NATION

PASSWORD

Search found 7385 matches

Return to advanced search

by Sdaeriji
Wed Jul 23, 2014 7:33 am
 
Forum: General
Topic: Malaysian Airliner crashes in Ukraine
Replies: 3122
Views: 20000

Well at least the Ukrainians are respecting the bodies by swiftly flying them back to the Nederlands. R.I.P to all of them. It seems the Dutch plane carrying the bodies crashed too. Or "crash lands," thanks to AP's phrasing. https://twitter.com/AP/status/491943480407883777 That's not what...
by Sdaeriji
Wed Jul 23, 2014 7:26 am
 
Forum: General
Topic: Obama Bans the Import of the Russian AK 47/74.
Replies: 260
Views: 1968

The point is to put pressure on their governments. If that results in hardship then tough shit. And it's not genocide. Napkiraly, why is it not genocide? Why should a distant state or many distant states (the west) force a state to do something by targeting the lives of innocent civilians? That's m...
by Sdaeriji
Sun Jul 20, 2014 2:43 pm
 
Forum: General
Topic: The Confederate battle flag
Replies: 5913
Views: 18366

Are you sure you paid attention to the conversation? Much better than you, it seems. No one said that the Confederacy was the only nation to play a role in the slave market, and Ifreann's statement that the Confederate flag is racist and stands for slavery does not imply that it is the only flag th...
by Sdaeriji
Sun Jul 20, 2014 2:00 pm
 
Forum: General
Topic: The Confederate battle flag
Replies: 5913
Views: 18366

That post literally has the word flag in it. What do you mean? You seem to have lost the plot. The Confederate flag. For a thing this one. Pretty absolute if you ask me. But I don't blame you. I too think of the Confederacy and the South at first when someone mentions the word "slavery". ...
by Sdaeriji
Sun Jul 20, 2014 1:54 pm
 
Forum: General
Topic: The Confederate battle flag
Replies: 5913
Views: 18366

The Confederate flag. For a thing this one. Pretty absolute if you ask me. But I don't blame you. I too think of the Confederacy and the South at first when someone mentions the word "slavery". But this is a thing that others have reportedly done in the past, in a lesser degree of cource....
by Sdaeriji
Sun Jul 20, 2014 12:13 pm
 
Forum: General
Topic: The Confederate battle flag
Replies: 5913
Views: 18366

And that's more or less why they started shit, because the north doesn't know what farming is. Even in the agricultural sector, Northern farmers were out-producing their southern counterparts in several important areas, as Southern agriculture remained labor intensive while northern agriculture bec...
by Sdaeriji
Fri Jul 18, 2014 7:02 pm
 
Forum: General
Topic: The Confederate battle flag
Replies: 5913
Views: 18366

Master Shake wrote:
Ifreann wrote:But all dogs go to Heaven. There was even a movie about it..


1. That is a Disney movie. Made by humans so it probably isn't correct...


No, that's a Don Bluth movie. Get it right.
by Sdaeriji
Fri Jul 18, 2014 10:38 am
 
Forum: Moderation
Topic: [R]: Trolling and Flaming in Malaysia/Ukraine thread
Replies: 23
Views: 544

Yes, well, here to protest this post of mine. The first flight that went down was accompanied by a young news intern who released the names of the pilots, all of them obviously fake, and I was simply using something that had already been in circulation. Posting past the ban with a puppet? What part...
by Sdaeriji
Fri Jul 18, 2014 9:50 am
 
Forum: General
Topic: Malaysian Airliner crashes in Ukraine
Replies: 3122
Views: 20000

Primordial Sardaukus wrote:
L Ron Cupboard wrote:
Passenger planes frequently fly over war zones.

Any proof?


http://www.reuters.com/article/2014/07/ ... TU20140717
by Sdaeriji
Fri Jul 18, 2014 7:13 am
 
Forum: General
Topic: Capitol punishment for or against
Replies: 366
Views: 1998

I also hold to the fact that rape, unless it involves someone under the age of sexual consent, is not a crime, and as such does not deserve the death penalty. I'm curious, once you get back from your stupidity sabbatical, if rape that doesn't involve violence isn't a crime, why does age of consent ...
by Sdaeriji
Wed Jul 16, 2014 7:18 am
 
Forum: General
Topic: The Confederate battle flag
Replies: 5913
Views: 18366

Because that didn't happen. Anti-Slavery law passed in Britain four years before the revolution started Awesome. The colonials didn't rebel because of the passage of that law. Ergo, "You realize that America was founded by slave owners rebelling because they didn't want to give up their slaves...
by Sdaeriji
Wed Jul 16, 2014 7:06 am
 
Forum: General
Topic: The Confederate battle flag
Replies: 5913
Views: 18366

Lincoln could have spent his free time sacrificing virgins to his demonic masters while wearing the skin of captured Confederate prisoners and wouldn't make the slightest bit of difference to what the Confederate flags symbolise. Seriously, this isn't a football match. The Confederate flag doesn't ...
by Sdaeriji
Tue Jul 15, 2014 11:05 am
 
Forum: General
Topic: The Confederate battle flag
Replies: 5913
Views: 18366

If all arguments have been addressed why are people still debating it? Because no one wants to admit they are wrong. To themselves, they are right and therefore should not listen to another view. Most especially the people who keep asking the same fucking question that's been addressed before and c...
by Sdaeriji
Tue Jul 15, 2014 11:04 am
 
Forum: General
Topic: The Confederate battle flag
Replies: 5913
Views: 18366

Ucropi wrote:
The Black Forrest wrote:
Great. Start at page one and read your way here. Your arguments have been made and addressed several times.

If all arguments have been addressed why are people still debating it?


Because people think they're clever as fuck and are the first person asking the question.
by Sdaeriji
Tue Jul 15, 2014 10:28 am
 
Forum: General
Topic: The Confederate battle flag
Replies: 5913
Views: 18366

The questions of the long thread or the Confederate flag and what it stands for. The US flag or the actions of the Revolution are irrelevant. I love how apparently no American can see the parallels between the American revolution and the Souths succession. If the confederate flag stands for slavery...
by Sdaeriji
Tue Jul 15, 2014 10:22 am
 
Forum: General
Topic: The Confederate battle flag
Replies: 5913
Views: 18366

Ucropi wrote:
Sdaeriji wrote:
She didn't say that.

Non-responsive please stay on topic we're not talking about what people said.


You are.
by Sdaeriji
Tue Jul 15, 2014 10:20 am
 
Forum: General
Topic: The Confederate battle flag
Replies: 5913
Views: 18366

How can you claim the South stood for limited government in the face of the Fugitive Slave Act of 1850 , which required all law enforcement officials, on penalty of fines, to apprehend and return slaves, even in states where slavery was itself illegal, some of which states declared slaves entering ...
by Sdaeriji
Tue Jul 15, 2014 10:11 am
 
Forum: General
Topic: The Confederate battle flag
Replies: 5913
Views: 18366

Ucropi wrote:
Sdaeriji wrote:
Non-responsive. This thread is about the Confederate flag.

If the American flag doesn't represent slavery and rebellion how does the confederate flag?


Non-responsive. The topic of the thread is the Confederate flag, not the Union flag. Please stay on topic.
by Sdaeriji
Tue Jul 15, 2014 10:09 am
 
Forum: General
Topic: The Confederate battle flag
Replies: 5913
Views: 18366

Ucropi wrote:
Sdaeriji wrote:
Non-responsive.

Please go back to my post and explain to me how the American Revolution and by extension the American flag don't stand for slavery and rebellion.


Non-responsive. This thread is about the Confederate flag.
by Sdaeriji
Tue Jul 15, 2014 10:08 am
 
Forum: General
Topic: The Confederate battle flag
Replies: 5913
Views: 18366

Vazdania wrote:
Sdaeriji wrote:
Eminent domain generally does not apply to federal property, and requires both legal proceedings and some form of compensation.

Not if its an agressive foreign force that is on your property.


Thankfully, the Union forces at the fort were neither aggressive nor foreign. Non-responsive.
by Sdaeriji
Tue Jul 15, 2014 10:06 am
 
Forum: General
Topic: The Confederate battle flag
Replies: 5913
Views: 18366

Ucropi wrote:
Sdaeriji wrote:
In other words, it was written by southern revisionists.

Glad you can see how wrong your side is that you try to find the smallest crack in my post to pick at. Also British/Canadian historians don't really care about the north or south when they right history books.


Non-responsive.
by Sdaeriji
Tue Jul 15, 2014 10:05 am
 
Forum: General
Topic: The Confederate battle flag
Replies: 5913
Views: 18366

The fort was legal federal property, not state property. The fort was previously federal property. As soon as the state removed itself from the union, that property became the states. Eminent domain generally does not apply to federal property, and requires both legal proceedings and some form of c...
by Sdaeriji
Tue Jul 15, 2014 10:01 am
 
Forum: General
Topic: The Confederate battle flag
Replies: 5913
Views: 18366

Which was never their territory. They never went through a legal process of any kind if it existed, and their cause was weakened by the fact they were clearly represented. It was there territory. It was their property. The states voluntarily de-ratified their state constitution and bid in the Unite...
by Sdaeriji
Tue Jul 15, 2014 9:59 am
 
Forum: General
Topic: The Confederate battle flag
Replies: 5913
Views: 18366

Ucropi wrote:wasn't written by the victor.


In other words, it was written by southern revisionists.
by Sdaeriji
Tue Jul 15, 2014 9:58 am
 
Forum: General
Topic: The Confederate battle flag
Replies: 5913
Views: 18366

Vazdania wrote:

Yes, The Fort Sumpter incident was caused wholly by the Federalist States of America. They didn't remove themself from Confederate Territory.


A peaceful secession involves the negotiated turnover of facilities. Not eviction by force.
Next

Remove ads

Return to advanced search

Remove ads