NATION

PASSWORD

The Republic Nations--Join Today!!!-- [Working Government]

Talk about regional management and politics, raider/defender gameplay, and other game-related matters.
Not a roleplaying forum.

Advertisement

Remove ads

RiderSyl
Negotiator

Founded: Jan 16, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby RiderSyl » Tue Mar 25, 2014 12:28 pm

Port blood wrote:I see you are going to try and liberate Christmas,does this mean natives get control or just you tagging your own message again?

Looks like they tagged it with their own message, again.
RN, do you guys realize that's actually called tag raiding?
Last edited by RiderSyl on Tue Mar 25, 2014 12:29 pm, edited 2 times in total.
R.I.P. Dyakovo
Sylvia Montresor

Ashmoria
Karpathos
~ You may think I’m small, but I have a universe inside my mind. ~

Vindex Nation
Diplomat

Founded: Feb 01, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Vindex Nation » Thu Mar 27, 2014 6:15 am

Ridersyl wrote:
Port blood wrote:I see you are going to try and liberate Christmas,does this mean natives get control or just you tagging your own message again?

Looks like they tagged it with their own message, again.
RN, do you guys realize that's actually called tag raiding?

No the factbook was returned to its original state
Proud Founder of The Republic Nations

~Conservative Libertarian~

`

"Don't expect to build up the weak by pulling down the strong." ~ Calvin Coolidge

"The trouble with our Liberal friends is not that they're ignorant; it's just that they know so much that isn't so." ~Ronald Reagan

"Liberals claim to want to give a hearing to other views, but then are shocked and offended to discover that there are other views." ~William F. Buckley, Jr.

“I've noticed that everyone who is for abortion has already been born.” ~Ronald Regan

“A liberal is a man too broadminded to take his own side in a quarrel.” ~ Robert Frost

Lord Kevan Stark
Secretary

Founded: Mar 07, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Lord Kevan Stark » Thu Mar 27, 2014 6:51 am

You still befouled the RMB...

Starkiller101
Negotiator

Founded: Dec 11, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Starkiller101 » Thu Mar 27, 2014 6:53 am

Lord Kevan Stark wrote:You still befouled the RMB...
Hey just a quick question what is tag raiding?
Roll tide. Your local ''Floridman'' who should have left long ago xD

Vindex Nation
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Vindex Nation » Mon Apr 14, 2014 4:26 pm

I just created a major update on the recruitment forum.

`

"Don't expect to build up the weak by pulling down the strong." ~ Calvin Coolidge

"The trouble with our Liberal friends is not that they're ignorant; it's just that they know so much that isn't so." ~Ronald Reagan

"Liberals claim to want to give a hearing to other views, but then are shocked and offended to discover that there are other views." ~William F. Buckley, Jr.

“I've noticed that everyone who is for abortion has already been born.” ~Ronald Regan

“A liberal is a man too broadminded to take his own side in a quarrel.” ~ Robert Frost

Starkiller101
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Starkiller101 » Mon Apr 14, 2014 5:11 pm

Vindex Nation wrote:I just created a major update on the recruitment forum.
Great, now can we at least try and get members to come here. :p

Port blood
Ambassador

Founded: Jan 06, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Port blood » Mon Apr 14, 2014 11:54 pm

Just a question starkiller:do you realize Vindex Nation is anti-LGBT (or in the least anti gay marriage),he said so himself a while back on the RMB

Anyways,a joke posted on your RMB caught my eye
http://www.nationstates.net/page=rmb/postid=5988303

This is a perfect analogy for GP

The lawyer (raiders) is trying to relax hunting ducks (raiders wanting to raid because it's a game),he wants to get the duck (a region) but gets stopped by the farmer (defenders)
Ofcourse the lawyer won't back down and threatens to sue (NS rules allow raiding),the farmer stops him and proposes to use the three kick rule (the forums),kicks him three times (calling raiders grey area insults) and then gives up (allowing the raiders to raid)
Last edited by Port blood on Mon Apr 14, 2014 11:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.
No,I don't speak for TBR,TBH,your mom,moderation or any other person/organization,just saying before anyone thinks that
Sedgistan wrote:Discussion of UDL shirts belongs in the UDL thread.

Kelvaros Prime wrote:*Introduces head to wall repeatedly*
People are learning,join the revolution!

http://pastebin.com/JG8S5Txd

Starkiller101
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Starkiller101 » Tue Apr 15, 2014 4:17 pm

Port blood wrote:Just a question starkiller:do you realize Vindex Nation is anti-LGBT (or in the least anti gay marriage),he said so himself a while back on the RMB

Anyways,a joke posted on your RMB caught my eye
http://www.nationstates.net/page=rmb/postid=5988303

This is a perfect analogy for GP

The lawyer (raiders) is trying to relax hunting ducks (raiders wanting to raid because it's a game),he wants to get the duck (a region) but gets stopped by the farmer (defenders)
Ofcourse the lawyer won't back down and threatens to sue (NS rules allow raiding),the farmer stops him and proposes to use the three kick rule (the forums),kicks him three times (calling raiders grey area insults) and then gives up (allowing the raiders to raid)
Yeah, I realize it me and him are still cool though.

Scissoro
Envoy

Founded: Mar 02, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Scissoro » Tue Apr 15, 2014 4:19 pm

Does your region have a regional forum?
The Global Syndicate A Dynamic, Fast Paced Region

Starkiller101
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Starkiller101 » Tue Apr 15, 2014 4:21 pm

Scissoro wrote:Does your region have a regional forum?
We do, but it's not very active.

Vindex Nation
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Vindex Nation » Wed Apr 16, 2014 8:36 am

Congress is planning on starting up again. Elections are coming soon.

`

Faschist Deutsch Reich
Ambassador

Founded: Feb 17, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Faschist Deutsch Reich » Thu Apr 17, 2014 7:57 pm

Vindex Nation wrote:Congress is planning on starting up again. Elections are coming soon.

Oh, Yay! Elections are coming soon... looks like I will have to assemble my friends and their puppets again, in an attempt to win another election.

That was just a joke, I have had enough fun already trying to take over your region's government. It is time for me to leave you guys alone and to pass my wealth of knowledge down to someone else. They might be happy to continue my job!

Anyway good luck with your region Vindex, I hope your recruitment efforts work out well for you :)
Last edited by Faschist Deutsch Reich on Thu Apr 17, 2014 8:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.
RYM Account
Calimama wrote:You are the tech master now, all hail 'O Wise Technical God.

Vindex Nation
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Vindex Nation » Tue Apr 22, 2014 10:55 am

Faschist Deutsch Reich wrote:
Vindex Nation wrote:Congress is planning on starting up again. Elections are coming soon.

Oh, Yay! Elections are coming soon... looks like I will have to assemble my friends and their puppets again, in an attempt to win another election.

That was just a joke, I have had enough fun already trying to take over your region's government. It is time for me to leave you guys alone and to pass my wealth of knowledge down to someone else. They might be happy to continue my job!

Anyway good luck with your region Vindex, I hope your recruitment efforts work out well for you :)

....thanks

`

Ixir
Lobbyist

Founded: Jan 27, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Ixir » Tue Apr 22, 2014 11:17 am

I only like regions with non working governments. :(

Starkiller101
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Starkiller101 » Tue Apr 22, 2014 11:26 am

Ixir wrote:I only like regions with non working governments. :(
Our government doesn't work at least not effectively. :)

Vindex Nation
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Vindex Nation » Wed Apr 23, 2014 2:22 pm

Ixir wrote:I only like regions with non working governments. :(

Sucks for u... Good luck in finding a non working region :p

`

The Leningrad Union
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Apr 23, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby The Leningrad Union » Wed Apr 23, 2014 2:32 pm

Your region's name makes absolutely no sense.
I founded Madrigal and Confederacy of Allied States. However, I have given up my power in both. I reside in Iraq currently. Come join me!

Parody of typical NSG sig:

NSG's resident Liberal Gay Atheist because there's totally no other liberals, gays or atheists here!
Impeach GP, Legalize RP, NSG 2016!
Mallorea and Riva should resign
*Insert some uneducated statement about how I support a stupid ideology that I heard about in my middle school social studies class*
*Insert some typical liberal and/or edgy statement about Gaza and/or Ukraine*

some popular TETer wrote:Leningrad iz kewl

some dude that agreed with me on a debate wrote:Just listen to Leningrad!

Vindex Nation
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Vindex Nation » Wed Apr 23, 2014 3:21 pm

The Leningrad Union wrote:Your region's name makes absolutely no sense.

How does it make no sense? It is perfectly clear. The Republic Nations. It's not the republic of nations it's not the republican nations. It is just The republic nations implying that the nations in the region are all republics (even though we do have other things like dictatorships) how does that not make sense? Can you read?

`

The Leningrad Union
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Apr 23, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby The Leningrad Union » Wed Apr 23, 2014 3:21 pm

Vindex Nation wrote:
The Leningrad Union wrote:Your region's name makes absolutely no sense.

How does it make no sense? It is perfectly clear. The Republic Nations. It's not the republic of nations it's not the republican nations. It is just The republic nations implying that the nations in the region are all republics (even though we do have other things like dictatorships) how does that not make sense? Can you read?

Grammar doesn't work doe
I founded Madrigal and Confederacy of Allied States. However, I have given up my power in both. I reside in Iraq currently. Come join me!

Parody of typical NSG sig:

NSG's resident Liberal Gay Atheist because there's totally no other liberals, gays or atheists here!
Impeach GP, Legalize RP, NSG 2016!
Mallorea and Riva should resign
*Insert some uneducated statement about how I support a stupid ideology that I heard about in my middle school social studies class*
*Insert some typical liberal and/or edgy statement about Gaza and/or Ukraine*

some popular TETer wrote:Leningrad iz kewl

some dude that agreed with me on a debate wrote:Just listen to Leningrad!

Vindex Nation
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Vindex Nation » Wed Apr 23, 2014 4:13 pm

The Leningrad Union wrote:
Vindex Nation wrote:How does it make no sense? It is perfectly clear. The Republic Nations. It's not the republic of nations it's not the republican nations. It is just The republic nations implying that the nations in the region are all republics (even though we do have other things like dictatorships) how does that not make sense? Can you read?

Grammar doesn't work doe

Yes it does doe

`

Vindex Nation
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Vindex Nation » Fri Apr 25, 2014 11:17 am

New map (satellite view) is expected to be completed either today or tommorow

`

Vindex Nation
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Vindex Nation » Fri Apr 25, 2014 11:12 pm

WIP Satellite map

]Image[/

`

Vindex Nation
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Vindex Nation » Mon Apr 28, 2014 1:28 pm

Political map will be created soon

`

Vindex Nation
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Vindex Nation » Tue Apr 29, 2014 5:41 pm

because everyone likes a BUMP......

`

Port blood
Ambassador

Founded: Jan 06, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Port blood » Tue Apr 29, 2014 11:41 pm

not if they are less then 24 apart- especially in a semi slow moving forum

so you guys haven't dissolved yet? hurry up and dissolve so someone can win the betting pool
No,I don't speak for TBR,TBH,your mom,moderation or any other person/organization,just saying before anyone thinks that
Sedgistan wrote:Discussion of UDL shirts belongs in the UDL thread.

Kelvaros Prime wrote:*Introduces head to wall repeatedly*
People are learning,join the revolution!

http://pastebin.com/JG8S5Txd

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Gameplay