the time comes...
BoM Veteran Assassin | Former MoMA of the South Pacific | Former Chief Justice of the West Pacific | TNP Security Officer
Obvious Threat to Regional Security

Rifty
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Rifty » Mon Dec 01, 2014 7:53 am

The Sapientia wrote:

But it'll make sense in the long run. While the others join the militaries I'll just tend to Sicarius until the time comes...

It doesn't come across like he destroyed it - but you promoted him then since he couldn't damage the region after that point...
✥ Positions ✥
Merryman of UDL
Chancellor of Madrigal
Prophet Sidney Rozeck

My time on NS

Siberian Districts
Attaché

Founded: Jul 24, 2014
Capitalist Paradise

Postby Siberian Districts » Mon Dec 01, 2014 7:59 am

[quote="Sicarius News Bot";p="2263355]
]3r3805351 Unknown 3.1415986 sEEIWBOW Illuminati True Death has never Come to US only tO YoU WATERGATE "Nothing is Over" -John Rambo Password: Crazymanconspiracy 666666666 The Rejected Realms, Atlas, Rome, Coalition of Catholics States, The Eternal Knights, Warzone Asia, Assassins, Hell, The Rose Garden, Brannack, The Darwinish Coalition, The North Pacific ~Who~will~it~be? NOT ME! call 1-800-867-5309 for a SCARY AS FUCK time 339341 777 Moon landing widnmill farm SPACE?[/quote]

This was found at the bottom of the post when I tries quoting... Explain?
The Second Worst to Ever Do It

The Blaatschapen
Technical Moderator

Founded: Antiquity
Anarchy

Postby The Blaatschapen » Mon Dec 01, 2014 8:08 am

Siberian Districts wrote:This was found at the bottom of the post when I tries quoting... Explain?

I wonder if that telephone number is real, and to whom it belongs.
The Blaatschapen should resign

Ever-Wandering Souls
Negotiator

Father Knows Best State

Postby Ever-Wandering Souls » Mon Dec 01, 2014 12:52 pm

Rifty wrote:
The Sapientia wrote:

It doesn't come across like he destroyed it - but you promoted him then since he couldn't damage the region after that point...

We thought he deserved it for effort put in, and it's something to put on his resume :P

Siberian Districts wrote:]3r3805351 Unknown 3.1415986 sEEIWBOW Illuminati True Death has never Come to US only tO YoU WATERGATE "Nothing is Over" -John Rambo Password: Crazymanconspiracy 666666666 The Rejected Realms, Atlas, Rome, Coalition of Catholics States, The Eternal Knights, Warzone Asia, Assassins, Hell, The Rose Garden, Brannack, The Darwinish Coalition, The North Pacific ~Who~will~it~be? NOT ME! call 1-800-867-5309 for a SCARY AS FUCK time 339341 777 Moon landing widnmill farm SPACE?

This was found at the bottom of the post when I tries quoting... Explain?

Strange. Wonder what it means ;)

The Blaatschapen wrote:
I wonder if that telephone number is real, and to whom it belongs.

It brings to mind a song... 8-6-7-5-3-oh-niiiiiine ... don't know if it's actually a connected number though.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6WTdTwcmxyo
Last edited by Ever-Wandering Souls on Mon Dec 01, 2014 1:08 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Misley wrote:
The color or what?..

How Do I Telegram API?

Omnis delenda est.

RiderSyl
Negotiator

Founded: Jan 16, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby RiderSyl » Mon Dec 01, 2014 1:32 pm

I remember the 'Major Mess Update' that I had with you guys like it was yesterday. Fun, frustrating times. Sad to see Sicarius go idle, but like Gest said, the Sicarii will still be elsewhere on the battlefield.

Farewell, Sicarius. Image
R.I.P. Dyakovo
Sylvia Montresor

Ashmoria
Karpathos
~ You may think I’m small, but I have a universe inside my mind. ~

Valrifell
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby Valrifell » Mon Dec 01, 2014 1:38 pm

Did you just make Souls the Scarecrow?
...I see how it is... :P
Last edited by Valrifell on Mon Dec 01, 2014 1:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Lord Nuke
Lobbyist

Founded: Nov 03, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Lord Nuke » Mon Dec 01, 2014 2:24 pm

A shame to see a good raiding region go away. May you journey well and spill some native blood!

Rifty
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Rifty » Mon Dec 01, 2014 3:17 pm

Valrifell wrote:

Did you just make Souls the Scarecrow?
...I see how it is... :P

Oh please~

Maybe just a little
✥ Positions ✥
Merryman of UDL
Chancellor of Madrigal
Prophet Sidney Rozeck

My time on NS

Nephmir
Ambassador

Founded: Dec 30, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Nephmir » Mon Dec 01, 2014 4:44 pm

Neat.
SC Resolutions
SC#165 | SC#173
_
_
The 300 Endorsements of Nephmir
"100 by land, 100 by air, 100 by sea."
Mercenary of The Sable Order
Commander in Project Soul

Rifty
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Rifty » Mon Dec 01, 2014 5:48 pm

Nephmir wrote:Neat.

I guess this means your plan has collapsed xD

Gotta destroy TEK twice more to get those three regions now ;)
✥ Positions ✥
Merryman of UDL
Chancellor of Madrigal
Prophet Sidney Rozeck

My time on NS

Shadoke
Diplomat

Founded: Feb 13, 2014
Democratic Socialists

Postby Shadoke » Mon Dec 01, 2014 6:33 pm

I think I have an idea what is going on right now :)
if its what I think it is I won't say a word.
"Inside every cynical person, there is a disappointed idealist." - George Carlin

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Gameplay