NATION

PASSWORD

The Brotherhood of Malice: The Embassy

Talk about regional management and politics, raider/defender gameplay, and other game-related matters.
Not a roleplaying forum.

Advertisement

Remove ads

Marelius
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: May 07, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Marelius » Tue Mar 31, 2015 2:03 pm

Am i the only one who doesn't have to download the broadcasts to listen to them?
Pure-Blooded Raider
_________Join The Dark Side_________
Joined NS in 2009 | Previously known as Great Kleomentia
Emperor of The Forsaken Empire
Lieutenant of The Black Riders
Sergeant of The Black Hawks
Citizen of Europeia
Citizen of Osiris
Citizen of The Brotherhood of Malice
The Risen Jaguar Warriors wrote:Argh! It's a Mary!

Save the children! Save the lambs! :eek:

Valrifell wrote:Only 71? Why not 80? TBR step up your game. :P

Valrifell
Post Czar

Founded: Aug 18, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Valrifell » Tue Mar 31, 2015 2:04 pm

Marelius wrote:Am i the only one who doesn't have to download the broadcasts to listen to them?

I don't.
HAVING AN ALL CAPS SIG MAKES ME FEEL SMART

Ambroscus Koth
Ambassador

Founded: May 06, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Ambroscus Koth » Tue Mar 31, 2015 2:42 pm

Nope, I can play MP3 files in my browser.
☀ Pharaoh Emeritus of Osiris (x2) ☀
Lieutenant of The Black Hawks | Sovereign General of the DEN
♥ Drunk married to Aurum Rider | Author of SC#172

Miniluv: Stability is Stagnation!

Mallorea and Riva
Game Moderator

Founded: Sep 29, 2010
Benevolent Dictatorship

Postby Mallorea and Riva » Tue Mar 31, 2015 5:59 pm

You bastards. You totally could have invited me ;_;
Ideological Bulwark #253
Retired Major of The Black Hawks
Retired Charter Nation: Political Affairs in Antarctic Oasis
Retired Colonel of DEN Central Command, now defunct
Former Delegate of The South Pacific, winner of TSP's "Best Dali" Award
Retired Secretary of Defense of Stargate
Terror of The Joint Systems Alliance
Mall Isaraider, son of Tram and Spartz, Brother of Tal and apparently Sev the treacherous bastard.
Frattastan quote of the month: Mall is following those weird beef-only diets now.

RiderSyl
Negotiator

Founded: Jan 16, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby RiderSyl » Tue Mar 31, 2015 6:04 pm

You needed to focus on injecting all your evils into the April Fools' plan, Mall.
R.I.P. Dyakovo
Sylvia Montresor

Ashmoria
Karpathos
~ You may think I’m small, but I have a universe inside my mind. ~

Valrifell
Post Czar

Founded: Aug 18, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Valrifell » Tue Mar 31, 2015 6:09 pm

Ridersyl wrote:You needed to focus on injecting all your evils into the April Fools' plan, Mall.

He's only a mod.
Like we, he's at the whim of the glorious Admins, may the almighty [Violet] bring about the besterest April Fools NS has ever seen.
HAVING AN ALL CAPS SIG MAKES ME FEEL SMART

Ambroscus Koth
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Ambroscus Koth » Tue Mar 31, 2015 6:33 pm

Mallorea and Riva wrote:You bastards. You totally could have invited me ;_;

It was a weird day tho. Broadcast in the morning, hanging out with Venico and his girlfriend in the evening, and then me having too much coffee and writing a SC proposal at night :P
Last edited by Ambroscus Koth on Tue Mar 31, 2015 6:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PrussianEmpire
Diplomat

Founded: Dec 19, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby PrussianEmpire » Tue Mar 31, 2015 6:36 pm

Marelius wrote:Am i the only one who doesn't have to download the broadcasts to listen to them?

I enjoy having non-streaming copies...a few times I've uploaded the broadcasts onto my iPod.
—« The PrussianEmpire From The East Pacific »—

The contents of the above post represent the views of Exshaw, the Imperial Legion, the United Defenders League, the Founderless Regions Alliance, the New Inquisition, the Black Hawks, the North Pacific, the Alliance Defense Network, the Atlantic Central Command, Francos Spain, Dwight Eisenhower, and the 1998 New York Yankees.

Aurum Rider
Envoy

Founded: Dec 23, 2013
Corporate Police State

Postby Aurum Rider » Wed Apr 01, 2015 6:05 am

PrussianEmpire wrote:

I enjoy having non-streaming copies...a few times I've uploaded the broadcasts onto my iPod.

Don't worry, it's nothing to be ashamed of. I have the latest one on my phone.

Mallorea and Riva
Game Moderator

Founded: Sep 29, 2010
Benevolent Dictatorship

Postby Mallorea and Riva » Wed Apr 01, 2015 6:17 am

Ambroscus Koth wrote:

It was a weird day tho. Broadcast in the morning, hanging out with Venico and his girlfriend in the evening, and then me having too much coffee and writing a SC proposal at night :P

All of those are things I would have participated in ;_;
Ideological Bulwark #253
Retired Major of The Black Hawks
Retired Charter Nation: Political Affairs in Antarctic Oasis
Retired Colonel of DEN Central Command, now defunct
Former Delegate of The South Pacific, winner of TSP's "Best Dali" Award
Retired Secretary of Defense of Stargate
Terror of The Joint Systems Alliance
Mall Isaraider, son of Tram and Spartz, Brother of Tal and apparently Sev the treacherous bastard.
Frattastan quote of the month: Mall is following those weird beef-only diets now.

Ambroscus Koth
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Ambroscus Koth » Wed Apr 01, 2015 8:15 am

Mallorea and Riva wrote:
Ambroscus Koth wrote:

Honestly I thought you were still on vacation :blush:

Zeorus
Diplomat

Founded: Nov 01, 2006
Scandinavian Liberal Paradise

Postby Zeorus » Wed Apr 01, 2015 10:30 am

I know, right? ;w; They don't like us anymore, Mall.
רְעוּאֵל בֶּמ זֵוֹרֻס הַשֶׁטֶף
Veteran Assassin, Brotherhood of Malice

Venico
Ambassador

Founded: Mar 28, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Venico » Wed Apr 01, 2015 10:56 am

Mallorea and Riva wrote:
Ambroscus Koth wrote:

Oh crap I forgot you existed. I probably would have invited you while Koth was home for some crazy shenanigans somewhere. Maybe getting Koth to like Mexican food.
Priest of Raider Unity

Raider Unity, Maintain a Founder, Sign a Treaty

Malice Never Dies...

Ambroscus Koth
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Ambroscus Koth » Wed Apr 01, 2015 11:13 am

Venico wrote:Maybe getting Koth to like Mexican food.

._.

Ambroscus Koth
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Ambroscus Koth » Sat Jun 13, 2015 5:12 pm

The Alteran Empire has fallen!

Newly promoted Lieutenant Gladio walks towards his new throne

What's good, NationStates? You wanna know what's good? Raiding. That shit's great, mate. And over the course of the past few days, The Brotherhood of Malice has delivered a healthy dose of it directly into the heart of the Alteran Empire. This operation was entirely planned, executed, and supported solely by our brother Gladio, who has been promoted twice to the rank of Lieutenant for his work on this mission. Congratulations are in order for this incredibly talented brother, and we are thankful to have his services fueling our malice.

Slowly, the Malicious Forces have been slipping in and slitting the throats of those who remained loyal to the former emperor. The walls may have proven to be a difficult obstacle for an opposing military, but it was no match for the expert infiltration skills of Lieutenant Gladio. As the Brotherhood prepares to secure the region further against potential defender assaults, we will enjoy our victory and celebrate the fun we have together. Long live the raiders!

Abaddon Rising
Political Columnist

Founded: May 16, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Abaddon Rising » Sat Jun 13, 2015 8:22 pm

Congratulations to Lt. Gladio. Happy to help out.
Abaddon Rising
Master General of the Sons of Perdition

Fear the Sons of Perdition, for we will show no mercy.

RiderSyl
Negotiator

Founded: Jan 16, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby RiderSyl » Sun Jun 14, 2015 12:40 am

Nice to see Gladio active. :)
R.I.P. Dyakovo
Sylvia Montresor

Ashmoria
Karpathos
~ You may think I’m small, but I have a universe inside my mind. ~

Marselesk
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Apr 30, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Marselesk » Sun Jun 14, 2015 2:26 am

Great work.
99.1% Chemically Pure Raider
Field Marshal and Major of The Black Hawks
Patriarch of the House of Vasentius

Revall wrote:I will train a flock of geese for 20 years as assassins and send them to find you kleo

John Jacob wrote:Your ability to make a convincing argument based on complete bullsh*t is very impressive

Raging Zen Master wrote:As subtle as "HELLO FELLOW HUMANS, I TOO, ENJOY BREATHING OXYGEN."

Knot/Ivo wrote:Nonsense, defender budgets are set to buying cushy armchairs, not bombers!

Knot
Secretary

Founded: Apr 19, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Knot » Sun Jun 14, 2015 11:35 am

Well done, Gladio!
☆ Brigadier General ~ DEN
☆ Sergeant ~ TBH

Cora II
Diplomat

Founded: Jun 27, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Cora II » Sun Jun 14, 2015 12:08 pm

Indeed, Good job Gladio. :hug:

I will always remember those drunken 5 hits scrap runs with you, burning horse, snaily connection, manually scripted hit lists, and malfunct and obsolete war tech... and superior fenda forces chased us every single update. Fond memories... :)

EDIT: Ooops! I remembered wrong....

That time... You're 'G3' in my notes dear Gladio
#0161 /0101 • Tuesday 22nd April, Minor Update: Refounding International Commonwealth Of Nations - ICON. Cimmerian Mercenary Contract. (viewtopic.php?p=19775896#p19775896) CROM!
#0162-3028+ • Wednesday 23rd April, Minor Update: Raid 27 Regions - (2p) No Fendas. Several WADs executed. (@Mirkwood) Huzzah!
#0163-3038+ • Friday 25th April, Major Update: Raid 45 Regions - (10+ Hits, Personal Hit% <50%, Very Bad Raid for Cora, Technical Problems, Burning Horse, Lags, System Collapses etc. Nice. Skipped targets and nearly always late, several seconds refreshing lags. Considered as a 'Half Raid'. Badly Performed 2nd Line Reserve Duty. Breaking orders. One of worst Updates ever Participated. Lap Top will CTE soon.) No Fendas. Huzzah!
• 25th - 30th April: Cimmerian Mercs Reinforcing Attack against Fascist and Imperialist Union (The MT Army, TRF, NK & Allies Antifa-Unity Operation) CROM!
#0164-3040+ • Wednesday 30th April, Minor Update: Triggering training mission for Gladio III. 2 Hits (1p). Turned to be lesson of The Art of Evasions. Against 3-4 UDL/TEK Fendas. Tech Problems. Funny.
#0165/0102-3077+ • Thursday 1st May, Minor Update: Raid 37 Regions - (viewtopic.php?p=19911286#p19911286) Fendas. Some tech Problems. 100th Official raid and 3000th Raided region within Ranks of TBR for Cora. Happy Mayday! CROM!
#0166/0103-3111+ • Sunday 4th May, Minor Update: Raid 34 Regions - (9p/4WADs/1 Banned Founder) (viewtopic.php?p=19953315#p19953315) Fendas. Tech Problems. 13 WADs Executed. Unauthorized Raid Report by Unauthorised tbr publisher patty zamora. Huzzah! -> TSI
#0167-3117+ • Tuesday 6th May, Minor Update: Triggering Training Mission (G3/WW), 6 Hits. Fendas. (2p) -> Forum Masking changed to Lieutenant. -> TSI
#0168-3126+ • Wednesday 7th May, Minor Update: Triggering Training Mission (G3), 9 Hits +1 Non-Exec. (3p) No Fendas (except in 1 region, 6 Fendas). -> TSI
#0169-3134+ • Saturday 10th May, Minor Update: Triggering Training Mission (G3), 8 Hits (8p). 1 Fenda. Few Retags/Tag fixes. Severe technical problems (3-4 sheet crashes and 1 system Restart) -> Anarchy
#0170/0104-3152+ • Sunday 11th May, Minor Update: Raid 18 Regions - (Lead/7p) (viewtopic.php?p=20048893#p20048893) Few Fendas. Bad start. Over Month old Update Data used for The Hit list. (Cimmerian Mercs Participated The MT Army Refounding operation: Fascist and Imperialist Union.) CROM! -> Anarchy
#0171-3156+ • Wednesday 14th May, Minor Update:Violent reconnaissance/ Triggering Training, 4 hits +1 Non-Exec. (3p) Against 3 Organised and experienced Fendas. -> Anarchy
#0172/0105-3174+ • Saturday 17th May, Major Update: Raid 18 Regions - (12p) (viewtopic.php?p=20122746#p20122746) A Fending Sheep. - > Anarchy
#0173-3179+ • Monday, 19th May, Minor Update: Ad Hoc Training Raid, 5 Hits (+1 Non-Exec). Against 4 Fendas with Sidurium. Half Raid 37 minutes. (Lead, 5p). -> Anarchy
#0174/0106-3192+ • Tuesday 20th May, Minor Update: Raid 13 Regions - (3p, 1 WA Kill - FRA Fratt: LinkKill by Sofian) (viewtopic.php?p=20164769#p20164769) Fendas. Huzzah! -> Anarchy ---> TBR Raiding Mentor
Last edited by Cora II on Sun Jun 14, 2015 12:18 pm, edited 2 times in total.
• The Black Riders Witch-Z-Queen of Cimmeria 'Cora' • Raider Extremist • War Diary
• 618+ active updates, 11195+ raided regions, 3567+ times raider delegate, 158+ updates in command, 2870+ triggered raids, 35+ occupations, 307+ banjected WA-nations •

"Cut them down!"

The Overseer
Political Columnist

Founded: Sep 06, 2012
Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby The Overseer » Thu Jan 27, 2022 9:28 pm

MALICE NEVER DIES
Skeletons rise from the grave!

♫I've been too long, I'm glad to be back
Yes, I'm let loose
From the noose
That's kept me hanging about♫

Upon the bleak horizon, one can’t help but look out and weep from the sight of such a barren land. Among the beleaguered warriors, Raider morale has been struck low. Defenders grow oppressive and all consuming with their place within the realms.

From the grave, a decrepit corpse of an old community rises to this call, with the aid of a necromantic spell or two.

A community based upon a few ideals that would be well served in today’s games. First and foremost, Raider Unity. Upon our return one of the first steps we took was reaching out to our fellow Invaders and collaborating on a collective jump point, Suspicious. Raider Unity doesn’t just extend to the big flashy names either. Malice continues to reach out and extend the branch of raiderdom to smaller invader communities as well. We have always and will continue to strive for a collective front that we will bring to the field.

Secondly, is the titular Fraternity. The Brotherhood of Malice has always strived to include and welcome any to their ranks. Our culture, theme, and welcoming atmosphere are paramount in our Discord Server. Assassin roleplay of taking out multiversal targets from a guild list, coming soon. The Temple of the Overseer where we pay our religious dues to our shadowy guardian, a creative outlet for all. And of course, our training grounds where fresh recruits can be trained by crotchety, out of touch raiders and maybe through sheer luck may become a ”competent player”.

Come one, come all, linger in the shadows with us and spread a little Malice

Raxion
Envoy

Founded: Jan 01, 2011
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Raxion » Thu Jan 27, 2022 9:33 pm

I'M SO READY

I LIVE I DIE I LIVE AGAIN
الله أكبر

Klaus Devestatorie
Minister

Founded: Aug 28, 2008
Capitalist Paradise

Postby Klaus Devestatorie » Thu Jan 27, 2022 9:38 pm

I hear you're hiring decrepit corpses?

Zeorus
Diplomat

Founded: Nov 01, 2006
Scandinavian Liberal Paradise

Postby Zeorus » Thu Jan 27, 2022 9:41 pm

Klaus Devestatorie wrote:I hear you're hiring decrepit corpses?

We've always wanted a zombie army of our very own, how did you know?
רְעוּאֵל בֶּמ זֵוֹרֻס הַשֶׁטֶף
Veteran Assassin, Brotherhood of Malice

Klaus Devestatorie
Minister

Founded: Aug 28, 2008
Capitalist Paradise

Postby Klaus Devestatorie » Thu Jan 27, 2022 9:44 pm

Zeorus wrote:
Klaus Devestatorie wrote:I hear you're hiring decrepit corpses?

We've always wanted a zombie army of our very own, how did you know?

Z-Day is the only day of the year I actually pay attention on. Of course I knew ;)

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Gameplay