NATION

PASSWORD

Sicarius - Defenders humiliated! Region captured!

Talk about regional management and politics, raider/defender gameplay, and other game-related matters.
Not a roleplaying forum.

Advertisement

Remove ads

Valrifell
Post Czar

Founded: Aug 18, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Valrifell » Tue Apr 22, 2014 2:48 pm

Faschist Deutsch Reich wrote:At least I now know what your up to Val... so it's not a plan to dominate the world, like I was thinking!

Actually, it is :twisted:.
HAVING AN ALL CAPS SIG MAKES ME FEEL SMART

Faschist Deutsch Reich
Ambassador

Founded: Feb 17, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Faschist Deutsch Reich » Tue Apr 22, 2014 4:49 pm

Valrifell wrote:
Faschist Deutsch Reich wrote:At least I now know what your up to Val... so it's not a plan to dominate the world, like I was thinking!

Actually, it is :twisted:.

Wow man! Please spare me from your wrath of destruction!
RYM Account
Calimama wrote:You are the tech master now, all hail 'O Wise Technical God.

Valrifell
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby Valrifell » Thu Apr 24, 2014 2:32 pm

Dremaur wrote:Interesting...

Getting interest is only half the battle.

The Sapientia
Diplomat

Founded: Nov 04, 2013
Corporate Police State

Postby The Sapientia » Thu Apr 24, 2014 2:56 pm

Valrifell wrote:
Dremaur wrote:Interesting...

Getting interest is only half the battle.

Hardly. There's still recruiting, raiding, factbook writing, banning, ejecting, and yelling at people. :p
BoM Veteran Assassin | Former MoMA of the South Pacific | Former Chief Justice of the West Pacific | TNP Security Officer
Obvious Threat to Regional Security

NoblePhnx
Diplomat

Founded: Jan 15, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby NoblePhnx » Fri Apr 25, 2014 2:53 pm

A wicked sense of humor you guys have in Sicarius. . .To be expected with Val,Sap and UN there. . .
Original Ego of Revall Silverstorm
★Lord Noblephnx of The Eternal Knights

The Sapientia
Diplomat

Corporate Police State

Postby The Sapientia » Wed Apr 30, 2014 8:14 am

NoblePhnx wrote:A wicked sense of humor you guys have in Sicarius. . .To be expected with Val,Sap and UN there. . .

It is a refresher from the stiffness Nephmir adds to TEK
BoM Veteran Assassin | Former MoMA of the South Pacific | Former Chief Justice of the West Pacific | TNP Security Officer

Valrifell
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby Valrifell » Fri May 02, 2014 3:20 pm

NoblePhnx wrote:A wicked sense of humor you guys have in Sicarius. . .To be expected with Val,Sap and UN there. . .

You expected differently?

Libertarian Patriot
Civilian

Founded: May 02, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Libertarian Patriot » Fri May 02, 2014 4:21 pm

What is this? I don't want to be stupid, but what is raiding? I just joined and tis caught me i

NoblePhnx
Diplomat

Founded: Jan 15, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby NoblePhnx » Sat May 03, 2014 11:18 am

Valrifell wrote:

You expected differently?

I hadn't read anything you or Sap had written before really so I didn't know what to expect but I always appreciate a keen sense of humor, a sharp wit with tongue in cheek and self referential inside jokes like I have seen in your dispatches. . .
Original Ego of Revall Silverstorm
★Lord Noblephnx of The Eternal Knights

Sicarius News Bot
Bureaucrat

Founded: May 10, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Sicarius News Bot » Wed Jun 04, 2014 12:29 pm

"I stood there. I watched as children laughed and played in the meadows. I gazed at a couple in their late years, sipping drinks together content. I just looked at the men and women tending to there crops, each and every one of them with a smile on there face. I felt disgusted, for they all thought of themselves as free. Can you believe it? Free? Hell, they even named themselves 'Free Reynolds'. Pathetic... They would look so much better in chains."

- General from The Sapientia giving a report to Sicarius founders and Valrifell leaders, Andrew Lee and Eliot Crane

The Sicariun Insider Online June 4th, 2014. $5 daily.

Free Reynolds Captured!

After a few short yet costly battle with defender nations, several cities in Free Reynolds had been destroyed, but that is besides the point. Currently, the region of Free Reynolds is completely under Sicariun control, delegacy has been maintained for days now and most of the native NationStates have been ejected do to a "completely fair region-wide vote conducted by the completely legitimate regional delegate and government." (as leaders of Sicarius put it) their borders have since been split up amongst various Sicarius puppet-states working closely with their puppeteers.

This victory comes at a large surprise to many, because, as many (or few) people know, this raid has been the apple of some defender group's eyes for quite some time (apparently) going as far to send nine well-trained and seasoned defenders to attempt to liberate the land lost to NationStates that were on the brink of collapse anyway, we here at Sicarius think that we are far more fit to rule than a NationState whose governing body hasn't made a comment to anyone in weeks and whose people are getting quite fed up with that (we expect said nations to fall victim to riots to it's eventual collapse.) Anyway, defenders launched three liberation attempts, one that was successful, however, the region eventually fell back to Sicariun control after several assassins managed to sneak there way to the defenders Unit Storage and Deployment Area (U.S.D.A. or Jump Point, which is an entire region dedicated to housing the fictional puppet governments) and pose as defenders themselves to regain access to the region! Defenders were not able to retake the region after that (we assume they were getting over some sort of drunken bar fight.)

After the land of the region was split up between the nations and the various NationStates' government exiled to a land known as The Rejected Realms, the puppets' governments were also told to do so as so the region would be refounded as to prevent any sort of uprising from the now enslaved population of Free Reynolds with any exterior help. I will now go in to more detail of the operations that took place:

Generals and troops from The Shadow Assassin,The Sapientia and Reath got together for a few quick drinks to prepare for the operation. In the mourning, generals from the former two nations were already up and on there way to Free Reynolds, free of hangovers due to the astounding progress in medicine taking place in Sicarius. Unfortunately, generals from Reath forgot to take their anti-hangover pills (we still don't know how they all managed to do so, but it happened) so, after the region was captured, they promptly passed out on various couches across the captured region (while most of it was burning down, of course) as a result, when defenders came, their troops were helpless and slaughtered, without reinforcements, units from The Sapientia and the Shadow Assassin also fell to defenders. The battle was short, losses great, all hope appeared to be lost, then, a miracle happened. Generals from Reath got over their hangover and managed to help the others sneak into the aforementioned defender jump point and secure the region once and for all! While torching most of it to the ground!Reinforcements of course helped out!

Code: Select all
Final Raid Stats:
Natives Expelled: 7
Humiliated Spies: 2
Shamed Defenders: 16
Repelled Liberations: 2
Last edited by Sicarius News Bot on Wed Jun 04, 2014 12:38 pm, edited 2 times in total.

The Sapientia
Diplomat

Corporate Police State

Postby The Sapientia » Wed Jun 04, 2014 12:42 pm

Huzzah huzzah and other stereotypical raider cries!

Red Skull Prime
Spokesperson

Founded: Nov 24, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Red Skull Prime » Wed Jun 04, 2014 1:36 pm

No WE are the villain NationStates deserves

You have a good start. Keep it up.
Last edited by Red Skull Prime on Wed Jun 04, 2014 1:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.
HYDRA is us.
HYDRA is independent of us.
HYDRA is always right

Solorni wrote:Hail hydra!
Charax wrote:I rather like this HYDRA thing.
Venico wrote:Man you know you are onto something when two GCR delegates are pulling for you =P
Blood Wine wrote:HYDRA is a comic?

The Shadow Assassin
Civil Servant

Founded: Jan 10, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby The Shadow Assassin » Wed Jun 04, 2014 2:56 pm

Sicarius News Bot wrote:
-Snip-

Special credit must also go to Princeholdings and Master Shin,without whom the invasion wouldn't have been just hard, but impossible.
Last edited by The Shadow Assassin on Wed Jun 04, 2014 2:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Nierr
Ambassador

Founded: Feb 24, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Nierr » Wed Jun 04, 2014 4:20 pm

Ever-Wandering Souls wrote:Also, this effectively removes all doubt that Val is a spy for 'Fenders....what kind of spy creates a new raider region? :P

One in the deepest of covers. *nods*

Red Skull Prime
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Red Skull Prime » Wed Jun 04, 2014 4:21 pm

Nierr wrote:
Ever-Wandering Souls wrote:Also, this effectively removes all doubt that Val is a spy for 'Fenders....what kind of spy creates a new raider region? :P

One in the deepest of covers. *nods*

Seconded.
HYDRA is us.
HYDRA is always right

Venico wrote:Man you know you are onto something when two GCR delegates are pulling for you =P

Belltower Group
Civil Servant

Founded: Nov 26, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Belltower Group » Wed Jun 04, 2014 5:28 pm

Red Skull Prime wrote:No WE are the villain NationStates deserves

We'll see about that.

Red Skull Prime
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Red Skull Prime » Wed Jun 04, 2014 5:33 pm

Belltower Group wrote:
Red Skull Prime wrote:No WE are the villain NationStates deserves

We'll see about that.

Are you back? Please tell me you're back. I can't tell you how happy I was to see your name as the most recent poster.
HYDRA is us.
HYDRA is always right

Forgetful Owl
Civil Servant

Founded: Nov 26, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Forgetful Owl » Wed Jun 04, 2014 5:42 pm

Red Skull Prime wrote:
Belltower Group wrote:
We'll see about that.

Are you back? Please tell me you're back. I can't tell you how happy I was to see your name as the most recent poster.

We were never gone.

Previous

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Gameplay