NATION

PASSWORD

Operation Revival - Refounding Christmas

Talk about regional management and politics, raider/defender gameplay, and other game-related matters.
Not a roleplaying forum.

Advertisement

Remove ads

Port blood
Ambassador

Founded: Jan 06, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Port blood » Mon Apr 21, 2014 2:34 am

Dracoria wrote:Huh. So there really was a war on Christmas.

I almost fell off my chair from reading that and laughing xD
No,I don't speak for TBR,TBH,your mom,moderation or any other person/organization,just saying before anyone thinks that
Sedgistan wrote:Discussion of UDL shirts belongs in the UDL thread.

Kelvaros Prime wrote:*Introduces head to wall repeatedly*
People are learning,join the revolution!

http://pastebin.com/JG8S5Txd

Nephmir
Ambassador

Founded: Dec 30, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Nephmir » Mon Apr 21, 2014 4:31 am

To the UDL: See my response to your representative on the Christmas Regional message board. I would urge you to withdraw all remaining puppets before an armed siege will damage your image and organization's efforts. The natives have all agreed to the refounding so far, and yet you still try so hard to stop us.
SC Resolutions
SC#165 | SC#173
_
_
The 300 Endorsements of Nephmir
"100 by land, 100 by air, 100 by sea."
Mercenary of The Sable Order
Commander in Project Soul

Shizensky
Diplomat

Founded: Mar 29, 2004
New York Times Democracy

Postby Shizensky » Mon Apr 21, 2014 7:34 am

2 things:

1) Image

Nothing about this says "Don't worry guys, we're here to help!"

2) Who are the natives you're talking to? I'd really like to know whose puppets are telling you they're okay with this.
"Look, that's why there's rules, understand?
So that you think before you break 'em."
My favorite thing about UDP jokes
is I don't care if you get them or not.

Port blood
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Port blood » Mon Apr 21, 2014 7:54 am

Nephmir wrote:To the UDL: See my response to your representative on the Christmas Regional message board. I would urge you to withdraw all remaining puppets before an armed siege will damage your image and organization's efforts. The natives have all agreed to the refounding so far, and yet you still try so hard to stop us.

Words I thought I would never say:
I support UDL this time

To quote someone I hate,but that is right on target
Eist wrote:If you can get a trustworthy and enduring delegate that can hold over 30 endorsements for over 12 months, then I will support this resolution. Until then, I consider the region vulnerable and will not support removing the liberation currently in place.

In short, just having some delegate in place is not even close to a compelling reason to remove the liberation.

I also wonder about what natives you mean,all the sensible ones have left and mostly braindead defenders try to "liberate" the region are leftover http://www.nationstates.net/page=rmb/postid=5896567

Now,if you'll excuse me i have to take a bath in defender blood to cleanse myself
No,I don't speak for TBR,TBH,your mom,moderation or any other person/organization,just saying before anyone thinks that

Bears of the North Pole
Civil Servant

Founded: Aug 14, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Bears of the North Pole » Mon Apr 21, 2014 8:10 am

Nephmir wrote:To the UDL: See my response to your representative on the Christmas Regional message board. I would urge you to withdraw all remaining puppets before an armed siege will damage your image and organization's efforts. The natives have all agreed to the refounding so far, and yet you still try so hard to stop us.

"all"? Really? :eyebrow: You never asked urrs, for example...

And we take exception to the tone of your announcement
The Eternal Knights have recently seized your region. We will be refounding it under native control. You have 3 options. Choose wisely.

Option 1
Join the World Assembly and endorse Acitcratna29. We'd be happy to assist you in this process if you do not know how to do this.

Option 2
Leave and come back after the region has been refounded successfully.

Option 3
Ignore this message and be forcibly ejected and banned. We do not play games.

Alyekra
Minister

Founded: May 03, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Alyekra » Mon Apr 21, 2014 8:20 am

You can't honestly claim to care about the natives. Nothing you have actually done has indicated that you really want to make up for past wrongs.
(FOR LEGAL REASONS, THAT'S A JOKE)

65 dkp

Liberty 99
Political Columnist

Founded: Feb 11, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Liberty 99 » Mon Apr 21, 2014 8:23 am

The truth is that you are thinking that defenders can be tricked with cheap deceptions like this. Nobody would believe anything you say.

Totally Not Leningrad Union
Minister

Founded: Feb 15, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Totally Not Leningrad Union » Mon Apr 21, 2014 9:07 am

You would gain more respect if you just raided and what with the moralistic bullshit
ن In Solidarity with Middle Eastern Christians ن
RIP Leningrad Union, 6583 posts and 1.243 billion people. Unjustly DEATed.

Want to join a fun forums website that isn't exclusive/selective?
Arglorand wrote:
Totally Not Leningrad Union wrote:Just shut down their government already.

Unfortunately, North Korea doesn't have the Republican Party.
The Grey Wolf wrote:Yes, in this world filled with wars, murder, rape, and crime in general...

Our biggest problem is children looking at titties.

Immoren wrote:I'd think that comparing FB to Twitter and Instagram is like comparing apples and baseballs.

Port blood
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Port blood » Mon Apr 21, 2014 11:34 am

Morals and raiders don't mix,just like oil/water and black/white people

Shizensky
Diplomat

New York Times Democracy

Postby Shizensky » Mon Apr 21, 2014 12:32 pm

Port blood wrote:Morals and raiders don't mix,just like oil/water and black/white people

Emphasis mine, but seriously?

Mallorea and Riva
Game Moderator

Founded: Sep 29, 2010
Benevolent Dictatorship

Postby Mallorea and Riva » Mon Apr 21, 2014 12:33 pm

Go for the refound, I'll do my best to snatch it.
Ideological Bulwark #253
Retired Major of The Black Hawks
Retired Charter Nation: Political Affairs in Antarctic Oasis
Retired Colonel of DEN Central Command, now defunct
Former Delegate of The South Pacific, winner of TSP's "Best Dali" Award
Retired Secretary of Defense of Stargate
Terror of The Joint Systems Alliance
Mall Isaraider, son of Tram and Spartz, Brother of Tal and apparently Sev the treacherous bastard.
Frattastan quote of the month: Mall is following those weird beef-only diets now.

Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Totally Not Leningrad Union » Mon Apr 21, 2014 12:34 pm

Shizensky wrote:
Port blood wrote:Morals and raiders don't mix,just like oil/water and black/white people

Yes, we tend to dislike each other.

oil and water, of course

Arglorand wrote:

The Grey Wolf wrote:Yes, in this world filled with wars, murder, rape, and crime in general...

Immoren wrote:I'd think that comparing FB to Twitter and Instagram is like comparing apples and baseballs.

Robinson Jeffers
Lobbyist

Founded: Apr 21, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Robinson Jeffers » Mon Apr 21, 2014 12:36 pm

It is a curious situation, when an obvious farce is played yet continued as if it has truth behind it. Fortunately I remember that the flower fades to make fruit, the fruit rots to make earth. In the end, no matter what The Eternal Knights shall do, their goal is accomplished. Media, Publicity, Attention; the earth that is being made of this rotten fruit.

If one wishes to truly make these Eternal Knights irrelevant, you ignore them. Thus, they shall become eternally irrelevant, regardless of how noble their Knighthood may be. Already, all the Sleepers and Natives of Christmas rise back to take their land. Calling for them to stand down here does nothing but draw further attention to them; exactly what they wish to attain. This perishing order is being granted one last chance to shine, all due to your refusal to simply let them bask in their irrelevance.

-Jeffers
-Jeffers

Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Totally Not Leningrad Union » Mon Apr 21, 2014 12:37 pm

Robinson Jeffers wrote:It is a curious situation, when an obvious farce is played yet continued as if it has truth behind it. Fortunately I remember that the flower fades to make fruit, the fruit rots to make earth. In the end, no matter what The Eternal Knights shall do, their goal is accomplished. Media, Publicity, Attention; the earth that is being made of this rotten fruit.

If one wishes to truly make these Eternal Knights irrelevant, you ignore them. Thus, they shall become eternally irrelevant, regardless of how noble their Knighthood may be. Already, all the Sleepers and Natives of Christmas rise back to take their land. Calling for them to stand down here does nothing but draw further attention to them; exactly what they wish to attain. This perishing order is being granted one last chance to shine, all due to your refusal to simply let them bask in their irrelevance.

-Jeffers

Be a man and use your main.

Arglorand wrote:

Robinson Jeffers
Lobbyist

Ex-Nation

Postby Robinson Jeffers » Mon Apr 21, 2014 12:47 pm

Totally Not Leningrad Union wrote:
Robinson Jeffers wrote:It is a curious situation, when an obvious farce is played yet continued as if it has truth behind it. Fortunately I remember that the flower fades to make fruit, the fruit rots to make earth. In the end, no matter what The Eternal Knights shall do, their goal is accomplished. Media, Publicity, Attention; the earth that is being made of this rotten fruit.

-Jeffers

Be a man and use your main.

What makes you consider that this is not my main nation? What is a main nation but a name that you choose to identify yourself by. If one chooses to adopt a different name, to be a different persona, to allow one's opinions to be heard from a venue that doesn't carry tinted shades towards a prior identity, what is the harm in that? I bring not the accusations and slander that the tabloids bring, but just humble opinions of one whose experience or knowledge of this could be questioned if not under a guise. Instead, I choose to assert that I have knowledge and understanding simply by speaking through this - a pen name if you'll accept it as one. This is as main a nation for me as any. Furthermore, why do you suggest I "be a man"? Are we not past antiquated gender roles in this day and age? I chose a pen name, you do not even know how I choose to identify my gender - to subject someone to such a statement is to imply that being feminine is something that is unacceptable. Alas, that is a discussion for the General area and not for this hive of villainy.

I keep my pen name for I wish to preserve my identity - deception and lies are, as you should know, the keystones of modern politics. Once I have raised myself as experienced, knowledgeable, and not someone whose opinions could be swatted away due to their background, I shall adopt my older identity.

-Jeffers
-Jeffers

New Libertarian States
Minister

Founded: Jan 09, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby New Libertarian States » Mon Apr 21, 2014 12:48 pm

Mallorea and Riva wrote:Go for the refound, I'll do my best to snatch it.

Mall for founder of Christmas

*nods*
by Liriena » Mon Mar 11, 2013 2:25 pm
Do you hear the people sing?
Singing the song of "No one cares".
It is the music of a people
who are sick NK waving its dick.
When the beating of our ignore cannon
echoes the beating of our facepalms,
there is a life about to start
when we nuke Pyongyang!

Literally a Horse
Not a Libertarian, just like the name.[benevolentthomas] horse is a defender leader in multiple region- whore organizations.
23:07 Unibot If an article could have a sack of testicles - it would.

Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Totally Not Leningrad Union » Mon Apr 21, 2014 12:52 pm

Robinson Jeffers wrote:
Totally Not Leningrad Union wrote:Be a man and use your main.

What makes you consider that this is not my main nation? What is a main nation but a name that you choose to identify yourself by. If one chooses to adopt a different name, to be a different persona, to allow one's opinions to be heard from a venue that doesn't carry tinted shades towards a prior identity, what is the harm in that? I bring not the accusations and slander that the tabloids bring, but just humble opinions of one whose experience or knowledge of this could be questioned if not under a guise. Instead, I choose to assert that I have knowledge and understanding simply by speaking through this - a pen name if you'll accept it as one. This is as main a nation for me as any. Furthermore, why do you suggest I "be a man"? Are we not past antiquated gender roles in this day and age? I chose a pen name, you do not even know how I choose to identify my gender - to subject someone to such a statement is to imply that being feminine is something that is unacceptable. Alas, that is a discussion for the General area and not for this hive of villainy.

I keep my pen name for I wish to preserve my identity - deception and lies are, as you should know, the keystones of modern politics. Once I have raised myself as experienced, knowledgeable, and not someone whose opinions could be swatted away due to their background, I shall adopt my older identity.

-Jeffers

I was kind of being silly when I made that post, although I do think people use puppets far too much.

Arglorand wrote:

Mallorea and Riva
Game Moderator

Founded: Sep 29, 2010
Benevolent Dictatorship

Postby Mallorea and Riva » Mon Apr 21, 2014 12:55 pm

Robinson Jeffers wrote:
Totally Not Leningrad Union wrote:Be a man and use your main.

-Jeffers

I've always found it best simply to ignore those who post behind little puppet accounts like this. They never last long and they're generally terribly pretentious.
Ideological Bulwark #253
Retired Major of The Black Hawks
Retired Charter Nation: Political Affairs in Antarctic Oasis
Retired Colonel of DEN Central Command, now defunct
Former Delegate of The South Pacific, winner of TSP's "Best Dali" Award
Retired Secretary of Defense of Stargate
Terror of The Joint Systems Alliance
Mall Isaraider, son of Tram and Spartz, Brother of Tal and apparently Sev the treacherous bastard.
Frattastan quote of the month: Mall is following those weird beef-only diets now.

Port blood
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Port blood » Mon Apr 21, 2014 12:56 pm

Shizensky wrote:

It's called satire,the guy buying up the town for a all-white town said the same thing
"black and white people are like water and oil"

Robinson Jeffers
Lobbyist

Ex-Nation

Postby Robinson Jeffers » Mon Apr 21, 2014 1:00 pm

Mallorea and Riva wrote:I've always found it best simply to ignore those who post behind little puppet accounts like this. They never last long and they're generally terribly pretentious.

That's not very nice of you, Mallorea. Why does one choose to discount an opinion of yet another player simply because they choose to create a new identity to post from? Must I establish my credibility with your community first? Furthermore, I'm curious why you choose to go after the pen name and not the statement? I'm not as well versed in Gameplay as others may be, so I wish to see if I'm correct in my statements - otherwise I would not be taking the time to craft them. Is it not true that a group fades back into irrelevancy once people stop focusing on it? I know there was a general outcry against the Nazi Factions of Gameplay a while back, and that only bolstered the Nazis into further activity. As soon as people returned to the state of apathy regarding them, places like NAZI EUROPE fell into disrepair and irrelevance.

Would it not be the same for a region such as The Eternal Knights, made Eternal only by the continued attention that they receive within the Gameplay forum?
-Jeffers

Port blood
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Port blood » Mon Apr 21, 2014 1:04 pm

Robinson Jeffers wrote:

Sorry,you're in the wrong forum for that,none of that applies to GP

Robinson Jeffers
Lobbyist

Ex-Nation

Postby Robinson Jeffers » Mon Apr 21, 2014 1:08 pm

Port blood wrote:
Robinson Jeffers wrote:

How so, Port Blood? I have seen many people, for example, have their opinions rejected simply because they are from the General Forum and assumed to be without knowledge. Would it not make sense to establish that one has this knowledge first, before choosing to use their actual persona. Furthermore, what is the different between myself an one of the widely admired and accepted "puppets" - such as Someone Special.

Anyways, once again, I wish not to draw Moderator attention and I apologize to them for the temporary derailment. Perhaps we could take it to the Neutral Ground Chat Thread?

Continued posting here only results in publicity for these "Knights"

-Jeffers
-Jeffers

Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Totally Not Leningrad Union » Mon Apr 21, 2014 1:09 pm

Robinson Jeffers wrote:
Port blood wrote:

How so, Port Blood? I have seen many people, for example, have their opinions rejected simply because they are from the General Forum and assumed to be without knowledge. Would it not make sense to establish that one has this knowledge first, before choosing to use their actual persona. Furthermore, what is the different between myself an one of the widely admired and accepted "puppets" - such as Someone Special.

Anyways, once again, I wish not to draw Moderator attention and I apologize to them for the temporary derailment. Perhaps we could take it to the Neutral Ground Chat Thread?

-Jeffers

Ah, so you're from NSG?

-Lemongrad

Arglorand wrote:

Shizensky
Diplomat

New York Times Democracy

Postby Shizensky » Mon Apr 21, 2014 1:10 pm

Robinson Jeffers wrote: Would it not make sense to establish that one has this knowledge first, before choosing to use their actual persona. Furthermore, what is the different between myself an one of the widely admired and accepted "puppets" - such as Someone Special.

That admiration isn't as wide as most people would have you think. TBR were the only ones who liked him, and most Defenders knew better than to trust him.

The problem people have with hiding behind a puppet is pretty simple. If you can't even give your words enough respect to endorse it with your main, why should we?

Port blood
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Port blood » Mon Apr 21, 2014 1:23 pm

Robinson Jeffers wrote:
Port blood wrote:

-Jeffers

Actually,a few just hate generalites,most of us just hate eachother
And experience and knowledge do not apply - at all

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Gameplay