NATION

PASSWORD

The Somewhat-Official Warzone Thread

Talk about regional management and politics, raider/defender gameplay, and other game-related matters.
Not a roleplaying forum.

Advertisement

Remove ads

Apulita
Envoy

Founded: Aug 01, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Apulita » Sat Oct 18, 2014 6:44 pm

Ace of Diamonds wrote:I did recruit, though in my short time as delegate I did not have the success that I wanted to. I am very disappointed in what happened and I will not return to a community that has excommunicated me.

I had a good vision for WZAU, and I only hope the new leadership has the same passion for both WZAU and the Warzone community.

Ace of Diamonds is welcome to remain in Warzone Europe as long as he likes, and we encourage him to settle in.
Citizen of Warzone Europe

Rifty
Minister

Founded: Aug 01, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Rifty » Sat Oct 18, 2014 6:49 pm

Apulita wrote:
Ace of Diamonds wrote:I did recruit, though in my short time as delegate I did not have the success that I wanted to. I am very disappointed in what happened and I will not return to a community that has excommunicated me.

I had a good vision for WZAU, and I only hope the new leadership has the same passion for both WZAU and the Warzone community.

Ace of Diamonds is welcome to remain in Warzone Europe as long as he likes, and we encourage him to settle in.

I'd appreciate you didn't recruit from displaced commonwealth members~

He is still a tribunal member - So still part of the AoI commonwealth. I would encourage he went back to WZAU and helped out there or just came straight to AoI.
✥ Positions ✥
Merryman of UDL
Riksdagsledamöter of Balder
Legionnaire and Councilor of Osiris
Chancellor of Madrigal
Prophet Sidney Rozeck

My time on NS

------------------------------✥ ✥ Independent ✥ ✥------------------------------

General response to stupid comments

Khronion
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Dec 07, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Khronion » Sat Oct 18, 2014 6:52 pm

We didn't recruit him. As I understand, he ended up in WZEU following his ejection from WZAU by the Hyperion Order.

Anyways, Ace. Never give up. Look at Anonymouslands... :p

NoblePhnx
Diplomat

Founded: Jan 15, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby NoblePhnx » Sat Oct 18, 2014 7:01 pm

All I meant was warzone Europe is doing well compared to how warzome Australia was doing, it was more a matter of need. Ace, if he were to remain in the war zones would benefit WZAU more than WZEU.

It is in all the interests all of us who have the best interests of the warzones at heart to retain the talent and see them where they can do the most good.
Original Ego of Revall Silverstorm
★Lord Noblephnx of The Eternal Knights

Apulita
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Apulita » Sat Oct 18, 2014 7:20 pm

Rifty wrote:
Apulita wrote:Ace of Diamonds is welcome to remain in Warzone Europe as long as he likes, and we encourage him to settle in.

I'd appreciate you didn't recruit from displaced commonwealth members~

He is still a tribunal member - So still part of the AoI commonwealth. I would encourage he went back to WZAU and helped out there or just came straight to AoI.

With all respect, we never intended to recruit him. He had his government deposed and was then exiled from the Commonwealth region, and he then relocated into Warzone Europe where we have welcomed him, while you have all but recognized the new regime in his stead.

Not to speak for him, but I doubt Ace will be interested in taking part in the government of the organization that took over and ejected him.

NoblePhnx wrote:All I meant was warzone Europe is doing well compared to how warzome Australia was doing, it was more a matter of need. Ace, if he were to remain in the war zones would benefit WZAU more than WZEU.

It is in all the interests all of us who have the best interests of the warzones at heart to retain the talent and see them where they can do the most good.
If Warzone Australia's new government can move the rest of their WA nations from Aura Hyperia, they will have the same amount of WA nations as WZEU. (Two more than us if you don't count two that are on a task outside the region.)

Whatever Ace decides to do is completely his decision and WZEU will respect it whatever it is, but if he wishes to remain in Warzone Europe, we will be happy to have him.

NoblePhnx
Diplomat

Founded: Jan 15, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby NoblePhnx » Sat Oct 18, 2014 7:41 pm

I uh. . .I commend Ace for his stewardship and wherever he goes may be be happy, clearly we all like him enough to want him because its hard to find ppl who truly want to commit to the war zones.

(hopefully that um works)
Original Ego of Revall Silverstorm
★Lord Noblephnx of The Eternal Knights

Rifty
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Rifty » Sat Oct 18, 2014 8:15 pm

Apulita wrote:
Rifty wrote:I'd appreciate you didn't recruit from displaced commonwealth members~

With all respect, we never intended to recruit him. He had his government deposed and was then exiled from the Commonwealth region, and he then relocated into Warzone Europe where we have welcomed him, while you have all but recognized the new regime in his stead.

Not to speak for him, but I doubt Ace will be interested in taking part in the government of the organization that took over and ejected him.

NoblePhnx wrote:All I meant was warzone Europe is doing well compared to how warzome Australia was doing, it was more a matter of need. Ace, if he were to remain in the war zones would benefit WZAU more than WZEU.

If Warzone Australia's new government can move the rest of their WA nations from Aura Hyperia, they will have the same amount of WA nations as WZEU. (Two more than us if you don't count two that are on a task outside the region.)

Whatever Ace decides to do is completely his decision and WZEU will respect it whatever it is, but if he wishes to remain in Warzone Europe, we will be happy to have him.

We in warzones accept that we must keep ourselves in power - and anyone who can claim a region from us is already more entitled to it. His endo numbers were not going up~

If you had 2 endorsements and never went after more- than got ejected; You would be hard pressed getting me to help you out. He can still take part in WZAU - Atleast now it is safe and secure.
✥ Positions ✥
Merryman of UDL
Chancellor of Madrigal
Prophet Sidney Rozeck

My time on NS

Khronion
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Khronion » Sat Oct 18, 2014 9:01 pm

Also very true.

The Hyperion Order looks like they have a firm understanding that there is no such thing as native entitlement here, so we'll see how that looks when/if they consolidate their base.

Anonymouslands
Spokesperson

Founded: Aug 18, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Anonymouslands » Sat Oct 18, 2014 9:55 pm

Yes very true. I'm launching an investigative report into Operation Brave Toaster.

Khronion
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Khronion » Sat Oct 18, 2014 11:43 pm

Anon, sometimes I haven't the foggiest idea of what you're talking about...

EDIT: Okay, now I see the latest GCR dramafest thread. Meh. Doesn't really affect us. I couldn't care less about how votes in TSP go down, or who in TEP is involved, unless it somehow motivates someone in those regions to go on a purgefest in the Warzones.
Last edited by Khronion on Sun Oct 19, 2014 12:13 am, edited 1 time in total.

Anonymouslands
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Anonymouslands » Sun Oct 19, 2014 9:59 am

Khronion wrote:Anon, sometimes I haven't the foggiest idea of what you're talking about...

EDIT: Okay, now I see the latest GCR dramafest thread. Meh. Doesn't really affect us. I couldn't care less about how votes in TSP go down, or who in TEP is involved, unless it somehow motivates someone in those regions to go on a purgefest in the Warzones.

I meant for my news report. Lol.

Ancian
Ambassador

Founded: Jan 11, 2014
Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby Ancian » Sun Oct 19, 2014 6:37 pm

I think we should make a holiday for all the wzs to celebrate. Given us a brake from all the gameplay drama.
Proud Governor of WZEU.
Economic Left/Right: -1.38 Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -1.33

Nephmir
Ambassador

Founded: Dec 30, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Nephmir » Sun Oct 19, 2014 6:43 pm

Ancian wrote:I think we should make a holiday for all the wzs to celebrate. Given us a brake from all the gameplay drama.

Game Created Regions don't really "get a brake" from Gameplay. :p
SC Resolutions
SC#165 | SC#173
_
_
The 300 Endorsements of Nephmir
"100 by land, 100 by air, 100 by sea."
Mercenary of The Sable Order
Commander in Project Soul

Anonymouslands
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Anonymouslands » Sun Oct 19, 2014 6:52 pm

Ancian wrote:I think we should make a holiday for all the wzs to celebrate. Given us a brake from all the gameplay drama.

My birthday is tomorrow!

Rhina
Spokesperson

Founded: Jul 12, 2007
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Rhina » Sun Oct 19, 2014 6:59 pm

I nominate November 2nd as Warzone Recognition Day.
Mara Sargon
Wandering Traveler

Rifty
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Rifty » Sun Oct 19, 2014 7:01 pm

Rhina wrote:I nominate November 2nd as Warzone Recognition Day.

23rd of November - Rifty's Birthday/WRD

XD
✥ Positions ✥
Merryman of UDL
Chancellor of Madrigal
Prophet Sidney Rozeck

My time on NS

North Campbell Nation
Spokesperson

Founded: Nov 09, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby North Campbell Nation » Sun Oct 19, 2014 7:07 pm

Rhina wrote:I nominate November 2nd as Warzone Recognition Day.

Actually, November 2nd is already marked in my calendar as the day of the JDRF walk (I'm an advocate, and I'm on the plenary committee.)

Perhaps November 6th, since there are six warzones?
WA Proxy of The Campbell Nation
Delegate and Chairman, the People's Republic of Warzone Asia
Khronion: I gotta say, I don't envy our delegates. Hopefully they live in non-punishing time zones.
Khronion: Curiously enough, all quiet now means "3 attacks repelled from the same group at major."
Severisen: You literally couldn't have missed the point more, even if you endorsed the native delegate.
Until I say otherwise, assume what I am saying does not represent the official views of the People's Republic of Warzone Asia. I get into much less trouble that way.

Apulita
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Apulita » Sun Oct 19, 2014 7:38 pm

I'll be having a celebration for Warzone Europe come November 30th, which is my birthday, but I'm all for a Community wide one. Anyone know the date that the first Warzone was made by the gods?

Warzone Codger
Ambassador

Founded: Oct 30, 2010
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Warzone Codger » Sun Oct 19, 2014 7:42 pm

Apulita wrote:I'll be having a celebration for Warzone Europe come November 30th, which is my birthday, but I'm all for a Community wide one. Anyone know the date that the first Warzone was made by the gods?

2004/5/19: Sky Skimmer (Crazygirl) became the first delegate of Warzone Sandbox, the first Warzone.
Warwick Z Codger the Warzone Codger.
Warzone Pioneer | Peacezone Philosopher | Scourge of Polls | Forever Terror Officer of TRR
GA #121: Medical Facilities Protection | SC #183: Commend Haiku | Commended by SC #87: Commend Warzone Codger

Anonymouslands
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Anonymouslands » Sun Oct 19, 2014 8:34 pm

Warzone Codger wrote:
Apulita wrote:I'll be having a celebration for Warzone Europe come November 30th, which is my birthday, but I'm all for a Community wide one. Anyone know the date that the first Warzone was made by the gods?

2004/5/19: Sky Skimmer (Crazygirl) became the first delegate of Warzone Sandbox, the first Warzone.

yay! I have the first warzone!

Apulita
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Apulita » Sun Oct 19, 2014 8:45 pm

So what do we think about the fourth of may?

Arekrya
Spokesperson

Founded: Jun 17, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Arekrya » Sun Oct 19, 2014 9:22 pm

If you'd guys like, Ill create a calander of the Warzone year with all these different mentioned holidays.
President of Warzone Africa

"Preserving our past, protecting our present, pursuing our future."

Anonymouslands
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Anonymouslands » Sun Oct 19, 2014 9:29 pm

Arekrya wrote:If you'd guys like, Ill create a calander of the Warzone year with all these different mentioned holidays.

That would be sooo cool! I should put NS on our Edmodo.

Arekrya
Spokesperson

Founded: Jun 17, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Arekrya » Sun Oct 19, 2014 9:39 pm

Hey, when we're your guy's governments founded?
President of Warzone Africa

"Preserving our past, protecting our present, pursuing our future."

Apulita
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Apulita » Sun Oct 19, 2014 9:44 pm

Arekrya wrote:Hey, when we're your guy's governments founded?

I was given the seat of governor around 311 days ago and the internal ministry, the first part of our governing body, was established around 307 days ago.

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Gameplay