NATION

PASSWORD

Natan Region Recruitment and Questions Offices

Talk about regional management and politics, raider/defender gameplay, and other game-related matters.
Not a roleplaying forum.

Advertisement

Remove ads

York Empire
Lobbyist

Founded: Feb 15, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby York Empire » Sun Feb 15, 2015 10:13 am

United States of Natan wrote:I have returned, and am looking for active people to help us return to our former glory! We are writing a constitution, establishing a legislature, and all we need is more active people to participate! Have any questions? Post them here!

Interesting, could you tell me more about your region? Also, what is the difference between a region and a nation?

United States of Natan
Negotiator

Founded: Jul 21, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby United States of Natan » Sun Feb 15, 2015 10:23 am

York Empire wrote:
United States of Natan wrote:I have returned, and am looking for active people to help us return to our former glory! We are writing a constitution, establishing a legislature, and all we need is more active people to participate! Have any questions? Post them here!

Interesting, could you tell me more about your region? Also, what is the difference between a region and a nation?

A nation is a single account, one person. A region is a supernational entity (not unlike the EU from what I know about the EU) holding several nations within it.

Our region currently is looking for a President, several congressmen, and cabinet members. Oh, and a Chief Justice, as well as associate justices. We are also writing our constitution.
Then it's a lie. Everything Fox News says is a lie.
Even true things once said on Fox News become lies.
(Family Guy: Excellence in Broadcasting)

Come check out the Natan Region, a fun, democratic region|Biden/Harris 2020|
Liberal|Progressive|Hillary Supporter|Jew|Pro-Israel|Anti-Trump|Anti-Sanders|Anti-Bigotry

York Empire
Lobbyist

Ex-Nation

Postby York Empire » Sun Feb 15, 2015 10:33 am

United States of Natan wrote:
York Empire wrote:Interesting, could you tell me more about your region? Also, what is the difference between a region and a nation?

A nation is a single account, one person. A region is a supernational entity (not unlike the EU from what I know about the EU) holding several nations within it.

Our region currently is looking for a President, several congressmen, and cabinet members. Oh, and a Chief Justice, as well as associate justices. We are also writing our constitution.

Ok, how do I join?

United States of Natan
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby United States of Natan » Sun Feb 15, 2015 10:35 am

York Empire wrote:
United States of Natan wrote:A nation is a single account, one person. A region is a supernational entity (not unlike the EU from what I know about the EU) holding several nations within it.

Ok, how do I join?

Click here: Natan Region
Then scroll down and click "move to Natan Region"

Liberal|Progressive|Hillary Supporter|Jew|Pro-Israel|Anti-Trump|Anti-Sanders|Anti-Bigotry

York Empire
Lobbyist

Ex-Nation

Postby York Empire » Sun Feb 15, 2015 10:37 am

Great, thank you!

United States of Natan
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby United States of Natan » Sun Feb 15, 2015 10:46 am

York Empire wrote:Great, thank you!

Your quite welcome, and enjoy the Natan Region!

Sedgistan
Site Director

Founded: Oct 20, 2006
Anarchy

Postby Sedgistan » Mon Feb 16, 2015 3:44 am

Why are you bumping your thread by having a conversation with your puppet?

In case it wasn't clear -- don't.

Klaus Devestatorie
Minister

Founded: Aug 28, 2008
Capitalist Paradise

Postby Klaus Devestatorie » Mon Feb 16, 2015 6:11 am

Sedgistan wrote:Why are you bumping your thread by having a conversation with your puppet?

In case it wasn't clear -- don't.

Bet he denies it.

United States of Natan
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby United States of Natan » Mon Sep 21, 2015 2:28 pm

After several months of decline, the Natan Region is returning! over the next few weeks, We are going to write a new constitution, elect a new government, get more active members, and we need your help! If you have questions, feel free to ask!

United States of Natan
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby United States of Natan » Mon Sep 21, 2015 4:32 pm

The rebuilding of the Natan Region will be done in several phases:

Phase 1: make a new map, and recruit new players
Phase 2: Make new forums
Phase 3: Write a new Constitution
Phase 4: Elect a New Government
Phase 5: Establish authority and influence as a world power

We look forward to everyone's help in this!

Ambroscus Koth
Ambassador

Founded: May 06, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Ambroscus Koth » Mon Sep 21, 2015 8:27 pm

I'm legitimately happy that someone I used to fuck with as much as you is still around. Makes me sentimental :')
☀ Pharaoh Emeritus of Osiris (x2) ☀
Lieutenant of The Black Hawks | Sovereign General of the DEN
♥ Drunk married to Aurum Rider | Author of SC#172

Miniluv: Stability is Stagnation!

United States of Natan
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby United States of Natan » Mon Sep 21, 2015 8:30 pm

Ambroscus Koth wrote:I'm legitimately happy that someone I used to fuck with as much as you is still around. Makes me sentimental :')

oh yeah, I remember you. The memories are not fond.

Now, please remember that this thread is for business concerning the Natan Region, recruitment, and questions about it.

Siberian Districts
Attaché

Founded: Jul 24, 2014
Capitalist Paradise

Postby Siberian Districts » Wed Sep 23, 2015 4:04 am

What makes you think the region is going to work this time, when you've already rebooted twice? Thrice?
The Second Worst to Ever Do It

United States of Natan
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby United States of Natan » Wed Sep 23, 2015 12:50 pm

Siberian Districts wrote:What makes you think the region is going to work this time, when you've already rebooted twice? Thrice?

I don't recall having any "restoration projects" in the past. Regardless, it won't work of there are people who think it won't. What we need to be successful is cooperative people who not only want, but believe we can return to our former glory.

Siberian Districts
Attaché

Founded: Jul 24, 2014
Capitalist Paradise

Postby Siberian Districts » Wed Sep 23, 2015 2:45 pm

You were saying?
The Second Worst to Ever Do It

United States of Natan
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby United States of Natan » Wed Sep 23, 2015 3:47 pm

Siberian Districts wrote:

You were saying?

I don't have to answer to you. And this thread is for recruitment and questions about the Natan Region. If you don't have any business related to that, then you have no reason being here.

The Silver Sentinel
Ambassador

Founded: Jul 04, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby The Silver Sentinel » Wed Sep 23, 2015 6:23 pm

United States of Natan wrote:I don't have to answer to you. And this thread is for recruitment and questions about the Natan Region. If you don't have any business related to that, then you have no reason being here.

How many times do you need to be told that there is no thread ownership in gameplay? People are free to post here criticizing your region.

United States of Natan
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby United States of Natan » Wed Sep 23, 2015 8:41 pm

The Silver Sentinel wrote:
United States of Natan wrote:I don't have to answer to you. And this thread is for recruitment and questions about the Natan Region. If you don't have any business related to that, then you have no reason being here.

How many times do you need to be told that there is no thread ownership in gameplay? People are free to post here criticizing your region.

A. When did I ever claim I owned this thread, at all, ever?
B. Siberian districts was criticizing me, not my Region.
C. People are free to criticize my region, here, or me via telegram, but just as anyone has the right to criticize me, I also am free not to respond. This thread is for recruiting, not insulting and interrogating me on what I said in the past. So what if in the past, once, I tried to restore the region, but dropped the ball due to things (in my real life, might I add, which I'd prefer not to discuss, as my private life is my business and talking about it will only upset me about it again) coming up, and I was unable to facilitate a restoration? I am not busy at the moment, and I have decided to try again, and hopefully I will be successful, unless people like you who seem to have a personal vendetta for no apparent reason and want to go around starting unnecessary feuds, decide to go around insulting and badmouthing me over 1 small attempt that got interrupted by a family crisis, simply because you seem to enjoy it.

The purpose of this thread is to recruit people, not to insult me personally, or claim I'm a bad person just because my last attempt failed because of bad timing and a family crisis. If you have a real question about this region, such as about our government, role playing amenities, elections, etc, I'd be pleased to answer it. If you'd like to join (though that seems unlikely), Feel free.

United States of Natan
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby United States of Natan » Sun Sep 27, 2015 1:51 pm

Natan Region's new forums are up!

http://natanregion.freeforums.net/

Kaboomlandia
Negotiator

Founded: May 22, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Kaboomlandia » Sun Sep 27, 2015 1:59 pm

United States of Natan wrote:Natan Region's new forums are up!

Dude, change the colouring. My eyes hurt.
In=character, Kaboomlandia is a World Assembly member and abides by its resolutions. If this nation isn't in the WA, it's for practical reasons.
Author of GA #371 and SC #208, #214, #226, #227, #230, #232
Co-Author of SC #204
"Insanity is doing the same thing over and over and expecting a different result."
Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

"Your legitimacy, Kaboom, has melted away in my eyes. I couldn't have believed that only a shadow of your once brilliant WA career remains."

United States of Natan
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby United States of Natan » Sun Sep 27, 2015 2:50 pm

Kaboomlandia wrote:
United States of Natan wrote:Natan Region's new forums are up!

Dude, change the colouring. My eyes hurt.

What's wrong with the coloring?

Kaboomlandia
Negotiator

Founded: May 22, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Kaboomlandia » Sun Sep 27, 2015 3:04 pm

Kaboomlandia wrote:Dude, change the colouring. My eyes hurt.

What's wrong with the coloring?

Overly bright and too contrasting.
In=character, Kaboomlandia is a World Assembly member and abides by its resolutions. If this nation isn't in the WA, it's for practical reasons.
Author of GA #371 and SC #208, #214, #226, #227, #230, #232
Co-Author of SC #204
"Insanity is doing the same thing over and over and expecting a different result."
Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

"Your legitimacy, Kaboom, has melted away in my eyes. I couldn't have believed that only a shadow of your once brilliant WA career remains."

Husky Districts
Civilian

Founded: Aug 30, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Husky Districts » Sun Sep 27, 2015 4:53 pm

The Silver Sentinel wrote:How many times do you need to be told that there is no thread ownership in gameplay? People are free to post here criticizing your region.

A. When did I ever claim I owned this thread, at all, ever?
C. People are free to criticize my region, here, or me via telegram, but just as anyone has the right to criticize me, I also am free not to respond. This thread is for recruiting, not insulting and interrogating me on what I said in the past. So what if in the past, once, I tried to restore the region, but dropped the ball due to things (in my real life, might I add, which I'd prefer not to discuss, as my private life is my business and talking about it will only upset me about it again) coming up, and I was unable to facilitate a restoration? I am not busy at the moment, and I have decided to try again, and hopefully I will be successful, unless people like you who seem to have a personal vendetta for no apparent reason and want to go around starting unnecessary feuds, decide to go around insulting and badmouthing me over 1 small attempt that got interrupted by a family crisis, simply because you seem to enjoy it.

The purpose of this thread is to recruit people, not to insult me personally, or claim I'm a bad person just because my last attempt failed because of bad timing and a family crisis. If you have a real question about this region, such as about our government, role playing amenities, elections, etc, I'd be pleased to answer it. If you'd like to join (though that seems unlikely), Feel free.

Nobody was claiming you're a bad person or whatever. Nobody asked you why your region shut down before, nor did we ask about your family crisis.
I don't have a personal vendetta against you. I'm asking what makes you think that restarting once more will make your region successful. That's it. Anything else is unnecessary.

United States of Natan
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby United States of Natan » Sun Sep 27, 2015 4:59 pm

Kaboomlandia wrote:
United States of Natan wrote:What's wrong with the coloring?

Overly bright and too contrasting.

Not to me, and they are our regional colors, red and blue.

United States of Natan
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby United States of Natan » Sun Sep 27, 2015 5:56 pm

Husky Districts wrote:
United States of Natan wrote:A. When did I ever claim I owned this thread, at all, ever?

Nobody was claiming you're a bad person or whatever. Nobody asked you why your region shut down before, nor did we ask about your family crisis.
I don't have a personal vendetta against you. I'm asking what makes you think that restarting once more will make your region successful. That's it. Anything else is unnecessary.

Sorry but to be fair it sounded like criticism.

My region will be successful this time because this time I'll actually be able to put time into the region.

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Gameplay