NATION

PASSWORD

NEW Flag Makers/Requests

Talk about regional management and politics, raider/defender gameplay, and other game-related matters.
Not a roleplaying forum.

Advertisement

Remove ads

Linaviar
Diplomat

Founded: Apr 10, 2015
Left-Leaning College State

Postby Linaviar » Mon Jun 15, 2015 12:54 pm

Darwurilk wrote:Hi,
I was hoping that someone would be able to make a flag for me.
I would like it to have a blue background, possibly with the waving flag texture I've seen on here a few times.
On the flag I'd love to have a peace sign with the earth inside it, something like this: http://irregulartimes.com/earthpeacebutton.gif in the center. If possible though, remove the black out line.
Also on the flag, but smaller, I'd love to have a tree, an open book, a microscope, and the healthcare logo (similar to this: https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/or ... a9e4bc.jpg)
I'm completely open to suggestions if you think something will look better or if you think something I've suggested won't really work.
Thank you in advance!

Having all four symbols would present quite a bit of clutter. The Earth is an unusual choice but I suppose it could work, even if I would recommend using a representation rather than a photograph; I'd recommend sticking with just the medical symbol though.
It's Linavian, not Linaviarian
Former Chief Justice and Proud Member of The Western Isles

Some fitting quotes...
"Despite being the flag master, you have an avant-garde TV test pattern hanging off every pole in the realm." - Miklania
"the lin-guist appears" - Ainslie

The Tyrean Islands
Lobbyist

Founded: Jul 27, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby The Tyrean Islands » Tue Jun 16, 2015 1:04 am

Hello I'd like a new flag,

I'm thinking I want the background to be solid Byzantine red. with a solid gold Laurel Wreath in the center, and inside the opening of the laurel I want a solid gold phoenix.

Link for Phoenix image (something along these lines): https://www.google.com/search?q=byzanti ... 186%3B1300

I'd like to be notified when it is complete, thanks!
Last edited by The Tyrean Islands on Tue Jun 16, 2015 9:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Darwurilk
Political Columnist

Founded: Jun 06, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Darwurilk » Tue Jun 16, 2015 6:10 am

Linaviar wrote:Hi,
Having all four symbols would present quite a bit of clutter. The Earth is an unusual choice but I suppose it could work, even if I would recommend using a representation rather than a photograph; I'd recommend sticking with just the medical symbol though

I really would like to keep the earth with the peace sign as the main part of the flag, perhaps just having the microscope, instead of all four symbols, off in the corner then to make it less cluttered?

Lisbane
Diplomat

Founded: Feb 23, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Lisbane » Tue Jun 16, 2015 10:30 am

Ok my request:

I would like a blue gear in the middle, with green olive leaves sourounding it. In the gear put Cyprus like it is in the cypriot flag. Abd a white background. Thanks.
Last edited by Lisbane on Tue Jun 16, 2015 10:50 am, edited 1 time in total.
I'm a INTJ-T Personality, I'm a turbulent Architect. I value logic and reason above all else, and despise authority, unless it furthers humanity (Government for example). You can telegram me if you'd like to have a discussion. Generally I like philosophical discussions, but any and all are welcomed.

Sincerely,
Lisbane

Estevia
Secretary

Founded: Jun 16, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Estevia » Tue Jun 16, 2015 5:04 pm

Lisbane wrote:Ok my request:

I would like a blue gear in the middle, with green olive leaves sourounding it. In the gear put Cyprus like it is in the cypriot flag. Abd a white background. Thanks.

Like this?

Amazoni
Political Columnist

Founded: Jun 16, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Amazoni » Wed Jun 17, 2015 9:15 am

Hi! I'm not too sure on what I want, so forgive me for that. I'm looking for a flag that somehow shows the strength and force of the Amazon women and their capability in battle, maybe (but not absolutely necessary) with an armed woman in silhuette. As for colours go, go wild! I know it sounds very vague, but I hope one of you friendly people can help me, if not with the flag itself then more ideas for it is also very much appreciated. :)

Regular rectangual shape is what I have in mind, at least for the moment.
Last edited by Amazoni on Wed Jun 17, 2015 9:16 am, edited 1 time in total.

Cyborg Liberonscien
Civil Servant

Founded: Mar 07, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Cyborg Liberonscien » Wed Jun 17, 2015 11:52 am

I would like to request a flag with a gear in the center, this gear would be circuit board green. The background would be metallic.
Nation name: Liberonscien
More will be added at a later date.

Almonaster Nuevo
Negotiator

Founded: Mar 11, 2007
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Almonaster Nuevo » Thu Jun 18, 2015 6:57 am

Ah-merika wrote:http://imgur.com/lQH0isT

I would like to take this top link and replace the words at the bottom with a white version the ribbon in this bottom link and the words "exitus acta probat" in gold like the ribbon originally has. And if the gold leafs could streach to encompass a large amount of the outer blue circle, that would be helpful.
I cant seem to get them to streach and bend correctly without dipping into the inner circle.

http://imgur.com/bIngMMX

I am working on this, but will not be able to get it done before I go out.
Christian Democrats wrote:Would you mind explaining what's funny? I'm not seeing any humor.
The Blaatschapen wrote:I'll still graze the forums with my presence
Please do not TG me about graphics requests. That's what the threads are there for.

Lisbane
Diplomat

Founded: Feb 23, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Lisbane » Thu Jun 18, 2015 9:07 am

Estevia wrote:
Lisbane wrote:Ok my request:

Like this?

I'm a INTJ-T Personality, I'm a turbulent Architect. I value logic and reason above all else, and despise authority, unless it furthers humanity (Government for example). You can telegram me if you'd like to have a discussion. Generally I like philosophical discussions, but any and all are welcomed.

Sincerely,
Lisbane

Neo Antarctica
Political Columnist

Founded: Mar 29, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Neo Antarctica » Sat Jun 20, 2015 12:55 pm

I was wondering if someone could clean up and modify this flag for me http://imgur.com/PA2JseG. Could the gear, wreath, plow and hammer be moved to the center of the flag?

Linaviar
Diplomat

Founded: Apr 10, 2015
Left-Leaning College State

Postby Linaviar » Sat Jun 20, 2015 1:42 pm

Darwurilk wrote:
Linaviar wrote:Hi,
Having all four symbols would present quite a bit of clutter. The Earth is an unusual choice but I suppose it could work, even if I would recommend using a representation rather than a photograph; I'd recommend sticking with just the medical symbol though

I really would like to keep the earth with the peace sign as the main part of the flag, perhaps just having the microscope, instead of all four symbols, off in the corner then to make it less cluttered?

Been a bit busy recently, Here's a flag that includes the requested elements, is it satisfactory or do you want anything changed?
It's Linavian, not Linaviarian
Former Chief Justice and Proud Member of The Western Isles

Some fitting quotes...
"Despite being the flag master, you have an avant-garde TV test pattern hanging off every pole in the realm." - Miklania
"the lin-guist appears" - Ainslie

Darwurilk
Political Columnist

Founded: Jun 06, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Darwurilk » Sat Jun 20, 2015 6:45 pm

Linaviar wrote:
Darwurilk wrote:

Been a bit busy recently, Here's a flag that includes the requested elements, is it satisfactory or do you want anything changed?

It's perfect! Thank you so much!

Zoblus
Diplomat

Founded: May 03, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Zoblus » Sat Jun 20, 2015 10:08 pm

I need help with a non-flag related issue. Is it possible that someone can help me mark a map to show the territory I control in a RP?
"Tenderness and kindness are not signs of weakness and despair, but manifestations of strength and resolutions."
- Khalil Gibran

Jomsberg
Bureaucrat

Founded: May 07, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Jomsberg » Sun Jun 21, 2015 4:06 pm

Zoblus wrote:I need help with a non-flag related issue. Is it possible that someone can help me mark a map to show the territory I control in a RP?

https://www.google.com/maps/d/ if you have Google+
Sorry for my english!
POLAND STRONK

Anatolia Remnants
Civil Servant

Founded: Oct 28, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Anatolia Remnants » Sun Jun 21, 2015 6:50 pm

Hey so I was wondering if you could modify something for me so I can use it as a flag.

http://orig09.deviantart.net/767b/f/201 ... 7vghtc.png

http://i.ytimg.com/vi/C3vjkys8j9Q/maxresdefault.jpg

The above emblems are from the game Brink. The security force logo looks very similar to my old flag and this I would like to have these images modified so I may use them as my flag. Sorry for the state of the image too, those were the best quality ones I could find.

If possible I would like it if you could convert the eagle into a dark yellow color. The three stars gold. An the triangle like barrier that around the stars and eagle, I would like it to be black. The overall background I'm thinking white. However feel free to modify or add anything to these request if you feel it works betters.

Optional: I would also like to have a flag I could use for the branches of my nations military. Namely the Army, Marines, Navy, and Air Force. If possible could you take whatever design you use for my above flag request and simply add the titles of Army, Marines, Navy, Air Force under the eagle. Nothing too fancy. Feel free to add something to make it more in tone with the themes of each branch(ie anchor for navy or whatever). Feel free to ignore this completely as it would be doing me a massive favor already.

Any questions or concerns just telegram me! Thanks.

Luxdonia
Ambassador

Founded: Jun 22, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Luxdonia » Tue Jun 23, 2015 1:38 am

I know it's easy but I can currently only access my phone. Can you please put this image on my current flag: http://th05.deviantart.net/fs70/200H/f/ ... 4ulbjr.png

Thanks!
Last edited by Luxdonia on Tue Jun 23, 2015 8:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.
The Kingdom of Luxdonia
The Chief Administrator and Executive Councillor of Archmont
Join the Archmont Discord server!

The New American commonwealth
Negotiator

Founded: Mar 07, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby The New American commonwealth » Tue Jun 23, 2015 1:19 pm

I plan on making a puppet soon, and before I make it, I would like to request a flag for it.
I'd like for the main base of the flag to be this, but the red instead is replaced with a dark blue, and in the top left, I would like this eagle.
Thanks
Last edited by The New American commonwealth on Tue Jun 23, 2015 1:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
GLORY TO ARSTOTZKA
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

"We always live in an uncertain world. What is certain is that the United States will go forward over time." ~ Warren Buffett
Muh Freedom
The most Yankeeist Yankee of the Yankee people of NationStates

Almonaster Nuevo
Negotiator

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Almonaster Nuevo » Tue Jun 23, 2015 4:42 pm

Almonaster Nuevo wrote:
Ah-merika wrote:http://imgur.com/lQH0isT

I would like to take this top link and replace the words at the bottom with a white version the ribbon in this bottom link and the words "exitus acta probat" in gold like the ribbon originally has. And if the gold leafs could streach to encompass a large amount of the outer blue circle, that would be helpful.
I cant seem to get them to streach and bend correctly without dipping into the inner circle.

http://imgur.com/bIngMMX

I am working on this, but will not be able to get it done before I go out.

Sorry about the delay - I've had a bad few days. Here you go...

Christian Democrats wrote:Would you mind explaining what's funny? I'm not seeing any humor.
Please do not TG me about graphics requests. That's what the threads are there for.

Robakskistan
Lobbyist

Founded: May 22, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Robakskistan » Tue Jun 23, 2015 5:26 pm

I one more request can you change the background of my flag from red to this Image and can you change the red and blue with a darker red and darker blue also I don't know how you would work out the the white animals but do what you think works best

Almonaster Nuevo
Negotiator

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Almonaster Nuevo » Wed Jun 24, 2015 9:36 am

Robakskistan wrote:I one more request can you change the background of my flag from red to this (Image) and can you change the red and blue with a darker red and darker blue also I don't know how you would work out the the white animals but do what you think works best

Robakskistan
Lobbyist

Founded: May 22, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Robakskistan » Wed Jun 24, 2015 9:58 am

Almonaster Nuevo wrote:
Robakskistan wrote:I one more request can you change the background of my flag from red to this (Image) and can you change the red and blue with a darker red and darker blue also I don't know how you would work out the the white animals but do what you think works best

This is wonderful thank you

Stellonia
Minister

Founded: Mar 29, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Stellonia » Wed Jun 24, 2015 10:10 am

Stellonia will have a new flag. This flag will be one and one half times as long as it is tall. The flag will contain four horizontal stripes of equal length; they will be arranged in a white-red-white-red configuration, from top to bottom. In the top-left corner of the flag, there will be a blue square half as tall as the flag and one third as wide as long. On the square, there will be 22 five-point stars arranged in five rows. The top row will have four stars, the row directly below it will have five stars, the row in the middle will have four stars, the row directly below it will have five stars, and the bottom row will have four stars. The stars will be one sixth as tall and wide as the square. The stars will all be equally spaced from each other, and the rows will all have the same amount of space between them as the individual stars do.
For reference, here are the Hex codes for the colors that will appear on the flag:
Red: #F00000
White: #F0F0F0
Blue: #0000F0
Please make sure that the flag has a resolution as high as is possible.

Terrdasvalr
Civil Servant

Founded: Jun 24, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Terrdasvalr » Wed Jun 24, 2015 4:19 pm

If it's not too much to ask, I would like to have flag with twelve swords circling around two crowns. Each sword must be, at the very least, a bit different from each other and the two crowns must be different as well. A large bird must be silhouetted behind this image as well. To the right of this design (the space allotted for the designs can be between 1/2 - 3/4 of the image), I would like some sort of design with Celtic knots and fleur de lis. The ideal color scheme would be black, dark blue, dark purple, white, and gold. Thanks in advance.

Nova Auraluxia
Envoy

Founded: Jun 24, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Nova Auraluxia » Wed Jun 24, 2015 6:22 pm

Darwurilk wrote:
Linaviar wrote:Been a bit busy recently, Here's a flag that includes the requested elements, is it satisfactory or do you want anything changed?

It's perfect! Thank you so much!

Is it possible to change the map to feature Greenland and Iceland? Other than that it is perfect.
“Prime numbers are what is left when you have taken all the patterns away. I think prime numbers are like life. They are very logical but you could never work out the rules, even if you spent all your time thinking about them.”

― Mark Haddon, The Curious Incident of the Dog in the Night-Time

Serpens (Ancient)
Political Columnist

Founded: Jun 23, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Serpens (Ancient) » Wed Jun 24, 2015 6:24 pm

i'm wondering if someone could help me with resizing? thanks.

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Gameplay