NATION

PASSWORD

The Somewhat-Official Warzone Thread

Talk about regional management and politics, raider/defender gameplay, and other game-related matters.
Not a roleplaying forum.

Advertisement

Remove ads

King Nephmir II
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Jun 04, 2015
Benevolent Dictatorship

Postby King Nephmir II » Sat Oct 24, 2015 7:26 pm

Apulita wrote:It's still kinda the plan if there are any major raids on us, so I'd rather keep that quiet. :p

Self-destruct?

Apulita
Envoy

Founded: Aug 01, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Apulita » Sat Oct 24, 2015 7:30 pm

King Nephmir II wrote:
Apulita wrote:It's still kinda the plan if there are any major raids on us, so I'd rather keep that quiet. :p

Self-destruct?

Self-destruct in style. :p
Citizen of Warzone Europe

Riftey
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Jun 19, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Riftey » Sat Oct 24, 2015 8:37 pm

Maybe I gotta find that out for myself, huh? -.-"

I kid I kid :P
About
Third Place Sexiest NSer 2K15
Largest Ego in Gameplay
Gameplay Ideology: Cause drama at any cost
Screw Democracy
Gameplay
Prophet of Sanctum
Watcher of Warzones
(Former) War Beserker of Cimmeria
(Former) MoFA of The Confederacy of Allied States

Prophet Alphonse Silverstorm
Independent Oppertunist

"Loyalty to my purpose - Loyalty to the end"

Nationstates and chill anyone? ;D

New Perotasoa
Bureaucrat

Founded: Aug 18, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby New Perotasoa » Sun Oct 25, 2015 10:36 am

Seeing that Esamir is determined to hold on to WZAU, and others see to be resigning to its hold, the Democratic government of Warzone Africa would like to make the following announcement:

This government does not recognize the current regime of Warzone Australia as a legitimate or valid government of the Warzone. We long and prepare for the day that this regime will be replaced by a new, progressive regime in Warzone Australia.

Riftey
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Jun 19, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Riftey » Sun Oct 25, 2015 12:54 pm

I do just want to express that myself alongside other warzone forces aren't going to bother with a liberation until we can get a decent government to put in after they're evicted.

Efforts are being turned towards the UWR.
About
Third Place Sexiest NSer 2K15
Largest Ego in Gameplay
Gameplay Ideology: Cause drama at any cost
Screw Democracy
Gameplay
Prophet of Sanctum
Watcher of Warzones
(Former) War Beserker of Cimmeria
(Former) MoFA of The Confederacy of Allied States

Prophet Alphonse Silverstorm
Independent Oppertunist

"Loyalty to my purpose - Loyalty to the end"

Nationstates and chill anyone? ;D

Khronion
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Dec 07, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Khronion » Fri Oct 30, 2015 12:50 am

Gear up for the apocalypse, folks. WZEU is prepared to secure its borders and focus on distributing cures as quickly as possible.

Rivercastle
Spokesperson

Founded: Mar 31, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Rivercastle » Fri Oct 30, 2015 4:48 pm

WZAF has secured its borders and is now working on a cure.
What I'm doing right now: Chilling out in the Coffee House, writing issues with Singapore no2.
Like writing issues too? Come join us in the Coffee House, where you'll get a free flow of any coffee of your choice!

Also, I'm the founder of Tranquility Sphere, a region where all are welcome.

Apulita
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Apulita » Sat Oct 31, 2015 2:28 am

Warzone Europe is completely zombie free! We are now open to requests for aid, or asylum in situations where a region is unsalvageable.

Warzone Codger
Ambassador

Founded: Oct 30, 2010
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Warzone Codger » Fri Nov 06, 2015 3:10 pm

5 years ago: The Dogfighters of Warzone Codger elected WA Delegate (ending Bangners and mash's reign).
5 years ago: Bangners and mash elected WA Delegate (ending The Armed Republic of Magthere's reign).

Happy Birthday Airspace! Happy Codger Day! Happy Bangners Day too, my original right hand man.

5 years in the Warzones. I'm old lol.
Warwick Z Codger the Warzone Codger.
Warzone Pioneer | Peacezone Philosopher | Scourge of Polls | Forever Terror Officer of TRR
GA #121: Medical Facilities Protection | SC #183: Commend Haiku | Commended by SC #87: Commend Warzone Codger

Imperial RiverCorps Armada 12th Fleet
Civil Servant

Founded: Aug 15, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Imperial RiverCorps Armada 12th Fleet » Sat Nov 07, 2015 4:18 am

Do you think the Warzones should share a joint forum? It's kind of weird that most of the Warzones have their own forums yet there is almost no activity there.
Secretary of State for Warzone Africa
A puppet of Rivercastle

Come check out Warzone Africa today and join our happy community!

Cora II
Diplomat

Founded: Jun 27, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Cora II » Sat Nov 07, 2015 4:56 am

Warzone Codger wrote:5 years ago: The Dogfighters of Warzone Codger elected WA Delegate (ending Bangners and mash's reign).
5 years ago: Bangners and mash elected WA Delegate (ending The Armed Republic of Magthere's reign).

Happy Birthday Airspace! Happy Codger Day! Happy Bangners Day too, my original right hand man.

5 years in the Warzones. I'm old lol.

Happy Anniversary! :clap:
• The Black Riders Witch-Z-Queen of Cimmeria 'Cora' • Raider Extremist • War Diary
• 618+ active updates, 11195+ raided regions, 3567+ times raider delegate, 158+ updates in command, 2870+ triggered raids, 35+ occupations, 307+ banjected WA-nations •

"Cut them down!"

North Campbell Nation
Spokesperson

Founded: Nov 09, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby North Campbell Nation » Sat Nov 07, 2015 2:52 pm

Imperial RiverCorps Armada 12th Fleet wrote:Do you think the Warzones should share a joint forum? It's kind of weird that most of the Warzones have their own forums yet there is almost no activity there.

We tried that with the UWR. It wasn't significantly more active, and was a logistical nightmare, particularly for foreign diplomats. It ended up being just more confusing for everyone.
WA Proxy of The Campbell Nation
Delegate and Chairman, the People's Republic of Warzone Asia
Khronion: I gotta say, I don't envy our delegates. Hopefully they live in non-punishing time zones.
Khronion: Curiously enough, all quiet now means "3 attacks repelled from the same group at major."
Severisen: You literally couldn't have missed the point more, even if you endorsed the native delegate.
Until I say otherwise, assume what I am saying does not represent the official views of the People's Republic of Warzone Asia. I get into much less trouble that way.

Khronion
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Khronion » Sat Nov 07, 2015 3:43 pm

Warzone Europe's offsite forum is hosted by Equilism. They had a lot more infrastructure than we did, so it's a pretty good arrangement. We are not likely to be abandoning it.

North Campbell Nation
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby North Campbell Nation » Tue Nov 10, 2015 9:39 pm

All this activity and not a single post in the thread?

Okay, for those of you just joining us, here's the latest:

• Warzone Australia remains firmly under native control thanks to the help of outside allies
  • The very same region of Esamir that invaded WZAU has occupied Sandbox, forcing its government into Warzone Africa
  • Warzone Africa was more or less couped by a rogue regional officer, but another loyalist RO held on, and managed to take the delegacy. (I have my personal suspicions that this coup is tied to the first point.) WZAF is in a state of emergency and WZEU has deployed to ensure the native government stays in power.
  • Warzone Asia, in its typical preemptive, paranoid fashion, has declared a State of Emergency and is enacting special defensive and anti-subversion measures, as well as overhauling our statutes so that we aren't members of the now-defunct UWR
  • Warzone Airspace and Warzone Europe continue to be mostly stable paradises
Khronion: I gotta say, I don't envy our delegates. Hopefully they live in non-punishing time zones.
Khronion: Curiously enough, all quiet now means "3 attacks repelled from the same group at major."
Severisen: You literally couldn't have missed the point more, even if you endorsed the native delegate.
Until I say otherwise, assume what I am saying does not represent the official views of the People's Republic of Warzone Asia. I get into much less trouble that way.

Khronion
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Khronion » Tue Nov 10, 2015 9:46 pm

Don't forget the proletariat pelican that held Warzone Airspace for a week or so a while ago.

Anyhow, Warzones have been a great place to demonstrate the delicious political and military ramifications for ROs...

Warzone Africa Regional Happenings wrote:Seconds ago: The Protectorate of Imperial RiverCorps Armada 12th Fleet departed this region for The Rejected Realms.
Seconds ago: The Republic of Political Wisdom ejected and banned The Protectorate of Imperial RiverCorps Armada 12th Fleet from the region.
3 minutes ago: The Protectorate of Imperial RiverCorps Armada 12th Fleet arrived from The Rejected Realms.
4 minutes ago: The Protectorate of Imperial RiverCorps Armada 12th Fleet removed The Protectorate of Imperial RiverCorps Armada 12th Fleet from the regional ban list.
4 minutes ago: The Protectorate of Imperial RiverCorps Armada 12th Fleet departed this region for The Rejected Realms.
4 minutes ago: The Republic of Political Wisdom ejected and banned The Protectorate of Imperial RiverCorps Armada 12th Fleet from the region.

All in all, it makes for a more exciting time here, I think.

Apulita
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Apulita » Tue Nov 10, 2015 10:40 pm

There certainly has been a lot of activity lately, all very exciting. I'm liking Regional Officers more and more, it really does make the politics more exciting.

North Campbell Nation
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby North Campbell Nation » Tue Nov 10, 2015 11:28 pm

Khronion wrote:Don't forget the proletariat pelican that held Warzone Airspace for a week or so a while ago.

Was it only a week ago? Very busy week I suppose.

Darn pelicans, making us honest communists look bad by associating with the preaching for the proletariat. :p

Apulita
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Apulita » Tue Nov 10, 2015 11:29 pm

North Campbell Nation wrote:honest

North Campbell Nation wrote:communists

Pick one. :p

Sarcasm intended.

Khronion
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Khronion » Wed Nov 11, 2015 12:02 am

Defense Ministry of Warzone Europe
Dominion Sovereign Forces
Communications Office

In response to military threats to allied Warzones, the Dominion Sovereign Forces has been reactivated, carrying out several operations in the past few days.

Vanguard Corps Secures Warzone Africa

Following a request by the Secretary State of the Banana Republic of Warzone Africa, Imperial Rivercorps Armada 12th Fleet, the Dominion Sovereign Forces activated its Vanguard Corps to help secure the region following its devastation by its disgruntled former Vice President. Two battalions were immediately deployed, allowing Imperial Rivercorps Armada 12th Fleet to recover control of the region and remove the rouge regional officer from power.

Participating Battalions

Auxiliary Corps Deployed to Warzone Australia

In response to heightened tensions following a failed Esamirian attempt to coup the native regime in Warzone Australia, three Auxiliary Corps battalions were deployed to secure the region from hostile forces. Since their deployment, there have been no further threats to the region's security.

Participating Battalions

Apulita
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Apulita » Wed Nov 11, 2015 12:44 am

Long live WZEU! o7

North Campbell Nation
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby North Campbell Nation » Wed Nov 11, 2015 3:04 pm

Our congratulations on WZEU's successful peacekeeping operations.

The PRWA has been participating to a limited extent by coordinating and facilitating the exchange of security officers between Warzones, to ensure a staff of active, trusted Regional Officers is available to maintain stability in native regions after the de legacies have been secured. Although our lack of WA numbers makes it difficult to intervene directly, we support the ongoing security efforts.

Apulita
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Apulita » Wed Nov 11, 2015 10:00 pm

North Campbell Nation wrote:Our congratulations on WZEU's successful peacekeeping operations.

The PRWA has been participating to a limited extent by coordinating and facilitating the exchange of security officers between Warzones, to ensure a staff of active, trusted Regional Officers is available to maintain stability in native regions after the de legacies have been secured. Although our lack of WA numbers makes it difficult to intervene directly, we support the ongoing security efforts.

Warzone Asia has done a very respectable job of supporting it's allies and coordinating efforts, especially considering the resources you guys are working with. :bow:

Rivercastle
Spokesperson

Founded: Mar 31, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Rivercastle » Sat Nov 14, 2015 12:17 am

For those who are wondering what the hell is going on in the Warzones, here is a summary:
  • Every Warzone is going blue for WZAS's Chairman Campbell's World Diabetes Day initiative
  • I left WZAF. Which means there's pretty much no native government in WZAF at the moment.
  • Esamir, continuing their policy of aggression as usual, tried to take over WZAF too.
  • However, given that they have only a party of 6 to start with, split with 4 in WZSB and 2 in WZAF, it became much easier for us to kick them out of both regions.
  • A coalition made up of WZEU, Wintreath and TWP did exactly that.
  • Warzone Asia got taken over by......The Red Fleet? Which is weird considering Warzone Asia is a People's Republic too

And there we have it, a short update from the Warzones.
What I'm doing right now: Chilling out in the Coffee House, writing issues with Singapore no2.
Like writing issues too? Come join us in the Coffee House, where you'll get a free flow of any coffee of your choice!

Also, I'm the founder of Tranquility Sphere, a region where all are welcome.

Warzone Codger
Ambassador

Founded: Oct 30, 2010
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Warzone Codger » Sat Nov 14, 2015 2:07 am

In Codger thinking, where everything "old is better" this translate to:

Warzone Africa: Legendary Original Warzone player Welchyland's record lives! I wish he'll come back to the game one day, so I could meet him he could laugh at his record still standing.

Warzone Asia: Zagerzot lives! OBI still holds one warzone record at this time. :)
Warwick Z Codger the Warzone Codger.
Warzone Pioneer | Peacezone Philosopher | Scourge of Polls | Forever Terror Officer of TRR
GA #121: Medical Facilities Protection | SC #183: Commend Haiku | Commended by SC #87: Commend Warzone Codger

North Campbell Nation
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby North Campbell Nation » Sat Nov 14, 2015 7:59 am

Rivercastle wrote:
  • Warzone Asia got taken over by......The Red Fleet? Which is weird considering Warzone Asia is a People's Republic too

Apparently our communism wasn't sufficiently communist, or something. I think we need more statues of Lenin, or possibly of that bearded guy. :p

I will say, that's the fastest and most well coordinated jump I can remember. I was actually online and on the activity page, figuring WZAS might be next in line for Esamir's expansion. By the time my wifi buffered, 'twas already too late. I could complain about how this is a symptom of imbalance in R/D et cetera, et cetera, and probably will once this is all in hindsight. But for now I'm willing to recognize that that kind of stunt also takes a great deal of coordination and discipline. TRF has been kind enough to keep the blue flag and text, which at the moment is a higher priority then getting myself back in power.

Our vice-chair Ismailiyah got ejected for being a "fascist state". The funny thing was, I had been getting a few questions on why such a nation was in power in a people's republic, and was actually thinking about sending a TG that it might be a cause future concern.

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Gameplay