NATION

PASSWORD

Search found 7203 matches

Return to advanced search

by Kryozerkia
Fri Apr 17, 2015 2:22 pm
 
Forum: Moderation
Topic: I need to know
Replies: 25
Views: 924

If there is an issue, please cite posts/evidence, otherwise it's just hearsay and you blowin' a whole lot of hot air. Because we've heard cries of "mod abuse" to the point that it's white noise if there's an absence of evidence. However, if you provide links, they will be reviewed by uninv...
by Kryozerkia
Sat Feb 21, 2015 5:53 am
 
Forum: Moderation
Topic: [Question] Grammar Correction
Replies: 6
Views: 539

It's fine. The original meaning is not removed, nor is the intent malicious.
by Kryozerkia
Mon Feb 02, 2015 3:29 pm
 
Forum: Moderation
Topic: <Report> Smells like a troll.
Replies: 2
Views: 224

by Kryozerkia
Mon Feb 02, 2015 3:28 pm
 
Forum: General
Topic: Why do people hear voices in their head?
Replies: 79
Views: 962

Unfortunately our society glorifies mental health. Instead of committing suicide like they normally would (yes SAD, but less sad than school shootings and the like!!), we try to treat broken people that can't be fixed, they BREED , and now it's gotten to the point where apparently hearing voices is...
by Kryozerkia
Sat Jan 31, 2015 10:39 pm
 
Forum: Moderation
Topic: I do not appreciate this in my RP.
Replies: 11
Views: 678

It's your RP (thread ownership), you can deny the application and request he leaves. If he won't then we will enforce your request.
by Kryozerkia
Sat Jan 31, 2015 7:01 pm
 
Forum: Moderation
Topic: is the rising sun offensive at all
Replies: 8
Views: 488

The Sotoan Union wrote:Only the Swastika, along with things like gore, porn, and really flashy images, are banned. Everything else is fine.

Why does this keep coming up?

Either someone is genuinely unsure what the rules are, or they believe they alone can sway site policy.
by Kryozerkia
Sat Jan 31, 2015 9:15 am
 
Forum: International Incidents
Topic: Sedgistan is out of control!!
Replies: 1
Views: 156

If you have a legitimate grievance with Sedgistan, you can compile your report with evidence (and not hearsay), and file it either via GHR or Moderation.
by Kryozerkia
Wed Jan 28, 2015 9:08 am
 
Forum: Moderation
Topic: [Report] Illegitimate Moderation Intervention?!!
Replies: 37
Views: 3379

Last week, on Thursday January 22, 2015, I fucked up. I accessed my region's information behind the scenes and made a change to the delegate. This action was based on misinformation and I failed to seek clarification, and in this way, I self-moderated. Additionally, I removed two posts, which I beli...
by Kryozerkia
Mon Jan 19, 2015 3:24 pm
 
Forum: Moderation
Topic: IC post in "Should Muslims be treated equally?"
Replies: 1
Views: 213

No Moderator intervention is necessary.

Yucelo appears to be a new poster. Looks like his comment was addressed by players. :)
by Kryozerkia
Thu Jan 15, 2015 8:20 am
 
Forum: General
Topic: The IRL Political Party you support in your IRL Country.
Replies: 366
Views: 3762

Municipally, I don't vote on ideological lines. The mayoral platform is the determining factor. If it wasn't, Tory wouldn't have got my vote. Provincially, I would've voted for the NDP but Howarth has her head up her ass and essentially forced a needless election despite the Wynne Liberals offering ...
by Kryozerkia
Wed Jan 07, 2015 1:19 pm
 
Forum: Moderation
Topic: [Question] Can mods see edited Posts
Replies: 7
Views: 434

Nathi, quick question: People are sometimes hesitant to quote a post due to its content. Is it better if people file a GHR instead, with the text (or offensive image link) pasted therein? Just post a link to the post to the Moderation forum - especially since you're likely to get a more timely resp...
by Kryozerkia
Mon Dec 22, 2014 4:59 pm
 
Forum: Moderation
Topic: [REPORT] Baiting
Replies: 3
Views: 348

Scyobayrynn wrote:I seriously doubted anything said to me, would be considered actionable.
Predictable.
Thank you for your time.

Just because it's said to you doesn't mean it's actionable.
by Kryozerkia
Thu Dec 18, 2014 7:25 pm
 
Forum: Moderation
Topic: Please remove unauthorized post from WA sticky
Replies: 1
Views: 156

Done. :)
by Kryozerkia
Wed Dec 17, 2014 10:19 am
 
Forum: General Assembly
Topic: Appealing WA bans
Replies: 6
Views: 362

Scravinia wrote:
Frisbeeteria wrote:Yeah. No mistake there, Scravinia. Make a new puppet.

I don't intend to. I want to go on the straight narrow, I just want another chance.

And you get your "second chance" with a puppet.
by Kryozerkia
Wed Dec 17, 2014 9:59 am
 
Forum: Moderation
Topic: [Report] Trolling in Pakistani School thread
Replies: 6
Views: 291

Without context, your argument is valid, however, in the context of the thread, it isn't actionable. Trollgaard's post is referring to this specific act of terrorism, even if you're opposed to the use of sarcasm. The only sarcasm in the post is a jab at Islam and Muslims for being apparently geneti...
by Kryozerkia
Wed Dec 17, 2014 7:34 am
 
Forum: Moderation
Topic: [Report] Trolling in Pakistani School thread
Replies: 6
Views: 291

Doesn't look actionable to me. The Taliban is a fundamentalist Islamic group, and it's not trolling to say (which s/he effectively is) that a religion is not peaceful. The post is clearly a blanket generalization of Islam and Muslims in regards to the school attack, with nothing specific to the Tal...
by Kryozerkia
Sun Dec 14, 2014 10:27 am
 
Forum: General
Topic: Regarding catcalling...
Replies: 493
Views: 4464

LOL, how is telling someone you'd have sex with them implying rape? If you're talking about someone following you around, then you're talking about the issue of harassment. It'll no longer be about catcalling. She's just revealed her bigotry. The mental link between "Man wants sex with me"...
by Kryozerkia
Fri Dec 12, 2014 8:26 am
 
Forum: General Assembly
Topic: being prapared
Replies: 1
Views: 158

Good, then you're prepared to accept this lock.
by Kryozerkia
Wed Nov 26, 2014 5:09 pm
 
Forum: General Assembly
Topic: [DRAFT] Repeal Freedom of Marriage Act
Replies: 110
Views: 2324

The proposed repeal was submitted, however, it's been removed. It was submitted as a "moral decency" proposal instead of as a repeal.
by Kryozerkia
Tue Nov 11, 2014 7:05 am
 
Forum: Moderation
Topic: Porn in gameplay...again!
Replies: 4
Views: 326

The posts and player have been removed.
by Kryozerkia
Fri Nov 07, 2014 6:10 am
 
Forum: Moderation
Topic: Flag
Replies: 3
Views: 270

Thank you for your help, Cornupication. You're correct on both fronts.

Kaizer Rus, you're warned for *** spamming Moderation *** Also, we are more than amply aware that swastikas have more than one meaning.
by Kryozerkia
Fri Oct 31, 2014 1:22 pm
 
Forum: Zombie Emergency Command Center
Topic: ZF's Refugee Centre [cure]
Replies: 0
Views: 49

ZF's Refugee Centre [cure]

Earlier this day, all the nations of Zhaucauozian Friendship were declared zombie-free thanks to collaborative research efforts. Our borders are being opened to a few in need. Our only requirement is that you're researching a cure. Our delegate, as well as myself are accepting telegram requests as t...
by Kryozerkia
Wed Oct 29, 2014 7:46 pm
 
Forum: General Assembly
Topic: GA Proposals Q&A
Replies: 1368
Views: 105497

So, I asked here about getting an opinion on my proposal. It's since dropped off the page a couple of times with no response, so I just wanted to check whether it was at least under review? I wouldn't hold your breath... Best worst advice is to pester the shit out of them with GHR's. Eventually the...
by Kryozerkia
Wed Oct 22, 2014 1:42 pm
 
Forum: General Assembly
Topic: WA removal
Replies: 5
Views: 212

And that, ambassadors and other dignitaries, is why we don't share. Sharing is not caring.
by Kryozerkia
Wed Oct 22, 2014 1:39 pm
 
Forum: General
Topic: Canadian parliament on lockdown.
Replies: 599
Views: 6030

Ontorisa wrote:No offence Kryo, but do you have something against CBC? :eyebrow:

They host Hockey Night in Canada, so I have to defend them :[

No. No I don't. Unless they're showing a Sens game, then I don't like them. Unless the Sens are losing.
Next

Remove ads

Return to advanced search

Remove ads