NATION

PASSWORD

[Halloween Reminder] Join The Horde?

OH GOD! They're back! The scratching, the moaning, there's blood everywhere! I'm all out of bullets! If anyone can hear this transmission, save yourselves!
Halloween Zombie Apocalypse
Lobbyist

Founded: Oct 26, 2013
Ex-Nation

[Halloween Reminder] Join The Horde?

Postby Halloween Zombie Apocalypse » Sat Oct 22, 2016 10:34 pm

I am assuming we're going to be having the same zombie event (Nationstates Z) with some tweaks and changes this year as well. If so, we're likely to get a news item with a countdown timer a few hours before the onset of Z-Day. Some of us have begun mobilizing our puppets to prospective regions, meaning you might have a latent zombie nation in your midst.

For those new to game, or those who missed NSZ, here is the news review of last year's event:
http://www.nationstates.net/page=news/2 ... index.html

Personally, I urge all players (especially those having nations with several billion population) to consider embracing the horde (join forces with the zombies) so we can zombify all of NationStates. Have fun!

P.S. Please post your nation's likely choice for the event(Kill, Join or cure).
Last edited by Halloween Zombie Apocalypse on Sat Oct 22, 2016 10:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.

The Funeral Party
Diplomat

Founded: Oct 19, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby The Funeral Party » Sat Oct 22, 2016 10:38 pm

The Graveyard will be fine during that ^_^ Cause we The Graveyard duh.
The Funeral Party has been relocated to the The Seyiokian Republic

Flanderlion
Minister

Founded: Nov 25, 2013
Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Flanderlion » Sat Oct 22, 2016 11:26 pm

Remember zombies die over time. So going all zombies at the start will be mean the majority of the region will be dead, not zombies. Also the Z-Day event isn't officially confirmed, but it's pretty much certain to happen.
As always, I'm representing myself.
Information
Wishlist

North Campbell Nation
Spokesperson

Founded: Nov 09, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby North Campbell Nation » Sun Oct 23, 2016 9:16 am

Never! Our people will resist zombification until the last man! If our attempts to cure our comrades fail, we shall avenge them by exterminating the horde.

I encourage all others to resist this pro-zombie propaganda. Stand with humanity. Whether during or exterminating, resist the zombie menace.
WA Proxy of The Campbell Nation
Delegate and Chairman, the People's Republic of Warzone Asia
Khronion: I gotta say, I don't envy our delegates. Hopefully they live in non-punishing time zones.
Khronion: Curiously enough, all quiet now means "3 attacks repelled from the same group at major."
Severisen: You literally couldn't have missed the point more, even if you endorsed the native delegate.
Until I say otherwise, assume what I am saying does not represent the official views of the People's Republic of Warzone Asia. I get into much less trouble that way.

Deutschen Demokratischen Republic
Spokesperson

Founded: Feb 12, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Deutschen Demokratischen Republic » Sun Oct 23, 2016 9:19 am

If the Zombie Apocalypse thing is going to happen on Halloween isn't it just an "Issues" thing? So I could just ignore it... Right?
State News of the DDR: Minister of State Security Beatrix Brehme approves final details of construction on the border wall between the DDR and Nato aligned states. Details available to the public on the fortification include fixed T-72 positions on the wall, machine gun bunkers and the wall itself  of a newly developed steel/concrete building material.

Raionitu
Diplomat

Founded: Jun 06, 2015
Father Knows Best State

Postby Raionitu » Sun Oct 23, 2016 11:00 am

Deutschen Demokratischen Republic wrote:If the Zombie Apocalypse thing is going to happen on Halloween isn't it just an "Issues" thing? So I could just ignore it... Right?

You could, but thats no fun. It's not sending you issues, its like, a whole seperate section of the game that can only be accessed during the event. And it's a lot of fun working with your region to try to stop it :D
Koth wrote:you guys are cool, like lately ive been watching the overal state of the raider world and been like,"ew", but you guys are very not ew
Reppy wrote:Swearing is just fucking fine on this goddamn fucking forum.
Aguaria Major wrote:The Black Hawks is essentially a regional equivalent of Heath Ledger's Joker: they just want to watch the world burn
Frisbeeteria wrote:Please stop.Please.
Souls wrote:Hi, I'm Souls. Have you embraced our lord and savior , Piling yet?
Souls wrote:Note to self: Watch out for Rai in my bedroom
Altinsane wrote:Me, about every suspiciously helpful newb I meet: "It's probably Rai."
Lord Dominator wrote:Koth is a drunken alternate personality of yours

North Campbell Nation
Spokesperson

Founded: Nov 09, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby North Campbell Nation » Mon Oct 24, 2016 8:45 am

Deutschen Demokratischen Republic wrote:If the Zombie Apocalypse thing is going to happen on Halloween isn't it just an "Issues" thing? So I could just ignore it... Right?

No, it encompasses a lot more than just issues. It involves your nation's population and death statistics, and your decision (or lack thereof) will impact your neighbors' ability to control their own outbreak.

It's all temporary, so you could just ignore it. But you'd be missing out. Also it's worth noting that by choosing not to participate, your government's refusal to address the infection within its borders will make it more difficult for the rest of your region to get their own countries under control.
WA Proxy of The Campbell Nation
Delegate and Chairman, the People's Republic of Warzone Asia
Khronion: I gotta say, I don't envy our delegates. Hopefully they live in non-punishing time zones.
Khronion: Curiously enough, all quiet now means "3 attacks repelled from the same group at major."
Severisen: You literally couldn't have missed the point more, even if you endorsed the native delegate.
Until I say otherwise, assume what I am saying does not represent the official views of the People's Republic of Warzone Asia. I get into much less trouble that way.

Gurori
Postmaster-General

Founded: Jun 24, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Gurori » Mon Oct 24, 2016 8:48 am

Gurori will not be joining the horde and will instead be working on a cure and cure-nuking the shit out of other regions.
Gurori is currently being refurbished, please excuse any inconsistencies in the meantime.
Puppet master of Neo Gurori.

This nation will never reflect my actual views.
Also, NS Stats are absolutely non-canon.

Yuno Owl
Lobbyist

Founded: May 19, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Yuno Owl » Mon Oct 24, 2016 8:50 am

CUREEEEE
Strongest girl in TWP ᕦ(ò_óˇ)ᕤ
٩(๑`ȏ´๑)۶
Unless you'd cut your heart out and dump it into the ocean, you don't hate yourself.

Victorious Decepticons
Powerbroker

Founded: Sep 15, 2008
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Victorious Decepticons » Mon Oct 24, 2016 8:57 am

North Campbell Nation wrote:
I encourage all others to resist this pro-zombie propaganda. Stand with humanity. Whether during or exterminating, resist the zombie menace.

We think NOT. Humanity is just livestock. Beasts of burden. Livestock breaks down when you work it too hard, it needs way too much food and water, it generates lots of waste, and is generally fiddly to deal with.

We don't have to worry about working once-human zombies to death because they're already dead. Their brains also mostly shut down, making it so they don't balk at their orders. All it takes is a control system applied to the brainstem to make them do their jobs, and they're perfectly obedient until they completely fall apart. This makes them the perfect slaves. We're looking forward to the annual influx of what we refer to as deadstock.

Needless to say, we'd like to see all humans become zombies and will be doing our best to make this happen.

We also don't mind if somehow, the Z-Factor affects us. Unlike humans, our mind-boards don't rot or corrode, so we keep our data and "selves" regardless. Our bodies can also be maintained by normal mechanical means, so it doesn't matter if they're "dead" or not. This makes zombification a sought-after condition among us. A Decepticon body that miraculously keeps running even after being blasted halfway to hell, running out of fuel, thrown into the slag, or suffering other normally-fatal events is highly prized.
Last edited by Victorious Decepticons on Mon Oct 24, 2016 8:57 am, edited 1 time in total.
No war RPs; no open RPs.

Explosive .50 cal shells vs. Decepticons: REAL, IRL PROOF the Decepticons would laugh at them - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FeVTZlNQfPA
Newaswa wrote:What is the greatest threat to your nation?
Vallermoore wrote:The Victorious Decepticons.

Bluquse wrote:Imperialist, aggressive, and genociding aliens or interdimensional beings that would most likely slaughter or enslave us
rather than meet up to have a talk. :(

TurtleShroom wrote:Also, like any sane, civilized nation, we always consider the Victorious Decepticons a clear, present, and obvious threat we must respect, honor, and leave alone in all circumstances. Always fear the Victorious Decepticons.

The Huskar Social Union wrote: ... massive empires of genocidal machines.

The Islands of Versilia
Minister

Founded: Feb 21, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby The Islands of Versilia » Mon Oct 24, 2016 3:12 pm

CURE-NUKES FOR EVERYONE!
STÓRRIKIT VÆRSLAND
FactbooksThemesThe User

Palaeolithic and Bronze Age-inspired FanT-MT civilization of humans and vampiresque hominins living peacefully together in a habitable Greenland presided over by a semi-elective phylarchic monarchy with an A S C E N D E D vampiric hominin from Georgia as queen.
Rate me as Prime Minister

Gurori
Postmaster-General

Founded: Jun 24, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Gurori » Tue Oct 25, 2016 11:40 am

The Islands of Versilia wrote:CURE-NUKES FOR EVERYONE!

IMMA MAKE IT RAIN RODS OF GOD FULL OF THE STUFF!
Gurori is currently being refurbished, please excuse any inconsistencies in the meantime.
Puppet master of Neo Gurori.

This nation will never reflect my actual views.
Also, NS Stats are absolutely non-canon.

Deutschen Demokratischen Republic
Spokesperson

Founded: Feb 12, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Deutschen Demokratischen Republic » Wed Oct 26, 2016 10:49 am

North Campbell Nation wrote:

No, it encompasses a lot more than just issues. It involves your nation's population and death statistics, and your decision (or lack thereof) will impact your neighbors' ability to control their own outbreak.

It's all temporary, so you could just ignore it. But you'd be missing out. Also it's worth noting that by choosing not to participate, your government's refusal to address the infection within its borders will make it more difficult for the rest of your region to get their own countries under control.

So you just confirmed I can ignore it. Gg looks like I'm doing exactly that.
State News of the DDR: Minister of State Security Beatrix Brehme approves final details of construction on the border wall between the DDR and Nato aligned states. Details available to the public on the fortification include fixed T-72 positions on the wall, machine gun bunkers and the wall itself  of a newly developed steel/concrete building material.

The Bruce
Diplomat

Founded: Antiquity
New York Times Democracy

Postby The Bruce » Thu Oct 27, 2016 2:51 am

Wysteria isn't so much joining the Horde as becoming the Horde.

Our borders will be open for mayhem during the entire event, but breathers should take care when visiting the Fun House.

Our trick or treaters will be visiting other regions to spread holiday cheer.

Geths
Attaché

Founded: Sep 22, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Geths » Thu Oct 27, 2016 6:56 am

avoiding The Walking Dead is inevitable
Join The Walking Dead This Halloween!

Troperia
Diplomat

Founded: Jun 29, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Troperia » Thu Oct 27, 2016 7:00 am

Go for cure bombs! Go for healthcare! Go for peopleolity! (Not humanity since some countries are not human....go political correctness!)

Pootinstein
Bureaucrat

Founded: Jul 27, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Pootinstein » Thu Oct 27, 2016 1:01 pm

We will be doing what comes naturally: exterminating all the Zs. Nations deemed trustworthy are allowed to enter, but will be ejected to the zombie-infested hellhole that will be The Rejected Realms in a few days if they try anything that I don't approve of.
I am an awful person.
Nuclear energy is good.
I use NS stats, I don't care if you don't so long as you don't try to make your nation godly with your own stats
Currently overhauling my nation
Telegram me sometime.
Flag made by Vykrotia
Never forget N-day 2017

Remnants of Exilvania
Postmaster-General

Founded: Mar 29, 2015
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Remnants of Exilvania » Thu Oct 27, 2016 1:06 pm

Eh, my main nation will go KILL but I have a puppet based somewhat on Sylvania so they are most likely going to raise their undead hordes to JOIN
Last edited by Remnants of Exilvania on Thu Oct 27, 2016 1:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Ex-NE Panzerwaffe Hauptmann; War Merit Cross & Knights Cross of the Iron Cross
Ex Woodhouse Loyalist & Ex Inactive BLITZKRIEG Foreign Relations Minister
REST IN PEACE HERZOG FRIEDRICH VON WÜRTTEMBERG! † 9. May 2018
Furchtlos und Treu dem Hause Württemberg für alle Ewigkeit!

Zoboyizakoplayoklot
Minister

Founded: Jan 26, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Zoboyizakoplayoklot » Thu Oct 27, 2016 4:10 pm

I plan on joining

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Zombie Emergency Command Center